The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested the scruff of her neck on his shoulder and undulated more acutely, her body a flag waving in a light breeze. "Yes, sir, baby..."

Her pussy swallowed his dick up to his pubes before Ellie pushed with her legs to rise again. The strain on her hard-working thighs became more evident when her pale skin began glistening. Her back was equally moist and was struggling to keep sliding up Oliver's abdomen, so Ellie changed tactics and gyrated her hips, grinding her vagina round her brother's dick in a constant balls-deep eddy.

"Shit, Ellie," Oliver uttered in ragged breath, a tingle rushing through him. "That's not helping..."

"Where's your tongue?"

He met her tongue halfway while Ellie rubbed his dick and her clit in circles. He brother's fingers skimmed across the imprint of her ribcage before they found her breasts again, their tongues mercilessly teasing and taunting at each other. He squeezed her pale jugs after Ellie pressed to his palms, their heft and smoothness blowing his mind, before he clutched and rolled the length of her aching nipples in his fingers.

Every tug and twirl sent a shudder down her curves, a jerk through her thighs, as his big sis was succumbing to pleasure she'd never known was in existence. Still swirling and rolling her caramel tongue at his, she covered his left hand and clenched, egging him on to mold her titty, to take her, to use her, to do as he pleased with her, to seek relief in her, to claim his ownership over her in ways she never knew she wanted. But she now undoubtedly wanted; wanted to be his, mind, body, and soul in the rawest, the most primitive way.

She sucked on his tongue and arched her back, her breathing quick and shallow, as she pressed the most spectacular pair of hooters into his warm palms. A whimper, and then another, shot out of her as he crushed her breasts and then her nipples, triggering deep inside her jolts and ripples of all colors and flavors.

"Oh god, Oliver!" she cried out, her head slumping forward, spinning with sex, as her bro did his bidding with her, bringing upon her dazing blows of carnal pleasure, a sensory assail that no man or toy had ever even come close to.

Her little brother, this magnificent boy, was now all man and all business, making his elder sister whimper and mewl on his cock like a little cunt as the sensations punched through the deepest and toughest of her guards, rendering her utterly defenseless. Her tight posterior kept rounding his lap faster and harder, forcing her to stretch and twitch to accommodate him, to contain his thick manhood, to stroke him in her most sensitive and intimate place. She would take his cock, his seed, and anything else he was to shove and spill in her. She was his. Completely and utterly his.

She took her tongue back, gasping for air. "This is it, baby... I'm c-coming..."

"Can't wait."

"Just... give... me........... ohhhhhh!" She groaned at his neck, her hot bod going rigid. "Oh my god, I love you..." Her strenuous whimpers filled the room as she went off in a sequence of explosions, as of a bundle of dynamites going off with a two-second lag between. "It's so fucking... in-intense..."

Feet firmly planted on his thighs, she squirmed to all directions, rubbing and stroking the strong muscle that sent her to the moon and back. A blissful wave washed over her again and again, as of silk made of energy. It then coiled around her in a glowing lace that radiated heat and delight, lifted her off the ground, and came down on her in such orgasmic wrath, making her combust and tremble, whimper and writhe into madness.

"Oliver," she whined, her eyes begging into his, while succumbing to an orgasm of a lifetime, "it's so hard..." She bobbed slowly but purposely, wanting to feel every inch of skin on his perfect cock as she was smearing it in her cum. "You're killing meeeeeeee..."

Oliver gaped at her in awe. Never had he witnessed a sight as breathtaking as his cresting sister. "My god, you're so fucking beautiful."

"No," she whimpered, her ass gyrating of its own volition. "You're beautiful."

While Ellie was stroking along his length with her feminine slobber, her brother sensed the unmistakable pressure building up in his dick.

Ellie grinned, feeling him pulsing against the suffocating walls of her drenched sex, her hot body ready for him. "Come, Bro! Inside me! Just unload..."

"Ellie, I love you," he mumbled breathily while clasping her sexy waist, her sopping wet cunt dragging around his length, demanding jizz. "Fuck!"

"Oh, yessssss," she hissed when he exploded inside her, his cum spatting across her cervix and quaking inner pink. "Fill me up! Fill me with your cum, baby! God, just fill me..."

He cupped her bosom and pulled her to him while the hot blonde was rinsing him in her juices, her orgasm shattering her into mere fragments before piecing her together and shattering her again. She was so wonderfully pungent her brother could have smelled her climaxing from across the street. He came inside her, spurting into the storm that ripped through her sisterly vagina, spilling his seed as deep as Ellie was willing to take it. Little did he know that his big sis was willing to take it up her ovaries and beyond.

Her tight ass nestled into his crotch as she took him so amazingly deep, her virgin pucker digging into his pubes. Coordinated with the throbs of his spouts, she milked him into her young body, easing his sperm into her, coaxing a stronger release, facilitating a longer reach. She clenched and released her vaginal muscles, praying for her fucking eggs to just give up already and submit to his army of swimmers, to make her large titties brim with milk when making a baby from his prohibited seed.

He slowly eased up the tension his hands applied on her waist, high on his sister. "Oh, god, Ellie, I love you..."

Ellie smiled and darted her tongue into his mouth, her hot little pussy filled, her brother spent. The tension seeped from her muscles, and she collapsed on Oliver's chest in labored breaths, her juices dribbling down her brother's dick, watering his pubes and large scrotum.

"Fuck me," he gasped while his sis wriggled her toes lovingly at his thighs, her passage still spasming, her heart refusing to settle down.

"That was mind-blowing, brother... it truly was."

He snaked his arms around her, fulfilled and at ease. Ellie was similarly sated. They petted one another in the afterglow, still so sinfully joined.

"It's been a rough week, hasn't it, hon?" Ellie breathed a minute later, stroking the hands that were petting her flat tummy.

"I'm not cut out for it, not making love to you for so much time."

A simper exploded across her lips; her heart skipped a beat. Her little brother was the only guy who could affect it this way.

"It wasn't easier for me."

He planted soft kisses across the nape of her neck before messing with her triple-pierced ear for seconds. "You're the woman of my dreams, and there's no one else for me but you. Don't ever forget that."

She softly raked at the back of his head with her long nails as his lips kept tracing her flushed skin, sending tingles down her spine. "I won't, as long as you keep reminding me."

"I have no intention to ever stop."

Ellie gave a deep sigh while luxuriating in her brother's ear-nibbles. "I wish we could stay like this forever: just make love and cuddle, make love again, cuddle again..." She kissed his lips with all her heart. "I know it's impractical, but that's what I want."

"And you're not the only one."

"At least we'll get to do some of that tonight," she crooned with a grin, her blue eyes sparkling.

"If only. Unfortunately"—he rolled her off him and shuffled to his feet—"I need to get back."

"Pardon me?" she said in ire, her brother's cum leaking out of her.

"I told the folks I was only going out for an hour." He donned his boxer briefs. "I need to get back to Michela."

Ellie covered her cum-trickling maw when sliding her thong back on, hurt by his words and actions. "But I thought you came to be with me."

"I did, and believe me, I want nothing more than to st—"

"Oliver, do I look a whore to you?"

"No, baby, but—"

"Then why are you treating me like one?"

"Ellie, I wasn't planning on coming tonight at all. If you'd answered my texts, you'd have known."

She rocketed to her feet in rage. "Then why did you come?! So you could fuck me and leave?!"

"Why are you saying that?!" He battled her for the right to hold her in his arms until her naked breasts were mashed against his bare chest. "You know how it is with Michela. She needs me."

"What about me?! I need you no less than she does, Oliver!"

Longing and impossible yearn tightened deep inside him as he stared down at the most beautiful living thing he would ever come across. "And I need you." He tucked golden strands of hair behind her pert ear. "So bad..."

"Then stay!" She wound her lean arms around his neck tightly. "Be with me!"

"Ellie, it's not that I don'—"

"I need you..."

His heart convulsed as he stared down into the glistening blue of her needy eyes. His sister wasn't a woman; she was a sorceress.

He kissed her luscious lips, their tongues tangling intimately. "But what if she wakes—"

"I'll handle it." She picked up her phone.

"Ellie, what are you doing?"

"Fixing this." She kissed his lips and waited for an answer. "Hey, Mom... Listen, I'm going through a really shitty day, and Oliver is keeping me company and helping me feel better. I want him to spend the night, but he needs you to watch over Michela. Is that okay?" She sucked on Oliver's nipple while listening to her mother. "No, it has nothing to do with Jason... Mom, I don't want Jason back... You're not paying for two weddings since there won't be another wedding!... Oh my god, can you just please watch over her?!... Thank you!... Yeah, good night..." She hung up and grinned at her brother. "Done."

"I still need to get back before she wakes up. It never happened that she woke up, and I wasn't there."

The blonde leapt into his arms with a joyous cry, her legs dangling down his left arm. "It still leaves us the entire night..."

"Does it?" Oliver came back with a playful smile, carrying his sister to her bedroom like a bride on her wedding night. "What did you have in mind?"

She sucked his lips passionately. "I was thinking of giving you an early birthday present..."

***

"Where's the birthday boy?" Kara inquired, sitting in the living room with the rest of the Jensen clan.

"I don't know," Dave said as he sipped his wine. "Probably in the bathroom."

Her eyes glanced around the spacious living room. "And where's Ellie?"

"Probably keeping him company," Dave pondered bitterly before saying, "I think she's on the phone somewhere."

*

"... happy birth—fuck—day to—oh my g—youuuuuuuu..."

"Again," Oliver panted.

Ellie was bent over the washing machine in the basement while panting to Oliver birthday songs. Her snug gray dress was hiked up to her tummy, revealing the special treat she was wearing for her brother: white thigh-highs held up with a 4-strap lace suspender belt, and no panties. While family and friends were contemplating their whereabouts, she was being taken from behind by her brother.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birth... dear Ell—Ol—baby... happ—oh my god, your dick feels so good—birth—Oliver..."

"Don't you fucking stop!" he gasped, burying his cock deep inside her before pumping urgently.

Ellie's knuckles were becoming as white as her stockings from clenching her hands. Her tight fists banged frustratingly on the washer while her brother was banging her doggy style. She was too close to orgasm to elevate her singing capabilities. Until her baby bro allowed her to come, her shaky chant would have to do.

Oliver's cock glided in and out of her shaved little pussy with tremendous ease. His sister was so aroused that she'd had no difficulties releasing her discharge on his balls and pubes while being fucked like a birthday bitch. The peril of doing it a mere floor down from their family had gotten her to come the first time in less than a half-minute from penetration, and she was forced to hold in her second for almost a minute now.

Her five-inch heels aligned her tight, scented cunt optimally for the pummeling her brother was giving her. Oliver felt so good at the moment that if their parents happened to catch them in the act, they would be compelled to sit and watch until the siblings finished, as Ellie couldn't care about anything but coming on her lover's hard dick.

*

"More wine, Kara?" Dave said, moving the bottle of chardonnay halfway to her glass.

Kara smiled and extended her arm. "Don't mind if I do."

"You look really nice," he said while pouring. "You also smell really nice."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

She simpered coyly and sipped her drink. "Thanks, Dave."

*

"I wanna feel your beautiful girls," Oliver panted before he kissed the nape of her neck, her feminine fragrance rendering him groggy.

"Why are you even telling me?" She thrust back into his pubic bone and moaned when of all his length vanished up her sex. "Take them, baby. They're yours anyway."

Ellie was wearing a long-sleeved frock with a zipper at the back. Her sleeves came off quickly enough when Oliver unzipped her dress and unhooked her white lace push-up bra. Her cups slackened, and Ellie set her pale mounds free when tossing carelessly the expensive bra on the floor.

Oliver sucked on his fingertips and pinched his big sister's sensitive tips, her whimpers reverberating in his ministration. He kept curling and rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, commanding them to distend. Once aroused, his sister's pink stubs had surprising girth to them. They felt incredibly meaty when erect. He trailed the length of her nipples, loving their breadth, while his sister was doing the thrusting for them.

He released her sprouts only after they engorged to their fullest, magnificent potential, slightly angled up in accordance to the innate configuration of her mounds, before he cupped a handful of teardrop-shaped flesh. His sister was so uncannily endowed, unlike their mother, whose bosom was perfectly proportionate to her body. His sister, however, was anything but proportionate. So skinny, with a frame swarming with sharp angles everywhere.

Whatever little fat she possessed was molded into the most amazing pair of titties and was crammed onto the slenderest chest. And they looked and felt every bit as amazing as the rest of her, with their inherited soft sagging, as of a natural woman who was lugging more than her build was ever meant to. Such an incredible symmetry and form. And the heft, god... so substantial, holding your gaze until your eyes melted and cock/clit exploded. Yet it wasn't just Ellie's biology-defying bust that had earned her fame and fortune during high school and college.

The ass on that girl was unbelievable. Heart-shaped and tight, pumped with a premium blend of muscle and fat that filled denims and skirts like in a fantasy. Her backside, unlike her breasts, never looked like an extension of her slim figure, with the bloom of her tush just bulging, though so high up, so taut and unblemished, aside from a cute brown mole residing on her inner right cheek. It was an ass that made guys linger and stare and gawk and daydream. A butt that gave rise to impure reflections, of the nasty and indecent.

Her pelvis bone prod her skin at either side, the same way her shoulder blades did. A slight raise of arm, and her ribs came into view, as well. Her hips were slender, swelling ever so slightly before curving in and out to carve the dimple of her tiny waist. Her tummy was painfully taut and sexy, especially when naked, when one could study the glaring contrast of fat between her stomach and bosom.

Long blond hair that was thick and dark, deep blue eyes with frames of a jaguar, and pouty lips that flanked a small impish smirk gave Oliver the impression sometimes that perhaps she wasn't of this world after all. She was built like a dream, as if two nerds designed her on a computer software. Oliver had seen girls of Ellie's caliber, but precious few, and mostly when watching porn. The chances to encounter one in the real world were simply too slim, similar to winning the lottery.

Ellie was indeed unreal, which, however, wasn't always a positive. Oliver still remembered the scandal that had threatened to reach the press when Ellie was a 16-year-old sophomore. A middle-aged mathematics teacher of hers, Mr. Thompson, had been giving Ellie private tutoring, and in a moment of weakness, at the privacy of his home, had attempted to give her something else, something that had nothing to do with equations.

Their parents had only learned of that later that week, after Ellie had eschewed school and shut herself in her room in tears for days. They'd wanted to press charges, naturally, but Ellie had pleaded them not to, fearing to appear on every news site as the girl who was offered to suck on her teacher's cock right after he copped a feel.

This kind of publicity wasn't very appealing to their parents, either, but more importantly, it was a kind of publicity the school had dreaded. So after some heavy groveling from the principle and the prompt resignation of Mr. Thompson with a signed letter that he would never practice teaching again, the folks had surrendered to the blonde's begging and crying, and the incident was silenced and swept under the rug.

Thankfully, Ellie had never since been subjected to such blatantly criminal acts. She had been harassed many times, but it had never reached a point where she'd felt the absolute need to press charges. Those were the burdens that plagued the life of a girl her looks. She'd never known a different life, however, not since she'd hit puberty.

Since then, she had taken her brother as her lover, and she knew no harm would ever come to her if he had any say about it. Heck, she felt safer and more secure with him than she'd ever felt with any of her bulky ex-boyfriends; especially after Sunday, after her brother had established his superiority over Jason, and in more ways than one.

"Oh my god, Oliver..."

He squeezed her assets and gave a moan of a happy man. When both her girls overflowed his grip, he knew he was close to spill his gravy in her love box. "Why aren't you singing to me?"

Her eyes pleaded into his over her naked left shoulder. "Oliver..."

He slammed his cock into her, loving how her mouth gaped in desire and want. "Fucking sing, baby."

"But... but I need to come..."

He leaned over her, crushing her bosom between their combined weight and the cold surface of the machine, and skewered her deeper.

"Ouch!" she whimpered before realizing she could never take him deep enough. "Sweetheart, you're fucking me this deep is not helping... you feel even better..."

He brushed aside her blond mane and sucked on her svelte neck. "You wanna come, gorgeous?"

"Oh yes, baby! I want to so bad..."

He kicked lightly between her high heels, and Ellie widened her stance and bulged her booty. Once he was satisfied with how spread she was, he resumed driving into her. "Finish it, and then you can come."

"Fuck!" She extended her arms forward and submitted to his crushing weight and fast pumping. "Happy birth..."

*

Kara guzzled her glass of wine and smiled at Michela, who was reading to Dan from her book. "Where's Jack and Gena?"

"On their way," Dave said and refilled their glasses. "They should be here soon."

"Where are you going?" she asked when Dave rose.

"Out for a smoke."

"Do you uh... want some company?"