The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Ohhh... ohhh... b-baby... ahhh..."

She reached down to their joining and stroked the base of his wet rod while heaving on top of him. She couldn't avoid it, studying his girth. He was so big and thick inside her, and she found it so arousing to know that he was stretching her around him, molding her, permanently shaping his sister to contours of his strong manhood.

And he was so hard for her, inside her, so slick with her desire. Undulating slowly and sensually, she passed her fingertips across the puffed-up lips of her sex, learning how stretched taut they were. They were pulled so tightly around her bro's muscle that was crammed so deep in the sopping passage of her femininity.

"Ellie, baby..." Oliver gasped as he licked up her sternum.

"Oliver..." she responded with a lustful whimper. "God help me, you feel sooo good..."

Oliver clasped the lush curve of her waist, his cum mounting his dick. His mouth kept trying to snare those meaty nipples while his sister heaved more urgently, obsessed with sex. Ellie felt the maiden pulses of his cock and put a rush on her pussy in reply. She was moving much harder on him now, hips rolling, her cunt bending his dick to and fro unapologetically. Her stomach and breasts kept collecting sweat off his abdomen, and her orgasm was building in her soaking little kitten like a bubble, just waiting for the first spurt of his cum to burst.

Their collective pants and gasps filled the room as the violent swings of Ellie's pelvis threatened to break in two that brawny muscle inside her. Oliver wrapped his arms around her tightly to keep that from happening. Forced to slither against his toned body, Ellie employed her back-arch for the last time and worked her tight ass, thumping her mons against him.

"Oliver, I love you so much," she whimpered, her heart exploding in her chest from his presence, and her slit in a similar predicament.

"I love you too, Ellie," he gasped, the throbs of his dick and heart synchronized.

Ellie wasn't sure she could wait for him any longer. Her aching pussy had long made the room reek of her musky excitement, and her quakes could no longer be restrained. She was dangerously close to overcooking her cunt. She had to orgasm, or she would die.

"Can I come on your cock now, baby," she mewled, her bubble aching to burst. "Please let me come... it hurts..."

"Come for me, beautiful," he breathed while licking the sweat off her perfect breast. "Let me feel you."

"Thank you..."

Her pussy soared up his manhood for the grand finale, lingering up top, before Ellie ground his dick all the way down and punctuating her bubble of cum.

"Oh my god, here it comes... it's... FUCKKKKK!!!" she keened on his neck as her body stiffened, her orgasm washing over her, touched by the hand of god. "OLIVERRRRRR! I'm coming!!! I'm c-comingggggg..."

Ellie wasn't lying. She was coming and was coming hard. She wormed on her brother while rinsing his dick in her slick oils. Her bubble of cum burst like a piñata, hitting whatever in its path, and tears pricked her eyes, just like the night before. She couldn't fathom why it was happening, but her brother was giving her too powerful orgasms, making her peak in tears.

"Come now, babyyyyyyy!" the hot blonde instructed in a mad whimper, as if her pussy could make him spout on demand. "If you don't come inside me now, then you don't love me..."

"Ellie, I love you more than anything..."

"Then show me! I wanna feel you throbbing..."

Oliver would have busted in that sopping cunt a minute ago if Ellie hadn't attempted at snapping his dick in two with her violent sways. The spasms of her gushing sex, however, along with her dirty-talk were drawing the cum out of him whether he approved or not.

"Oh, shit... I'm... ELLIE!" Bathing in his sister's cum, Oliver went off like a firework, holding Ellie down while bucking his hips for the deepest seeding possible. "OH MY GOD!" he cried out, unable to mask his emotions while shooting into his sister's spasmodic womanhood.

"FUCK YES!" Ellie screamed and squirmed as her brother's jizz spattered her inner pink. "Fill me up, Oliver! Don't you fucking dare to stop!"

He gasped in rapture while his sister was taking his sizable load into her. She was so beautiful in his eyes: her long blond hair streaming down her back; her blue, misty eyes trickling tears; her insanely hot bod contorting in bliss... she was a drop-dead gorgeous nymph, and she was his. His, and his alone.

"Ellie, you're so beau—"

She slapped her lips on his and pumped out his spit along with his jism. She was determined to drain her brother. Whatever fluids he possessed, he would be signing them over to her, and she was leaving him no choice in the matter. As the last of his sperm was dumped inside his sister's prime womb, the shudders of Ellie's figure dwindled, and neither was coming anymore. Even though the vaginal action had ceased, the oral one was still proving itself more than sustainable, and the loving dance of their tongues didn't seem to want to end.

It was a different kiss though: slow, tender, and caring. No sudden bursts of volatile emotions; no obscene nibbles or lustful gasps. Only love passed from one mouth to the other as they tenderly stroked and kissed in this sweaty tangle.

Oliver pulled away minutes later with a gentle suck of his sister's lips, his body and heart still uneasy. Like her brother, Ellie was finding it difficult to settle back down. Every time he made her come, it was ripping her body apart. Her muscles were so sore from her writhing, and the contractions were destroying her cunt. Those orgasms should be outlawed, she thought; no woman should have to go through this. Staring into his brown eyes, a disturbing gust began swirling inside Ellie. The more she stared the more power she was feeding it. She was trying to contain it, but it had already crossed the point of no-return.

"Are you okay?" Oliver asked softly, noting the grayish tint of the storm in her eyes.

"Excuse me..."

"What? Where are you going?"

Ellie disengaged, leaking the medley of their cum into her bikini bottom, and made haste to the bathroom while her brother remained seated, mystified by her flee.

***

Oliver was lounging on the sofa in the living room, trying his hardest to concentrate on the movie he was watching. It'd been close to two hours since Ellie had escaped to the bathroom, and she hadn't come down since. His gut instinct told him that she wanted to be left alone.

He had taken a shower in the other bathroom, changed into the comfort of his sweat pants and blue tank and had gone downstairs. He'd spent an hour on the phone with Michela and Alice, making sure his daughter was okay with them spending the weekend apart, and was impressed by her mature approach to the matter, especially after last night. Michela was determined to conquer her fears. The 5-star deluxe retreat had probably something to do with it though.

His mother had enticed her with the promise of a spa and all the ice-cream she could want, and his father had made similar promises regarding clothes and toys. He couldn't deny that his parents were making inroads with his daughter. They were very attached to her and preferred her company above all else, and Michela felt the very secure around them.

It was a bitter-sweet phone call for Oliver. Never had he spent a night apart from his daughter, let alone two. He was afraid for her, even if he knew she was in the best of hands. It was a luxury to have such amazing parents really. His folks would take her everywhere they went, and it was giving him the opportunity to have some time to do incredible things, such as... his gorgeous sister. At least he was hoping he would still get to do her.

With a blank stare at the TV and a beer in his hand, a familiar clack jerked him out of his head. It was the sound of his sister strutting in high heels, he knew. He set his eyes on the staircase and watched Ellie climbing down in an outfit that made him want to tear her clothes off immediately: skinny pants, a snug blouse, and a revealing sweater, all of which perfectly complemented one another in shape and figure. Their colors meshed in a careful blend, and her long hair was swept up into a beautiful golden ponytail.

His sister was the prettiest women on earth, he was positive, and glimpsing at her subtle makeup only reinforced the sentiment; such a delicate, masterful painting that accentuated her blue eyes and succulent lips without crossing the line to the cartoonish. Ellie truly knew how to make her physique shine. She was taking full advantage of what nature had gifted her, rendering at least 50% of the world population easy prey in the process.

He looked back at the TV before she could register his furtive glance. He couldn't for the life of him speculate what she had found so unsettling earlier, but he was now no less upset than her. After spending much of their time apart debating on the cause of her flee, he began fearing his recent performance in bed might very well be the reason.

It had been forever since he'd had sex, and so it wasn't inconceivable that his sister had found him to be disappointing this time around. He knew he'd gotten her off; that was easily felt since Ellie had come hard, as expected from her flooding credentials, though perhaps she was expecting more? He couldn't tell; either way, he was fed up with her turbulent behavior. That roller coaster she'd coaxed him on had been wrecking his self-esteem.

Ellie sat next to her horizontal brother, her ass pressing to his chest. The feminine fragrance of sweet citrus that oozed out of her instantly began testing Oliver's will as he was trying his hardest to play it cool, engrossed in the fascinating plot of the movie he still couldn't tell what was about.

"Oliver," she murmured softly while running her fingers in his hair.

He paused the movie and looked back at her. His heart writhed in pain from the thought she was leaving now. He knew something was up. Her outfit was fully accessorized with a necklace, bracelets, a Swiss watch... the works.

"I'm sorry about before, when I ran off like that. It was—"

"Don't worry about it; it turned out for the best. I got to talk to Michela, and this movie is one of the best I've watched this year."

Ellie sighed with a smile. "I know you're hurt, but you—"

"I'm not hurt; not at all."

"Yes you are, and you know how I know? Because whenever you become distant and cold like you are now, it means you're hurt. I know that much about you, Oliver."

"Well... what do I have to be hurt about here really? You running off like that and leaving me to attend to my bruised ego? Or maybe... you coming down here after two hours dressed for a night out in town? A night that I'm clearly not a part of..." He looked back at the TV, smirking. "No, don't be silly. I'm not hurt at all."

"Oliver, it's not like that; I swear."

"Then what is it like, Ellie?!" He scrambled to his feet, seething. "Was... was the sex that bad?!"

"What?" she said, puzzled.

"Don't 'what' me! Last night you couldn't keep your hands off of me, and now... you couldn't get away from me fast enough."

Ellie shot him a perplexed look, baffled by his logic. "And you think it's because... the sex was bad for me?"

"Why else would you run off like that?!" He pulled his hair back and sighed. "I don't understand what I... if you'd just told me what I did wrong instead of..."

Ellie couldn't believe he'd really said that after rocking her world like no one had ever. "What on earth makes you think that? That the sex was bad?"

"Two hours! That's the answer. Two fucking hours in which you completely ignored my existence, and now you're all dressed up and—"

"You know what? I am not willing to for us to go through this again, not after what we've been through the last 24 hours. I am so tired of us getting ourselves caught up in this perpetual back and forth shit, locking horns. This ends now."

"Oh, you bet it ends now! I am—"

"Oliver?"

"What?!"

"Shut up!"

Oliver was surprised by her growl and a little scared. His lips moved in an attempt to spew out some more anger, but nothing came out of his throat. He shook his head in exasperation and slumped back onto the sofa.

"First thing first, I want to clear out a few things here. You think you've failed me? Doing something wrong? Oliver! You're doing me right! And for that matter, you're doing everything right! You can stop attending to your bruised ego now because I have just the boost for it: you are the best lover I have ever had, hands down, it's no contest. You need to lose your insecurities and start feeling with your heart." She rose and pushed her brother's legs together before resting her ass in his lap and her legs on the sofa. She took his hand in hers and placed it on her heart. "Can't you feel me? Can't you feel what you're doing to me?"

As much as Oliver was keen on exposing her as a hypocrite, he could not dismiss his sister's speedy heartbeats. They had her back.

"Then why did you storm out like that?! Why were you crying?! I don't understand you, Ellie! I'm really trying to, but I don't underst... you're so fucking exhausting, with your mixed signals, and—"

"Do you wanna know why I stormed out like that? Do you, Oliver?"

"Yes! Please! Do tell..."

"I ran off like that because it got a little too intense for me. I was too emotional to even speak... and I want to apologize for that, but I won't, because this is your doing, Oliver. You're causing me to behave this way. I'm not one to cry much, but ever since you came back and... stole my heart, I can't seem to stop... I'm helpless against you, baby."

She pressed her lips to his and sucked meaningfully, loving his tenderness on her mouth. She parted her lips and connected their tongues in a gentle lick. She could feel his anger fading when he rubbed her tongue back. She could kiss him forever, but she was getting too horny when he sucked her tongue dry and breached her mouth passionately. It became harder to breathe, and she had to keep her mouth open, so she could gasp into his brute kiss. That error rendered her gaping mouth his playground, and she knew she would need to fuck his brains out if she didn't cease promptly.

She disengaged with a wet suck of his lips, leaving her spit on for him to lap up, and stared into his eyes.

Oliver almost forgot he was ever upset, though almost. "You still haven't really told me why you stormed out."

"I did tell you. I was emotio—"

"Ellie... the truth."

She shook her head and sighed away from him.

But her brother was not going to give her a pass. He aligned her face with his and smiled kindly as he patiently waited.

Ellie was getting emotional again. The tender way her brother was cupping her cheek had something to do with it. His endearing signature smile had a lot to do with it. The love in his brown eyes had everything to do with it. Before she knew it, she threw herself at him with a sob. "Oliver, hold me..."

Oliver was taken aback by her sudden crumbling. Just a second ago she seemed so together, and now she was crying on his chest, clinging to him as if her life depended on it; nonetheless, he held her tightly and tenderly stroked her cheek. "Ellie, angel..."

She didn't answer. She couldn't muster a reply that didn't involve weeping, so she decided to stick to that, weeping.

"Baby..." He kissed her forehead, genuinely worried, though unaware that the security of his embrace was undermining his efforts to soothe her.

Ellie wasn't lying before. She indeed wasn't one to shed tears easily, but she felt so safe in her brother's arms that she was fearful it might become a second nature to her. Her brother possessed strength; strength none of her ex-boyfriends had had. It wasn't physical, that strength, as Oliver was leaner than the bulk of her bulky boyfriends. It was his inner strength, the kind that was unquantifiable, that could not be seen, but felt.

She could tell immediately why her niece was spending so much time in these arms. It was addictive, and liberating, and safe. She felt so protected, untouchable. She felt that she could fall apart in his arms, and he would piece her together in a flash. She felt he was a god who could repel any opposition that would want to harm her, and it was breaking her heart to feel this way.

"My love," he whispered in her ear.

Ellie loved the sound of that and how genuine it felt, so she cried harder, fearing she might never stop.

"Ellie..."

"Just hold me," she sobbed. "Make me safe, Oliver..."

"Make you safe? From what?"

"The... the world."

"What?" He fought her clinging face until she was forced to look into his worried eyes.

"Oliver, I'm so afraid..."

"Afraid of what, beautiful?"

"Of everything! I'm afraid I'm ruining my life, that I'm ruining yours and Michela's. I'm afraid... that people will find out about us, that... we won't get to have our happy ending, that... I'm just so afraid..."

"Okay, first off: I'm a grown man. You can't hold yourself accountable for the decisions I ma—"

"But you're forgetting that I'm your big sister! I'm supposed to be the voice of reason! I'm supposed to be protecting you, guiding you, not... fucking you and your life."

He heaved a sigh. "You think you're fucking my life?"

"Aren't I?" she wept. "I am knowingly destroying your life now, and you need to put a stop to it because I can't... I can't stop it, Oliver..."

"I don't want you to stop it, Ellie! And I sure as hell don't wanna stop it. I'm aware that this is going to be difficult, but I'm willing because I know it'll be worth it."

"You think?" she whispered in a sob.

"I know it, baby. I have no doubt it will." He kept stroking her tearful cheek, ruminating on her emotional state. "I can't see you crying like that. You're killing me, my love."

She responded with a fresh stream of tears, incapable of calming down.

He spent a moment mulling their predicament over. "You know what? I haven't been fair to you here. Since that night, I have been putting a lot of pressure on you when I should have been less immature and more understanding about it. It's obviously more difficult for you than it is for me, and so... I'm gonna make right by you now."

The tone of his voice frightened Ellie much more than anything she had mentioned before. She sniffled and wiped off her tears. "What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is that... I am willing to... to go back to Milano until—"

"What?!" she exclaimed as tears immersed her eyes all over again. "You're going to leave me?!"

"Just for a few months," he said briskly. "Just so you can think about it in peace, without feeling pressured to—"

"So you tell me you love me, you make love to me, and then you desert me?!"

"I'm not deserting you! I just... I want you to be happy, Ellie, and I... maybe a few months apart will help you see things more clearly. Maybe you will—"

"No don't leave me, Oliver!" Her arms wound around his neck, as though he were seconds from boarding the plane. "Don't leave me..."

"I don't want to leave you," he whispered in her ear, "but I don't know what else to do."

"Anything but this... I'll do whatever you want, Oliver, I swear, just don't leave me..."

"All I want is for you to be happy, gorgeous. I don't want you to suffer."

"But if you leave me, then I am sure to suffer... is that what you want? You want to hurt me, Oliver?"

"Never."

"Then why would you even suggest it... maybe you just don't love me the way I love you. Maybe you—"

"Whoa, back it up. I don't love you the way you love me?" He plucked her head from his chest, forcing her tearful blue eyes to meet his. "Ellie, I love you more than—"

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers