The Submission of Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, now, right here? A restroom, there was a restroom just down the corridor. I could go there and, um." She didn't like using the word 'expel.' "I could remove the marbles there." That seemed to be a fair compromise. "Someone could come with me, and, um, well, stand outside the stall." That would be embarrassing enough, but at least considerably better than doing it in his office, right in front of these men.

"Yes, you could, ma'am, and we could accompany you." That wasn't what she was actually suggesting, but it appeared to be moot. "However, you could then remove any jewelry or other articles of value that you happen to have hidden up there, none of us being the wiser. No, we need to witness the expulsion."

"Mr. Yarbrough," Tom objected. "This is my wife, and you are men. I must insist that this is really quite inappropriate."

"Really?" Mr. Yarbrough kept his attention on Maureen. "It's not like you were feeling particularly modest before."

Not surprisingly, Maureen objected as well. "But, really I wouldn't have been doing it if someone else was watching. This was just a private, a little game, with my husband."

"Private. A private game in a public shopping mall?" Her defense didn't sound very convincing. "And, I might add, you didn't seem at all reluctant to show that man in the lingerie store your panties, and then you even bent over to show all of the customers your naked personal privates. What was really private about that?"

Maureen did not know what to say. Mr. Yarbrough did. "Suddenly, you claim to be uncomfortable exposing yourself to men, in the privacy of the security office. One can't help but wonder if it is because you do indeed have stolen material hidden up inside. Now, if you wish, we can call the police and have them strip search you downtown."

Anything that Maureen could do to forestall the involvement of the police, she would do.

"Besides," Deputy Dangle added, "We will let your husband stay in the room. He will be here to ensure that nothing happens to you. We certainly have no interest in taking advantage of this situation or using it for any prurient interests of our own. Now, if you would, raise up your skirt and expel the marbles from your vagina, and anything else you happen to have up inside."

Maureen looked to her husband for help, for some rescue.

"I'm sorry honey, but I believe they have a point."

Maureen was surprised that he seemed to actually be defending them, but the rationale for his conciliation became evident.

He added, "Besides, if they realize that we certainly aren't thieves, and are being fully cooperative with them, perhaps they will not see the need for the involvement of the police."

That was compelling, but, my goodness, at what cost? She hesitated, but not for long. Just about anything would be worth not getting arrested, shamed in public, and losing her job.

But, still. "Certainly I don't need to raise my skirt. You don't have to see me, you know, down there." She gave them her most plaintive look, feeling like a child desperately trying to avoid the punishment of her father, appealing to the natural difficulty any man has in ignoring a woeful, piteously charming girl. She even looked about to cry, which wasn't difficult as she truly felt like she might cry.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we must insist on witnessing the actual location and departure of the objects. I appreciate your concern, but we do not have a female officer on hand to perform this function. The only alternative I can offer is to go downtown. I'm sure that they will have a female correction's officer at the jail available for such a task."

Maureen slowly raised the front of her skirt, gradually revealing her naked pussy, and she was in fact revealing quite a bit. Maureen kept her cunnie well trimmed. She took considerable pride in her physical attractiveness and wasn't about to neglect the most feminine part of her body. However, she wasn't too happy about that right now.

She certainly had not been trimming her cunnie for the pleasure of these three men. She could not help but wonder if they were in fact getting some personal pleasure at making her do this. If that was true, they should be ashamed of themselves. She kept her attention directed to the floor, not wanting to see whether they were enjoying, ogling, her exposure and her disgrace.

And, they were indeed. They gathered in front of her to get a good look, and it was a very good look. Her cunnie was so pretty: a delicate slit traversing the soft white mound. The only deviation from the sweet crevice was the protrusion of her clitoral hood and, it seemed to them, her clit was notably peeking out. What was most intriguing, however, was how her lips glistened with feminine moisture.

Maureen was herself aware of her wetness, and that just added to her mortification. The fact was that this severity of embarrassment was itself still quite exciting, even more exciting than what she had been forced to do so far. This wasn't a fantasy game. This was a true public humiliation, a submission that was for real. She didn't think that she had ever felt so aroused, and that just further escalated her shame.

She concentrated on relaxing her vaginal muscles, although trying to push them out as well.

It didn't take long for the marbles to start dropping out.

It was so embarrassing, feeling them slip from her vagina, like very little round plops, queer odd "turds," that were dropping out from her cunnie rather than from the normal, the correct, place for such expulsions. And, as each fell they made a large pinging on the floor as they bounced and rolled away.

Quite a number actually fell out. She was surprised at how many were still there after the ones that had already been expelled. She hadn't realized how many she had stuck up inside, and she wished now that she had made a more careful counting. She didn't know how many were actually up there, but, eventually, finally, there was a silence and she felt empty. There didn't seem to be any more left. She wiggled her hips, trying to see if she could shake anything more out (Officer Dangle rudely chuckled at the sight), but nothing else came out. She raised her head, crestfallen at the sight of the smirking smiles on the faces of the men. "I think that's it," she meekly said.

"Really?" replied Mr. Yarbrough. "Are you sure?"

"Um, yes, really. And, uh, as you can see, it was just marbles."

"Yes, well, ma'am, Mrs. Black, I'm sure you can appreciate that we can't just take your word for this."

Maureen instinctively covered her pussy with her hands. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we will have to check ourselves to be sure. For all we know you put the marbles in after you hid the jewelry, using them to hide the real treat."

"Please, would I have been letting them fall out in the lingerie story if they were there to hide something?"

"That's a good point, ma'am. You raise a good point. But, then, it didn't look to us like you were purposely letting the marbles escape. That seemed to me more like an accident."

"But, officer," Mr. Black interjected, trying to help his wife, "Why would she be going without panties if she was trying to sneak out with some jewelry."

"Excellent point again. I see what you're saying. Frankly, I must admit that I don't really believe that you have hidden stolen property."

"Speak for yourself," interjected Officer Dangle.

"Yes, well," continued Mr. Yarbrough, "Whether we do or don't believe you, we would ourselves get into trouble if we just let you leave at this point without a careful search."

Deputy Travis stepped forward, reaching out with his index finger as he approached Maureen's pussy.

"Please!" exclaimed Mrs. Black. "You really aren't going to touch me, are you?"

"Well, ma'am, again, if we had a female security officer we would have her make the inspection. Or, as I suggested before, we could just take you downtown to the police station where you would be formally charged. I imagine we will do this eventually, so perhaps we should just get it over with."

Maureen lowered her head in shame, covering her face with one hand, keeping the other hiding her cunnie. "Oh my, this is just so awful."

"Well, well, let me see," Mr. Yarbrough said. "We don't want to be accused of actually molesting or assaulting you. I do appreciate your concern. Why don't you have your husband use his finger. If we can see that he is thoroughly inspecting the inside of your vagina, then, well, I will settle for that." He turned to his colleagues. "Will that be acceptable to you, Officers Dangle and Travis?"

"Yea, sure," they both replied, although Deputy Travis was clearly disappointed in being denied the opportunity to conduct the search himself.

Maureen didn't hesitate in accepting this compromise. She removed her hand from her face and exclaimed, "Yes, yes, that will be acceptable!" Rude, but acceptable.

"Excellent then. Raise your skirt."

She did as she was told, again displaying her moist cunt, looking away as she did, not wanting to see the lust in their eyes.

"Very nice," Mr. Yarbrough again observed. "Now, Mr. Black, come around here to her side, and see if you can dig out any more marbles, or anything else that might be hidden up in that sweetness." Maureen did not care for how he put that, but she wasn't about to complain.

Mr. Black did as he was told. He gently placed his left on his wife's shoulder, trying to provide her with some reassurance and support, and then slid his right index finger in between her wet lips. He felt around a bit, drawing up and down her luscious lips, wanting to get his finger sufficiently lubricated, and then softly pushed his finger up into her hole.

"Unnnnh," Maureen moaned as she felt her husband's finger forcing its way up inside her. She felt horribly debased, being forced to let three men watch as her husband fingered her. It was certainly better than having one of the officer's finger her, or getting arrested, but at the moment she didn't feel terribly appreciative.

"Now," Mr. Yarbrough instructed, "Be sure to get it up in there really, really deep, and wiggle it around a lot so that if anything is in there, you'll feel it or dislodge it."

"Yes sir," Mr. Black replied. He submerged his finger deep inside, prodding, poking, and stirring about. "Oh my," Maureen softly exclaimed, as she felt her husband's finger working itself around and around, deep inside her. Her own hips wiggled and squirmed, partly with discomfort at his rough inspection but as well with her own increasing arousal. He had been teasing her for so long, all last evening, and for the past hour or so, without ever letting her get relief, without ever even touching her. But, he was touching her now, and despite the public humiliation, actually because of the public humiliation, she was finding herself becoming terribly excited. "Please, please," she softly pleaded with her husband.

Her pleas were mixed with the squishing and slurping noises of his finger sloshing around in her tight, wet cunt, which just further added to her mortification.

Mr. Black wasn't entirely sure which his wife would prefer, ending this humiliation now or bringing her off. She was clearly quite excited. She was trying to deny it, hiding her face within his shoulder, but her wiggling and squirming, the noisy sloppiness of her cunt, betrayed her. He literally tried to feel her preference by pressing his thumb against her hardened clit as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt, plunging her like a piston.

"Darling," she gasped, turning to him and clasping her fingers against his shoulder, pressing her cunt hard against his finger, his thumb, and now openly thrusting her hips in concert with his finger.

"Whoa, whoa!" Mr. Yarbrough brought their play to a halt. "I wasn't trying to suggest that you actually do her, Mr. Black. My goodness. You two are like a couple of rabbits, aren't you. Now you get that finger out of her, Mr. Black. If there was anything in her, I imagine you would have found it by now."

Tom reluctantly slid his finger out of Maureen's cunt. Maureen sighed with frustration. Her legs felt weak and she leaned against her husband for support. She wanted so much to go home, to get away from these men, this trouble, and into bed with her husband.

"Turn around now, ma'am, and let's see what you've got up the other hole."

Maureen was losing her ability to protest. She felt so confused, so humiliated, yet so inflamed. She turned her back to the men.

"Bend over, Mrs. Black, raise your skirt, and spread your cheeks."

The blood naturally ran to her face as she bent over and raised her skirt. She had done this the previous evening for her husband, as well as this morning on her own, perhaps it should not then trouble her. But, both times it had still been quite humiliating, and this was far, far worse. "Please, sir, I'm a school teacher."

"Frankly, ma'am, that makes it all the worse, as I would think that a school teacher would have a stronger moral compass than to be exposing herself within a public shopping mall. I don't suppose the principal of your school will like hearing about this."

He certainly wouldn't. Maureen knew full well that she would lose her job if he did. She slowly leaned over, raised her skirt, reached back and spread her cheeks.

The men all grinned at the sight of the pretty school teacher spreading open her ass cheeks for them, exposing to view that tender little brown butt hole. This school teacher did indeed have a delightfully pretty derriere, and the fact that she was a teacher made the act all the more charming. Each of them imagined she was their teacher, spreading her ass for them. They couldn't think of a good reason a pretty school teacher would do that for them, but that little problem didn't diminish their fantasy.

"Well, ma'am, excellent. Now, if you wouldn't mind, you can dig out the marbles or push them out, whichever you prefer."

Either choice was terribly degrading. However, the thought of actually sticking her finger up her ass or, even worse, having her husband do that, was just too disgusting. She strained her muscles, trying to discharge the three large marbles out of her rectum.

Her sphincter twitched and gaped as she try to work out them out. It wasn't easy. She thought it would be, as they were so round and slippery. However, they were awfully big and the posture was not the normal way to poop something out.

The men couldn't help chuckling at the sight. Even Mr. Black seemed to be enjoying the show.

Maureen grunted and groaned, and twisted and turned her butt. She shook her hips and wiggled and strained. The men had never seen a stripper put on a better show than this. Finally, one marble could be seen slowly poking it's yellow eye out through the widening rectal lens. Maureen bent way over, shoving her butt out real far, giving it an exaggerated roundness, like a big white pumpkin, and she pushed hard; real, real, hard; and then with a pop the yellow marble plopped out and clanged onto the floor.

Maureen gasped with relief. This might be the hardest dump she had ever had.

And, with the gaping opening, the second marble popped out as well.

The cocks of all three men were rock hard, and they knew where they wanted to go. Actually, only one of the guys was into anal sex, but the other two would be quite happy to go up into that cunt that was so delightfully exposed as well.

The third marble, though, just wouldn't seem to come, no matter how hard she pushed and strained. When her efforts finally resulted in a little fart, she had to stop. This was just too terribly humiliating. Everyone had to laugh at the fart, even her husband. Well, not everyone. Maureen didn't. "Please, please, I can't get the last one out. Can't you just let it stay there? If there was no jewelry in my vagina, why would I have any within my rectum?"

"Well, ma'am, if you did, then you would actually now be getting away with your crime, wouldn't you." This was a very effective point. "Perhaps if you got into the usual position for such an activity?"

That was a good suggestion, albeit rather degrading.

Maureen let go of her butt cheeks and squatted. This was much better, in many respects. The position was so much more natural and her skirt was allowed to fall back over her bottom, protecting her modesty, what little modesty one could have while mimicking a dump in front of three men and her husband. With only a little effort, the marble plopped out onto the floor. "Ahhhhhh," she sighed, one of the stronger feelings of relief she had in doing such a thing. "That was the last one," she said, looking up into the eyes of the men as she squatted before them, the marble rolling off behind her.

"Well, we will soon see. Your husband will need to conduct a search."

Maureen covered her face with her hands. Could this get any worse? She thought that she had made a choice to avoid any fingering of her rectum.

"Ma'am, why don't you get up on the couch here, on your knees, facing the back. Here, let's move the couch out to give you more room."

Maureen could feel moisture sliding down her thigh as she got onto the couch. She knew this had to be done, but perhaps if they knew just one thing. "Mr. Yarbrough, please, must I submit to this? He has not put his finger up there before."

Mr. Yarbrough was incredulous. "You have not yet let your husband do that? Seriously?"

Maureen didn't understand why he seemed to be so surprised by that fact. She would assume that only a small minority of husbands had put their fingers up their wives' butts. "Well, yes. No, I mean, no, I have not let him do that before."

"Well, frankly, Mrs. Black, I wasn't planning on having your husband put it up there anyway."

Well, that was a relief.

"His finger will be much too small for that hole. The rectum is much too deep. He will need to use something longer, bigger, deeper."

Maureen looked back behind her, into the eyes of Mr. Yarbrough. What was he thinking? He couldn't be thinking that, could he?

"Besides, he does seem terribly worked up."

Maureen's eyes traveled to the crotch of her husband's slacks, which were indeed bulging with his erection. He did nothing to hide it. In fact, he looked like he wasn't at all adverse to the idea. "He does raise a good point, dear. My finger really couldn't search very far up there."

"Sweetie!" she replied, rather shocked at the fact that he was even thinking about going along with this. Anal sex was something that she simply had not tolerated before, not with him or anyone else. "But, that would be no different from. I mean, that would be just like having sex."

"Well."

"And a very nasty way at that!"

Mr. Yarbrough didn't want to start a marital spat. "Well, perhaps you are right, ma'am. Things are perhaps getting a bit out of hand. We really should just take this downtown."

There was that awful alternative again. Maureen had to think fast. "Alright, listen. If I let him do that, will you drop all of the charges? Will you call it even?"

Mr. Yarbrough furrowed his brow. "Ma'am, that's quite a one-sided bargain, hardly worth even considering. I don't quite see what benefit or value we receive at your husband being allowed to butt fuck you."

Maureen blanched at the openly obscene way he put it, but he did have a point. She said quietly, "You would be able to watch." My goodness, that had to be worth something.

"Ma'am, we've already seen quite a few corn holing movies."

Maureen had to look away from him. Must he use such disgusting language? It was bad enough to do it, and to have to do it in front of them, but must he also throw it in her face like that? What a disgusting thought. She was to them no different than a porno actress degraded to the point of letting guys stick their manhoods up her rectum. She was so insulted at being equated with the sluts that must star, if could call it that, in such movies. But, she was playing with a rather weak hand. She took a deep breath.