The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Oliver, if you love me, I'm asking you—FUCK YES! Oh my god, thank you, baby..."

"Christ, Ellie, you feel so incredible," he breathed as he slid his rod up her slick, hot passage. "God, how wet can you get? It's inconceivable..."

"After what you did to me?" She groaned like an abomination of a whore. "You should consider yourself—oh fuck—lucky to even feel me."

Oliver knew what his big sister was talking about. She was as saturated as a creek. Even though he was aching to hammer into her meaty pussy, she felt too good for him to end this sublime penetration with a senseless thrust. They needed to enjoy this properly, and so he took his time, feeding her tight, wet slit his cock inch by inch and savoring her beastly moans of desire.

Ellie was on cloud nine from the skewering. She knew her bro had made the right call by sinking slowly into her. If she could have one memory to relive over and over, that would be the one. She could feel her moist nether lips hugging more and more of him until her soaking little pussy was eventually filled to the brim with all of his grade-A meat.

"Oh my god, I swear, I died and went to heaven..." she confessed in a moan.

They both telepathically knew to stay still and absorb the moment to the fullest. Ellie indulged in this incredible sensation of feeling this full and stretched, and Oliver couldn't admire her scalding wetness enough. Her pussy was hot and sopping wet, begging to be thrust into.

He drew back and sealed her again, pausing against her firm posterior. A couple more of those gentle strokes later, and he began driving into her, giving it to her like she had begged him to. His cock was thoroughly polished in her heady juices as he was pounding her from the rear, and the smell was killing him. It ignited such flame in his loins, and he couldn't wait for the moment that he would get to eat her.

"Ellie, your pussy's out of this world, I swear to god..."

"You should talk," she whimpered as her slender, hot bod rocked back and forth, as were the large, pale mounds on her chest. "God, what a cock..."

Oliver was able to get excellent swings since he was fucking Ellie while stooping over her, and his sister took him like a champ, thrusting back at him, making sure he was thumping her sopping cunt like the cheap fuck she had been feeling tonight. She was very aroused, and she could feel the orgasm rapidly building in her as the sound of bare, wet flesh slurping another began filling the room.

Although already quite aroused himself, Oliver wanted to feel more of his hot big sis, and so he clasped her slim thighs together between his shins. He could still enjoy the music, but now she was rubbing him infinitely more snugly.

"Baby, I'm so fired up," she panted while thrusting back at him.

"You and me both, angel," he panted back.

"Pull my hair, will ya?"

He smirked. "No need to ask twice."

He swathed her long blond hair round his hand. He then pulled on it hard while ramming into her.

"Ouch!" she whimpered, causing him to ease up, which she didn't approve of at all. "No, don't stop!"

He pulled hard again, but this time, his sister shut her fucking mouth. She bit hard on her bottom lip and allowed him to do her like the slutty bitch he had been treating her. As her head battled his pull, Ellie pondered whether Oliver was trying to break her in two while ripping her head off; nevertheless, their drunken state had been digging out their primal wants, and Ellie was being fucked mercilessly, and by her own kid brother of all people.

The force of his thrusts made her slim, hourglass frame lurch ferociously, her large titties slapping about. She bit her lip harder as she was trying not to scream from the painful pleasure. She eventually chapped her lip, and her angry grunts and whimpers echoed across the room. Her brother was like a raging bull fucking the hottest cow in the meadow. Incidentally, that cow was his gorgeous, blue-eyed, skinny sister.

"Oh, my, god, O, li, ver," she cried to the beat of the beating he was giving her pussy.

What Ellie enjoyed the most was to feel his pubes on the cleft of her butt every time his giant, hairy balls swung against her slit. And as he kept going, her moans grew lustier, setting the vocal tempo to this incredibly hot fuck. She occasionally traded them for a whimper whenever he thrust really hard into her, and soon, she was redlining. He let go of her hair and held her by her small waist as he pumped his cock into her taut body.

"Oliver, I'm..."

"I know," he panted. "Go for it."

"Okay," she whined. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

When he sensed her legs jerking, he paced himself and gave it to her slow and tight, making sure her pussy could feel all of him. It was another lesson Bianca had taught him, to slow down when she was on the brink. Ellie couldn't believe how he timed it to perfection, giving her ten seconds of slow but heavy strokes.

"Baby, I love you," she gasped, her voice strained.

"I love you too, gorgeous. Come for me."

"I'm coming for youuuuuu. Just, another, one, of......... YES! Oh my god, Oliver..."

The birth of her orgasm made waves in her pussy and in his room as Ellie announced it vocally and vaginally in equal passion. Her hot bod tensed up and her wetness quadrupled as the perfect storm swirled inside her cruelly.

Oliver wedged himself in his straining sister while she was shuddering with her orgasm. Unable to stir an inch, as her brother glued her to him while keeping her legs inseparable, Ellie gyrated her ass. Each completion of such movement brought upon her brother's cock more of her violent contractions and bought her some more time as she floated up in the heavens with the angels.

"Oh my god, I'm c-coming so hard..."

Ellie held in her breath and contorted throughout her orgasm, rubbing that beast of a cock inside her until her explosions petered out. Her hungry little kitten then smothered his shaft like a boa constrictor, milking him in vain as he was too intoxicated to produce his pearly-white cream this quickly. His cum was the payment for being allowed to fuck that divine pussy, a payment her hot, wet slit would take one way or another.

Her vaginal muscles gradually relaxed, and the rest of her body was soon to follow. She flopped onto the bed, titties down, and was catching her breath. She had no time for an interlude though since his dick was back stroking inside her. Oliver lay flat on his recovering sister and was fucking her back to health, slowly at first, allowing her pussy to rise to its feet, but the pace was escalating by the second, and Ellie knew her evil brother was set on making her crumble like that again.

She had no say on the matter, however. Oliver reached underneath her and molded both of her fair mounds, now rippling instead of pounding. Ellie stroked the back of his thighs lovingly as he was groping every inch of that hefty bust that she was carrying. She rested her head onto her right cheek and shot him that pleading gaze that should have been illegalized by now, knowing it would drive him insane.

Just as foreseen, her blue, needy eyes were putting a serious rush on his balls, and the fondling of her bosom grew more aggressive, but she couldn't care less. He was the one guy that she was willing to give everything to, so what if he was almost ripping her nipples off? Small price to pay for their ungodly climax that was two minutes away at the latest. Ellie was hurting, but she let her whimpers and pain-flooded eyes educate him; she wouldn't stop him willingly. Realizing he was getting carried away, Oliver let go of her breasts and straddled her sculpted ass, now pummeling her with all his might.

It was brutal, Ellie admitted to herself. Never had a guy fucked her this carelessly. She was fragile and somewhat bony, and surely couldn't defend herself against such ruthless assail. But she knew her brother was too inebriated to notice her smoldering bod bouncing off the bed and inadvertently countering his thrusts of doom. He gave her a much-needed break when he pulled out to leer at that little wet maw.

"Sweetie, put it back in," she whimpered, her eyes brimming with need while her hands stroked the back of his thighs.

She felt so painfully empty, and she knew why: she was on the verge of rinsing his cock again in her musky oils. His thuggish pounds were greatly missed now.

He shoved his dick into his only sister in one quick, sleek motion and resumed thrusting violently inside her. Ellie was lying flat as though her body were numb. Aside from bouncing on the mattress while whimpering as she looked into his eyes, she could do very little. A few thrusts later, she found herself in a familiar position. She crumpled the sheets in her fingers and stuck out her perfect ass. If he wasn't quick enough, he would have to wait and unload with her third.

"Baby, you're killing me," she let him know in a whimper while spreading her ass cheeks for the deepest impaling possible.

"I'm killing you?" he questioned breathily while hammering into that sultry passage over and over. "Ellie, honey, you're more lethal than the deadliest poison."

The look on his face told Ellie he wasn't even trying to sell it. It was his genuine conviction.

"God help me, I love you so much."

"I love you more, gorgeous. God, your pussy is amazing!"

He clasped her waist while his sister kept herself as spread as possible for him. He worked her malleable pussy with savage thumps, shaping it permanently to the contours of his raging hard-on. He was close, so very close to soften the pink walls of her sex with a little translucent-white, and his sister could no doubt feel it.

"Baby, don't miss out on me," she puled urgently, her shapely ass so spread for him, her tight little knot bulging. "I'm seconds away..."

"Just tell me when to shoot," he panted while repeatedly plunging between her swollen nether lips.

"Are you going to come hard?" she panted as her sensuous figure rebounded off the bed to his barbaric thrusts.

"So hard..."

"Are you going to come deep?"

"I swear I'll stop your heart."

She could feel his angry cock expanding, seething with sperm. "You're gonna fill me up?"

"Till you burst," he gasped.

"With lots of cum?"

"You tell me..."

"Oh my god, you're throbbing!"

"FUCKING TAKE ME, SIS!"

Just as promised, Ellie's heart stopped; at least it felt like it did. She couldn't breathe from the new depths her brother had discovered in her when he popped. She tried slithering away, yet perched on the bloom of her tight little ass, Oliver pressed her pelvis down to the bed, denying her oxygen. Breathing or not, the hardcore impale accompanied with the copious amounts of jizz her brother was spewing in her snatch triggered her orgasm.

"HOLY FUCKKKKK!" she growled like an animal, her pussy firing on all cylinders. "I'm coming! I'm... oh my god, it hurts so good..."

While blissfully dumping his load, that brave pussy was fighting Oliver back, dropping a cubic meter of cum. It was now too slippery in her spasmodic cunt, and Oliver was beginning to lose traction. He lay flat on his sister and clamped her legs together tightly between his. He wound his arm around her neck and rammed his dick into her, making her squeal from the stab.

"URGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ellie was experiencing something she had never before: asphyxiating while climaxing. Her brother's arm was serving as a smothering noose round her neck as he tried breaking her in two with his dick. His spurts were reaching news depths in a velocity that proved to be difficult to deal with. His muscular frame was crushing her against the mattress with all of his weight. It was brutal, to come on his cock in this fashion.

As Oliver filled his sister's love box with the last of his seed, he unclenched his arm and permitted her to breathe again. Ellie was gasping hard, her face bluish from lack of oxygen. She desperately inhaled the sex-drenched air before she clamped her calves over his and spiked herself on that fat cock until her huge lungs failed. She would decide when she breathed again.

Her slippery cunt fisted him, hungrily pumping his creamy essence straight into her ripe womb. Once the blonde took him for everything he had and then some, her trembling legs fell onto the bed, and her bro collapsed on top of her, short-winded. He gently massaged his sister's sweaty bosom while they were catching their breaths, blissfully spent. Ellie was first to recover. With her throbbing pussy filled and sated, she stuck her tongue out for some oral action. Her brother was happy to oblige, and they were soon kissing for minutes.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers