The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,322 Followers

Oliver shook his head, skeptical about her explanation. "How did he get in?"

"He used my emergency key. He called earlier, asking where we stood after that fight. I told him we needed to have a serious talk but that we should get together later this evening. And then he came, saying he couldn't wait this long... I tried hinting that the wedding wasn't going to happen anymore, and then he started bringing up every god-damn happy memory of us... Oliver, you gotta believe me, I wouldn't do that to you; not after last night; not after we..."

Oliver was having a difficult time to digest all of this. He remained seated on his bed, his eyes bouncing from one body part of his sister to the next as she stood restlessly in her miniscule white bikini. He then mussed up his hair with a sigh when realizing every incriminating evidence was convincingly explained by his sister. "So um... you're not marrying him anymore?"

Ellie couldn't have put on a bigger grin on her face. She was so worried he wouldn't believe her. She sashayed up to her brother in her open robe, seductively as possible, before she straddled him, making sure her covered sex was tightly pressed to his member. She caressed his cheeks as her robe draped down their legs. "How can I? I don't love him, not anymore. And maybe I've known it for some time now, but last night..." She rested her forehead on his and sighed.

It instantly affected Oliver, being this close to her. His heart was racing, and he was getting hard.

"Last night, what?" he whispered agitatedly.

Ellie gave her upper lip a smutty lick, more than sensing her baby brother between her legs.

Although she would never want to see him as distraught as he had been a moment ago, she couldn't deny that she found immense gratification in knowing she wielded this much power over him. She'd suspected it, but this was the first time he let her feel it, truly feel it, and it made her heart burst with joy.

She began fumbling with his tie, her forehead still propped on his. "Last night... I was completely blown away. I didn't even see it coming..."

"Ellie," Oliver breathed, craving for her with every cell in his trembling body.

"Oliver, I love you," she whispered, their foreheads glued, "and I won't lie to you, I have no idea how to get around the fact that you're my brother."

"Please tell me there's a 'but' coming."

Ellie relished the hint of despair in his voice. Even though a moment ago he more than provided proof of his love for her, she could never get enough.

"But..."

"Thank you, angel," he sighed.

She failed to suppress her smug smirk; however, the ramifications of what she was about to say suddenly dawned at her, driving out her playfulness. "Since the moment you came back, I have been going through a living hell." She pulled her head back, so she could look into his eyes. "I don't want to feel these things for you, to have these... wants, but I... I can't stop it."

"Ellie, I'm —"

She put her finger on his lips. "Let me finish."

He nodded in reply.

"The things you make me feel..." She giggled, though absolutely not from amusement. "I've been in love in my life, Oliver; I've had great loves, but I'm... quite certain I've never felt this." She stroked her hair back with a sigh, her love for him powering her heart. "I want to tell myself that us is wrong, no matter how I feel, that I shouldn't get myself any deeper, that I need to fight this, but..." Her catlike blue eyes could contain her tears no more, and the quiver of her bottom lip was just as unrestrainable. "... but the thought of us having to end has, unfortunately, become... an unbearable notion for me, and last night..."

"So, what are you saying here, Ellie? Are we done playing pretend?"

Even though his sister was at her weakest, Oliver did not attempt to soften his tone. He was sick and tired of their back-and-forth saga. It was going to end today, one way or another.

"What I'm saying is that I've... never been in love with anyone the way I am with you. I'm saying... that making love to you felt like nothing else. I don't think I can even... think of..."

Oliver had to pull out all the stops not to tear up from Ellie's moving speech. He cupped her cheek, placing his thumb in the stream of her tears, not in an attempt to disrupt it, but in an attempt to feel her. He was longing for her to be his. He exhaled, in awe of her. "God help me, you are so beautiful..."

Palming his cheeks, she mashed their lips together, sucking on his in such aching longing. It felt like the saddest and the most affecting kiss ever being shared between two adults.

"Hit by a freight train," she whispered in tears, "you and I making love... that's how it felt to me."

Oliver gave a sigh and a nod as his sister was tearing his defenses down with her beautiful heart. "I can't do this anymore. I can't... keep it up."

"Keep what up?" she whispered back.

"Pretending that I am not in love with you, that I'm okay with just being your brother, that it's not shredding my heart to think of you with another guy." He sighed. "It's not enough for me, Ellie, not anymore, and it's never going to be." He looked down at her thighs, his eyes tainted with sadness. "And I just can't be around you if..."

A rivulet of tears broke away from Ellie's eyes as she smiled at him. "Good."

He lifted his head in surprise. "Good?"

She nodded. "Yes, good. Because what I have come to understand is that... it's not enough for me, either, just being your sister, and I don't want to keep pretending anymore, at least not with you. So I won't. I won't pretend that I'm okay with you dating, that I'm not constantly thinking about you, that I don't adore both you and your daughter, that the thought of losing you isn't killing me... I won't pretend anymore, Oliver. You don't want to see me with another guy? That's fine with me. I don't want to see you with another girl. Yes?"

Oliver couldn't believe this monumental breakthrough. His sister was outright claiming sole ownership over him, finally. "You know, that sounds awfully like a relationship."

He had to make sure. No more mixed signals and misinformation for him. He had enough of those.

A sly smile curled Ellie's lips as she started to undo his tie. "Does it?"

That sexy smile Ellie awarded her brother couldn't have served as a better indication of the change of weather. Her eyes were drying out, and a playful glitter twinkled in her blue ponds. It was suddenly sunny again there.

"You tell me," he countered, watching his sister slowly undressing him.

Ellie was taking her time with Oliver's shirt. His sexy body deserved the build-up. Each button she undid revealed another segment of his smooth, chiseled abdomen, and the tension was slow-cooking her desire. She knew her brother could smell her now when he breathed in through his nose and exhaled with a face that could not be mistaken for anything but obscene. She was reeking of pheromones.

The last button was undone, and Oliver's pecs and abs were now in full view for his big sister to covet. His shirt hung on him just like Ellie's robe; only she was still hiding her abundant assets behind her tiny bikini top. She placed her hands on his bare muscles and leaned in to suck on his collarbone, loving his masculine odor. Delicate, sensual sucks led her south to his nipples. She played with them, gently pinching one while swirling her tongue at the other, licking what little hair he had there. Eventually, she took his nipple in her mouth and went to town.

Sitting on his bed with his arms locked behind him to support his weight, Oliver sighed deeply as he luxuriated in his sister's unholy nipple treatment. He was as hard as an English oak by the time she was unbuttoning his pants. Her supple melons were gagging to break free from her snug bikini top, the cleavage between her mounds deep and entrancing. He was dying to take control, to rip her bikini off and to shove himself in her, but he sensed that today he needed to concede the lead. He could see how horny his sister was becoming from her small gains, and he knew he would soon reap the benefits.

Ellie's tongue lapped her lips in hunger when her brother's cock sprang like the Pisa tower from his briefs, awaiting to impale her. She was praying he was able to stack up on huge amounts of cum as he would need to put out one raging fire between her legs. She locked lips with him while her hand bobbed on his muscular erection. Oliver had meant to put his heart into that kiss but was finding it almost impossible since his beloved sister was dry-humping him and grinding on him relentlessly. He could feel the outlines of her labia through her bikini bottom, and he couldn't wait to see those plump lips parting for him again.

He indulged Ellie and tangled tongues with her outside their mouths, consuming her spit and grinding back on her. She was making him too excited, and if he let her keep going, he wouldn't get to unload in that exquisite pussy of hers like he was dying to. He gave her sweet tongue one last loving rub and pulled away. He scanned her hourglass figure, vice in his eyes, and couldn't fathom how was it that she wasn't naked yet. It was unacceptable.

He helped her robe off her slender shoulders and onto the floor. Ellie looked into his eyes, anxiously awaiting his next move. She was doing it again, Oliver noted, assaulting him with a bevy of innocent, good-girl looks, as if she'd never seen a dick before in her life. It was so sexy and irresistible. He prayed she couldn't tell the impact of her gaze.

Prayed in vain that is. Ellie had long noted the potency of that gaze, at the time her sprouts began developing into that glorious bust she was proudly carrying. She had successfully controlled and manipulated every boyfriend of hers using that look, and her brother was no different, she knew. If chose to, she could get him to jump off a roof for her. There was no way he could defy her eyes.

Oddly enough, Oliver was just inwardly agreeing with that assessment as she was drowning him in those hypnotizing oceans. He would have done much worse things for her than she could ever imagine. No one ever had such power over him; no one but his sister. Sadly for him, it was a secret she was all too aware of.

Leveraging the deadly potential of her catlike blue eyes was in play tonight. Ellie was aching for her brother, and she needed him to be as desperate for her, if not more. She wanted to be in tears again when coming on his cock. It was a sensation she had never experienced prior to him, and she'd been fantasizing a repeat all day long.

Now that her robe was off of her, it was time for her brother to show her bosom the proper respect. He clutched each strap of her top and slowly drew them aside, his eyes fixed on hers. That bashful look was still there, as if she'd never exposed her titties before to a boy. She was killing him with that false coyness.

Her tits were showing more and more skin as her straps kept sliding down her arms. Her cups finally slackened, and Ellie's nipples had no option but to reveal themselves when her bikini top pooled at her waist. A pair of large, pale breasts hung before Oliver's eyes, begging to be molded. He rid her of her top and subsequently stormed her bust.

"Oh my god," Ellie gasped in his ear when his warm tongue made contact with her sensitive nipple.

His arms clenched around her slim waist as he feasted on her jugs as if he hadn't eaten for days. Ellie was forced to utilize her award-winning back-arch, so her brother could take her ample bosom into his mouth while restraining her to his body. The sight of him gorging on her maternal swells while her taut stomach was nailed to his abs was making her more excited than him.

She cupped the back of his head while observing her hard tips being gnawed on. She felt as though she were breastfeeding him when he sucked her nipple into his mouth so hungrily. She squealed at her bosom when his lips tugged at one hard tip while his knuckles pulled at the other. This was the painful moment that she knew was coming: her brother coaxing her nipples out.

"Fuck, Oliver," she whined, her taut nubs fighting her brother for the right to remain attached.

They put on quite the struggle, but Oliver would have none of that. His lips conceded their grip to his teeth for a stronger pull, and Ellie's springy nipple began testing the limits of how far it could wander away from her breast.

"Oliver, baby!" she whimpered while accentuating the arch of her back, the pink, rubbery stub at the center of her titty losing the battle.

He let go of her rock-hard projection and licked along its length from the side, admiring the prominent result.

"Sorry," he whispered as he covered her plump tit with loving kisses. "I just love how hard and pointy they get."

"Don't be sorry," she breathed back as she fed him her right nipple. "Just make sure to take care of this one. I don't think it's as erect as the other one."

Oliver smiled, glad that his sister's whimpers were much of pleasure as of discomfort, and sucking her right nipple made Ellie produce a couple more of those delicious whines. Her buds were soon symmetrically engorged, and both straining and as hard as his dick. She could cut through glass with them.

Ellie ended his nipple-gnawing with a passionate kiss. She was so incredible horny by now, her pebble-hard tips shooting pleasure through her. All she could think of was that vicious dick that was sandwiched between their flat stomachs. She was aching to fuck it, and the more her stimulated nubs scraped Oliver's chest the more her patience was draining. She couldn't wait anymore. She was so painfully empty. The scented juices of her lust kept seeping from her slit, and she knew she was ripe for her brother.

While her tongue explored in his mouth, she lowered her left hand to her snatch and brushed aside her bikini bottom. There was no time to take it off; this was an emergency. She slammed the head of his cock between her meaty folds and slightly rose to allow a fully vertical penetration. Oliver gasped into his sister's kiss, feeling his prick desperately searching for her entrance. He wanted to watch, but Ellie wouldn't let his mouth go, feeding him her tongue and spit in a hot, slobbery kiss.

He gasped into her sweet mouth again, feeling her nether lips wrapping around the succulent mushroom, sucking him into her intimate passageway. His progress soon plateaued, though, when she held his cock still to better adjust the angle. Once the angle was optimized, Ellie allowed her brother to fill her soaking pussy unchecked.

They traded a lusty moan as Ellie was swallowing more and more of her baby brother, and surprisingly, in a much quicker pace than she had taken him yesterday. Her cunt remained semi-stretched after the pounding of the night before, and just like a quality memory foam, it molded to her brother's hard shaft snugly, barely any stretching was needed. The humidity inside her was especially high, and its contribution both siblings appreciated.

She hissed into his kiss, her eyes glassy with need, as she lowered herself on the last quarter of him. "Holy fuck, Oliver..."

Ellie never felt this full in her life, and she knew she couldn't go back to slimmer dicks, now that her baby brother had made her fit him. She was a big girl now, and big girls needed big cocks.

"Oh my goodness, Ellie, I'm so in love with you," Oliver gasped when her tight ass rested on his thighs, and, thus, sealing this penetration at an impressive time.

"I'm so in love you, sweetheart," she panted with a smile and gave him a mouth-to-mouth subsequently. "God, your cock is so fat... I can't believe you're still stretching me."

While Oliver kneaded her breasts in his hands, Ellie slowly rose before resting back on his thighs. Although she was definitely not in pain, there was still a hint of discomfort when holding all of his length in her hot, gooey slit. She decided to avoid that last inch for the time being. Her cunt was just a bit tighter closer to her cervix, though she knew her brother would take care of it for her in a moment. She would see to that.

She rose back up, interrupting Oliver's nipple-munching, and slowly let her weight swallow him back. She was soon finding her rhythm and was proudly fucking her bro with a slew of erotic waves, and she wasn't half-assing, either. The strain on her various muscles could be seen with ease as they pressed up to her pale skin. The sexual workload flowed seamlessly from one muscle group to the next, enabling Oliver's dick a deeper and more pleasurable access to his sister's hot, wet sex. He pressed his fingers to her taut tummy and felt her muscles contract and expand while she impaled herself on him time and again.

"You like that?" Ellie purred when noting the excitement on his face.

"I love it." He shut his eyes and focused on the petting of her pussy. His sister was such a tight wet slit, he knew. "You move like a porn star, gorgeous, I swear to god..."

"Thank you, baby," she panted while perfecting her technique to her brother's delight.

She was so relieved he approved of how she moved on top of him. She would have killed herself if he hadn't felt she was riding him like a pro.

"Oh fuck, Ellie," he breathed with eyes shut, the pleasure gathering in the root of his erection, "you're so unbelievably wet."

"For you, sweetheart." She shut her eyes, as well, and groaned in pleasure as she came down on his perfect, meaty cock. "Do you now see what you're doing to your sick sister?"

"Yeah," he gasped, savoring her slow waves while she was massaging him in her warm oils so deep inside of her. "The same thing you're doing to your twisted brother. God help me, I love my sick sister's pussy..."

They laughed in unison before they locked lips. Ellie snaked her arms around his neck and made sure to squash her cans against him, and Oliver held her just as tightly, though allowing her pussy to keep bobbing on him freely.

Even though they had launched their sexual relationship only the night before, they had each taken note of specific things the other seemed to enjoy. Ellie sensed that her brother needed to feel her bare breasts at all times, and Oliver could tell his sister appreciated his abs grinding against her. Mashing their frames together seemed to have catered to both needs.

That previous discomfort Ellie had felt was gone now. She was seriously lubricated for her brother, and resting her ass on his thighs marked the highlight of her seductive undulating. Since Oliver's girth compelled the lips of her sex to part in a way they had never, it applied some down-force on her clit, and now every time her ass hit his lap, her button was better stimulated. Her white bikini bottom was occasionally getting in the way, but it only added heat to this scorching-hot fuck.

"Fuck, yesssss," she hissed melodically, her eyes heavy with sex, as she slow-bobbed on that thick, hard member. "Oh, fuck..."

Oliver clutched a breast in response, sliding the rigid tip between his fingers.

Ellie threw her head backward with a low-pitched moan, loving her brother curling her so-very-hard nipple. She clamped his head between her plentiful breasts and rode him with a purpose while he was licking the sex off her bosom. She could feel the occasional pant of his dick as it glided in and out of her harder and swifter, making her groan like a beast. Her wet channel soared all the way up his shaft, flashing the underside of his glans, before she hungrily swallowed him to the hilt with a breathy moan.

Her tight little butt bounced lightly on his thighs when his bucking hips countered her downward strokes. The pinkish sprouts that dotted her breasts kept taunting his lips and tongue with every rise and fall of her bony frame. Her bikini bottom got tangled with her succulent cunt-lip, and beads of sweat began forming on the sculpted globes of her bosom and ass.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,322 Followers