The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you texting now?"

"Excuse me? Should I be submitting to you my phone records, as well, detective?"

"What I meant to ask was: are you texting Ellie?"

"I might."

"What does it mean you might?"

"It means that it's none of your business."

"You know, Dave, sometimes you can be such a—" Oliver bit his tongue when he glimpsed at Michela and gave a frustrated sigh at his brother.

"Do continue, Bro," Dave taunted, knowing his little brother would never use foul language around his daughter.

Oliver shook his head in exasperation and looked back at TV. "Forget it."

"No. I wasn't texting Ellie."

"Whatever," Oliver replied without looking.

"She's not in the mood anyway."

Oliver shuffled to him. "What do you mean? What did she say to you? When did you talk?"

The reason for Oliver's fierce interrogation was because since texting him that she couldn't make it to lunch, Ellie hadn't taken any of his many calls, nor had she responded to his texts.

"She's had quite the rough day," Dave said knowingly. "But maybe she feels better now. It has been an hour since we texted."

"She texted you?"

"That's what I said, wasn't it?"

"I see," Oliver mused quietly, beginning to comprehend that his sister's rough day had to be caused by something he had either said or done. He pulled out his phone and texted her, "Baby, I know you're mad at me. Whatever I did, it can't be that bad to deserve this."

"Who are you texting?"

"I'm texting it's none of your business."

Dave chuckled, knowing full well who his bro was texting, and returned to his own phone. "Touché."

*

"Ellie, what gives?! Call me!"

Oliver climbed down the stairs after putting Michela to bed and joined his parents in the living room.

"Hey, you," Alice said. "Are you excited?"

"Excited about what?" he said cheerlessly, plunking himself down on the couch.

"It's your birthday tomorrow."

"Growing older is nothing to be excited about, Mom."

"Well-spoken, son," Dan said while preoccupied with his phone.

"You are just two bitter peas in a pod, aren't you?"

Oliver dug his phone from his pocket and stared at his unanswered texts. "Mom, have you talked to Ellie today?"

"I have."

"When?"

"I don't know. Maybe two hours ago."

"What she did sound like to you?"

"Dejected. Probably mourning her decision to break up with Jason." Alice sighed. "I told her not to do it, and now it's too late."

Dan pulled his face from his phone as he frowned at her. "Do you think she wants him back?"

"Obviously, but I'm not paying for her wedding twice, I'll tell you that."

Oliver brooded over his mother's words before he tapped on Ellie's pretty face, calling her again.

"Oliver, don't harass her. And believe me, if she answered, you'd wish she hadn't."

He pocketed his phone and lurched to his feet. "I'm going out for an hour. Can you keep an eye on Michela?"

"Going out to where?"

"Just... going out."

"Go," Dan said. "We have it covered."

***

"Who is it?" a tired, dour voice said.

"Who do you think?"

There was a long pause before the woman said, "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? You're just hilarious, aren't you... buzz me in."

"Now is not a good time, Oliver."

"I don't give a dick. Buzz me in." He waited for several seconds, clasping his hands to fend the cold off. "Ellie!"

She buzzed him in, and he rode the elevator to her floor. He paced to her door and knocked. Again, there was no immediate response. He knocked for the second time, more urgently. Ellie answered the door in her pink flannel pajamas but stopped him from entering when she stood right at the threshold. She looked weary and despondent and a bit hostile, Oliver had no difficulty noting; even so, she was no less breathtaking in his eyes. Her beauty was beyond comparison.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Why should I?"

His brows knotted in puzzlement. "I don't know why, but you're mad at me. At the very least, I would think I deserve an explanation"

Ellie gave a sigh as her head shook. "You shouldn't have come, Oliver."

"What's going on, Ellie?"

She dummied up. Only the glitter in her blue pools gave away her ache.

"Are you having second thoughts about us? Thinking of... getting back together with Jason?"

It was Alice's doing. She had seeded those fears in him earlier.

Ellie sighed through her flared-out nostrils, fighting for the last of her composure. "Is this your idea of a joke?"

The quiet yet clearly repressed way in which his sister spoke put Oliver's worries about her leaving him for Jason to bed. Whatever this was, it was clearly all about him.

"Baby, what did I do? Just tell me, so I can start making it up to you."

"Making it up to me how? By bedding my best friend?"

A frown of confusion creased his forehead. "Huh?"

"And then maybe you'd be free to bang that red hussy at work. If you're not already, that is."

"I wanna call you all sort of names that mock your sanity, but since I know that at the moment your frame of mind is too fragile for it, I'll just say I have no idea what you're talking about and be done with it."

"That's a really nice act, Oliver. Obviously, you learned that in Europe since the Oliver I once knew wasn't a fucking dirtbag of a liar."

Oliver could see that Ellie was slowly unraveling, and he didn't want to make a scene in the hallway for her neighbors to see. "Let me in, so we can talk in private about how you need to be medicated for those hallucinations."

"Clever burn," she sneered, tears springing to her eyes. "I would like you to leave now."

"Not a chance."

"If you don't leave now, I will stab you with a fucking knife and tell the cops you were intruding."

"Go for it, but I am coming in." He took a step forward. "Now, we can do this in one of two ways: either you let me in, or I will let myself in. I strongly advise you to go with the first one."

Ellie took a moment to learn his eyes, and after realizing that her brother would indeed get in one way or another, she stepped aside. Oliver walked in, and she shut the door.

"JESUS CHRIST!" he cried out, in a daze, after barely able to duck after Ellie hurled at him the glass of red wine she'd been consuming prior to his arrival. He cast a stupefied glance over the crimson shrapnel before his eyes locked in on his sister's. "Ellie, what the fuck?!"

"You wanted in, didn't you?!"

She started marching to the kitchen, and Oliver began to comprehend that it might not be wise to let her reach the knives drawer. He blocked her path and wound his arms around her midriff.

"Let me go! You're gonna pay for this, you fucking two-time cheater!"

He picked her up, lugging her furiously worming figure to her living room. He dropped them both onto the sofa with him on top and between her legs and secured her hands above her head, so she wouldn't be able to make good on the various threats she was making. While restraining her with his weight, he weathered the remaining of her angry squirms and waited for her to calm down. Twenty ungodly curses later, Ellie forsook her unprolific battle and focused on decelerating her heavy breathing.

"Well, that wasn't scary at all."

"Just let go of my hands," she panted, "and I'll show you a few scary things you will never forget."

"Yeah, I think not. So I'm gonna keep them above your head while we're sorting this thing out."

"You mean while you're sorting this thing out. Just because you have me pinned, doesn't mean I'm gonna talk to you."

"Fine; I'll sort it out. Now let's see." He pondered to himself for a moment. "Got it. I'll just recount the last two days backward until I find the event that has made you a murderous bitch. How's that for a plan?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh, we will, have no doubt. Just let me finish up here first."

"In your dreams," she hissed, squirming again.

He fastened his grip over her wrists and began reflecting on the last two days. "Since you tried murdering me just a second ago, I'm pretty sure we need to go back."

"Yeah, we need to go back to the moment you were conceived and have Dad undergo a vasectomy."

"Cute," he said, unamused. "Now back to us: You texted me you couldn't make it to lunch, so I'm assuming you were already pissed off—since that was the last time you communicated with me."

"God, what a brilliant induction. A regular Sherlock of modern times."

He flashed a sardonic smirk at her. "We texted some more in the morning, but now when thinking about it... your texts were a little frigid, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and infer that we need to go further back; especially considering you texted you needed to talk to me."

This time, Ellie didn't even comment. She darted a glower into his eyes and remained silent.

"Last night, we talked just after Michela went to bed, and we were"—he played the conversation in his head, trying to decide on its nature—"good! We were good! You said 'I miss you'; I said 'I miss you too and that I love you', and you said 'I love you too', and I hit the sack not long after. So something happened after we talked last night but before this morning that's made you... well, you know."

His sister awarded him her hateful gaze once more and averted her eyes.

"What the fuck happened last night?" he mused aloud. "You were out with your friends for drinks, and then what?"

Ellie ignored him, hating his confused pretense.

"You were obviously talking about me, but what about?" He tried speculating, yet the possibilities were endless. "Ellie, I give. What happened last night?"

His sister assaulted him with her eyes.

"Beautiful..."

"Don't you fucking call me that!"

"Then help me out here! This is absurd! You're mad at me, but you won't tell me why, and I can't figure it out by myself!"

"Tough!"

His exasperation was brimming from her behavior. "Ellie, I love you so much. I don't understand why we can't have a—wait... you said something about me bedding your best friend, didn't you?"

Ellie replied with her eyes, which were now also tearful in addition to hateful.

"I know that your best friends are Kara and Lyndsey. I think." He ruminated on his interactions with each. "Lyndsey is married, and I can't think of anything that was said between us that would make you go crazy. Kara... same." He threw in the towel, sighing. "That's it, beautiful; that's as far as I can go without you. You need to give me something to work with."

"You want something to work with?" Ellie hissed ominously. "How about you coming on to Kara? Is that enough for you to work with, Oliver?! Or maybe you need more?! Then how about that slutty red at work you've been dying to fuck?!"

"Jill?"

"Yes! Jill! You know, that red you've been all over today."

"What are you talking about? I wasn't all ov—wait a second. What do you mean today?" He tried peering through the blue wet mist in her eyes. "You were at my office?"

"Yes. I came to your office, and then I saw you groping that skank, so I left. You two didn't need me to stick around, did you?"

"Christ, Ellie... Jill and I l are just friends, barely even friends; we're colleagues who get along well, that's all."

"Oh, you get along excellent," Ellie hissed bitterly, oblivious to the tears that had begun streaming down from her eyes. "Judging by how you were bent over her? I would say—"

"I wasn't bent over nothing!"

"Oh, for god's sake, Oliver, you might as well have fucked her mouth while you were at it... and it's not like you didn't want to fuck her before us. You were literally minutes from dating, weren't you?"

"I don't know what you think you saw, but Jill and I are strictly on professional terms. If I'd wanted to fuck her, I wouldn't have been here now, begging you to tell me what I did wrong that's made you so upset."

Ellie was struggling to argue with that logic. She was still trying to, yet the wetness on her cheeks was hindering her focus-span. "Oliver, release my hands."

He let go of her wrists, and she wiped her tears off while wallowing in the pain of what really hurt her. "What's your excuse for Kara?"

"Why don't you tell me why you think I would even need an excuse, and we'll take it from there."

Ellie stroked her sad tears away, her sniffles muffled by her palms. "Kara told me last night that... that you'd come on to her on Sunday. She then asked for my permission to date you... with the promise that you would name your first girl after me."

"Fuck," Oliver said in bafflement. "Did she really say this?"

A fresh stream of tears coursed down Ellie's cheeks as she looked up at her brother in immense ache. "What do you think?"

Oliver sighed as he bobbed his head, seemingly regretful. "I think that... I like Molly better for our first girl."

"Oliver!"

"What?" he chuckled.

"This is serious!"

"It sure doesn't sound like it..."

Ellie had to admit that his ridicule seemed very genuine. "Did you or did you not hit on her?"

"On Kara? On Sunday? When I took a blow to the ribs when avenging your honor? You mean that Sunday?"

Ellie was apprehensive. The more he kept going the more far-fetched it sounded, even to her, and she suddenly couldn't fathom why she had gotten so upset in the first place. "Um... yes?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you...?"

Ellie was beaten even before her brother took the stand to defend himself. It was purely for show now, his testimony, just to follow protocols.

"No. I did not hit on Kara on the Sunday in question. In fact, I didn't hit on her on any Sunday from birth to present, which will make 23 years in a row of not hitting on Kara on Sundays as of Sunday two days from now. Your honor."

A giggle escaped Ellie's throat when he concluded, but she gulped it back quickly and assumed a sterner face. "Then why does she think you did?"

"There was an awkward moment when she misread a sincere complement and thought it was a line. She told me she'd dumped her boyfriend, and so I said something along the lines of 'you're pretty enough not to stay single for long', and that was it. She insisted I was hitting on her no matter how hard I tried explaining to her..." He chuckled at the memory. "It was actually sorta embarrassing."

Ellie loved the mockery in his chuckles; it gave his testimony considerable credibility. "So you never hit on her?"

"Really? Again?"

"Just making sure, and you need to swear on it, as well—oh, and throw that skanky red into the mix while you're at it."

"You do understand that you're being preposterous, don't you?"

"Swear."

"Jesus..." He sucked in a draft of air and gazed into her blue eyes. "I, Oliver Jensen, solemnly swear that I have never hit on Kara; furthermore, I have zero romantic intentions toward my female colleague, who is otherwise known as That red, That skanky red, or simply by her given name, Jill."

Ellie burst out laughing, releasing all of her fears and resentment. Her brother's comical spin on his sworn oath cracked her up, and this awful day was now greatly improved. "Okay," she giggled. "I believe you."

"Thank you. Now even though you've given me hell just now and made the last few hours a nerve-wracking nightmare, I'm not even gonna try to pretend that I'm not dying to kiss you."

Ellie ran her fingers in his hair, content with his admission. "So what are you saying?"

He moistened his lips with an unequivocal lick. "I'm asking permission to board your juicy lips."

"Permission"—she pulled him down to her with no less yearn—"granted..."

Their lips fused in a gentle kiss that was sustaining its finesse effortlessly through the course of roughly thirty minutes. Soft sucking and slow lapping of tongues were the musical instruments used to compose this tender melody as the siblings lingered over every sentimental note of their romantic kiss.

This was not some smutty 80's remake but a symphony at its finest. Flammable accelerants were abandoned in favor of slow-burning firewood that may have taken longer to get going, yet once crackling, it made their kiss infinitely hotter than the most scalding instance of meaningless coitus. The once smoldering bough was now burning as hot as the sun, its smoky aroma coursing through the siblings and wreathing their genitals as well as their hearts.

While Oliver expected no less from his sister, Ellie was still bewildered by the reactions her brother was able to evoke from her. Contrary to Oliver, she'd had multiple romantic relationships, and although this wasn't the first time she was in love, it felt like it was. She wasn't supposed to feel this way anymore, a jaded veteran who had seen and done all, yet while lying under her brother, she knew she could kiss and pet him until the sun came up and die the happiest woman on earth. It was that powerful.

Not since she was 17 could she sustain a kiss for hours at the time. It was impossible once being exposed to the enticing world of sexual intercourse where gratification is immediate and time-saving, but kissing her brother felt like nothing else. She had already spent an entire night in his mouth months ago, and this felt like another one of these special occasions when she could go all night long without him inside her.

If only Oliver weren't so pressed for time, that is. His tongue began pushing for more, swirling a bit faster, prodding deeper. His sister drove him crazy when petting his body while playing her seductive games in his mouth, and since they hadn't made love all week long due to her sore pussy, he was pent up good.

Ellie was trying to resist the growing urge of having Oliver filling her, but their kiss was too hot now. Her brother was hard and impatient, and she was wet and ripe. They needed to cool their cores, and Ellie knew there was only one way to achieve that: by sinning against God and society once more and taking her brother inside her in the taboo bond of incest.

While part gasping part moaning into Oliver's hot kiss, Ellie was first to crumble. Her hand groped down her brother's frame until reaching the bulge in his sweats and stroking the outlines of his manhood over the fabric. By now, she couldn't think of anything but his hard cock in her soaking pussy. Oliver responded by dry-humping her and mouth-fucking her neck.

That was it. If there was any chance at all Ellie could redeem herself in the judgmental eyes of the earth and heavens and somehow stave her brother off, it was gone. Her baby bro would be penetrating her tonight and forever whether the world approved or not. It was out of her hands now.

Ellie moaned like a thousand-bucks-an-hour call girl as her neck was being sucked on. She clawed her way into her brother's waistbands and tugged down in urgency. She stopped tugging midway and pulled Oliver's sweatshirt and tank off of him, desperate to give her neck a break from his zealous sucking.

Oliver got off of her and sat against the backrest. He removed the remaining of his clothing and rid his panting sister of her pajama bottoms before he pulled her on top of him. A blue lace thong lapped her snatch tonight, though it didn't hug any portion of her muscular globes like previous thongs Oliver had seen her wearing. This one was more revealing, yet its lace band was positioned much higher, digging in the impression of his sister's slender waist, and he knew for certain that he found a new favorite amongst her lingerie.

Straddling him, Ellie locked eyes with Oliver as he was unbuttoning her top. She licked her lips obscenely when he reached halfway, knowing what was in store for her bosom, and since she was giving the girls a break from her bra, her brother's bright brown eyes could feast on her rack faster.