The Submission of Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that easy. She wasn't used to having to do this, and he was wearing briefs. "It would have been easier, you know, if you wore the briefs with the horizontal flap."

"Excuse me?"

She looked up anxiously as she realized her error. It was only meant to be a helpful observation, and certainly not a criticism. But, it wasn't her place to provide such suggestions. "Sorry, sorry sir." She resumed her task, this time with more care and determination. When she had successfully released his hard cock, she sat back on her haunches, awaiting his next instruction.

She had to admit that Tom's dick did appear more impressive than usual. It could just be her new social position, relative to him, that made him seem all the more manly and powerful, but it could as well be literally, concretely, her physical position, kneeling between his legs, looking up at him, past his hard cock that seemed to be boldly thrusting out, towering over her face like a majestic, imperious weapon. She could not deny a feeling of being protected, sheltered, by a man with such a stout truncheon. "Use your hand."

"Yes sir," she softly replied and took hold of his shaft. This, of course, she had done many times. She knew how to get him off quickly. There were times in which she wasn't really that interested in having sex, and would use her hand to relieve him. She grasped him tightly and slid her fist up and down his length, admiring how the bulb of his cock swelled with a shiny purplish glow as her fist moved up. She didn't think that she had ever valued, admired, his cock more than she did just then.

It did not take long for him to cum, due in part to the skills of her hand, but perhaps as well the uniqueness, the lewdness, the delightful naughtiness of what they were doing. He quickly found himself beginning to swell with that feeling of inevitable explosion. "Kiss me," he ordered.

And she obeyed, placing her lips against the head of his cock just as he gushed forth a wad of hot, wet, sticky cum. She had not been expecting that. She knew he wouldn't last long and that he was getting close, but she had not expected him to cum this quickly, and without any warning. He had always carefully warned her in the past, allowing her to remove her face, her lips, from harm, so that he would safely squirt onto his own abdomen.

She had never taken his cum on her face before. She had swallowed the cum of prior boy friends many times before and had even let prior boyfriends cum on her face. But, she had vowed that her relationship with Tom would be different, or at least their sex life would be different, that she would be the dominant one, that she would not submit to such things.

But, here it was again. Her first instinct was to pull back and move left, letting the gushes fall harmlessly to the floor. But, she resisted this impulse and, instead, just crouched down lower so that she could be sure to receive as much as possible of his manly gruel on her lips, her cheeks, her nose. She sighed with pleasure as she felt his warm, thick spray raining down on her, covering her pretty face with splats, lines, and little puddles of cum. It felt so good to once again be receiving her man in this manner, to be taking his cum in the most intimate and personal way. He was making quite a mess of her face, but it was a delightful, tasty mess.

When he was done he fell back into the couch, panting with exhausted relief.

Maureen squeezed out the remaining juice onto her nose, cleaned the tip with her tongue, carefully placed his slackening penis back into his briefs, and then zipped him back up. She knew that tonight there would be no relief for her. Her cunny was yearning for his touch, for his hard cock. But, she would have to wait.

She crawled back onto the couch, lying down next to him, her cum splattered face resting in his lap, being careful, as best she could, not to soil his pants.

"It was good, honey; it was real good." she said, as she felt herself drifting off to nap, the fresh smell of his cum tickling her nostrils.

He was glad to hear that. He was worried that perhaps he had gone too far, or that she would be upset that he came before satisfying her. However, he now realized that he would have to change his plans for her birthday tomorrow. As he listened to her deep breathing, he pondered what to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tom was waiting for her as she arrived home from work. "Are you ready for your birthday present?"

One thing that Maureen could not and did not complain about was Tom's generosity. He never skimped on his presents. He had always been a very considerate husband, and would at times surprise her with little, at times even big, gifts, provided on no special occasion. He considered them to be his daily acts of love. But, today would of course be special. "Oh yes, dear, first, though, let me change and get ready."

He knew what that meant. It would be at least an hour before they left. She would shower, renew her make-up, and take forever to choose her outfit. He sighed with some frustration. He knew, though, that he would wait. He always had. And, besides, he did want her to be at her best today. It was her birthday.

When she was finally ready she strode out of the bedroom in triumph. She was indeed strikingly pretty. She was wearing a conservative business suit, but on Maureen this was quite sexy. Of course, the exceptionally short skirt went a long way toward making it enticing. It was among her best Ally McBeal looks. There was, perhaps, however, one potential problem.

"Lift up your skirt." Tom felt a surge in his balls with his authoritative command.

Maureen looked concerned. She thought that she had prepared well. She did, however, as she was told. She lifted up her skirt to show him her panties. She was wearing one of her, and his, favorite panties: a pair of pink silk Calvin Klein bikini panties. They contrasted well with her black skirt and therefore provided a sweet treat when peaking out from beneath her skirt. In addition, this time she had dutifully worn the panties over her garter straps so that they could easily be removed, and that turned out to be a fortunate decision. This was not a day for panties. Well, it would be a day for panties, but not quite yet.

She looked so cute standing there, confused, holding her skirt up to show him her panties. He wanted to enjoy this sight for some time. He wished he had a camera. But, there would be other opportunities, in the future. "Take them off." There was something so charming about a girl having to submissively display herself this way.

"Honey, really? Are you sure?"

No, he wasn't, but he didn't say anything.

"I mean, um, my skirt is awfully short."

The thought that she might at times expose her bottom, or even her cunnie, made his cock swell. He was sure now. "Yes, remove them."

"Yes sir," she demurely replied. She reached up beneath her skirt to pull them down.

"Turn around," he ordered. "Let me watch you, enjoy you."

She did as she was told. She turned around so that her bum was facing toward him, and she smiled as she bent over at the waist, lifted her skirt, and slowly slid her panties off her bottom. She paused as the pink silk cleared the bottom of her cheeks. She had learned well from last night what he enjoyed. She waited for a bit, letting him enjoy the adorable sight of her naked white fanny resting on her rolled pink panties. She then pulled them down her thighs and to her ankles, keeping her legs straight so that he got a good view of her sweet pussy and in between her cheeks as well, but then also bent her knees and jutted out her bottom, swelling up and rounding further with this pose. She even reached behind and briefly spread her cheeks, squeezing her anus so that her rosebud seemed to wink at him. She knew what her man liked. She then stood back up and stepped out of her panties.

They were now ready to shop.

Maureen rode in the passenger seat as he drove, her skirt pulled up so that her bare bottom was resting on the cool vinyl. It felt really quite odd and exposed to be sitting this way. She pried him with questions regarding where and what they would be shopping for, but he wouldn't tell her, not even a clue. After all, it was her birthday and you never wanted to spoil the surprise.

The fact that she was panty-less became acutely evident as she walked from the car to the mall. She could feel little drafts of cool air kissing her vaginal lips and bottom. Her wisps of cunnie hair tickled in the breeze.

He first took her to a toy store. Maureen was terribly confused. What present could he be buying for her in a toy shop? She had no interest in children's toys, nor did he. She had been hoping they would be going to a shop of fragrances, clothes, lingerie, or perhaps even jewelry. A toy store? "What are we doing here?" she asked. She hoped that she didn't sound questioning, or critical. She was just so very curious and confused. He told her to wait outside. He would be back in a moment.

Tom went up and down the aisles, looking for something. And, then, he found it. He looked back at her, waiting out in front, and smiled. He went to the counter, made his purchase, and returned to her.

It was a bag of marbles. They were half inch marbles, actually quite colorful with red, white, and blue curved stripes. He walked her over to one of the comfort couches placed within an alcove of the promenade. She was quite careful when sitting down, as there was but a few inches, if that, between the light of the day, well, light of the mall, and her cunnie.

"Here," he said, handing her the bag of marbles. "Put them inside."

"Tommy, you can't be serious." She looked around, worried that someone might have heard what he had said, reflexively pulling down on the hem of her skirt.

"I am deadly serious. I want you to wear these marbles as we shop."

"But, honey, I mean, they, um, they could fall out."

"Well, be sure then you hold onto them so that they don't."

Maureen breathed deeply. She had wanted, she had even suggested, no asked, Tom to assert himself, to take charge of her. But, it was clearly a risky decision as she had no idea what he might want her to do. Last night had been fine. It was a bit embarrassing to be holding open her cheeks for him, and she felt a little funny taking his cum on her face. But, it had been the sort of thing she had expected and, in the end, had enjoyed. Her only complaint was that he had not taken care of her.

But, marbles in your cunnie? She had certainly not expected anything like that. She took the bag of marbles from his hand and looked around for a lavatory.

He could see what she was doing, thinking. "Here, put them in here."

"Sweetie!" He was taking this role play a bit too far. She could feel her heart begin to run. How could she do that without being seen? Well, it was at least a challenge, and a rather exciting one at that.

She looked around. Nobody was looking at them. They were perhaps safe within the alcove, although there were other people sitting there as well, and numerous persons were walking toward and by them. She could do this. But, she also knew that once she raised her skirt, or slid her hand underneath her skirt, eyes would turn. You can't just raise your skirt in a public mall and stick marbles up your cunnie. There was probably even a law against it.

Perhaps if she first bent over, like she had a stomach ache. The front of her skirt and thighs would be well hidden. She could probably get her hand up her skirt without being seen. Thank goodness she was wearing a short skirt.

She tried it out with one of the marbles. It didn't really work that well, as it took too long to get the marble in. However, she attributed this to inexperience. After awhile she would probably become adept at slipping them inside in a short space of time.

She took to the task, repeatedly bending over as if her stomach hurt and then slipping a marble up her cunnie. She even got to the point of slipping in two at a time.

She lost count of how many she had gotten inside. It was certainly quite a few. She squirmed a bit on the seat. She could feel them slipping and rolling around inside. It was actually rather titillating. When she felt that she couldn't, or really shouldn't, fit in any more, she stopped to glance around. There didn't seem to be anyone who was knowledgeable about what she had just done or, at least, nobody was staring at her in shock or voyeuristic pleasure. She sat back, gleaming with a pride so clearly evident on her face, her chin jutting out. She thought, 'Bring them on, Tom, and I will knock them down!'

"Very good, Maureen, but you have a few more to go." He brought out another bag. This one had only a few marbles, bright, solid yellow ones, but, more importantly, they were a full two inches in size.

"Tom, I really don't think, no, I know, I really can't put in any more. I mean, they will just all fall right out, and these ones are more than twice as big."

"Actually, they're four times as big, and I didn't mean up that portal. I meant the other side. Three large yellow marbles would be good for that."

"Tom! No, I can't do something like that." She lowered her voice, as a couple of persons did now glance over, naturally wondering what her husband apparently wanted his wife to do. "That's just too naughty. It's like dirty."

Tom picked up three yellow marbles and rolled them around in his hand, like Bogart had done in Caine Mutiny. He knew he was pushing his luck. He might himself have a mutiny on his hands. He should probably just stop with the marbles in the cunnie. One week ago he would have never imagined her doing that for him. But, she was not using the safe word. "I don't think you want to disappoint me, Maureen."

She didn't want to do that, and it was not her position to question his judgment, at least not today. "Alright then," she said, begrudgingly, reaching for the larger yellow marbles.

These she could not slip in by feigning a stomach ache. These required more direct action; a quick smooth motion, although perhaps she could pretend, if caught, that she was scratching an itch.

She looked around, waiting for the optimal time, when no one seemed to be looking her way. It was difficult, as there was a continue flow of persons walking down the passage toward more shops. Many of them though appeared to be engrossed in conversation. She took a deep breath, lifted her butt off the couch, and reached back, a marble gripped tightly with two fingers and a thumb. She could feel the marbles wiggling in her vagina as she lifted her bum off the couch. She gripped them tight and quickly positioned the large yellow marble against her anus and shoved it hard inside. Fortunately, it popped right in. It was rather big, but its round smoothness facilitated a relatively easy access. She plopped back down on the couch and looked around again.

Unfortunately, a few persons walking toward her had in fact noticed, although they did not appear to be certain what she was doing. She reached back and scratched her bottom. It was a little embarrassing to be openly scratching your butt in public, but that was certainly far better than publicly sticking marbles up your butt.

She wasn't too sure that her ruse worked, but it would have to be good enough. She waited until the persons who appeared to be noticing her had walked by, although she was also feeling rather squirmy with all the marbles up her vagina, and a big one now stuck up her rectum.

Once the coast appeared to be clear, she again raised her bottom. This time she had the two remaining marbles in her palm, and quickly popped both of them inside. The third one was a bit difficult, as she had to shove up the two previous ones even higher up her rectum, and bodily instincts clearly did not appreciate such large objects being stuffed up inside.

Once they were in she quickly sat back down. This time it was clear that one man was fully aware of what she had been doing. He was sitting across from them. He had noticed her stomach trouble, but thought nothing of it, other than being concerned that she might in fact get sick or she might cough and then he could catch something. He was then confused by her apparent butt itch, and so watched her quite closely the third time and clearly saw her stuffing things up inside. He smiled knowingly at her, and Maureen flushed deep red with embarrassment. "Honey", she whispered, "let's get out of here, please."

"Certainly, dear." He spoke quite openly, letting anyone who was interested hear what he was saying. "Let's go to Victoria's Secret. I believe you might be in need of some panties." He got up and held his hand out for her. He said more quietly, "Now, be careful dear, we don't want any of the marbles slipping out."

Maureen got up awkwardly from the couch. She appreciated his help, as she was in fact feeling quite uncomfortable. She felt like she had to go real bad, a number two, but the marbles up her vagina might be even more difficult to hold. At least her sphincter was built to hold things inside, although large smooth round marbles were considerably more difficult to retain than what was usually there.

Walking in heels can be difficult for some women, but not for Maureen. She enjoyed quite elevated heels, and was a natural with them. She liked how they accented the roundness of her bottom, particularly when she was wearing, like today, a short tight skirt.

However, coupling heels with marbles up your vagina and butt was problematic, to say the least. She didn't want to take full steps, as she wanted to keep her thighs as tightly closed as possible. The more pressure she could apply to the marbles, the better. But, her gait looked so awkward, like a geisha girl who was wearing heels for the first time or, perhaps more accurately, a little girl who had to go to the bathroom real, real bad. She even wondered at times if she could hear them clanking against each other, but she knew it must just be her self-conscious imagination. Fortunately, the Victoria's Secret was not very far, and Tom was being considerately patient with her clumsiness.

She did though, on occasion, have to completely stop to prevent a marble from slipping out. She would stand in front of a display window, pretending that she was particularly interested in something on display, when in fact she wanted to take the time to try to stabilize their position. Twice, however, she had to go so far as to quickly slip a finger up her skirt to push them back up inside. She felt so embarrassed doing so, as it was clear that at least some persons saw her doing it, probably figuring that she had some sort of nasty yeast infection that needed scratching.

She was so glad when they finally arrived.

But, it wasn't going to be that easy.

Tom took his time browsing the selection of panties. There were really so many to choose from. It was difficult making up your mind.

Maureen stood by patiently. At least she didn't have to walk around anymore. Holding them in while just standing wasn't nearly as difficult. In fact, they now felt rather sexy, particularly the marbles up her vagina.

He finally assembled a selection. "Here," he said, "try on this pair. I think it actually matches the marbles quite well." She had to admit that they did. It was part of the Victoria's Secret Pink series, an extreme low-rise cotton bikini panties that were decorated with very colorful pink and yellow curved stripes and a polka dot waistband. She gratefully received them. She turned to the dressing room. He corrected her.

"No, no, try them on here."

"Right here?"

"Yes, of course. I want to see how they fit."

"But, honey, sweetie, you can't expect me to put them on here." She whispered more quietly. "Somebody is bound to see us." She included him in this concern, but it wasn't clear how it should be a concern to him, at least, he wasn't concerned. It wasn't like they were in the middle of the store. They were in a fairly remote corner, surrounded, for the most part, by lingerie displays. If she was removing her blouse she would probably be instantly noticed, but the waistline and below were reasonably well hidden from view. Persons occasionally strolled by, and a sales clerk might approach them, but it would not take long to put them on. "You'll be fine. Just put them on."