The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie's voice was a source of wisdom.

"CFNM involves a male - or males' - willingness to get naked for women's enjoyment. The term for it is new but the concept has been around since the beginning of time."

Madison had to snicker, as she was so new to all this, but at the same time she was thinking 'this is so cool!'

"My daughter and I, through the course of Dick's training and also through some of his more private things that he shared with us, have discovered he has quite a passion for the CFNM way of life," Carrie stated clearly. "We have taken it upon ourselves to nurture him in this regard."

"I know you have been to quite a few CFNM parties, haven't you?" Ms. Krendall asked her longtime friend.

"Several," Carrie answered proudly, as Richard re-entered the room.

Richard's presence was met with only a subtle regard this time, as Carrie's conversation piece - quite remarkably - had temporarily taken the attention away from Richard's naked form. Ms. Krendall, and especially Madison, yearned to hear more.

"So at these parties, it's kind of like, a normal party for the women. Meaning, they dress up, however they want - they're just going to a party basically," Madison said, "but the men that go..have to get completely naked?"

"Completely naked," Carrie confirmed.

Madison rolled back in her chair, marveling that such a female-first phenomenon existed.

"That is so cool, Mrs. Parker," she gloated.

"It's a wonderful time for everybody," Carrie said, turning around and winking at Richard as he stood over her.

The affectionate look she gave her stepson made him feel so welcome, and so warm inside.

Ms. Krendall, God bless her, always maintained her teacher-esque, proper demeanor despite holding very explicit desires inside. She gently rocked her right, stocking-clad leg up and down, as she got very excited with the concept of these parties, yet did still have her own inhibitions.

She had a strikingly beautiful body underneath all of those clothes, but the thought of baring all kind of overwhelmed her.

"The women aren't expected to...," she began, and Carrie understood where she was going with this.

"There's absolutely no female nudity whatsoever," Carrie confided in her friend. "And this is for a variety of reasons. First, "

"If one woman takes her top off, others might feel pressured to do the same," Janet said, butting in the conversation but eloquently making Carrie's first point for her.

"Exactly," her mom added. "And another is to playfully yet affectively create a power dynamic for the women, which Janet briefly just touched on. The men are nude, and the women are clothed, hence symbolizing the authority the women have over the men. The men are also subservient to the women in that they crave, and need, the attention of the women. The women in turn then decide when and in what means they will give the male the attention he deserves."

Richard stood and stared at his step mother, with a look that suggested nothing short of open-mouthed admiration. Janet could see his stares lingering on Carrie, and decided to comment.

"My mom's a femme dom," she said jokingly to her stepbrother, in affect causing both Ms. Krendall and Madison to laugh.

"No, no, I'm not a femme dom. Nothing could be further from the truth," Carrie smiled. "A female dominant - not to make it so black and white - is a person that derives great pleasure from dominating a man, sometimes even inflicting pain to get pleasure. I am all about equality at these parties. In fact, the men have just as much fun as the women. Each and every person leaves with a smile - I can assure you that much."

Richard loved her reasoning, and got a kick out of the fact that even though Carrie preached equality, these parties still were largely based around one big inequality - the women kept all their clothes on, and the men were bare-ass naked from start to finish. Yet, as Carrie said, the males savor every second of it.

Any time that such a racy and fascinating topic becomes the focus of conversation, several questions will arise, and young Madison had to ask one.

"Do all of the men at these parties," she began with a big grin, "have huge peckers?"

Everyone in the room cracked up.

"Oh Heavens no," Carrie told the girl. "There is every size under the sun. Every color in the rainbow. You could have a small, cute one..."

Carrie then turned to face Richard's huge, hanging penis, and she gestured to it.

"Or you could have the biggest gun on the range," she smiled. "Either way - everyone has a blast."

It sounded great, almost too great to believe. But this type of party, this sort of lifestyle - if there was any doubt it really existed, Richard's mere presence supported that it did. The women - at this very moment - were engaging in a CFNM party, without even realizing it.

"Do these types of regal engagements your step mother speaks of interest you, young man?" Ms. Krendall playfully asked the 18-year-old male, tapping his knee with her stocking-clad foot.

"Uh, yeah," he stammered, almost too excited and overwhelmed to speak.

All three of the women giggled lightly, as Richard's sweet demeanor was shining through. The fact that he was at a loss for words also showed just how new this all seemed to him.

"You are allowed to speak, honey," Carrie said to him with a smile.

"We may have taken your clothes but not your voice, Dick," Madison teased him.

True to form, Richard summoned up his composure and spoke more eloquently about how this particular way of life did indeed provide him a lot of inner happiness.

"It's like he's found his calling," Janet said in support, smiling from ear to ear.

That statement touched a nerve in Richard, as, after all, what Janet said clearly held some truth.

"It's something I'd like to do - not just this seminar, but after that, maybe do nude modeling for some art classes," Richard stated, looking in Ms. Krendall's direction.

"Oh absolutely," the teacher replied, encouraging the young man. "A perfect male physique like yours is always in demand."

Richard was blown over by her kind words.

"And he has such a nice manner about him, doesn't he?" Carrie asked the others, as they all nodded in agreement.

Madison agreed as well, but at the same time shook her head with a smile as she gazed openly at Richard's enormous wang.

While conversation continued to flow, Carrie escorted Richard to the kitchen as things started to pick up.

"I want you to help me bring in the wine," she told her stepson as the brunette brought out a bottle of merlot that she picked up at Temple Wine and Spirits.

Richard took a deep breath, and it wasn't so much to relieve anxiety but instead to just calm down from all the excitement.

"You're doing wonderful, Dick, really," Carrie said as she began to pour the smooth, red refreshment into five glasses.

"Wow, I figured that bottle was for a special occasion," Richard said aloud as Carrie calmly poured the drinks.

"What could be more special than this day?" Carrie asked him with a big smile.

It was almost as if they were celebrating another important stage in Richard's development, his "coming-out party," as it were, and Richard felt he owed something to Carrie for prying him out of his room earlier that afternoon. If nothing else, some gratitude.

"Carrie," he began a bit nervously.

She turned to him.

"I just wanted to...thank you, for everything you've done for me," he told her. "I know I was a pain earlier, in my room - "

"Think nothing of it," she said, touching his face gently. "I expect a little resistance every now and then. I'm a big girl - I can handle it."

She was so frickin' cool, as always. She operated with a certain grace that Richard both admired, and envied.

"It's like you're really preparing me, you know? Not just for the class, but...for life," he pondered aloud.

As much as she wanted to keep things moving, Carrie was more than glad to take the time to chat with Richard some more.

"You're starting to see the big picture," she said proudly of him. "You're a regular 'John the Savage.' And you're stepping into a 'Brave New World.'"

She filled the room with that intoxicating laugh of hers, much more intoxicating than any merlot.

"Sweetie, if you're anything like your father, and believe me, it doesn't seem to me that the apple has fallen far from the tree, darling," she smiled, "If you're anything like your father, CFNM isn't just a passing fancy for you, an adolescent phase. It's going to be a lifetime commitment (smile)."

"A commitment to excellence," he teased.

"Wow! A rare Raiders reference - good for you, hon," she said, rubbing his shoulder with delight. "You are branching out."

They kidded, they laughed, but all the while Carrie operated with purpose.

"I think the pleasure of grooming you falls upon me, and believe me, it is indeed a pleasure, not a burden," the lively brunette stressed. "And ten years from now, you'll thank me. I know someday your beautiful wife is going to want to show you off a little. And let's say she has some of her friends over for a little CFNM get-together..."

Carrie now used the term "CFNM" so freely around Richard. Her using the word gave the term credibility, made it seem more tangible, more real.

"I want you to dazzle, sweetie," she went on, "and I know you will."

As the boy helped his step mother get together some delicious, fresh strawberries to go with the wine, he wondered how they would serve it. He grabbed for a tray. Carrie, however, went into the dining room and opened the glass cabinet containing only their finest china.

"Come on, we're not a Howard Johnson's here," she said, pushing aside the tray Richard brought out. "Let's pretend we're a more upscale version of The Temple Inn. Let's impress our guests."

Richard smiled.

"And this is a special occasion, sweetie," she repeated.

"Yes, mam," he replied, and helped her load the sparkling, silver tray.

Carrie let him do the honors and carry the refreshments. She even placed a clean, white towel over his left forearm, conjuring up images of those lovely waiters in Richard's favorite magazines.

"You're living the dream, babe," she told him. "Now get in there and show your stuff."

Carrying a tray full of wine would be the ultimate barometer of Richard's nerves. Now completely settled, the tray didn't shimmy or shake one bit, as he bravely took it, raised it on his fingertips quite deftly, and began to walk gracefully down the hall into the family room.

Carrie was proud of him, but demanded more.

"Now don't be such a wallflower when we go back in," she whispered into his ear from behind. "Show 'em your stuff."

He didn't quite know what that all entailed, but he pushed forward, re-entering the room to high-pitched shrieks of joy when the three females noticed his formal appearance.

"Ooo, our very own waiter," Madison teased as she took one of the glasses of merlot.

Since it was such a special day, Carrie took liberties by letting the three 18-year-olds have a bit of wine. Their glasses had a very modest serving while Carrie's and Ms. Krendall's had a much more generous amount. It was time to party.

"Oh this is delicious, what is this?" Ms. Krendall raved as she savored a sparkling sip of the delicious beverage.

"It's a merlot. The grapes are grown in Napa Valley," Carrie told her as she sat down on the sofa, her sexy legs crossed one over the other.

"And how about our wonderful waiter?" Madison teased. "Is he imported from the Napa Valley as well?"

"No, no," Carrie played along. "This handsome, young man grows right here in Temple."

"He's certainly grown," Ms. Krendall remarked excitedly as she eyed Richard's muscular form up and down, a wave of sexual arousal pulsing through her body, only fueled further by the wine.

Leave it up to Janet to suggest that Richard dance for the women, an idea that was both agreed upon and supported greatly by the other three ladies.

As Richard was reluctant to do so, Janet pressed the issue by getting up and turning on the stereo in the living room, cranking up the volume as she heard the welcome tones of "Stayin' Alive." It was almost too perfect.

The women were relentless, urging and poking and pushing Richard to get moving, to entertain them. And he knew he wanted to. He just had to summon up the courage.

"If nothing else, sweetie," Carrie offered while she sipped her drink, "dancing will help settle the butterflies."

"I don't have butterflies anymore, it's just...," Richard stammered. "I'm really not a good dancer."

"Who cares?" Ms. Krendall belted out. "Come on, get moving. Get up and shake a leg."

"Or something else," Madison quipped.

Richard, to get started, simply tried to get a feel for the beat, and began rocking back and forth as he stood in the midst of these four beautiful women. With the encouragement and cheers of the ladies, Richard began rocking his hips, snapping his fingers to the music, and he danced in a somewhat sexy fashion.

Disco dancing was not his forte, but, before this day, neither was serving drinks or acting as the man of honor at a CFNM party, but he handled both of those duties well and he was putting forth the same exceptional effort with his moves.

Ms. Krendall openly remarked how it reminded her of a few bachelorette parties she had been too, and said - quite cleverly - that she would be glad to offer Richard a tip, but she had nowhere to put it.

"Usually the male dancers have thongs on don't they?" Madison said as she clapped along to the music, and to Richard's gyrations.

"This is much more revealing, and it's wonderful," Carrie said happily.

"Now that I think about it, even if he did have a thong on," Ms. Krendall began.

"There wouldn't be much room for dollar bills," Carrie said, finishing the thought for her longtime friend.

Madison felt the need to get involved in the chatter.

"I don't think he'd be able to fit his huge thing in a thong let alone paper money along with it," she laughed.

Carrie nodded happily to signify her agreement with the girl.

"My stars in Heaven, look at that penis go," Ms. Krendall said as she and the other women began to place most of their attention on Richard's huge, swinging organ.

Watching their eyes dart up and down and back and forth, matching the movements of his incredible dong, Richard went about swinging his cock in a more pronounced way, bouncing it up, down and every which way but loose.

"Ooo, he gave himself a little pat on the behind," Carrie laughed as she watched Richard's dangly member swing around his thigh and smack the outer edge of his behind.

The frenzied, animated movements of his lengthy, fat prick literally drove the women out of their seats, as Janet now danced alongside Richard, heaping further praise upon him for his entertaining display. As Madison clapped and hollered, Janet demanded Richard take things to another level.

"You ain't seen nothing' yet," Janet yelled to her friend. "Swing that thing, Dick. Come on, helicopter that shit!"

The request itself caused the other women to burst into hysterics, and just as Ms. Krendall asked for an explanation, it was given to her - right before her eyes.

"Helicopter? What do you mean - ," she began but then stopped mid-sentence, watching as Richard gyrated his hips to make his enormous dong swing in a long, circular motion, almost as if it was spinning around on its own axis.

"Oh my Lord," Ms. Krendall laughed, her face flushed with excitement as she watched Richard's massive meat dance tantalizingly before her.

Even Carrie was impressed how Richard could move his most special muscle.

"Everyone hold onto your wine glasses - it's out of control!," she joked as she watched Richard buck his muscular hips and make his gargantuan prick frolic for their amusement.

"It don't mean a thing," Janet began to sing, and was then joined by her mother, creating a nice-sounding duet, "if it ain't got that swi-i-ing!"

Ms. Krendall, building up quite a sweat even though she wasn't the one dancing, was so moved by Richard's performance - and his amazing sex organ - that she had to finally let loose.

"That is the biggest frickin' dork I've ever seen," she belted out over the music, much to the delight of the other three women.

Always neat to see which colorful word for the male organ a woman will choose to use, and apparently "dork" was Ms. Krendall's favorite. It's a term that has since become obscure in referring to the male penis, but just like disco, platform shoes and shag carpeting, it was still in style on this delightful afternoon.

"I just never knew it was possible for a guy to have one that huge," Madison remarked as she watched that very appendage dance with a life all its own .

"Richard stretches the imagination," Carrie smiled, as Richard now shook his sexy butt for the small yet raucous crowd. The women took turns pinching his meaty behind, even smacking it once in a while for greater pleasure.

When the music stopped, everyone - including the women - needed a breather.

"Getting' hot in here," Ms. Krendall said, as her rhythmic rocking back and forth made her breasts more pronounced under her white blouse. And the way she had those stocking-clad legs crossed, God, Richard was going crazy.

So entranced by Richard's nudity, the only thing hotter than simply looking at it was talking about it, and Carrie and Janet reminisced about the little pool party they had a couple days before, and Madison and her mom were on the edge of the seats for details.

"How on Earth did the other boys react when they saw the size of that behemoth?" Ms. Krendall had to ask, fighting through giggles as she could only imagine the other boys' shock when they saw Richard's immense tallywacker.

"I know some men, even ones who are happy with their size, begin to bristle when they're in the presence of someone REALLY well-endowed," Carrie remarked, "but I think a big penis, I don't know...can be somewhat magical (smile)."

"They seemed just as entertained by it as we were," Janet said, "they were like, 'do this with it, do that, make it go like this...'"

"I think every boy has fantasized about having such an exceptionally large organ," Carrie continued, "so I think Barney and Craig -"

"Were living out their fantasies vicariously through Richard here?" Ms. Krendall finished with a smile.

"Yep," Carrie laughed. "Yeppers."

Richard never even got to answer Ms. Krendall, but he almost knew she had more questions for him.

"Have you measured your dork?" she asked him nicely. It was like she overpronounced the word "dork," like she loved the sound of it. Hard-sounding "D." Hard-sounding "K."

After all, she did teach vocabulary at Fall Creek Elementary. She embraced the English language. Especially certain words. Ha.

"It really is almost a foot long when he has an erection," Carrie remarked as she helped herself to a refill.

Ms. Krendall's mouth dropped open.

"If it pointed straight up, it might damn near touch his heart," Carrie bragged.

"If if pointed straight out, you could hang your laundry on it," Janet snickered.

"Hol- (laugh), holy mackerel," Ms. Krendall remarked with a wonderful sounding chuckle.

"So this is not the finished product?" the teacher asked in a cute fashion, gesturing to his huge, flaccid penis.

"It gets bigger?" Madison asked curiously.

"It grows and grows," Janet marveled. "Like The Creature that ate Sheboygan (laugh)."

Despite all the attention being placed on his wonderful member, Richard was still not the slightest bit hard.

"It's relaxed...," he said, looking down at it with a smile. "Real relaxed."

"Are you still nervous, hon?" Ms. Krendall asked him, gently rubbing the back of his leg. "We won't bite, I promise."

1...67891011