The Submission of Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband, fortunately, came to the rescue. "Well, how about if she takes care of each of you with her hands and her mouth, while I search for the jewelry?"

Maureen's eyes widened with shock. It was perhaps a reasonable suggestion but, my goodness, he seemed to be offering her to these men without much hesitation or ambivalence. And, besides, he could have first offered her hands, holding out her mouth for subsequent negotiation, if even necessary.

However, her husband's suggestion was met with quick agreement. "That sounds quite reasonable to me. Here, let us move around behind the couch, where your wife can have ready access. Deputy Travis, why don't you stand on my left, and Officer Dangle on my right." The two officers noticed that he got the more coveted position in the middle, but this was always the perk of management.

Maureen could feel her heart pounding in fearful anticipation. This would be two firsts: the first time for anal sex, and the first time she was with more than one man at the same time. And, it wasn't just one more man. It was three more; three strangers who were taking advantage of her, truly molesting her. She would have to jerk them off and mouth them to their orgasms as her husband shoved his thick hard cock up her butt. Another drop of feminine dew slid down her thigh.

She fell into the back of the couch, her elbows resting on the back ledge. Her husband came up behind her and raised her skirt. He smiled at his good fortune. He had wanted to do this for so very long, and there it was, presented before him: his wife's sweet white orb for his animalistic pleasure, his wanton exploitation. It looked so vulnerable in its soft whiteness. He pulled down his zipper and extracted his hard cock.

Maureen's face went down at the sound of his zipper, which was soon accompanied by the sound of three more being lowered. She blanched at the feel of her husband's hands pulling open her cheeks. "Lubrication!" she exclaimed. "Don't you need some lubrication?"

"Absolutely," he replied and Tom leaned down and gave her a sloppy wet lick on her anus.

"Tommy!" she exclaimed with surprise at the feel of his soft, wet tongue on her most personal, dirty spot. "My goodness," she said, once again clasping her hands to her face, covering her eyes from what she was feeling, as well as what she was about to see, and about to feel. "Tommy, please," she begged as she felt him lick her puckered anus with his tongue. She didn't realize how sensitive the anus was, and her bottom squirmed at his exploration.

But, then, a cold draft was felt as he backed away. And, then, the soft, round bulb of the head of his cock was touching her, touching her there. "Just relax, honey," he instructed, an instruction that was so much easier for him to say than for her to do.

She gripped hard on the back of the couch and squinted her eyes shut as she felt him press his cock against her sphincter.

But, then, hands were gently, but firmly, grasping her hands to direct them to the hard cocks of the two officers.

"Oh my," she softly exclaimed as she felt the firm, stiff shafts pressing against her fingers, her palms. She grasped hold of each of them, not looking, but nevertheless stroking them, as she felt her husband's cock press hard against her. She concentrated on relaxing her sphincter, now trying to allow something back in after it had been so difficult to expel the marbles out, and this time something so much bigger than the marbles.

Tom leaned down onto Maureen, trying to let his weight do much of the work.

"Honey, wait, please," Maureen complained. She just didn't think she could take it in. His cock never felt so big, so bulbous, so threatening, pressing so hard against her anus. It was like someone was trying to impale her on a pole.

"Unnggh," Maureen groaned as she felt the large intrusion into her butt, accompanied by a slurpy pop as the head of his cock slipped in. She lifted her head back with the discomfort of the engorged pressure but was greeted with the feel of the head of Mr. Yarbrough's cock against her lips. She instinctively opened her eyes to see his large, swollen cock head right in front of her. It looked so terribly big this close to her face, like the truncheon of the commanding officer. She could feel her heart pounding with excitement. She looked at the batons of the two officers, firmly gripped within her hands.

She couldn't deny it. This was really quite very exciting. Three hard cocks, all terribly excited, swollen with manly lust, jutting out toward her as her husband took her up her read end. It was certainly demeaning, degrading. She could never admit that she did such a thing to her colleagues. Just imagine doing that? Nor frankly, even her friends. How could she tell her girl friends that she let her husband fuck her up her ass while she jerked off two cops and sucked of another man she didn't actually know. It was perhaps advantageous that these were strangers, as only she and her husband would know about it. She opened her mouth up wide to take Mr. Yarbrough inside.

It was so weird, taking a stranger's cock in your mouth. It felt at times weird enough to have any cock in your mouth, but this was a cock of a man who was using her, exploiting her, and she was going along with it. Yet, it was also strangely delectable. She felt so wanton, so swept away, and his cock felt so large, so swollen, so strong within her mouth. He pounded down into her, at times going too far, causing her to cough, gag or even briefly retch, bucking up in back against the cock of her husband, who was riding her butt like a horse, his equally engorged dick driving deep down into her rectum.

"Mmmmmmth!" It was something in between a moan and a slurp, as two cocks at once were driving in and out of her, one stretching her ass like a fence post being forced into a child's balloon. Her husband's cock never felt so big, so powerful, so manly.

She lapped away, like a submissive kitty, at Mr. Yarbrough's cock stroking in and out of her mouth, at the same time gripping the other two shafts hard in her hands, sliding her fists up and down, tickling the soft tips with her fingers, trying to please all four men at once, trying to give them the satisfaction, the pleasure, that they deserved, and that she, the woman, could provide.

The room was now dominated with the sound of Maureen's butt slapping against her husband's abdomen and the slurping, slushing sound of Mr. Yarbrough's cock as he fucked it in and out of her mouth. She stroked the cocks hard and fast, sliding her fist up and down the shafts while never taking her mouth off Mr. Yarbrough's thick dick. He provided the movement, fucking her face with his dick like it was a cunt with soft round lips and a tongue while her husband drove down deep into her ass as he reached underneath and around her waist to bring his fingers to her clit, massaging and rubbing her womanly little erection with his wet, warm, rough fingers.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as the pleasure of his fingers and the four fucking cocks. She was just their tool for cumming, but it never felt better to be such a tool, an object, a means for men to be spurting sticky hot cum. It was wonderful, simply wonderful, and she felt her orgasm sweep through her body, shuddering in a spasmodic, twitching climax. "Mmmmmmmm," she whimpered as her body jerked and shuddered with the bestial waves of pleasure overwhelming her, sweeping her away as the four dicks continued to fuck her in all sorts of ways.

Maureen gripped hard on Tom's cock with her sphincter as she climaxed, bringing him to his own eruption up her rectum. "Ohth mthy," she mumbled as she felt his cock jerk in her rump and spill its messy, sloppy cum deep inside. She would have said, "Yes, do it," if not for the fact that her mouth was then filled with the gism of Mr. Yarbrough, his cock gushing and squirting its load deep into the back of her throat. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but it was just too much and it was spurting so fast, up her butt and down into her throat.

She momentarily let go of the two cocks she had been stroking to hold onto the couch as the two other pricks were releasing their loads into both ends of her body, but that was all for the best as the two officers gripped their cocks with their own hands and released their stew onto Maureen's face, splattering her pretty cheeks, forehead, nose, and now closed eyes with white gobs and ropes of sticky, sloppy cum.

Her natural instinct was to pull back in defense, from their affront on her face and from the growing load in her mouth, but, given the position she was in, she held firm and took it all. She even tried to swallow down Mr. Yarbrough's cum but was quickly duly punished by quite a bit of it catching in her throat, causing further difficulty and discomfort as her orgasm continued to rack her body.

As she coughed and gagged through her climax, a bit of Mr. Yarbrough's cum expelled from her throat back up into her nostril canal, raising the level of distress even further. She certainly didn't want to have cum spewing out of her nose. She didn't think she had ever had a more intensely chaotic, volatile, and so delightful an orgasm.

It left her in quite a mess. Her face was literally splattered with white globs, puddles, drips, and smears of cum. They stepped back to enjoy the sight, after first squeezing out the last drops onto her face, like the final drops of icing on Maureen's beautiful, special, birthday cake. They thought that she looked like quite a cute birthday girl.

"Happy birthday, dear" her husband said as he withdrew his dick from her plundered and soaked rectum.

"What?" she said, falling back on her haunches, squeezing her sphincter tight to avoid any of the cum from leaking out.

"See you at poker next week, Tom" said 'Mr. Yarbrough.'

"Excuse me?" Maureen was completely confused, not only by the statements but also by her exhausted state and the fact that her face was still covered in gism, her eyes squeezed shut so that none would get inside.

Tom explained. "These are three of my friends from the poker group. You've never met them before, and they were quite willing to give you a surprise party for your birthday."

Maureen didn't know what to say. She wiped a drop of cum from one eye and slowly, cautiously, opened it, to see the three men and her husband all smiling at her.

She couldn't believe it. She at first felt terribly deceived. She had been defiled. She felt disgraced, abused. But, it had also been the best submissive sex she had ever had. She looked at her husband. She said, "You terrible man!" in a mocking accusation.

"But, honey, you never said, 'Rosebud,'".

"Yes, but I didn't know it was still part of the game," she replied, as some of the officers' cum began to drip from off her cheeks and nose onto her blouse.

"Well, even if you had, would you have said it?"

She thought about it, how exciting and shamefully wonderful it had been. She knew she wouldn't have used the safe word. She would have gone along with it. And, not knowing about it made it so much better than if she had known. It would still have been fun if she had known, but not nearly so dramatic and intense by not knowing.

Officer 'Travis' said, "Well, let's go, before anyone shows up."

'Travis' really was the security guard, but 'Yarbrough' and 'Dangle' were not in any way actually affiliated with the mall, nor were these their real names. They had taken the names from the television show, Reno 911. That had been a bit risky, but Tom was pretty sure that Maureen had never watched the show.

In any case, they had to get out of there before someone really in charge showed up.

"But, what about my face?" Maureen pleaded, trying as best she could to clean up her face, while still holding the cum within her rectum. "Please, could you at least hand me a handkerchief or something?"

"No, honey," Tom replied, still in play. "The mall does offer free makeovers on your birthday. I think you look all the prettier with your new make-up." Nobody could disagree with that.

Maureen blushed with the open reminder of the fact that she was wearing the cum of the two men. She wasn't too sure if it was now worse or easier to accept, knowing that these three men were actually friends of her husband rather than strangers. But, even it was worse, that also made it actually better. "Yes, dear," she submissively replied.

She turned to Tom's friends as she was leaving, cum still falling off her face. "Maybe I could serve drinks at the next poker game?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope so much that you enjoyed it. I would love to hear of any follow-up suggestions or constructive criticisms. In any case, please do take the time to vote. The reinforcement is actually really very helpful.