The Submission of Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face and eyes moved up. They paused at the clear sign of his masculine arousal. She was very, very pleased to see that. She feigned though a concern. She said as she placed a hand to her lips, "Oh my, you're not going to make me do something with that, are you?"

"Oh, I'm not so sure that you deserve him right now." He could tell that he was going to enjoy this. This was clearly turning from a potentially terrible evening to a most pleasurable one. He was finding considerable strength within himself for this new husbandly responsibility. "Maybe a good wife would deserve it, but have you been a good wife?"

She looked back down. "No sir, I haven't."

"Yes, well, we weren't talking about your reward. We were talking about your punishment."

"Yes sir." Maureen's heart was pounding with excitement. She didn't know where this was going to go, but she hadn't felt this excited about sex for quite some time. She could feel herself shivering with anticipation.

"Now, I will ask you again and this time I want a straight answer. How should you be punished?"

"Well, sir," she said softly, not daring to look him in the eyes without his permission, "when I was a little girl, and I was bad, my daddy would, well, he would." She hesitated. This was very difficult to admit. She could feel her face once again redden at the thought of what she was about to say, to admit to wanting.

"Your punishment will be double if you do not answer me." Tom was surprised at how well he was taking to his new role. Sometimes it's the submissive ones who have within them an alter ego, although it wasn't really the case that this was a deeply repressed, unknown part of him. He was such an agreeable, compliant, deferential husband that it was only natural that he harbored fantasies of being quite the opposite. He certainly had such sexual fantasies as a boy, jerking off in his bedroom at night. It was just that he was so insecure about letting that part of him out, knowing full well that it would be rejected, and would certainly be rejected by a woman as attractive, as favored and popular as Maureen. Well, he would need to make up for lost time.

Tom was surprising Maureen as well. He was speaking with considerably more authority and force than she had previously experienced. It was a little disconcerting, but still very appealing because it was a bit troubling. In any case, she knew she better speak up. "A spanking," she said. "I would get a spanking."

"Well then, that's better." He wasn't entirely sure what he should do next. He really wasn't into spanking, at least he had never dwelt on that fantasy before. However, he would enjoy the preparation. "Alright then, why don't you get up off that couch and prepare yourself."

She did as she was told. She pushed herself off the couch and stepped into the middle of the room. Tom sat back down, making himself comfortable on the couch. Yes, he would enjoy this. He crossed his legs and said, "Turn around."

She did as she was told.

"Lift up your skirt."

Maureen could feel herself getting quite warm between her thighs. She leaned forward to grasp the hem of her skirt. She didn't have to lean far, as her skirt was quite short. She grasped the hem and worked it's way up. It wasn't easy, as her skirt was so tight. She even had to wiggle her bottom a bit as she pulled it up past her fanny.

It was such a beguiling sight. She was wearing nylons, held up by a rose garter belt with matching lace panties. Maureen was always dressed to the nines. And, to Tom, as well as to many others, one of her most endearing features was her taut, perky, apple round derriere that was so nicely wrapped by the tight, alluring panties.

"Bend over," he commanded.

Maureen had bent over in front of Tom many times before. She had even done so flirtatiously. But, this was the first time she had done so under his command, his authority. She did so quite willingly. She poked her bottom out for her husband, at her husband.

"Pull them down."

She tucked her skirt up over her back so that it would not fall back down. She then reached behind her to pull down her panties. But, there was a bit of a problem. "Um, honey, I, uh, the garter belt, the panties are beneath the belt."

Tom got up from the couch and strode the two steps to his wife. SMACK!

"Yikes!" she yipped, as her husband quickly gave her a hard smack on her bottom. She was taken by surprise by the sudden assault and was stung, quite physically, by the hard slap. She stumbled a bit forward but, like a good wife, she maintained her submissive, yielding position. She licked her lips, as she felt moisture begin to form on her other lips.

He returned to the couch. "I don't want any explanations, any apologies or delays. Just make it right."

Maureen reached back and undid the clasps of her garter belt. She then grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly, slowly, slid them down. She knew that he would like it to be slow, to have the whiteness of her derriere first come into view, the appearance of the pale skin announcing that something was about to be shown that rarely saw the light of day, something that was immodest to show. And, then, the first sign of her crack, slowing lengthening and widening as her rose panties slipped further and further down the curve of her swelling round cheeks.

As her full crack came into view, Tom instructed her, "Hold them there for a second." He had always wanted to see her bent over like this, her panties tucked just below her soft round cheeks. She would at times flirt with him as she pulled down her panties before sex, giving him little teasing looks. But, she never stayed in one position for any particular period of time, as he in fact would have enjoyed, like she was a glamour model posing for his pleasure.

She had such a pretty body. Perhaps she would have been a good model, despite her diminutive height. In any case, he had never had the nerve to ask her to stay put for a time as he admired, enjoyed, the presentation. But, now, he did have the authority, the power, to ask her, to tell her, to do as he pleased. He smiled as he gazed upon her soft white moon.

He commanded, "Bend your knees and grasp your hands behind your knees."

She didn't really understand why this would make any difference, but as she did so she fully realized. This position really thrust her bottom out, swelling to a large white round pumpkin, split down the middle by a brown valley, peeking out from which was her little brown star, and, beneath that, her feminine pouch. Maureen blushed at how obscene she felt posing like this.

Tom though wasn't finished. "Pull your cheeks apart."

Maureen's eyes widened with surprise at that command. She was already feeling rather demeaned, bent over like this, displaying her naked bottom to her husband, wondering what he was thinking, what he might be doing. But, that hardly compared to spreading open her bottom cheeks. She would then be openly, actively, shamelessly showing him her anus, where she evacuated, where she pooped. Why would he want to look at that? It seemed awfully disgusting to her.

"Do I have to give you another smack?"

She reached back and spread her cheeks with her hands, at the same time bowing her head in abject humiliation, yet still feeling herself getting warmer and warmer between her thighs. It wasn't clear which part of her felt hotter: her face or her cunnie. She felt a cool wisp of air kiss her exposed anus as her cheeks were spread.

Tom uncrossed his legs. He needed to shift the position of his cock straining to be released from his slacks. He decided to let her stay in that embarrassing pose for some time as he just sat there and admired the view, playing with his cock through his pants.

His favorite position was doggy style, largely because he really enjoyed seeing her perky little white fanny, but also because her puckered rose bud would also be exposed. He wondered while they were doing it if she realized that he could see it. Many a time he had considered touching her anus, sort of testing the water to see if she might in fact be receptive to anal sex. However, he never did do it, as he was concerned that he might lose much more than he had briefly gained. She might be appalled that he was even thinking about it and alarmed by the fact that her butt hole was so exposed in this position. She might then curtail how often they did it doggy style, or perhaps even desist from ever doing it that way again.

But, now, she was openly, willingly, displaying her anus to him. Well, it wasn't really clear how willing she really was. She certainly wasn't doing it because she wanted to. She was doing it because she had to, and he could tell she was embarrassed by having to do it. She was agitatively moving, adjusting her legs, as a result shifting and waving her bottom. Her discomfort, her squirming, made it all the more fetching and endearing. He squeezed the head of his cock through his slacks.

"Alright then, come over here for your spanking."

Maureen let go of her cheeks. She was happy to do that, although feeling understandably ambivalent about getting a spanking. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them the rest of the way down. She stood back up and was about to kick them off her ankles when Tom corrected her.

"No, no, keep your panties around your ankles."

Maureen looked back at him over her shoulder, her lily white bottom still on display. "But, I might trip on them."

"Well then, be careful."

Maureen smiled at him. She knew she shouldn't, but she was terribly impressed at how well he was taking to his new role. She never wanted to have sex with him more than she did at that moment. Well, that's not really true. Their first time was fantastic, and many times thereafter during their first year were also terribly wonderful. But, it had been quite a while since she had felt this desiring, this lustful.

She giggled like a schoolgirl as she turned around to face him and, with little geisha like steps, her little titties jiggling under her blouse, she awkwardly made her way across the room to stand deferentially before him.

"I assume you know the correct position."

"Yes dear," she admitted. She crawled onto and over his lap.

Her diminutive height was a good fit for this position. It actually seemed like he had a schoolgirl on his lap, although her business skirt and white blouse didn't match the rest of the image.

Her skirt had slipped down somewhat by her clumsy walk. He pulled it up and over her bottom.

What a nice presentation. It was like she was actually serving her bottom to him, as a present presented on his lap. It was perhaps a shame to punish such a pretty derriere. It looked so cute, so innocent, so defenseless. He ran the tips of his fingers along the soft white curves, lightly scratching her with his fingernails as he went, leaving little red lines etched into her delicate pale skin.

And then, with the back of his index finger, he traced the path of her crack, from the top, starting just below her spine, up the rise to the crest of her fanny, and then back down. He hesitated just above her anus, thinking again about actually touching it.

"Honey," Maureen said, wondering about what he was thinking, and realizing that they probably should set some ground rules.

"Yes, dear?" Tom replied, still lost in his thoughts, his fantasies, his impulses.

"You know, it's probably good that we have a safe word."

"A safe word?"

"Yes, um, well, it's up to you what happens, what you want me to do. And, at times I won't want to do it, but you gotta ignore that and just go ahead. I might not want to do it but I'll go along with it, but some times I really won't want to do it. And, so, you have, or I have, a safe word: a word I can use for you to tell that I really don't want to do something, and you then have to stop."

"Oh, yeah, of course, that makes sense." Was it an accident, a coincidence, that she had thought of this point just as he was about to touch her anus?

"Good, um. Let me see." She thought for a moment what she would like to use as her safe word, while Tom continued to slide his finger up and down her crack, admiring the delectable crease across such a lovely, soft, pale moon.

"Rosebud."

"What?"

"Rosebud. Roses are my favorite flower and so rosebud will be my safe word." She twisted her head around, as best she could, and said, "Whenever I say 'rosebud' you have to stop what you're doing. Okay?"

That did really seem reasonable, although he wasn't too happy with the choice. It was precisely her rosebud that he was about to tickle and he suspected it was no accident that this was now her safe word.

"I mean it now, honey. No exceptions. Please. If we can't agree to this then I really can't do this at all."

"Well, sure, sure, of course." He couldn't understand why she had to assert her point so strongly. Heck, the whole thing was her idea. He wasn't about to force anything on her. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, there is a little matter of your discipline."

"Oh yes," she smiled. She wiggled back into a comfortable position, although before she felt she was fully prepared: SMACK! "Yeeoww!" she squealed as she felt the stinging blow of his hand on her bare butt.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Tom was raining blows down on her ass. She was squealing, squirming, and jumping all over his lap. She would reach back to try to block or weaken a blow, but he was moving much too fast for her and the location of his strikes kept shifting as he wanted to give her bottom a smooth red glow. Perhaps tomorrow he would give her another spanking; a more traditional birthday spanking, one for each year of her life.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She was pleading, begging, for mercy. "Honey, please, that's enough!" "I'll be good!" "No more!" "It's too much!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! But, he showed no mercy and continued to paddle her behind.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Really now, honey, it really stings! Oh please! Slow down! Honestly, I can't take it!" It was very clear that she was really quite uncomfortable, to say the least. His own hand was beginning to sting and ache in some considerable discomfort. But, it was also equally clear that she had not yet said "rosebud," and so he continued on.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Maureen could tell that her pleas were not going to have any effect, and so she simply grimaced her face, clutched his legs with her hands, and bore the final set of blows in compliant silence.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

When he stopped he admired his handiwork. Her entire bottom was now a pretty apple red (as was the palm of his hand). She looked so glowing, so luscious, so ripe. He wanted so much to take a bite. It would be the finest apple he had ever sunk his teeth into.

Instead, he took sympathy in his victim. He had perhaps gotten carried away.

Maureen's bottom was indeed on fire, but it was the fire between her thighs that had her attention. She had never felt so aroused, so excited. She wanted to draw his attention to her "predicament." She rubbed her thigh against his erection.

"Daddy, did spanking me get you excited?"

"What did you call me?"

"Um, daddy."

"That is a very dirty thing to say, Maureen."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir, but, um, I thought you would like that."

"You thought I would like to pretend that I am your father, spanking your naked little bottom like a bad little girl?"

"Um, well." She was not entirely sure what was the best answer. Frankly, it was possible that there was no correct answer. "Yeah, um, I did."

"Well, my dear, I am frankly insulted. That was a disgusting suggestion. Apparently, a spanking gives you rather obscene thoughts." He slid his hand in between her thighs. He was surprised at how true it was. She was so wet, actually drenched. He slid his fingers in between her hot, soaking lips. His cock would feel so good there. He had never wanted her more, holding on to her hot red butt while his dick slid into her tight slippery tunnel.

Maureen smiled at his touch. This was what she wanted. She opened up her thighs to provide him with more room, and pushed her bottom up to encourage him to hopefully thrust his fingers up inside.

But, Tom would not be so easily seduced. "Yes, Maureen, you have indeed excited me, and I hope you are appropriately remorseful. I am only trying to provide you with the punishment you deserve, but instead you take this as an opportunity to expose your disgustingly aroused vagina to my sight, thereby attempting to entice me to indulge your base pleasures."

Maureen wanted to giggle at his effort to sound like a patriarchal principal. It was a bit overdone but, to her at least, rather cute. She smiled, at least to herself.

"Well, since it is your responsibility for my state of arousal, it shall be your responsibility to resolve the problem."

"Yes sir," she replied, a smile now evident on her face, but it was turned away from Tom so that he couldn't see it.

"Get on your knees."

Maureen knew what he wanted. She didn't mind. She had performed oral sex for him quite a number of times. She usually didn't do it this way though, on her knees before him. It was usually when he was lying down, in bed, or maybe even when they were doing it for each other, at the same time. Doing it on her knees was different, this was more subservient, like she was serving, servicing, him. And, that was precisely what she wanted of him. She crawled off his lap and got into position between his parted legs. She reached for his zipper.

"First, take off your blouse."

She backed off. "Yes sir," she meekly replied, and undid the buttons of her blouse. She could feel a drop of feminine dew slide from her cunnie down her thigh as she undressed for him.

She opened up and removed her blouse, revealing to him her lacy white, half cup brassiere, trimmed with a most delicate fringe. There was even a little white bow in the center, just below a bit of hint of cleavage. Her breasts were quite small, but they were so appealing dressed by the tight, round white cups. Maureen waited for his direction to remove her brassiere. He nodded his approval and she reached back to undue the clasp. She then leaned a bit forward to let the cups naturally fall from her breasts. Tom sighed with pleasure at the sight of her titties coming into view. This was a sight that he knew many men desired. It wasn't like there was much to see, but their smallness seemed to make them all the more beguiling. They made her look so innocent, so sweet, so tender. She was such a confident, outgoing woman, but her little titties revealed a side of her that was so clearly vulnerable. Her nipples though were quite prominent. He at times wondered if her nipples just appeared to be abnormally large relative to the smallness of her breasts, but, with much exploration on the internet, he did truly feel that she had unusually large nipples, which he found very, very appealing. They appeared to be particularly perky and pointed this evening.

"Cup your breasts for me."

It wasn't like they needed any support. Not at all. He just wanted her to display them for him.

This was something Maureen had done before, when she was feeling especially flirtatious, or vampish. It had a different meaning now though, and she blushed as she held up her bubbies for his consideration, his inspection.

"Very nice," he said with approval.

"Thank you, sir," she modestly replied, feeling grateful that he did not disparage their size.

He began to unzip his slacks and then thought better of it. "You take it out."

"Yes sir." She leaned forward, her little titties jiggling with her effort, unzipped him the rest of the away, and then reached in to extract his hard cock.