The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

"More than Bianca?"

She caught him off guard. Oliver was not prepared for his sister to draw comparisons to his dead wife, and even though Ellie knew it was loathsome of her to make him answer it, she would force his hand if she needed to. Her emotional state had never been worse, and she needed an answer to that.

"It's a simple question, Oliver," she said a moment later, when her brother had yet to respond. "Do you love me more than you loved her?"

"To be honest, I'm still bewildered that you're asking me this. It's just so wrong in so many ways."

"That may be so, but I still need an answer. And if you love me even half of what you've made me believe, you will answer."

Looking into her breathtaking blue eyes while she was perched in his lap, there was no uncertainty in Oliver's heart as to what that answer was.

"I really don't want to answer that," he said quietly but determinedly, hoping his sister would retract her immoral question.

"And yet you will."

"Ellie, listen—"

"Oliver, I understand it's not easy for you, but I have my reasons for asking. Whatever the answer may be, tell me. I can take it... I think."

Oliver shook his head, astounded that his sister was actually compelling him to answer that.

"I'm waiting."

"Alright," he sighed, resigning to her dubious whim. "I can honestly say that I have never loved any female... as much as I love you, Ellie, and that's god's honest truth—any female above the age of 5 that is."

"Oh my god," Ellie giggled in relief and excitement, her heart bursting with joy.

She was just so afraid she might come second, but even if he hadn't answered, his eyes more than disclosed what was in his heart.

"A fair warning, if you're planning a similar question with Miche—"

She pressed her lips to his and sucked with all her heart. "I will never." She kissed him again, putting greater emphasis on tongue-on-tongue action, wanting for him to know how important it was to her that he confessed it.

"Why did you have to ask me that..." he groused, feeling horrible that he was forced to confront a question that he would have never otherwise.

Ellie cupped her brother's cheeks. "As tragic as it may be, you are the love of my life, Oliver. What I feel for you, I have never felt for anyone. And now that I know how much you love me, that I'm your greatest love, it makes it so much easier for me to accept us."

"You should have asked that question months ago then," he said in a bitter undertone. "It would have saved me from a lot of heartaches."

The pain in his eyes as well as the knowledge that he wasn't wrong was ripping her heart out of her chest. "Baby, there will be no more of those, I swear. I will never hurt you again, Oliver." She laid her forehead on his and mashed her breasts against him in a tight embrace. "It's your turn now."

"My turn?"

"Yes. You need to promise not to hurt me, either."

"I will never hurt you, bellissima," he whispered to her from pointblank range. "I love you to death."

"Swear on it."

"I swear on my life."

"Kiss me on it."

"With pleasure..."

Ellie's pouty lips were soon on her brother's as an erotic kiss drafted their emotional contract, their oral pens scribbling the terms. Once they licked and re-licked through each and every article, Oliver gently rested his sister on the sofa and then lay on her as their tongues signed for their hearts.

Ellie broke their kiss, a broad smile adorning her pretty face. "Now I need to go, and while I'm out, I want you to—"

"Go? Go where?"

"To put an end to my engagement, so we can be together."

"Oh my god, really, baby? You're doing it now?"

Ellie laughed at her brother's excited smile and nodded. She loved how thrilled he was to hear it.

"Well, let me get dressed, and I'll come wi—"

"Oh no, you're not coming with me."

"But—"

"No buts. Jason hates you, and you hate him. And besides, that's something I need to do alone."

"No, you're not going without me. You promised me you were mine for the weekend, so it just gonna have to wait till—"

"I have to. I can't drag it out any longer, sweetheart. It's not fair to Jason. I need to let him go."

"Then what the fuck am I supposed to do while you're with him?"

"Get dressed, because after I'm done with him, I'm taking you out to dinner, and then we'll go dancing and drinking." She gave his neck a hungry nibble. "How do you like the sound of that, baby?"

"Don't get me wrong, it sounds nice and all, but... I was thinking of doing a little more of what we did before. Actually, doing a lot of it."

Ellie laughed and reached between their legs. She stroked his dick over his sweats, loving his virility. "When we get back here, I'm tearing your clothes off, and then"—her lips clutched his earlobe—"I'm going to take you places you never even dreamed of..."

"Promise?" he gasped, loving her gnawing his ear while stroking his dick.

"Oliver, baby, I know you may find it hard to believe, but I want you inside me even more than you do."

"You're right. I find it hard to believe."

They laughed.

"I guess I'll just need to prove that to you then..." She kissed him deeply and released his dick. "Now get off. I'm meeting him in ten minutes."

***

Ellie was on her way back to her brother, and she couldn't get to him fast enough. She was a wreck, and driving was a task that she could barely deal with now. She kept recounting the last ninety minutes in tears as her Mini Cooper was going way over the speeding limit. It was brutal, much more than she'd thought it would be.

They were sitting in a local café when she'd delivered the news to Jason; news that he had taken badly. It was agonizingly painful for her to break his heart, but she had no choice. Her heart had been claimed by another, and she couldn't keep pretending otherwise, not any longer.

For most of the time, she'd attempted to soften the blow, to make him see that he was better off without her. She'd told him that she wasn't marriage material, that she didn't see children in her future, anything that would have made her less desirable, but he just wouldn't let her go. He'd agreed to call off the wedding and to not bring it up again until she had felt ready. He'd even agreed to forsake the idea of children. Cornered, Ellie was forced to admit to him that she didn't love him anymore.

Seeing diplomacy had failed and that any chance for her to reconsider had been lost, Jason moved to the offensive. He had made accusations that had Ellie cringing at his bluntness. He'd accused her for being unfaithful, but Ellie had already suspected he would voice such allegations and wasn't at all surprised that he had. Cheating on him with Oliver? That -- she hadn't seen coming. Questioning his sanity hadn't steered him off course, and he'd spent long minutes stating his case while weaving facts and speculations into a theory; a theory he'd seemed to think highly of.

"You'd better be careful here, Jason," Ellie had hissed menacingly. "Think long and hard on what you're saying here."

"There were two wine glasses by the Jacuzzi. I didn't think much of it then, though now... it's starting to make sense. And you can't deny that he looked hurt when he saw us."

"Did he now?"

"Yeah... as if you were his woman or something."

Ellie took a sip from her tea and pondered for a moment. "You know, Jason, the thing about rumors is that they are so difficult to prove, especially ridiculous ones like this one; even so, they can be very destructive at times."

"So I hear."

"Yeah. So just imagine what would happen if there was a rumor started going about you having the smallest cock on the west coast."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?! Just try me, Jason. If I see even one look that I don't approve of, any female in a 100-mile radius on any direction will run from you like from a plague. I swear I'll make you the saddest joke ever told."

He shook his head, hurt and angered. He was losing conviction in his theory, of Ellie doing her brother. It sounded too far-fetched, even to him, but he knew Oliver had sabotaged their relationship in some way. He was certain of it. "I know there's something fucked up going on between you two."

Ellie got up with her purse in her hand. "Good luck proving that. You have until Thursday till I'm changing locks. Don't make me throw out your stuff. So long, Jason."

Ellie reached her parents', moved to the passenger seat, and sounded her horn repeatedly with a cigarette in her trembling hand. Oliver stepped out, locked the house, and sat behind the wheel. One look at his sister, and he knew it hadn't gone well, the breakup. They talked through it for the duration of the drive, and though Ellie was still quite emotional and dejected, her brother was making her feel better, and quickly. Watching him driving them to the restaurant, her heart instantly reminded her why it was worth to undergo that vile ordeal earlier.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" she murmured, overwhelmed by her love for him.

Oliver chuckled sheepishly and glanced at her. "I'm beautiful? Baby, you're the prettiest thing that has ever been conceived."

Ellie giggled as she laid her hand on his thigh, massaging warmly. "You'll take care of me, won't you, my love?"

Oliver glimpsed at her again, confronting a worried face. "For as long as you let me."

"How does forever sound like?"

"Brief."

Their sentimental smiles crossed path, their hearts racing like two teenagers.

"I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be amazing," he said excitedly.

Ellie interlocked their fingers together and kissed the back of his hand. "I have a feeling that the rest of our lives is going to be amazing."

***

At 4 a.m., the front door of the Jensen residence slammed shut, propelled by an impatient kick. Ms. Ellie Jensen was dangling from her brother's neck as he was clambering awkwardly up the stairs to his bedroom. She crossed her feet around him and took off her sweater, blouse, and bra, tossing them down the staircase. Bare-breasted, she began tearing off Oliver's clothes as he was conquering the final steps.

They were both heavily intoxicated and incredibly horny, which made it cumbersome for Oliver to navigate to his room while Ellie was ruthlessly sucking on his neck and grinding herself on his monstrous erection. The scent of his sister's excitement was driving him wild, and he was desperate to put his dick in her by the time they entered his room.

He switched on the soft light of his bedside lamp and jumped onto the bed, crushing his sister between his body and the mattress. They were going at it like two Neanderthals, grinding on each other while kissing hungrily. Oliver kneaded Ellie's tit while she was pulling down his jeans urgently.

"Stand up, baby," she panted, pushing him to his feet.

Yet he made no effort to separate his lips from her nipple.

"Oliver, stand up!"

He disregarded her desperate cry and kept gnawing on her sensitive flesh, making her shudder and whimper under his frame.

"Fuck!" Ellie arched her back to better feed him her pinkish sprouts while she was unbuttoning her pants. "Baby, I'm begging you, let me take off your jeans. I swear I'll let you suck on my titties all weekend long."

She shoved him back until he stood before her, and this time he didn't oppose her. She shuffled out of her high heels and quickly got out of her pants and thong. She then undressed him like an animal and focused on his thick member.

Oliver stroked her blond hair as she took his manhood in her hand and started bobbing. Just a few weeks ago, Ellie had rarely taken a dick into her mouth, and now she was becoming an avid cocksucker, but she couldn't help herself. Whenever her brother's penis was on display, she felt compelled to suck it. It was an urge she was finding difficult to suppress, and as her lips parted, Oliver became aware of that, as well.

"Uh, uh, uh," he slurred playfully while distancing his dick from her eager mouth.

"Baby, what are you doing? Can't you see I wanna blow you?"

Holding her back by her hair, he trailed the head of his cock across her lips, loving how she kept trying to snare it in.

"Do you?"

"Fuck yes! Let me suck you."

He held her hair tightly as he slapped her cheeks a few times with his dick. It was completely out of character for him to behave this way, but he was so smashed that he couldn't care less he was treating his sister, the love of his life, as if she were nothing but a cheap slut.

Although loaded herself, Ellie never felt so humiliated. Her brother was smacking her face with his erection, bringing it closer to her mouth just to run it across her pouty lips and slapping her face some more. He was gentle with her, but she detested his behavior. Did he really think she was that desperate?

"So you wanna suck my dick?"

After how you're behaving? Fuck this!

"Yes," she answered, contrary to her thoughts, and tried wrapping her lips around his dick again.

He laughed while stroking his cock nonchalantly before her hungry eyes. "Then what's the magic word?"

Magic word? Fuck you! That's the magic word!

"Please."

Oliver laughed harder, loving how desperate she looked when carefully monitoring every stroke he awarded his dick.

"You're gonna let me fuck your pretty mouth?"

"Baby, it's not funny anymore. I already said please."

His dick slapped her in the face, lightly but with intent, conveying her brother's disapproval of her impudence.

"Oliver, I'm beginning to hate you now."

"I repeat: are your gonna let me fuck your pretty mouth?"

Ellie was battling herself. She despised his behavior, but she was growing so horny and wet, and she couldn't conceal her eagerness. "Yes. I'll let you fuck my pretty mouth."

"Alright then," he chuckled like a drunken porn producer that was taking advantage of an aspiring actress. "Start licking my balls, and if you do a good job, we'll see from there."

Mother fucker! Who the fuck does he think he is?! I'm not sucking on shit!

Her mouth engulfed his scrotum, and she started kneading his testicles with subtle wiggles of her tongue. Oliver didn't shave his genitalia as opposed to Ellie, so she had to lick the hair on his balls also, but she didn't mind. Her brother was too manly for her to want him to shave anyway. She loved every strand of hair on his perfect body.

She kept gently sucking on his balls before she lifted his nut sack to gain access to his perineum, the ridge that extended from his anus to his scrotum. Oliver groaned in bliss as his naked sister ran her tongue along this highly sensitive crease.

"Oh, god," he blurted in a ragged breath. "Baby, that's fucking awesome..."

Ellie had never done anything like this before, but a couple boyfriends of hers used to lick her there, and the pleasurable sensation had been imprinted into her memory. She intuitively estimated that boys might find it as exciting as girls, and while relishing her brother's moans, she now was certain of that fact. She originally thought to refrain from licking him there, but she wanted his cock in her mouth, and she was taking no prisoners.

"Oh my god, Ellie, that's amazing..."

Oliver gasped and trembled every time her sweet tongue teased his anus. He couldn't believe how sensitive he was there as his sister's tongue kept passing along this erogenous streak stretching between his pucker and nut sack. After she persistently pleasured him there, he knew she deserved to smoke his pole.

Ellie was excited, too, licking the stripe of flesh that was making her brother groan in delight. She couldn't wait for him to eat her pussy and to lick her there. She would make him lick her for hours a day for what he was doing to her now. She went back to his scrotum and tried swallowing his nut sack down her throat, anything to get to that plump sausage that was straining above it. Oliver pushed her down with a moan of pain, his scrotum threatening to be swallowed in whole. Ellie eased up the force of her sucking and allowed him to yank his wet balls from her tenacious mouth.

"Shit, Ellie! That hurt..."

"I'm so sorry," she gasped. "Here, I'll lick you back where you liked so much."

She pressed the tip of her tongue to the rim of his crinkle and licked up to the edge of his scrotum. She kept going, passing her tongue back and forth, until he was again gasping in rapture.

"Oliver, let me suck your dick. I did good, didn't I?"

"How bad do you want it?"

"So bad..."

"Alright. Open wide."

"Thank you."

What the fuck is the matter with me?! Thank you? I'm actually thanking him for this?!

"Now do you remember what you promised?"

"Um..."

"Wrong answer."

"No, I do! I remember! I promised you could fuck my pretty mouth."

Ellie couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. She was outright begging Oliver to suck his cock, but she was not going to pretend anymore: her brother had made a devoted cocksucker out of her.

"Good girl."

He held her by her long hair and drove his penis into that gaping mouth of hers that was eagerly expecting, and he wasn't playing; he started fucking her mouth as though he were fucking her pussy, plunging between her swollen red lips as he impaled her mouth. He tilted her head to the side by her hair, so that her mouth was a bit off course, and started a trajectory into the inside of her cheek. He looked down at her, appreciating his dick poking the wall of her mouth and making her cheek bulge, as his sister was letting him fuck all parts of her mouth unchecked. Once he had his fun, he aligned her mouth straight and slowly glided his dick into her face until he tapped the bend of her throat.

Ellie's eyes tearfully bulged, and she coughed up his cock immediately. Once she recovered, she opened her mouth wide and looked up into his eyes, cuing him to keep going. He gagged her a few more times, enjoying her tenacity, which was paying off. The more she was gagged the less frequent her gags were becoming, and Ellie knew that in a couple of months her brother would kill off her gagging instinct completely.

But she couldn't take it anymore. Her throat was exhausted from the gagging, and her pussy was clamoring for a hero. She needed him to fuck her in her bunny hole. She coughed up his dick one last time and glimpsed down painfully at her little slit. From all the excitement, she hadn't noticed that she was trickling on his sheets. She needed a plumber, and she knew just the right one.

She scooched back to the center of the bed and rolled to her knees, sticking out her hot buns for him. Her brother had made her feel like a slut tonight, and there was only one way she wanted to be fucked right now -- like a bitch. She ran a finger along her vaginal cleft and moaned when she sucked it clean, loving how ripe she tasted.

"Come here, boy." She whistled and tapped on the bed. "Who's a good boy?"

She burst out laughing a second later.

Clearly, they were both seriously boozed up.

Oliver laughed as he climbed clumsily onto the bed and took the position behind her. He bent over her and pressed his dick to her opening. "I'm a good boy," he panted in her ear before he licked it like a trusty pet.

"God damn it, Oliver!" Ellie lashed out. "I'm so fucking horny! Come on, give it to me!"

Ellie was in pain. If she weren't coming in the next minute she would kill herself. Luckily, the plumber she had commissioned was packing just the right equipment for the job. He kissed her svelte neck and brushed aside her golden mane, so he could kiss the nape of her neck, as well. A trail of kisses all the way down her spine was making his sister shiver in lust and consequently even more testy. She maneuvered her ass to try taking his cock in her pussy without his consent, but he drew back and kissed her ribs.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers