The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

Oliver undid the last button and took a moment to bask in the view. His sister's milky-white breasts were too abundant and plump to remain concealed, pushing the fabric of her open top and taking the stage. He wasn't realizing it, but he was gawking embarrassingly at her rack like a teen virgin.

"Your tits are unbelievable, baby."

Ellie smirked proudly and slightly arched her back to have her bosom taking a more prominent pose. Above a taut stomach, her vast mounds pushed the fabric aside completely and stood up in the spotlight for her kid brother to admire.

She caressed his cheek in understanding. "Take your time, my love."

Ellie loved the innocence in her brother's stare, as if had never seen a pair of titties before in his life; then again, Ellie knew her tits were a work of art. She'd seen all of her friend's breasts throughout the years but had never gazed upon a pair that could challenge hers in either perkiness, plumpness, or shape. Sure, they were a few that were fatter than hers, but so were their owners. In terms of body fat/cup size ratio, she was still the reigning queen.

But cup size wasn't Oliver's most sought-after quality. He loved small breasts as much as he loved the leviathans the drove off his sister's pajama top. Ellie might have been unusually endowed for such a skinny girl, but it was the symmetry, smoothness, and overall form of her snowy mounds that he found to be so sublime.

"I don't even want to think where you got that rack from..."

Ellie giggled and pulled him to her tit. "Don't even think about it, baby. I don't want you losing that monstrous hard-on."

His tongue lapped the pink flesh of her pretty areola before he lifted her breast to lick under it, where tongues rarely wandered off to. His sister cupped her tit into his mouth and moaned in great pleasure, gyrating on his cock like a lap dancer. Once he dampened both creases under her jugs, he returned to her areolas, licking across them some more, but avoided the more rigid flesh at the center. He wanted his sister to get hard without his mouth.

His seductive ploy was paying off. Ellie was gagging to breastfeed him, but he kept eluding her needy buds, and although she was getting erect, she knew she could do so much better for her brother. She pushed Oliver back, untied her long golden hair, and cast aside her top. She brushed her knuckles over her pink buds, giving him a show. She pinched both simultaneously and pulled outward while moaning at her ministrations. She sucked on her index fingers as well as her thumbs and started jacking off while gyrating in his lap.

Watching Ellie beating her nipples off was enough to make any guy explode without going anywhere near her tight pussy. She was having fun stroking herself, and her sensuous moans were the icing on the cake. Her supple fingers slid to and fro, stroking along her nips, as Ellie was getting herself harder for her brother.

The grinding of her covered pussy was becoming too much for Oliver as was her nipplejob. He was already insanely horny from their kiss and petting, and now she was tormenting his eyes and cock in equal attention. If he came once, he could keep relishing her lewd show and still perform like a champion later on, but that was not the case, being denied her moistness for so long. He thrust her at him so impatiently and engulfed her right nipple with his lips.

"Oliver!" Ellie whined, feigning a dislike toward his aggression. She cupped the nape of his neck and submitted her tit. "I know you're horny, but be gentle with me..."

His tongue flicked at her nipple, stroking the length of it, before he sucked it into his mouth greedily. He could feel it engorging on his tongue, slowly expanding, eager for his mouth. He dragged his lips around her nipple before he popped it out, hard and proud.

"Sorry, but I missed you like crazy, Ellie." He closed his mouth around her left nipple and sucked, excited at how substantial and rubbery it was growing between his lips.

His sister's mouth gaped open in discomfort and pleasure while she was staring down at him. She could feel that her baby was desperate for her milk, but she had none to give him; still, she wouldn't stop him, even when he was gnawing on her springy flesh.

"Oh my god, baby," she whimpered, causing him to stop. "No, don't stop! Keep sucking..."

"I'm not hurting you?"

"Of course you are"—she lifted her boob and guided her hardening nipple back into his mouth—"but that doesn't mean you're stopping..."

Oliver generated the initial vacuum, and his sister squirmed and whimpered when he resumed abusing her pink nip. He kneaded her titty in his hand and sucked on her nipple so enthusiastically that Ellie was forced to pull him harder to her breast, so she would still have two nipples when it was all said and done. Delicious shocks of lust rippled through her as he sucked and sucked, mingling pleasure with pain in her mewls.

"After I've had his baby, will he want me to breastfeed him for real?" she reflected while grinding on his cock, her erect nipple reaching deep in his mouth. "I hope he will. I fucking love it..."

Oliver loved his sister's jugs, their teardrop form and their natural, perfect sagging, suitable for such heft. They were so supple and were lotioned daily to retain their smoothness. He even loved licking the lotion off of her, which he did the second he plucked her sore nipple out. Ellie was fair, and her breasts were pale enough to reveal the veins that ran across them. Bianca's complexion had been much darker in comparison, and her bosom, though beautiful, had disclosed no such veins.

"Ohhh... oh, gosh..."

Ellie enjoyed watching her baby bro licking her bluish veins back and forth. It was very arousing observing him hunting them down one at a time and trailing his tongue along their route. She rewarded him with her moans and gasps, letting him know, that just like always, he couldn't go wrong with her, even when bruising her nipples—as Ellie managed to sneak a peek at her left one before he covered it. She didn't mind. It was nothing compared to what she had done to her pussy last Sunday.

While Oliver was sucking on her bosom, his big sis fisted his cock-head and started yanking. Never had she had a boyfriend as pedantic as her bro when it came to her tits. He was relentless and meticulous, and was showing her marvelous bust its rightful respect.

"God, baby, you really love my girls, don't you..."

He hummed a yes and gave her girls a squeeze, unwilling to separate his tongue from them as he traced her side-boob.

"Well, I really love your cock." She stroked along his length and consequently made it twitch, which, in turn, gave her thighs a jump at the thought of her shortly taking it. "If I'd seen it when we were kids, I would've probably molested you for years."

He laughed, loving her sick ruminations, and pulled her to his hungry kiss. They swirled and wrestled, getting more aroused and impatient the more they traded oral fluids. "But then we wouldn't be where we are today—as amazing as it sounds, being sexually molested by the hottest teen on earth."

"What makes you say that?" She spat in her hand and resumed tugging at the supple head of his cock. "For all we know, we could've fallen for each other years ago."

He gave her nipples a respite when groaning at her dexterous tugs. "I doubt it. You would've never given me the time of day back then. You would've just used me and dumped me without thinking twice about it." He thrust into her fist with a grunt, can't wait to be sheathed in his sister's hot, wet cunt. "And I probably would've grown to be a seriously messed-up adult anyway."

"True," she said pensively, fearing she could have truly molested him. "You needed to mature for me."

He kept kissing and molding her outstanding breasts. "And by mature, you mean become more visually appealing to you?"

"Yes. Now suck it good." She fed him her right nipple, the less injured, and whimpered like a whore as he nibbled it. If he kept going, she would crest for certain. "And before you call me shallow, we both know that if I hadn't looked like this, you would never have fallen for me, either."

"Looks is not everything, you know."

She tugged faster at the bulbous crown, wanting to see some pre-cum. "But it's most. Would you have fallen for a lesser version of me? One that didn't have those nice tits you're sucking on and firm ass you're squeezing now? And I didn't even mention my hair and face."

"As long as we're not cocky or anything," he scoffed.

"Well, excuse me, but I think I have much to be cocky about, Oliver."

"Ellie, no one's doubting you're a knockout. My point is that I have fallen for more than just your good looks. You're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside; with that in mind, a physically lesser version of you might have still pulled it off."

She yanked her nipple from his mouth and played with it herself, rolling it between her finger and thumb. "As much as I adore you for being this sweet, you couldn't be more wrong and naive. And considering our unusual situation, I had to be this... shall we say enticing, for you to fall in love with me? You wouldn't have gone for anything less with me being your sister."

"I might have."

His mouth tried engulfing her nipple, but she held her tit back. She taunted him when passing her rock-hard nub across his lips until he thrust her into him and stormed it like a starving newborn.

"God!" she whined as she smothered him with her rack again, her breast obstructing his airways. "Now suck it like you fucking mean it."

He didn't even hum. He was afraid she might pluck it out again as a disciplinary action.

"Yeah... that's better..." She let out a pair of heavenly whimpers that corroborated it. "Now back on topic: You're telling me that if I were a hideous fatty with ugly tits and loose butt, you'd have fallen for me still on account of my charming personality? I don't think so."

He popped her nipple out and licked from base to tip, can't believe the sheer girth. "We don't know that."

"Oh, please. What is falling in love if not 70% sexual attraction, 25% chemistry, and 5% randomness?"

"Love your depth," he retorted before he took her nipple for another spin.

"Fuck!" She winced, forcing more of her breast into his mouth. "I love it when you suck them this hard..." She mashed his head between the backrest and the blubber of her titty and pondered his last remark. "Just think about it for a second, Oliver: people manage to fall in love without even exchanging a single word with the object of their crush. We fall in love with our eyes first, then with our minds, and lastly, if we're lucky, with our hearts."

He gnawed at her bloated nipple and relished her mad whimper as she pulled her smothering tit back. "Which begs the question: which body part of yours is currently in love me?"

She bit on her bottom lip with a smile and locked their foreheads together. "Which one do you think?"

"I was hoping you might shed some light on the matter."

"You were?" she whispered, loving his straining virility twitching between her legs.

"Y-yes," his voice trembled back, his heart suddenly pounding.

Ellie smirked at his stutter. She loved it that she had such an impact on him. She swiveled around in his lap and whipped her golden mane to her bust to have it draping down her right breast. She hooked her thumbs into her waistband and slid her thong off her long, smooth legs. It was soaking. She rested her slender back on his hard abdomen and planted her feet on his knees as she aimed his cock at her little glistening maw. Her flower unfolded with ease when Ellie cleaved its moist petals with her brother's dome.

She spun her head, searching for his eyes, and squeezed his fat mushroom into her. They gasped, needing to interlock so badly that it hurt; however, Ellie allowed her bro to park only his flared-out tip inside her, just to secure their imminent fusion. She would take the rest of him momentarily though.

"Don't you already know how I feel about you, Oliver?"

He caressed the back of her slim thighs, loving her strong hamstrings so tense against his touch, which made him ache for her to slide him in. "I thought I did, before I learned about your multi-staged falling-in-love mechanism."

Ellie let out her cute giggle, loving that he was just as insecure as she was. She kissed his lips before she gazed into his eyes while stroking whatever of his dick her slit hadn't swallowed yet. "You took me for everything, darling: my eyes, my mind, my heart... my clit," she giggled, lovingly fondling his dick, "all of me. I'm completely yours, Bro, down to my last body part."

He kissed her lips tenderly, moved by her words. "Ellie..."

"I have never loved anything in this world as much as I love you, Oliver, and it scares me." She sucked on his lips, pining for him with everything in her. "I feel out of control. I... I don't really know what I'm doing anymore."

"Neither do I." He cupped her cheek, uncomprehending that this nymph was actually his. "But I do know this: there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Sis."

Ellie instantly thought about the one thing she wanted the most from him, which after Sunday, had become clear to her it was the one thing he didn't want to give. "Do you really mean it, Oliver? Anything?"

The vulnerability in her stunning eyes as she asked that took her brother by surprise. "What do you think?" He kissed her delicate shoulder while petting the back her thighs. "I'll fucking die for you."

Ellie's chest seized up, her blue eyes shimmering with moistness. "God, I want you in me..."

Her tongue pierced his mouth as her bro pierced her sex when Ellie relaxed her thighs and fell on his eager cock. The unmatched sensation of her humid passage gloved Oliver inch by inch as his sister knew to take her time with the penetration. Her little kitty was well-rested and hungry, and she could burst into tears when feeling her brother gradually ungluing her vaginal walls. His girth was greatly missed.

Ellie kept her slow descent, her thin inner lips masking another inch, and then another, and another, until her cunt was soon crammed with all of her bro's plump erection. Aside from their tongues engaging in various outer-mouth activities, the siblings remained in otherwise stillness, basking in their illicit unification. Ellie strummed her sensitive clit while kissing her brother, knowing full well he was gagging to thrust into her like an animal. She needed his thrusts no less though. Her oils were oozing down his cock.

With her pretty feet on his thighs, she slightly rose before resting in his lap again, hissing at the incredible sensation of him filling her with all of him. She briskly found her rhythm and fucked her brother gently. His cock felt too good for Ellie not to come soon. Their perfect kiss and Oliver's superb work on her bosom had made her horny beyond belief.

Her body was flaming on top of his as he countered her downstrokes with subtle bucking of his hips. Ellie needed very little from him to push her over the edge. Just swallowing his cock this delicately was more than enough. She kept rubbing her clit in circles while heaving on her brother, not because she needed direct stimulation in order to come, but so she could rinse him in her love as fast as she could.

She rose higher and fell faster, impaling herself on her lover like the good sister that she was. Her breathing grew shallower as she twirled her button in haste. It was red, distending with blood from the relentless stimulation, and throbbing with need while straining nicely out of its hood.

"Ohhh... oh my god... baby, ahhh--hhh...."

Two sinuous fingers soon ambushed her entrance, and her brother was sliding in and out of her between them. Ellie loved the feeling of his meat penetrating her between her fingers while she was leering at their joining in glassy eyes. It was so arousing for her to watch how slick he was, for her knuckles to collect her desire off his dick while he was exploring her the way he was never meant to. Her labia were swollen and stretched taut, drawn so tightly around him, pulling down on her dainty nub. She shivered at the sight as she heaved herself on him, mercilessly gliding him in and out of her saturated inner pink.

Oliver cupped her breasts and molded while his sister was doing the fucking for them. He could see how aroused she was while studying their convergence, her knuckles grazing his cock as he was reentering her, owning her, taming her hot little puss. He licked up her spine while tugging at the rubbery buds that adorned her bosom, relishing how she pressed herself to him while moaning so softly, so erotically. She was just so feminine and divine.

And wet. My god, was she wet, sheathing him in her scented vagina, so snug, so supple, filling his lungs with her intoxicating womanly fragrance. He twirled and pulled on her ice-hard nipples, loving her sensual, high-pitched mewls, and trailed his fingers down her sides. She was so thin and frail against his touch, her ribs and pelvis bone pressing to her fair skin as she was arching herself for him, undulating, stroking him, taking him, giving him her body, her pussy, her everything.

They kissed passionately while his fingers skimmed up her taut stomach, just teasing the underside of her milky-white swells. His sister's kiss was hot and wet, full of want, just like her womanhood. His warm palms found her breasts again, and Ellie moaned as he squeezed and released over and over, softly at first, but then firmer, molding and shifting her maternal mounds. He was learning her so intimately, exploring her features and sex the way he shouldn't have, the way she should have never allowed him.

"God, hon!" she whimpered as an orbit of heat grew more powerful inside her, spreading her slender legs some more, sending electrifying pulses to her core. She could have fried eggs on her shaved mons. "What are you doing to me..."

But Ellie was letting him, letting her kin, her own flesh and blood to stroke himself inside her, to seek relief in her cunt, to twist and curl a pair of erect, pink nipples that felt so big in his inconsiderate fingers, because she couldn't fight it, couldn't fight him. Pressing her back to his toned chest, her knuckles brushing at his hard dick as she bobbed on him, she couldn't resist him. He was all that she wanted now, what she she'd been wanting for months.

"Oliver," Ellie whimpered as she looked into his eyes, her toes digging into his thighs as she rose again. "Baby..."

"Really?" he asked, surprised.

"Y-yessss," she hissed when dropping on his manhood, her thumb lapping the hood of her clit. "Really..."

Oliver was perplexed because his sister couldn't have been fucking him for more than a half-minute, and although Ellie would usually come on her brother fairly briskly, this was abnormally quick, even for her. Oliver couldn't have been happier though. He'd feared he was going to blow his load without giving her anything, so if she ever needed to come this fast, she couldn't have picked a better time.

"Oliver," Ellie whined again and paused when swallowing his cock up the hilt, wanting his okay. "It really hurts..."

"Go, baby." He sucked on her delicious neck, leaving a red imprint of his lips on her fair skin. "You know I can't wait to feel you burst."

She tapped on her painfully engorged clitoris and whimpered subsequently. She shuddered at the massive come that was building in her slit before resuming her gentle fucking. "It's going to be a hard one..."

Oliver struggled to contain his excitement at the increase in her whines and dampness. Not feeding his sister's snug pussy his sperm was frustrating. "Fucking come now, beautiful, and that's an order. Start the floods."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers