The Submission of Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she was told. She looked about, checking to see if anyone was looking at them, and double-checking to see that her lower body was actually hidden from view. She crouched down a bit, quickly stepped into the panties, slid them up over her bottom, and stood back up straight. It hadn't taken more than a few seconds, and she was so relieved to have them on. She could feel her vaginal muscles instinctively relaxing as the panties clearly helped to hold the marbles in. "They fit well, dear, can we go now?"

"Lift up your skirt. I want to see how they look."

"Honey, please, somebody might see. I really can't do that."

"Just for a bit. I really do want to see them."

"But, honey, sweetie, what if somebody from the school sees me."

"None of your students will be in a Victoria Secrets store."

"Their fathers, or mothers, might be." Imagine the shame at the next Parent-Teacher meeting, knowing that she had lifed up her skirt and shown her panties to them, the mother, or, even worse, the father. She looked around the room. She didn't though recognize anyone in the store.

Maureen took a deep breath and lifted the front of her skirt, her heart pounding with anxious apprehension.

She was such a pretty sight. The colorful panties looked so titillating, being so freely displayed beneath the upraised skirt. They also hugged closely her pussy mound. Tom could even detect a camel toe, although he wondered if her lips were somewhat distended by the presence of the marbles. "Yes, they are nice."

Another masculine voice added, "They certainly are."

"Oh my!" Maureen exclaimed as she quickly pulled the hem back down to cover herself, her face coloring deep red in embarrassment. This was precisely what she had feared. She had just shown a complete stranger her panties. She didn't mind an occasional flirtation. Any girl who wears such short skirts can't be too upset if on occasion a little accident occurs. But, this was quite different, quite inappropriate, and quite shameful. Tom, however, only laughed at their indiscretion.

The gentleman, being one, strolled off. He had enjoyed the free show and, in appreciation, didn't want to put her on the spot.

Tom handed her another pair.

"Are you serious? I'm not going to do that again."

"Would it be better to have a spanking, right here in the store?"

Maureen's eyes widened in shock. What was happening to her husband, to her John Cage? He never seemed so authoritative, so bold. He wouldn't really spank her in public, would he? How dreadfully humiliating would that be, bent over a display table, her skirt pulled up, and publicly paddled, squirting out marbles as she was soundly spanked. She was about to exclaim, "Rosebud," but realized that there was a way to avoid it; just simply comply with his request. She said meekly, "I'll try them on." Her cunnie grew warm with the activity of the marbles and the thought of coming so close to being publicly paddled.

The next pair was a bit more difficult as it required two steps: removing the colorfully striped panties and then putting on another pair. She looked around, crouched down a bit, and reached up her skirt to pull the bikini panties down.

Just when she had them at her knees another gentleman, an older man, turned the corner. She didn't understand why she had missed him. Perhaps he was leaning over to study some garment. But, it didn't matter, he was standing right now just about in front of her. She froze in mid-undress, a look of panic on her face, her cunt clutching the marbles, her rectum seeming to interpret the squatting as a sign for relaxing the sphincter.

"Keeping going," Tom ordered.

Maureen looked with fright at her husband. He wanted her to continue, to remove her panties in front of a stranger?

The gentleman looked equally stunned, and confused. Before him was this most prettiest of young ladies, crouched down, her panties at her knees. He could see her embarrassment, her discomfort, at being caught like this, but he did not walk away. No, instead, he just stood there, enjoying the fact that she was so clearly uncomfortable. And, besides, he had not seen a pretty young lady in such dishabille in quite some time. He wanted to enjoy this as much as he could.

Maureen did as she was told, her face flushing redder and redder as she slid the panties over her knees and down to her ankles. She braced herself with the display table as she awkwardly stepped out of them, pleading that no marble would fall out. But, she could feel herself getting terribly moist within her cunnie, and there was little doubt that she would not be able to hold them for long with her cunnie becoming so thoroughly lubricated.

The presence of the older man, the stranger, was at least helpful in providing more cover. Nobody else was likely to see her, but, still, she felt so terribly exposed, and shamed, as she pulled on the second pair. She was careful to keep her skirt down as she slid the panties on.

But, the effort to keep her skirt down proved to be fruitless. "Lift up your skirt, dear, so that we can see how they fit."

Maureen didn't know if her face could get any redder, but she did as she was told, lifting up the hem of her short black skirt to show her husband, and a complete stranger, her panties.

"Well, I don't know what you should be embarrassed about. They really look quite lovely. Don't you think so, sir?"

The gentleman wasn't too sure what he should say or do, but it was clear that the husband was not adverse to his presence. He answered politely, and quite honestly, "Yes, yes, I must get my wife a pair like these."

They were quite attractive. This pair was part of the Angels collection: stretch lace, pink boy short nylon panties that again clung tightly to her precious figure. It was as if the lace was painted on, as her cunnie formed a delicious v-shaped pouch.

"Yes, very, very good," her husband observed. "Now, one last pair," he said, handing to her a pair of thong panties.

Maureen knew that she would want to purchase the panties, not only because they were actually quite pretty and fetching, and because it was her birthday, and because they would bring back fond memories, but also because she was leaving a rather evident spot of moisture. She surely hoped that the sales girl wouldn't notice.

The third pair was perhaps the most enticing. It was a Chantell Thomas black skirted thong. The skirt, if you could call it that, was a sheer lace silk that reached just to her cunnie and did not in fact entirely cover her bottom. Maureen liked it the most, as she should, as it was quite expensive. Both her husband and the stranger smiled as she pulled off the boy shorts and stepped into the skirted thong.

Maureen did not feel as uncomfortable showing off the third pair. Perhaps she was actually getting used to it, or perhaps it was just because she liked these panties so much. She even smiled at her husband, although refrained from making any eye contact with the stranger.

"Alright then," Tom said, "we'll purchase these three. Why don't you take them off so I can bring them to the counter."

"Honey, could I at least keep these on?"

"No. She'll need to confirm which ones you purchased. I suppose though that you could raise your skirt up at the front counter to show her."

"No, no," Maureen acquiesced. "I'll take them off."

However, as she was pulling off the panties, all three of them heard the ping sound of a marble hitting the hard wood floor and then rolling away. "Oh my!" exclaimed Maureen, as she felt another marble slip out. She clasped her hand over her cunnie to prevent any further accidents. She looked up at her husband in panic.

The stranger just chuckled at the sight. He hadn't realized that she was hiding marbles up her cunnie, and he smiled at her embarrassment as they fell out and rolled away. He considered going after them. That would be the gentlemanly thing to do. But, he continued to think it best to just stand by and not interfere.

Tom took charge. "You better get them Maureen, before their source is discovered."

Maureen scrambled after the two marbles. Fortunately, they had not rolled far, although the sound of them hitting the floor and rolling off had attracted the attention of a sales clerk and a couple of customers. Maureen wanted to keep her hand safely holding her cunnie as she got the errant marbles, but with people now looking her way she had to let go.

"Be sure to keep your legs straight as you bend down to pick each one up." That would ensure that her skirt would ride up high.

She thought, 'Must he be so cruel?!"

But, she did as she was told.

She approached the first marble, which hadn't rolled off too far, and bent way over, doing her best to keep her legs straight. Her tight skirt rode up high in the back. Anyone standing behind her was treated to a delicious sight of her shapely legs and thighs, so nicely dressed in nylon that was held up by the sexy garters, but, most importantly, there was a full view of her deliciously pouting cunnie: a sweet little pouch of soft, tender flesh, split by her luscious lips, which now clearly glistened in the bright lights of the store. Tom and the stranger could feel their cocks swelling at the sight.

A few others were treated to the lovely sight as well, and jaws dropped in shock at the lewd display. Some of the women felt quite sympathetic. They figure she must have been trying on panties, lost an expensive earring or something, and was momentarily distracted, losing track of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties anymore or ignorant to the fact that she was bending over in such a fashion that her skirt would ride up so much. The men could care less about trying to figure out an explanation. They just enjoyed the presentation.

Maureen knew that she must be providing quite a shameless exhibition. She felt so terribly embarrassed, but her heart was also racing with excitement. She had never taken her short skirt flirtations so far before, and would never have done so if not for the fact that she was being compelled, commanded, to do so, by her husband. Being submissive does have its benefits. You get to do things without taking responsibility for making the decision. But, still, she was quite worried that one of the onlookers might be someone she knew.

As she bent over for the second marble, another one popped out, and this time the audience behind her was treated to the sight of it escaping from in between her lips. "Oh no!" she yipped as she felt it squirt out and fall to the floor with a distinct ping. She was so mortified that she grabbed the second marble and didn't even try to get the third. "Oh my, oh my!" she exclaimed as she hurriedly left the store, another marble slipping out, not even looking behind her as she was simply unable to look anyone in the eye. She could hear some titters and giggles, as everyone now understood what the first pieces of "jewelry" had in fact been. Maureen felt so terribly ashamed. What must they be thinking?

Tom, however, just chuckled at his wife's humiliation. He calmly approached the sales clerk with the three pairs of panties. He did, however, smile apologetically. "I am so sorry. I must apologize for my wife. She was trying out some sort of new meditative exercise." It was a terribly lame excuse and the sales clerk wasn't buying it. But, with her now departed from the store, there really wasn't a serious problem.

However, when Tom left the store he found his wife with a mall security officer. His wife was clearly quite upset. "Sir, please," he asked the officer, "what seems to be the problem?"

"Hello sir. I'm Officer Travis. You are, of course, this woman's husband?"

"Yes, yes, please, what is the problem?"

"Well, as I was explaining to the young lady here, the two of you might not realize that there are security cameras throughout the mall: within this store and along the promenade. We have been tracking your wife's escapades ever since she began placing the marbles up within her vaginal orifice and, well, if you don't mind me saying, sir, her, um, rectum?"

Maureen covered her face with her hands. What had started out as just some playful prank was beginning to take a far more serious and awful turn. She had been concerned about being spotted by someone she knew. She had never thought about being spotted by an officer of the law.

"Well, yes, officer. That's true, and I do apologize for her. She does seem to enjoy a bit of the more creative, playful escapade."

"Well, it might just be playful for her, and for you, but for us it is quite serious business. Fortunately, you were not discovered by any children but, even still, what she has done is frankly against the law. I could have the both of you arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior."

This was indeed quite serious; in fact, very much so. Any such arrest would, minimally, be quite publicly embarrassing and, for Maureen, would likely result in the loss of her job. What elementary school would hire a woman arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior? It had seemed so innocent, so playful, but it certainly no longer felt that way.

"Officer," Maureen desperately pleaded. "Please, I promise, I meant no harm. I promise I will never do any such thing again! If you want, I promise never to even return to this mall. Please, don't have me arrested."

"Well, ma'am, I appreciate your concern. But, frankly, it's not entirely up to me. The head of security and the mall supervisor have already indicated that they would like to prosecute. We really can't tolerate this type of behavior within the mall. In fact, they want to make this an example for the community to demonstrate that this is indeed a family values mall. Now, if you please, come with me to the security office."

"Please, please," Maureen begged. "Officer, I will do anything to make amends. I just can't have this be public."

But, he would not budge. "Ma'am, I am providing you with some consideration in that I am not placing you in handcuffs, which I certainly could, and perhaps should, do. Now, let's not discuss this further." He firmly grasped her arm and directed her to accompany him to the security office.

"Tom!" Maureen pleaded to her husband. But, there was frankly little he could do. He looked terribly sympathetic but equally worried.

They marched to the security office, Maureen in tow. They had to walk rather slowly, however, as Maureen still had quite a few marbles up her cunt and the larger ones up her rectum. She certainly didn't want any to fall out in front of the security officer, or the considerable number of persons passing by.

The security officer understood why she wanted to proceed so slowly but he was not particularly sympathetic. "You should have thought of that before you placed them inside your vagina. Frankly, I think it would be appropriate punishment to have them fall out as we proceed. I could make you pick them all up. Maybe one of your colleagues from work, or even better, from your church, would come by. But, I suspect that you might in fact simply enjoy that, and I am not about to participate in your obscene dalliance."

Maureen looked to the floor as she was pulled along. She felt like a child being taken to the principal's office, just as she had done so for many, too many, little children in her class, and now this was in fact happening to her. She certainly didn't want to catch the eyes of anyone in the mall. She begged, pleaded, with fate to not have any of those she happened to walk by be the parent, or even worse, one of the students from her class.

The security office was a rather small room tucked away in a corridor used to enter the area in which the movie theater was located. Waiting inside for them was indeed the head of security and the mall supervisor: two men dressed in business suits looking quite officious and troubled.

"Yes, I recognize her," said one of the men. Maureen blushed at the thought that they had been watching her through a camera as she put marbles up her vagina, and even up her butt. She shook her head at how stupid she had been.

"Mrs. um," the security guard realized that he had not yet determined her identity. "What was your name again, ma'am?"

"Listen," she said, "Do you really need to know that?" She didn't know which of the two men was the mall supervisor, which she assumed must be the person in greatest authority. So, she spoke to each of them. "As I told your security officer, I am sincerely very sorry for what I have done and I promise never, never, to do anything like that again. It's my birthday, and things just really got out of hand. We've never done anything like this before."

This was all very true, but it didn't seem to have much effect.

"No, ma'am, I'm afraid we will need to make you an example. I am Cedric Yarbrough, the mall supervisor. This is Jim Dangle, the chief security officer, and you've already met Deputy Travis. I am under strict guidelines to obtain prosecution of all shoplifters, vandals, and others, to the fullest extent possible under the law. Now, let's see some identity."

Mrs. Black opened her purse, retrieved her wallet, and provided her driver's license, trembling, feeling like she was about to cry. Her husband pulled his wallet out of his pocket and provided his driver's license as well.

The security chief took down the information on some formal incident report. As he was doing so, Maureen looked around the room. There was a bank of video monitors running along the top of the wall, with video tape machines under each one. Clearly evident on one screen was the lingerie store; on another was the bench on which they had been sitting. Behind her, facing the screens was a desk and chair, and perpendicular to them, running along the full length of the wall, was a couch. The couch had been pulled out and turned at an angle to provide a better view of the monitors. Maureen could feel her face redden again as she imagined them sitting there as she put on what she had thought had been a largely private show.

"Now, ma'am, or, let me say, Mrs. Black, I need to ask if the marbles were the only things that you hid up within your body."

"What?"

"We have, so far, only identified the tape in which you appear to be placing marbles inside of your, um." He seemed a bit embarrassed himself to be talking about it. "Your, well, you know, your vagina and your, my gracious, your rectum." He sighed with disgust as said it, causing Maureen to look down to the floor in shame. Her husband placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder but he knew that there was little he could do to minimize her sense of humiliation. Well, maybe there was one thing.

"Officers, and um, Mr. Yarbrough, please, I want you to know that this was all my idea."

"Well, Mr. Black," Officer Dangle responded, "That is why you are here as well. You, of course, will also be charged, but the fact, if it is a fact, that it was your idea does not in any way excuse your wife from her own criminal responsibility. I am assuming that you did not physically threaten or extort her to commit this crime."

Tom contemplated stating that he had, but, perhaps for obvious reasons, he chose not to. He just shook his head.

"Now," Mr. Yarbrough interjected, "I must ask again. Have you hidden within your body any objects or valuables other than the marbles?"

Maureen now thought she might understand their concern. "Goodness, no sir. That was it, just the marbles."

"Well, I am sorry to say, ma'am, that your word is really not going to be enough. I'm sure you understand. Therefore, if you don't mind, would you please expel for us everything that you have in fact hidden within you."

"Are you joking?!"

"Ma'am," he replied, expressing considerably more authority in his voice and crossing his arms. "I wish I was, but lewd and public indecency within our mall is certainly not a joking matter."