The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers

He smiled, his head bobbing. "I would love some company."

*

"... happy birthday dear b-baby... ha... ppy... Oliv—"

"Finish!" He slapped the right globe of her buttock and thrust into her, his eagerness slightly lifting her bony build. "It was your fucking idea, wasn't it?" He spanked her other cheek and relished her yelp before pulling out of her, his dick hard and slick. "Do you want me to keep spanking you?"

"Yes! I mean no!" She clenched her fingers on the edge of the washer, letting out a guttural moan and a flutter of eyes as his cock drilled through her tight wet channel yet again. "Stop fucking with me! You know what I want..."

He slapped her buns one after the other, loving how they barely rippled as she bit back her pain. His hand drew back before flying forth, contacting the muscular flesh of her keister with a sound of a whiplash. His sister let him though, her bottom sticking out and absorbing the punishing blows. Each slap made her passage wetter and slicker, and an unexpected rush crept on her as she felt the burning imprint of his hands manifesting on her pale tissue.

He kept smacking her tight little ass before he molded and kneaded those perfect buns. He splayed them out, hard, the view of her tight knot making him twitch ferociously inside her. "Then what do you want?"

Ellie released her bottom lip from her gritting teeth in anger, her eyes wet. She was dying to squeal while he was disciplining her, but she couldn't risk being heard. "I wanna come on your fat cock already!"

"That's my girl." He parted her butt cheeks again and relished his dick sinking back into her simmering wetness, as well as the view of that pert mole. The sight of her little pucker as her snug pussy digested him was just a bonus. "Now finish it, and let's bring it home."

"Oh god..." she whined, her knees beginning to give as he resumed ramming his manhood into her. He was so brutal that she had to arch her back to keep her clitoris from smacking against the washer. She had to finish her damn song though, and she did while chanting to the pace of his violent thrusts. "Ha, ppy, birth, day, to... youuuuuuuuuuuuu... now get me off!"

He paused deep inside her. "You know what song I had in mind?"

"Oh god, no... Oliver, you promised..."

He chuckled, fleetingly, before he pulled out and took a step back. "Go ahead, beautiful. Fuck me till you come."

"Yes!" she chirped and raised her naked bust from the washing machine, her nipples so cool and erect. "I'm gonna come for you so hard, baby... just leave it all to me."

Ellie stuck out her sculptured ass and backed up until the head of his cock untangled her convoluted folds. She withdrew to adjust the angle and drove back again. She manipulated her pelvis, so he could cleave her moist lips, and began impaling herself on his daunting erection. Once he started filling her again, she sent her cunt after his slick shaft slowly, relishing the outlines of his veins sliding into her hot vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." she sobbed a moan when pressing to his pubic bone, her eyes fluttering like a butterfly.

She had no problem coming no matter how she was moving, but she knew her birthday boy needed to feel her good. She was so saturated she was oozing on his balls. She whipped her long hair to her fore and looked back at him as she started gyrating her butt with him balls-deep in her. Her slender shoulders bobbed interchangeably when she swirled her hips, causing her splendid breasts to dance along with the rest of her.

"Fuck, Ellie..." Oliver palmed her girls gently, knowing her scalding pussy would get the better of him soon. "You're outrageous..."

His sister was relentless, her slit rounding his dick over and over. She pulled out a bit, then thrust her ass into his pubic bone before she gyrated again, wanting for him to feel all of her sopping inner flesh. Her moans and gasps grew more frequent, and her thighs jerked every so often as her orgasm was approaching final assembly.

"Do you feel that, Bro?" she panted. "Can you feel how hot I am... ohhh... ahhh... ohhh... ahhh..."

Oliver released her tits and trailed his fingers down her ribs, worshipping her hourglass figure. His fingertips strolled down the sexy indent of her waist before he caressed her up to her bosom, loving the sight of her dark blond hair pooling on the washer as it draped down her right breast. She looked so fucking sexy with her white suspender belt clutching her thigh-highs. He was dying to mold and spread her butt, but he didn't want to interfere with the erotic way she was lapping it around his dick.

"Your ass is fucking amazing. You're so inconceivably perfect, Ellie..."

His sister giggled and quivered her booty on his cock like a Brazilian rumba dancer, eliciting enthused gasps from her baby bro.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he breathed excitedly, his cum mounting his straining erection.

Ellie smirked as she resumed thrusting so impatiently, so desperately, her pleasure within grasp. "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ahhhhhh...!" She groaned repeatedly, sensing the welcome changes in her cunt. "It's going down now, lover..."

"My god, come, baby, come," he gasped, can't wait for his hot bath.

"Happy b-birthday," she managed to pant before she tensed up with bated breath, her immaculate posterior pressing up and massaging his pubes.

"The best birthday ever," he muttered breathily, feeling her silky love rinsing him. "God, I love watching you coming."

"And I love coming"—she pushed back harder, trying to swallow his balls, too—"while you're... w-watching..."

Oliver kissed his sister's prominent shoulder blades while she contorted in her customary, sexy back-arch. He couldn't help admiring her incredible physique as she was culminating like the nymph he had always taken her for. Her lithe build was straining beyond belief, creating all sorts of angles and curves, while her gaping mouth kept feeding a huge pair of lungs ragged intakes of breath.

"Baby!" she exclaimed in horror, her knees crumbling.

Her brother quickly bent her over the washer and secured her there when impaling her up to her cervix. Ellie couldn't keep herself upright when being overpowered by her savage climax. Her long, slim legs were just for show now. She continued shuddering and gushing on his dick, confident her bro would never let her fall. The potency of her orgasm combined with the depths her brother was claiming in her was shredding her apart.

"Fuckkkkkkk!!!" she whimpered when her large lungs garnered enough air, the tidal waves of her beastly orgasm caressing and annihilating her in a looping slap and tickle.

Oliver darted a hand to her mouth and muzzled her like a bitch, prohibiting her from announcing her climax to their family. He grasped the back of the washer with his other hand and pulled, squeezing himself even deeper into her hot, writhing cunt. He laid his abdomen on her back and coerced her jugs to yield against the machine while his sister was riding out the rest of her contractions.

Ellie looked like a hardcore slut doing a rough indie film: bent over the washer, taking her brother's meaty cock as deep as her snug vagina allowed, screaming into the palm that was shutting her mouth so crassly... and she loved every second of it, peaking for what seemed like eternity. Once she stopped trying to give away that her baby brother was making her come on his cock like she had never, Oliver let go of her mouth.

"Fuck, that was hard," she gasped, her spasms petering out. "Oh my god, that was impossible..."

"Tell me about it," Oliver breathed desirously, seconds from busting a nut in her slippery bunny hole.

He resumed thrusting into his winded sister, aching to explode in her. He plunged into the wet hole at the crux of her thighs again and again, grinding her sopping walls, longing to mingle her silky oils with—

"Stop moving, baby," she panted, pressing her booty to him. "I don't want your cum dripping down my stockings."

She plucked his strong erection out of her pussy and crouched before him, her slender back propped against the washer. She stroked his shiny manhood while teasing the head of his cock with apprehensive licks, the tip of her tongue just grazing his underside. Oliver gasped as she did that, knowing she would soon swallow every bead his testes had to offer. The smell of her homebrew was killing him. His sister was so appetizing to him that he would gobble her juices up right after coming in her eager mouth.

"Ellie, you smell so fucking delicious..."

"God, you're insatiable," she giggled, trailing her finger up his bulging vein. "Haven't you had enough?"

Last night, Oliver had eaten his sister's mouthwatering pussy for over an hour as he kept honing his oral skills, and he could never get enough of Ellie. Her cunt was made for his mouth.

"You're the tastiest thing that I've ever come across, gorgeous, so no."

Ellie gave a satisfied smirk, glad that he didn't fall in her trap. "Good answer." She kept teasing him with the promise of her mouth as she sucked along his outer shaft. "Coincidentally, I was just thinking the same thing about your cock."

He moaned, enjoying her tongue stroking up his slick vein. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," she breathed seductively on his crown and spread his piss slit, so she could lick within.

"Oh, shit," Oliver gasped, clasping the washer for support. His sister's tongue probing within his piss slit was a new and exciting experience for him. "That's outrageous, baby, but we really need to get back..."

"Do we have to..." she groused.

"Sadly."

"Alright..." She stopped licking within the small cleft and pumped his dick in her fist. "I'll take my time with you tonight, I promise."

She licked across the underside of his tip once more before she slowly inserted him into her warm, wet mouth. A pair of succulent lips clenched around him halfway in, and she started bobbing her mouth on his cock in medium speed, the pace she knew Oliver enjoyed the most.

"That's it, Sis," Oliver gasped, meeting her bobs with subtle movements of his pelvis. "Suck that big cock..."

Ellie's full lips rocked along her brother's length as she sucked her cum off his sensitive skin. She could easily affirm Oliver's observation regarding her pussy: she was delectable.

Ellie loved sucking her brother's dick. It was the only pole she was ever keen on smoking. She still couldn't fathom the reasoning behind it, but there was no point of denying it: her baby bro had made a cocksucker out of her. She hummed her own pleasure as she sucked him deeper, loving how his thickness made her lips part to the limit. It was uncomfortable sucking on such a thick cock, but she couldn't deny it turned her on, to know her brother was making use of all of her pretty mouth as well as her tight little slit.

She gazed up into his eyes while sucking like a good girl, her big blue eyes scintillating with need. That was the most vital part of giving head, Ellie knew, even if somewhat degrading. Guys loved it when their women made eye contact while orally accommodating them. It was a control thing, but for her brother, she didn't care. She needed him to know that at this moment his sister's mouth was nothing but another wet hole to dump his cum into.

Her bro was very excited in her mouth, Ellie could tell. Even though he'd come thrice in her pussy and once on her girls the night before, he was young with plenty of vigor and was packing quite an impressive equipment, with a threatening-looking erection and a pair of big, stiff balls. Even when semi-loaded, he had more spunk in him than any of her previous boyfriends, and contrary to them, he had just the vein to spew it out. He would fill her belly easily, she knew from experience. And by the way he was beginning to thrust into her mouth, it was going to happen very soon.

Her ruminations over her brother's dick and jizz while dragging her full lips along his rod and staring into his beautiful eyes backfired on Ellie. She was getting horny all over again, yet she knew Oliver wouldn't last even a second in her snug, wet vagina. He was very close to come before, and if judging by his pulses, she had yanked his cock out of her tight channel with maybe seconds to spare; still, she was getting wetter and hotter the longer she was sucking that amazing dick.

She reached down her slit and stroked between her bloated labia, confirming her want. She didn't really need to since she could smell herself with ease. She was very piquant at the moment, and when watching Oliver moistening his own lips, she knew he was dying to devour the dainties of her savory pussy.

"I'm so sorry, my love, but it's your fault," she said inwardly.

She broke their eye-lock and eased up the tension of which her lips were hugging his meat while slowing down. She resisted his attempts to thrust into her by faking gags and discomfort. She wouldn't look up into his eyes, either.

"Sis, what the fuck," Oliver panted testily. "I'm really close; finish me off."

Not only his beloved sister didn't finish him off, but she was sucking his dick so awkwardly that she was killing his entire build up with some amateurish sucking moves, doing everything to take away his excitement.

"What the fuck is this?!" He looked down at her in anger, baffled by how rapidly this marvelous fellatio was going sour. "Angel, what are you doing to me?"

She didn't reply and kept eluding his blazing stare. She was too embarrassed of herself.

Oliver took a better look at her while she was barely bobbing her mouth on his tip, lips-free, no suction, and with zero tongue. He could see she was sharp and focused, but she wasn't on his dick. Her fingers were clearly slotted in her cunt, and her thumb was undoubtedly working that swollen clit.

"Are you taking care of yourself instead of me?"

Ellie clutched her clitoris between her knuckles and beat off. She didn't know why, but opposed to other females, she liked jacking off like guys do. Nothing beat the feeling of stimulating her button up and down in its hood. On occasion, she would rub her clit in circles, quiver it, and do other shit her friends enjoyed, but nothing made her rev quicker than a good old-fashioned rub-off.

She plucked Oliver's cock from her mouth and stroked the base of his scary erection, where he was the least sensitive. She then sucked on her fingers and reached down between her thighs to stroke her nub.

"Ellie?!"

"I'm sorry, baby," she panted, ashamed. "I'm so going to make it up to you tonight though. Give me just a minute to catch up to you, that's all. I swear we'll come together."

She parted her nether lips and groaned like a beast when penetrating herself with her middle finger. She felt so sad and empty until now, but not anymore, pumping her finger in the rich pool that was building in her pussy. She moaned in desire when slotting a second finger, and then another. She was so ripe that the three lithe fingers glided in with very little stretching. She wanted her brother's dick in her, but he didn't have the stamina she needed. She wore him down with a duo of insanely hard orgasms and with a minute of sublime cock-sucking.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing here," Oliver said in perplexity.

"Oliver, please, I'm almost there..." She expelled her fingers from her pussy and moaned when slapping her fat lips. Ellie enjoyed the splatters of her wetness, but she had no time to really take in the sensation. She was on the clock.

"And here I thought you loved me," he feigned hurt.

"So much," she replied in a throaty whisper before her thighs parted some more as a shudder exploded through her. "I love you, Oliver." She molested her swollen nub faster, her knuckles putting extra pressure on it.

"Yeah, I can see that."

Watching his sister masturbating while squatting in front of his dick and rubbing the base of his cock was a sight to behold. The way she was so focused on her pleasure would make any guy come in seconds, but Oliver was trying to make a point here however aroused he was from watching her in depraved action.

"Oliver, I swear I'll make it up to you." She plunged her fingers in her pussy and pumped while moaning in delight. "I'm such a fucking slut, I know, but your cock has made me so horny, baby..." She slid her fingers out, clutched her crimson marble, and jacked off. "It's a testimony—oh shit, I'm close—to how crazy I am about you. Don't you see that?"

Oliver knew she wasn't lying, and he couldn't take it anymore regardless. His sister looked impossibly appetizing in her pretty white thigh-highs and suspender belt. Her snug, gray frock was hugging her ribs just under her large breasts but above her white lace band. Her blond hair was rich, long, and no less enticing than the rest of her. She was just built so damn well... irresistible. As much as he was mad at her, he needed his big sis to come... on his lips.

He picked her up by her tiny waist as if she were a little girl and sat her down on the washer.

"Oh, thank you, my love," Ellie breathed, knowing her man would take care of her now.

He pushed her long legs high up, causing Ellie to prop herself on her arms, and exposed his glistening meal. He slipped a finger into her to estimate how far along she was and twirled it to gather her juices.

"I'm super-fucking-ready," she corroborated his findings in a gasp.

He pulled his finger out, ignoring the disappointment in her mewl, and sucked her essence into his mouth while darting her fatty mound obscene looks.

Ellie stroked her clit between her long fingers, a tormented expression on her face. "Sweetie, take care of me..."

Oliver dove between his sister's legs, and an excited grin crossed Ellie's pretty face as she hooked her knees over his broad shoulders.

Like with every meal, aesthetics was just as important as the taste, and Ellie's sassy little pussy was a true drool-worthy. Pale, shaved, with distinct puffy lips. Her inner pink was bright and vivid, like a prime salmon. It was gorgeous, especially when glistening and trickling her brother's seed. Her clitoris was rosy and swollen, clamoring for attention, and her scent was strong and heady, so ridiculously appetizing...

Oliver stroked his cock while chowing down on his sister's pussy. He flicked his tongue at her nub, bouncing it around, and gyrated on it when flattening his tongue. He made her clit revolve slowly but with plenty of pressure to hasten Ellie's breathing. He sucked on his thumb and index finger and stapled her pouty labia together before bobbing them, the way she liked. While beating her off, he licked the joints of her groin for collateral pleasure.

"Oh my god, I've created a monster..." His sister quivered, loving his touch and care. "You were born to eat my pussy, Bro."

Oliver had shown promise from the first time of licking his sister's genitals, Ellie knew, but in the course of a week, he had proven himself to be a true genius. Under her tutoring, his natural gift blossomed and progressed beyond anything she could have ever hoped. She could come just from him staring at her pussy. She had taken under her wings several scholars throughout the years, but none had her brother's feel. He was in a level of his own.

She pondered his talent as he was stimulating her clit between her fleshy labia, bobbing them while now sucking on her chubby mound. She had no doubt he was a prodigy, but she also suspected it wasn't just his mouth and fingers that were making her quake on the washing machine at the moment. She loved him, more than she had loved anyone. He didn't need to be well-versed or hung to make her scream in bed. She'd been with guys far smaller than him and had a blast. She had had expert-divers munching on her pussy and tremendously enjoyed herself.

"Oh, Oliver..." her voice trembled softly when he inserted his middle finger into her wet passage while his tongue was lapping at her clit like the genius that he was.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers