The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers

The secret behind her brother's overwhelming success with her was far more both simple and complex than either his technique or the size of his member. He had her heart, in a way no one had ever. He had a hold of her that she could not explain. He had her one organ that counts under a lockdown. Naturally, her smoldering bod was going to respond enthusiastically to his every touch.

"It sure doesn't hurt that he's packing and fucks like a god," Ellie mused while, unsuccessfully, trying to pace her breathing.

Oliver slid a second finger into her slit and pumped while stimulating her clit with upward licks. He was taking mouthfuls of his sister's zesty pussy before concentrating all of his tongue on her red marble. At first glance, it looked like it was too much firepower when her miniscule nub demanded to be handled more surgically.

Ellie gritted her straight white teeth, oppressive heat waves attacking her trembling torso. "And that's why he's a genius..."

The purposeful flick the tip of his tongue awarded her clit with every upstroke required all of the muscles of his wet flesh. His fingers were still fucking her cunt as a unit, but the damage his sweet tongue was inflicting on that helpless button was going to make his sister come like a river.

"Ohhh... ahhh... ooo... ahhh..." Ellie whimpered in her customary whiny manner, her button shooting bolts of pleasure through her. She reached down and parted her swollen lips for him, giving her nub nowhere to hide. "Lick that clit, Bro..."

Her brother was all over it now: stroking his cock with one hand, fucking her cunt with his other, and sucking on her sensor-stacked button. Ellie moaned and shivered at the abuse, fighting one shock of lust after another. She had to lick her breasts, to taste herself, before pressing herself into his mouth. She lifted her left boob and passed her tongue across it, loving the salty tang of her sweat. She gave her nipple a smutty suck and quivered as she looked down, trying to catch a glimpse of her brother before bursting.

"Oliver, look at me, hon," she gasped, her thighs trembling on his shoulders. "That's it... I wanna come while looking into your eyes." She pinched her rubbery nipple as she fucked his fingers back. "Don't look away..."

He hummed a 'yes' while alternating between gyrating his tongue on her clit and sucking it, his fingers and sister making love.

"Let go of your cock and put your hand on my body; stroke my thigh." She groaned forcefully, seconds from bursting. "I said let go! I'll take care of you in a moment." She shuddered on his fingers, her orgasm building and building. "Focus on me now!"

Oliver gave in and stopped jacking off, not oblivious to the irony. He caressed his sister's flawless pale skin just above her white hosiery while eating her sexy pussy in zeal. His eyes didn't stray from hers as he was licking her to the Promised Land.

"That's crazy good, baby; focus on me..." She squeezed her tit and thrust into his mouth. "You do want me to come hard, don't you?"

He hummed again, his fingers struggling for traction inside her lubricated cunt.

Thighs lurching with sex, she howled like a husky she-wolf, yearning to come, "Take out your fingers and... put your lips on my hole. Suck whatever I give you..."

Her brother was kissing her swollen labia in gusto, as passionately as he had been kissing her mouth. Ellie's eyelids grew heavier, as if burdened by lead, her long, curled eyelashes masking a third of the blue. She bucked her hips on his lips, kissing him back, while attending to her rosy button with fast tapping. The washer jerked beneath her as if it were working on the load of a lifetime.

On the brink of her crest, her teeth grated, her body going rigid and stiff. Another whimper thundered out of her mouth before she kept it gaping, a draft of breath caught in her chest. Seemingly out of nowhere, a golden arrow pierced her mons and made her core combust in rapture upon impact.

"Oh, goddddddd!!" A burst of feminine release gushed and seethed down her channel, passed into the mouth of her brother, and crashed against the bend of his throat as the spasms of her sex began tearing at her. "Oliver, I love you! I lo-love you so much..."

Her brother chugged her cum while sucking on her hole like there's no tomorrow. Ellie convulsed as she quavered her needy clit, a golden current racing through her. Her knees kept jerking on his shoulders as he devoured her sexy pussy like a carnivore.

"Ol-Oliver..."

His lips and hers were caught in an intimate kiss, his tongue plunging into her and licking the tender inner pink, feeding and empowering her orgasm.

"Oh, my... godddddd... I... I can't..."

When Oliver felt that the fountain of her priceless cum had been dried out, he licked her throbbing sex lovingly, kissing it, bringing her back down slowly. He petted her sensual thigh, enjoying watching her so sated and winded. Ellie's breasts heaved dramatically as she was garnering the strength to suck her amazing brother off. She would give him the blowj—

"Oh shit, not again," she whimpered inwardly, horny as if she hadn't just exploded into her bro's mouth.

It wasn't her fault this time, she knew. She gazed down and watched her brother feeding on her pulsing clit, getting her to pump some blood into it. He was nibbling it gently while opening her up for his curling fingers. She wanted to stop him, as they were gone for too long, but being the princess that she was, Ellie was never really good at putting other needs and wants above her own. If her brother wanted to get her off again -- so be it.

She was revving briskly while he worked her rainmaker with great attention for seconds. She could come on his lips over and over and over with no interludes at all, just as she had last night. Her need for him was unquenchable. She moaned as he wiggled his tongue across her excitable nub, his fingers clawing at her soaking walls.

"Oliver... just keep—"

Her brother released her clit, took her legs off his shoulders, and climbed the washer so he could mount her breasts. Ellie's gaze darted between his massive erection and lascivious eyes, struggling to comprehend what had happened. He was clearly looking for her to suck him off. Why did he make her go again then? She was certain he knew she was about to come since she'd whined his name like a little skanky bitch, the way she would always whenever she was coming, and he knew her well enough to know that. Then why didn't he get her off?

She had no time to reflect on it further as her brother held her by the scruff of her neck, ready to feed her his cock. She opened her mouth and invited him in, loving how hard and warm his dick felt on her tongue. Her catlike blue eyes searched his, and she started sucking, eager to please.

"I know why he did that," she pondered and laughed in her head, her lips clamping tightly around him. "He wants me to go crazy on his dick before he eats me again. Smart boy..."

Ellie reached down and petted within her cleft while sucking her brother in the same passion he had eaten her out. She was humming and sucking, loving his thrusts, as he was desperate by now for a release. Her pleading eyes put a rush on his balls with each skid of her luscious lips. She had plenty of spit to keep him lubed, she knew, while her tongue swirled at the head of his cock. He was aching to be relieved in her mouth, and she could feel it.

Her clit heaved more urgently between her fingers when she tried to deep-throat her brother. She was making headway, but her snug throat was still not quite ready to submit to cocks. It clenched around him before she gagged and coughed him back a bit. She slapped her pussy and groaned around him, feeling the familiar heat waves coursing through her. She slipped two fingers into her and clawed at her walls, the way she had taught Oliver.

Ellie was getting impatient. She was moaning around him more frequently while fucking her own fingers. She couldn't care less about Oliver now. All she could think of was her own pleasure. She needed to relieve him quickly, so he could attend to her insatiable kitten. It was time to take out the big guns.

She puckered her lips and stressed her slutty hums as he was rocking in her mouth to and fro. Her tongue swept over the underside of his broad crown every time she sucked him out. Her needy eyes begged harder into his, as if she would die if he didn't explode down her throat. She towed her lips more snugly around him, drool dripping down her chin, while she squeezed her fat breast under his ass.

"Yeah, Ellie," he gasped, his scrotum tightening. "No one sucks a cock like you do, Sis, I swear..."

She hummed in the most wanton way possible and kept her masterful head going. She unclenched her lips and wiggled his cock in her mouth before tightening her maw back on his meaty erection. Her nose was spending more and more time closer to his pubes as she sucked him deeper, giving him more of her tonsils to rub his dick against.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... mmm..."

"Oh shit," he panted, her hums and gums beckoning his jizz. "God, I'm crazy about you..."

His sister popped him out and passed her tongue on his outer flesh while keeping her glassy eyes fixed on his. She sucked back and forth along his bulging vein before teasing his tip with her tongue again. She swirled it at the head of his cock over and over, pausing to moan, before licking and flicking at his sculptured underside. Her pouty lips hugged his purple dome, and she was back sucking on the head, building a daunting vacuum.

"Ellie, I'm..." He thrust, sliding the rest of him into her face. "Just keep sucking me like that..."

She hummed again and sucked him deeper, loving his hardness in her mouth. She pinched her nipple and jacked it off while pumping her fingers in her cunt. She yanked them out and fed him her wet fingers, knowing he would go mad at her taste. Oliver sucked on her fingers in the same smutty way Ellie's mouth was swallowing his cock. He was about to come when she groaned around him again.

"Ellie, don't move."

He held her temples and worked his pelvis, taking full control over the depth and speed of her blowjob, though still letting her suck his cock as opposed to just thrusting into her face. He needed to feel her pouty lips hugging and dragging along. Meanwhile, Ellie plunged her middle finger in her wringing wet pussy and drenched it again. She pulled it out and pressed her wet digit to his perineum. While humming to the pace of her sucking, she stroked the bridge between his scrotum and anus.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," he panted. "Ellie..."

His sis stared into his eyes with her big blue ones as she kept smearing her desire between his pucker and ever-tightening nut sack all the while her red-tainted lips hugged his cock snugly as he was moving in her wet mouth until he—

"MMMMMM!!!"

"FUCK! Oh my g...odddddddd..."

Ellie concluded her hum as hot spurts of sperm splashed across her palate, tonsils, and the curve of her throat. She fisted her brother's cock and stroked slowly with a twisting motion, easing his semen into her mouth. While swallowing her brother's baby seeds, Ellie genuinely thought Oliver might be weeping. He sounded like he was, and she loved it. She kept petting his perineum with her other hand as she took his load down her throat one rope at a time.

She clenched her fingers around the brawny section of his shaft and milked him into her mouth until that tasty sperm was either already in her belly or on its way to there, gliding down her food pipe. She slid him out and kissed piss slit, her eyes still begging for some reason. Oliver buried his pulsating manhood between her vast mounds as his head slumped on her shoulder. He remained like that for a long moment, catching his breath while luxuriating in his sister's delicate caresses to his hair.

***

"Where's Papi?!" Michela wandered around the house in her new purple dress, purple bow, and white shoes, anxious to find her father. "Nonna?!"

Alice trotted to her with a big grin, loving how beautiful her granddaughter looked in the outfit she had picked for her. "What is it, baby?"

"I can't fi—"

"Who's up for some gelato?!" Ellie shouted with a grin so big that put her mother's to shame.

She'd just emerged from the basement when she saw her impatient niece searching for her father.

"Gelato?" Michela's face lit up. "I want gelato! Me, Zia Ellie, me!"

Ellie picked her up and kissed her lovingly. "I know you do, sunshine. And to be honest, your father is not gonna be happy about it, so we need to keep it a secret. You don't want him to yell at Zia Ellie, do you?"

"No, Zia Ellie! We'll keep it a secret, I promise."

"Terrific; I knew I could count on you. Let's sneak into the kitchen before he figures out what we're up to."

"Yes! Gelato!"

"Baby, he'd better not see you," Alice said to her daughter with smile, knowing how her son felt about Michela filling up on sweets and ice cream.

Ellie tickled her niece in her arms and grinned at Alice as though today were her own birthday. "Don't worry, Mom. I have a strong hunch he won't."

Naturally, Ellie's confidence was not an unfounded one, and the moment three generations of Jensen females walked away, Oliver snuck out of the basement and slunk up the stairs to shower for the second time today.

It was Ellie's idea, fucking in the basement. Last night, they'd made love until 5 before Oliver returned home to get some sleep. Today at noon, Alice and Michela had woken him up to a birthday cupcake. His daughter had sung to him in Italian a couple of songs, and he'd taken a shower immediately after. His sister was already downstairs with Kara by the time he was out and lured him via an especially smutty text to the basement.

***

"Ell, where've you been?! Doesn't matter. Need to talk to you, pronto."

An agitated Kara hooked her arm in her best friend's while the latter was still enjoying her ice cream along with Michela, and dragged her from the kitchen on the way to the patio.

*

"Oliver!"

"Aunty!"

Oliver climbed down the stairs, overwhelmed by the amount of celebrative decorations and unexpected guests, and kissed his aunt Linda and her daughters, Melanie and Julie.

"Don't get me wrong, Aunt Linda, it's great to see you three, but please don't tell me you're here for me."

"Oh, but we are," Melanie giggled. "Happy birthday, cuz."

"Thank you so much. Now just tell me who's responsible for this, so I can have them murdered by lunch."

His aunt laughed, excited to see him after so much time. "That would be your sister."

*

"Ellie!"

"What?!"

"Can you please dispose of that fucking cone and pay attention for a second? I need your advice, like... urgently."

The girls were sitting out in the patio in the December chill, an umbrella heater above their heads radiating warmth. Wearing no panties, Ellie crossed her long legs to keep her hairless kitten nice and toasty. Kara fished out two cigarettes and lit them up before dropping Ellie's to ground when passing it to her.

"Fuck!" She picked it up and made sure Ellie had a strong grip this time before she pulled her hair back and took a deep breath. "So the strangest thing happened while you were... where were you anyway?"

Blood began rising in Ellie's pale cheeks. "Um... I uh... I was—"

"Yeah, I don't really care. So anyway, I think we have a problem."

Ellie took a drag and simpered like a simpleton, drumming on the floor with one of her heels. Her brother's lovin' since last night had made her euphoric, and she was finding it difficult not to slip into reveries at the moment. "We do?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Like... a huge one."

Ellie giggled at herself, barely there with her. The look on her baby bro's face as he finished in her mouth was all she could think of now. She wanted to see that face over and over and over. He was so beautiful when he came, whimpering, thrusting his seed into her—

"Ell...?"

"Yeah, blah blah blah, a huge problem... go on."

*

"Mom, what the puck?" Oliver whispered in the kitchen, his eyes sweeping over the living room in dread. "I hate surprise parties. Didn't I tell you that?"

"Oh, yeah, I remember now you saying something about it."

"Then why didn't you listen?"

"Oliver, you're my son, and I love you." She kissed him on the cheek and carried a tray laden with appetizers to their guests.

"Mom!" he whispered at her distancing back. "What... what does it even mean?! Mom!"

*

"Dave?!" Ellie exclaimed, almost choking on her cigarette.

"I know, I know... it makes me look bad, but honest to god, Ell, I wasn't planning to or anything. We started talking, and... I don't know, he's kinda cute."

"So, you think you might be into him?"

"I think so, yes," Kara murmured timidly. "Are you mad at me?"

Ellie couldn't believe how this already incredible day just got even better.

"Well"—she bit back a grin—"it really isn't fair to Oliver. I sort of hinted to him before about you."

"Why?! Why would you do that?!" Kara stroked her hair back in exasperation and plucked out another cigarette. "Now what do I do?! I'd hate the thought of them fighting over me."

Ellie almost burst out laughing at Kara's alleged conflict. "Pay no attention to them. The important thing is for you to decide who you want. I'll handle the backlash."

"Really, Ell?"

"Kar, don't worry about it. Just... take your pick, and let's get the ball rolling."

"That's the thing! I'm not sure who I want more! They're both really hot, but... Oliver has this like... silent power to him, you know?" She rolled her eyes with a sigh. "What am I saying? You're his god damn sister; you would never understand."

"Oh no, I"—Ellie suppressed a grin—"couldn't possibly."

"Well, I'm telling you he does! Trust me, Ell."

"Yeah! I mean, if you say so."

"But he has a kid, and that's really scary. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother to a 4-year-old girl. I'm a kid myself! And Dave is so cute and funny... has no kids, and really seems to be into me."

"Dave it is!" Ellie decided for her.

"You think? Because I'm kinda leaning toward Oliver."

"What?! No! Dave has no kids, no dead wife. Trust me, he's the obvious choice."

"You may be right, but Oliver is like... pretty, isn't he? I'm like... really digging his looks. And that temper... my god, it's such a turn-on. You can tell he's been to Italy. That's a Sicilian temper he's got there."

"I wouldn't know; it doesn't really do that for me, but... a relationship with Oliver is gonna be so much more complicated than with Dave. And just know that Dave is amazing. Yeah, he goofs around a lot, and he doesn't take himself seriously, but... he has a big heart, and you will never be bored with him, which is something that should be very important to you, given that you get bored in relationships faster than most people. And Oliver... he's like really boring, always reading books and brooding... you'd be fed up with him in a couple of months, I'm certain."

"I don't know about that," Kara giggled. "I can't imagine myself getting fed up with that face." She took a drag and reflected into the void. "What's his bod like?"

"I don't know! Why are you asking me for?!"

"I just thought you might've seen him shirtless or something. No need to get upset."

"Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry. He has an okay body at best. Dave has the better bod."

"Yeah?"

"Hands down. Oh! And Oliver used to be fat! We mustn't forget about that."

"Fat?"

"Huge. You would not believe how big he was, and I think he's started to put on some weight lately—from I could tell at least."

Kara grimaced in mild disgust. "That's not good."

"No, not good at all. Unless you wanna be to married to a porker, that is."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers