The Shitty Four Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre grabbed his dick and aimed it at Chris' mouth. It took a moment for the flow to start but as soon as it did, Chris opened his mouth and started drinking like it was a water fountain from 1960 that had a sign that said, "Whites Only." Piss dribbled from the corners of his mouth as he swallowed. Andre aimed his pissing cock at Chris' face, his chest, at his hard cock. It was warm and smooth and the smell was strong. Chris stroked his cock as he whined and pleaded for more piss. He was not long denied. Andre put his smooth, brown, hard dick in his mouth and finished pissing. That, by no means, meant that he was finished using his mouth. Instinctively, Chris started sucking that meat, getting it hard and proving that he deserved the title of cocksucker.

Fully engorged, Andre started using Chris' mouth like a pussy. He seemed to take pleasure in making him gag on it, choke, making his eyes water. Chris was insatiable. Everything that Andre was giving him, he took it and wanted more. The "more" that he wanted was that hot cum. Again, as was the theme for the weekend, he was to be denied. Andre pushed him away and Chris looked like a child who had his candy taken from him. Andre undressed. He folded his clothes neatly and put them away from the action in one of the drawers lest they get soiled by the nasty action. Naked, Chris marveled at Andre's body. While he worked out, there was something about that brown skin, the way it showed off the definition and tone of Andre's muscles in ways Chris' pale white skin never could.

Chris wished he could be Black.

Andre settled down on the sofa, spread his legs, and said, "Come here white boy, let's see what you can really do." Chris crawled. He knelt between Andre's legs and looked up with admiration. Andre lifted his legs and Chris dove for his asshole like he was a competitive diver on the ten meter springboard. Unlike the previous night, the asshole before him wasn't clean and fresh-smelling. It smelled musky and manly and funky and unmistakably like shit. Chris licked it softly. He lapped his tongue over the wrinkled pucker and made love to it with his tongue. He pointed his tongue and stuck it inside. Andre moaned in pleasure; Chris beamed with pride. Chris could feel the tip of a hard turd just inside, pushing its way to come out. His eyes rolled back in his head.

Scottie was not absent amidst all the action. She had taken off her suit and sat on her knees on the bed intently watching all the action. There was nothing that turned her on more than watching white men service, please, and worship Black men, specifically HER Black man. While she loved the psychological game of manipulating white men, she was sexually aroused by showing them their true reflections, not as the pillars of virtue and morality that they pretend to be, not as the bastions of superiority that they have convinced the world that they are. She loved taking them to that place where they are the filthy, perverted, depraved swine they really were born to be, that place of truth that resides within them where they crave sex in its most base and disgusting forms. Chris was born to wallow in shit and it turned her on to watch him in his element, being a true pig, while her man, a true King, a god, reigned over him in true superiority, the way he was meant to do.

"Are you hungry, pig?" Andre lowered his legs and instructed Chris to get the rim chair and put it in place. Chris moved quickly. There wasn't much piss on the plastic sheeting as he had swallowed the vast majority of it but what was there was cold and uncomfortable as he lay down and positioned himself underneath the seat. Andre took his seat on his throne. Scottie wanted a closer view, well, it would probably be more accurate to say that she wanted to be closer to the action because she couldn't have possibly cared less about seeing the actual defecation or the consumption going on.

Sitting across his lap, Scottie put her arms around Andre's neck and stared into his eyes. "You know, I've missed you so much. Thank you so much for doing this for me. It means the world to me that we can share this together."

Andre chuckled. "Are you really thanking me for taking a shit in a white guy's mouth? That's rich. What's the proper response to that? You're welcome? No, wait. My pleasure? I mean really, do you have any idea how much it turns me on that we dominate white men together? Never in my life did I think that it was even possible that I could find a woman like you. You fit me perfectly in so many different ways. Politically, socially, culturally, spiritually, and sexually we are the same. Divesting white men of their fallacious sense of superiority together, side by side, by exploiting their sexual perversions, even if it is just one white man at a time, that right there is just the icing on the cake. Chocolate icing I suppose. Or would that be icing on the chocolate cake? OK, maybe it's chocolate icing on a chocolate cake."

Holding up her arm she spoke into her pretend watch. "Siri, remind me to order my own birthday cake," she said without missing a beat. They both laughed, making note to add a similar sense of humor to their list of compatible traits.

Chris was listening to their exchange but he was more concerned with licking, sucking and devouring the hot asshole on his mouth. He was blowing air in that sexy asshole and sucking it back out. Andre's eyes communicated that he was enjoying the treatment he was getting from below. Scottie asked, "Does that feel good, baby? Do you like him licking your asshole?" He swung her around so that her back was against his chest and his big, hard dick was rubbing on her butt. She placed her bare feet on Chris' stomach wiggled and started grinding her ass on Andre's erection. He undid the clasps on her bra and freed her tits. "Feed him, baby. Make him eat your shit." All three of them moaned in a collective chorus of arousal.

Andre was not going to do a quick blow and go like Scottie had done. He wanted to make sure this was a slow process. He pushed out a little and stopped. Chris licked the nubby end and wrapped his lips around it and began to suck it like a shit cock. He sucked the ass slime from all the nooks and crevices of the bumpy log. Shit juice ran out the corners of his mouth. Running his tongue around Andre's asshole, he licked the juncture where flesh met turd and caused Andre to swear like a sailor. Chris' taste buds experienced the flavor of his shit as bitter, slightly metallic, and earthy. His brain registered it as pure heaven. Andre pushed some more and his turd filled Chris' mouth. It was a man's turd for sure. Chris stroked his cock and chewed. For the rest of his life, he would remember this exact moment.

"I can't take this," Scottie cooed and she slid her panties off and lowered her dripping wet pussy down on Andre's hard dick. He let out a sound that can't even be described with words. Her tight hole gripped his dick and she rode him. For whatever reason, Andre pushed, flexed, or maybe it was involuntary but without warning he emptied everything he had inside him in Chris' mouth all at once. Chris stroked and chewed as he heard the squishy sounds of their coupling, their connection inches above his face. Her juices where coating his dick and running down his balls. All three of them were in a sexual fog.

They were all headed towards the finish line and Scottie was the only one with enough self-control to stop. "Babe, fuck him for me. Make him your bitch; your slutty white faggot whore."

Andre would never deny his lady a request like that. He got up and lifted the rim seat. Chris was in a state of euphoria, chewing turds and ready to shoot. "Get on your knees, boy," and Chris complied. He presented his fuck hole to be abused. Andre accepted the invitation and with only her pussy juices as lube rammed his entire dick in Chris' shitter in one stroke. Chris cried out and tried to pull away and Andre grabbed his hips and pulled him back. Chris raised up on his hands and he backed up on that dick.

They fucked. They fucked like animals. Andre beat that pussy up. He took out every frustration, every inhumanity he had ever been subjected to by white men on that asshole without mercy. He banged out his anger and Chris begged for more. He pounded out all his aggression in 10 inch incremental strokes over and over and over again.

Chris came in his asshole, he orgasmed like a bitch deep in his pussy. His cock was hard and dripping and probably the only reason he didn't nut all over himself was because he was mesmerized looking at Scottie and deep in his brain he knew she wouldn't want him to cum and he was not going to disappoint her again. So he willed his cock not to shoot but his cunt kept throbbing. Scottie inspired him by finger fucking her pussy and getting herself off watching the two of them in action.

It was pretty obvious Andre saw the same thing and he grabbed Chris' hips and started pistoning his big, thick, hard, ebony cock in an out of his asshole without mercy. Chris kept begging for more. He was sobbing. It was sensory overload, the culmination of a lifetime of depraved fantasies come true. "Oh Daddy," Chris chanted, "breed me. Pump me full of cum. Make me pregnant, Daddy. Give me a baby in my pussy. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your nasty white whore. Give me a black baby, Daddy. I need it. Use my dirty white fuck hole. I need it so bad. I'll do whatever you want, Daddy. Coat my insides with your baby juice, knock me up. Shoot your sperm deep in my shithole. I'm your fucking white faggot. I belong to you. I love your fucking hard black dick in my pussy. Use it, use me. All I'm good for is eating your stinking shit, your nasty shit logs and pleasing your beautiful superior cock with my whore mouth and cunt. Piss up my fucking turd hole and I'll shit it out and eat every drop. Yeah, give me your cum and your piss in my white slut hole and I'll squat down and show you what a filthy pig whore I am and eat it all up for you. I'll be nastier for you than anyone you've ever met Daddy, just fucking pound my twat and use me, destroy my racist white asshole. Make me pay for being racist. Hurt me. Fuck me. Degrade me, humiliate me. Make me eat the shit off your cock after you fuck white men. I'll do anything you want, be anything you need. I worship you. I'm inferior and disgusting and I live to please you my Divine Black Lord." Chris had never even thought those words before let alone uttered them and yet they were flowing off his tongue naturally, without effort. It's as if the words had been waiting for this very moment to come out of him.

Both Scottie and Andre were speechless. Every sick and twisted word sent chills up and down Andre's spine and he fucked Chris harder and with more desperation. He fucked him until he could hold back no longer and he emptied his nuts deep in Chris' intestines.

Andre stood but his legs almost didn't hold him. Scottie rushed to his side and helped him up. She helped him to the shower where she bathed him tenderly and they curled up with one another in bed, limbs entangled, and madly in love.

Morning came. It was still dark outside, the sun was still sweetly slumbered, and the clock on the nightstand said 4:49. Chris was awakened by the sounds of love making. He had no recollection of falling asleep. He had no recollection of making up his pull-out sofa. Everything was sort of a blur. All he knew was that he was in his bed, completely cleaned up, his cock was hard, as usual, and he was witnessing Scottie and Andre in the middle of hot and sweaty fucking. Chris' soul ached. He wanted to be inside Scottie. He wanted Andre to be inside him. They weren't communicating with words, they were communicating with sensual, tender kisses. She rode him, her Afrocentric ass bouncing up and down and he drove his dick up inside her. He grabbed her and flipped her over and pushed her legs back and thrust every inch of his manhood inside her. He wasn't trying to hurt her, it was clearly not an act of domination; he was trying to become one with her. Chris was in excruciating pain. He knew he would never experience anything that beautiful, that transcendent, that loving. He knew that he didn't deserve to feel anything that magical.

Scottie came first and Andre followed shortly thereafter. They snuggled for a moment, very briefly. Andre got up and walked over to Chris, Chris sat at the foot of the mattress. He lifted his wet, heavy cock to Chris' lips and he pushed it forward. Chris stuck his tongue out and gently lapped at the limp cock. He knew not to be too rough as it was too sensitive. He tasted the cum of his Mistress and it tasted like rapture. Scottie's cream was not all that he was treated to that morning and Chris' mouth filled with piss. He swallowed every drop. When Andre was finished peeing, he quickly showered and dressed and kissed Scottie goodbye. "I have a flight to Chicago in a couple of hours to cover for the guy that switched with me. I should be back by tonight. I'll call you later," he whispered softly. He nodded at Chris as he closed the door softly.

Dawn made love to the early morning sky with an orgasmic explosion of purples and golds that filtered through the commercial venetian blinds. Both Scottie and Chris paid the sandman his dues and they slept soundly until nature called. Scottie used the facilities first. Chris' bladder was full and he waited until he heard her flush to put his feet on the floor. He sleep-walked to the head, and they exchanged salutations as they passed one another. He sat and pissed. He had a couple of cum farts and he could have easily taken a dump but he opted to wait just in case his Goddess had other plans for it. He splashed some water on his face, brushed his teeth and emerged from the bathroom to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and Scottie reading the paper and sipping on some orange juice. He poured himself a cup and sat in silence with her.

"Last night was like nothing I've ever experienced before and I've been dominating white men for nearly 15 years." They both took a few minutes to reflect on the breadth and gravity of the previous evening's exchange.

"Ma'am, do you mind if I ask what you have in store for today? I sort of have to go to the bathroom and I was wondering if I should wait or not," he asked humbly.

"Oh, by all means, go. Since this is our last full day together, I was going to let you eat my shit. I thought perhaps you would want it later rather than earlier so you could have something to look forward to. I was thinking that we might do some sight-seeing and relax and just hang out . . . that is, unless you have something specific you have to do or you want me to have Todd take you somewhere."

"Oh, no, that sounds great. I'm willing to wait. I'll do anything you want. I just want to spend time with you. And you know . . . I would love to . . . eat your shit." Hearing the words come out of his mouth made his cock jump. His balls were aching but the sensation was now erotic. "Am I going to be allowed to cum tonight also?"

She thought for a minute before she answered. "I'm not sure. My plans were that you were not to cum until our last night together. You decided your agenda was more important than mine and you came in the first ten minutes you were here. I guess we'll just have to play it by ear, won't we? I'm not going to have any coffee or colon cleanse pills, I'm not going to work out, and I'm not going to eat volumes of fiber. I can hold it until tonight without any problem but I guess it will have to depend on my benevolence in the moment."

Scottie got ready first while Chris folded sheets and blankets and took out the tied up garbage bags to the trash chute. Jeans, a white dress shirt, and sneakers had never looked so good as when she came out of the bathroom. Chris shit, showered, and dressed.

They made their way to the hotel bar just as they started serving lunch and Scottie had the half sandwich and soup and Chris had a half pound burger and fries. Scottie confessed that she was still exceedingly and excruciatingly horny from the previous night. Chris co-signed.

She texted Todd to pick them up and he drove them to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center. They toured his birth home, the museum, and they visited his tomb. Scottie gave lessons in civil rights history he had never learned in school and they saw an exhibit of lynching pictures that were nothing less than gruesome: white people laughing and smiling while Black people burned and hanged like it was entertainment. Chris was quiet most of the day. Finally, he asked, "Ma'am, is it wrong for me to want to be raped, to be punished for what my ancestors did? Well, not so much for my ancestors but for me being so . . . you know. I don't think I'm KKK recruitment material or anything but . . . well . . . you know better than me, without me having to even tell you I guess that I'm . . . different . . . you know, when I'm not talking to you. I mean, I wanna change. I don't want to be the same person I was. I really think something happened to change me last night, over these last three days."

She directed him to sit down. She placed her hand on his thigh. "Christopher, let's get one thing straight first and foremost. Rape has nothing to do with sex. More importantly, you being raped can do nothing to make up for racist tragedies from the recent or distant past. What you can do is educate yourself, re-educate yourself. You can work to grow and evolve. I get that you are hard-wired to seek out humiliation but I think that if you were to stop trying so hard to deny your true feelings and to be these two different people you might feel a little less anguish. For Christ's sake, you absolutely must stop looking at Black people as things to get you off and see us as human beings. Understand that we are not inherently criminal, we are not inherently lazy or stupid. We have been oppressed and relegated as less than humans for centuries and there are very concerted efforts to keep us poor and uneducated. You know that. You know deep down in your heart that if we had the same opportunities as whites, we wouldn't be ghetto, or violent, or unintelligent, or even disproportionately imprisoned. More importantly, you know in your soul that whites are not inherently superior. You can't keep holding on to that belief no matter how much history has been distorted to make the people who have murdered, enslaved, and stolen more than anyone else appear superior."

She continued, "Nothing's changed from these pictures. The mindsets of whites haven't changed. You all still rejoice when we are shot and killed in the streets exactly like these people are doing in this dreadful images. How many of these white men do you think lusted after Black men and women and stood there while they were murdered and they cheered? How many white men do you think put the noose around a Black person's neck and had secret rendezvous with Blacks to fill their jungle lust in secret? Don't you think it's possible that all these smiling white faces standing around saw Black people as beneath them, the exact same way you do? I know you want to think that you wouldn't do the same thing today as was in these pictures but if you go back home and call Black people niggers and then go home and jerk off to interracial porn, then I know for a fact that you would do the exact same thing as they did. You would put a noose around my neck, you would pour gasoline on me, you would set me on fire to prove to your buddies that you are aligned with their racist beliefs. Once you address your inherent racism, I think you'll feel a lot better."

Chris felt sick to his stomach. He came to Atlanta to play shit games, not have his life turned upside down. He lay on the stone bench next to the reflecting pool that surrounded Martin Luther King's resting site and put his head in her lap. She softly caressed his head and shoulders. He felt like crying. He didn't want to argue with her, he didn't want to deny what she said. He wanted to stop hurting. He wanted her truth to stop hitting so close to home.