The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard nodded, and he was about to push on. The first few steps he took, it felt like his feet were in cement, but he managed his way through the awkwardness and neared the door.

"Are you coming?" he asked his step mother, who was straightening up the room a bit.

"I'm right behind you," she said, waving her hand casually. "I just want to grab a few things. Go on ahead downstairs, I'll be down in a sec."

Days earlier, when he went downstairs nude for the first time, in front of Janet, Carrie was right there with him, practically holding his hand. Now, she was letting him go on his own, and it was empowering yet nerve-racking.

But one of the things that really settled Dick Parker, gave him peace of mind, was that he knew Carrie was doing this for his benefit, not for hers. All of this was geared towards his growth, his happiness, and he was trusting her that it would benefit him greatly.

As Dick walked slowly down the steps, the sounds of laughter and chatter from the family room got louder and louder, creating more butterflies in Richard's stomach.

"Flopper, you're in for a whole new adventure," he whispered quietly to his fat, dangling organ, just to make himself laugh.

As he got to the bottom of the steps and turned the corner, Richard could hardly believe he was going through with his. It was a tribute to Carrie, and the degree of influence she had on the young man.

He started to think that she could probably get him to run through walls, as long as it was for a good reason. Richard got closer and closer to the family room, and could see Janet sitting in the chair. Her face lit up when she saw Richard approaching, and naturally her eyes eventually drifted down to his penis, her smile an encouraging sign to him.

Richard walked into the room, and he bravely looked at Ms. Krendall. He couldn't even think of looking at Madison quite yet.

"Well look who came out of hibernation," Ms. Krendall teased, making the two girls laugh.

"I'm sorry, mam, I was just upstairs working on a model," Richard answered.

"I see, I see," the charming woman said back to him, looking him over from head to toe, but being discreet about it. "Carrie tells us you are quite a busy young man these days."

"Yes, mam," he answered nervously, feeling his knees trembling a bit.

'I'm doing it,' Richard assured himself. 'I'm in the moment. I'm doing it.'

Richard realized the hardest part was behind him - just walking down there was the huge hump he had to get over, and he did. But nevertheless, the fact that he was bare-ass naked in front of three fully-clothed women, he was still fighting through some nerves, a feeling that this was so out of the ordinary.

But that exactly is what Carrie had worked so diligently at instilling in him, that this WAS the norm, that this is the way it should be.

As he made small talk with Ms. Krendall, he could hear Madison quietly mutter some things inaudibly to herself every now and then. Even though she had been briefed, Richard could sense she was nevertheless stunned by his full-frontal nudity, and of course the size of certain things.

"So are you excited about Baylor, Richard?" Ms. Krendall asked him, as she casually took a sip of her hot tea.

"Yeah - can't wait," Richard said, adjusting his weight to the other leg as she shifted around a bit.

"Now what are you majoring in? Carrie brought this up earlier but I was a little confused," Ms. Krendall asked.

She was obviously going out of her way to make Richard feel comfortable about his nudity, to shift the focus elsewhere. He had to admit, he was quite grateful for that. He didn't want to be overwhelmed.

"I'm majoring in architecture," he answered her. "I'd really like to get into designing skyscrapers, something like the Renaissance Tower in Dallas. That's kind of my dream."

"Wonderful," Ms. Krendall exclaimed excitedly. "I think it's so refreshing when a young person takes such an interest in his or her future endeavors. Building skyscrapers. Wow. That is just amazing, honey."

Janet giggled.

"Yeah, Richard is really good with massive erections," she said kiddingly, causing a few snickers from Madison.

"Now, now," Deb said to the girls, urging them to pipe down. "Settle down you two - it's going to be a long afternoon."

It was as if Ms. Krendall was telling the girls to pace themselves. They, in turn, allowed the conversation to return to other topics, and as the girls chatted amongst themselves for a moment, it allowed Richard to check out what each was wearing.

Janet was now casual in some white shorts that were snug but not overly tight and a blue top that showed off her wonderful, big breasts. She fashioned her hair in a pigtail, which she usually did just for cheerleading but decided to do it that way this afternoon. It looked adorable.

Ms. Krendall was wearing a knee-length beige skirt, a short-sleeve white shirt, and some tan stockings that Richard loved. She looked like she had come right from teaching class, and it turned him on a great deal. He had always fantasized about being nude in front of a hot teacher, and Ms. Krendall was definitely satisfying his fantasies.

She even had a pair of glasses on a chain draped around her neck, the glasses hanging down in between her lovely breasts.

Since it had been raining earlier, and a bit chillier in Houston earlier that day, Ms. Krendall was not typically dressed for a summer day. So it kind of cracked Richard up that, if anything, Ms. Krendall was overdressed, which only drew a more stark contrast to his full nudity.

He started fantasizing about what her thighs must look like underneath that skirt. He started wondering if the stockings came up to mid thigh? And if she had on some really sexy, silk panties? His 18-year-old mind danced about with all its curiosities.

He realized he had been in the room for at least five or 10 minutes now, and hadn't formerly said hello to Madison. He looked over at her, waiting for her soft, green eyes to meet his.

"Hi...Madison," he said nervously.

"Hi, Ritchie," she smiled, her tone and her face suggesting that she sympathized with him, that she understood how awkward he must feel at this moment.

But she nevertheless did not shy away from looking at Richard's naked body, her eyes lingering on his penis. Richard noticed this, and was tremendously turned on by it. He purposely moved around a bit just to make it sway for her just a little, and then he gauged her reactions.

She looked at it, almost hypnotically, and her youth did not allow her to be as discreet about it as her mother. Even as she was talking to Richard, her eyes were sometimes fixated right on his cock.

"So'd you pick all your classes at Baylor?" he asked her, as Madison's eyes reluctantly moved back up to meet his.

"Yeah. Yuck - I don't even want to think about school yet though," she said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring up a sore subject," Richard laughed.

"No, no, it's just...ugh, the summer just is flying by," she told him. "I am looking forward to field hockey though."

"Oh you are playing at Baylor?" Richard asked, impressed she would be competing on the college level.

"Oh yeah, partial scholarship," she answered him.

"She has really good 'stick' skills," Janet piped in.

Richard could hear Ms. Krendall cluck her tongue at that last remark, taken off guard by yet another penis pun by Janet, but Deb also found it somewhat funny.

"Do you guys play on turf?" Richard asked Madison.

"Yeah - haven't you seen the field?" she asked him, surprised he hadn't fully toured the campus yet.

"Well yeah, but..."

"Well when we start in the fall you should come by practice one day and say 'hello,'" Madison urged him, as Richard was thrilled she wanted to continue their friendship at school.

"Madison, show Richard your shirt," her mom told her.

"Oh," Madison laughed.

She then reached down and began to take off the baggy white sweatshirt she put on earlier in the day, and revealed a Houston Oilers tee shirt that made Richard wince.

However, Richard was more interested in what appeared to be under the shirt - two big melons that bounced around freely as the baggy sweatshirt no longer kept them hidden.

'Jesus,' Richard thought to himself, 'who invited Dolly Parton to this little get-together?'

Madison's tits looked to be even bigger than Janet's or Carrie's. Ms. Krendall didn't appear to be as amply bosomed - her breasts were nice but nothing overtly large - yet her daughter, on the other hand, was sporting breasts so large that it looked as though the bra she was wearing had to keep them from hanging down. They looked to be as big around as a couple of large coconuts.

'Mama mia,' Richard thought to himself.

Madison was always a cute kid, but back in the day when she had come around with her mom, she was kind of seen by the boys as a chubby tomboy. One of the guys jokingly called her 'Thunder Thighs,' which she took in stride and then dished out some teasing comments of her own. It was all in good fun.

Richard noticed that those "Thunder Thighs' of hers, although at the moment covered up in a pair of Jordache jeans, looked to be slimmed down into well-toned beauties. He longed to see her in a pair of shorts.

"So what do ya' think?" Madison asked, shimmying back and forth to show off her Oilers shirt yet indirectly making her big tits sway back and forth.

Richard was almost in a trance.

"Oh God, Oilers?!" he remarked, although his thoughts were elsewhere.

"Love ya' Blue, baby," she taunted him. "How 'bout that Thanksgiving game, huh?"

Richard grimaced just thinking back to that day, when the Oilers upset his beloved Cowboys on Turkey Day, usually one of his favorite days of the year, in front of a nationally-televised audience. Ouch.

"Aw, you guys got lucky," he fired back.

"Lucky, okay, whatever," she teased him.

"Uh, who has two Super Bowl titles?" he argued.

Madison smiled, but persisted.

"You're living in the past, Dick, you're living in the past," she argued.

Ms. Krendall and Janet were amused by the back-and-forth discussion between the two.

"Are we gonna have to separate you two?" Madison's mom said jokingly.

As more conversation followed, Madison now took the moment to check out Richard, just as he had checked her out moments earlier. She liked how big his arms were, noticing he must work out a lot or simply be nice and muscled up from all his manly activities - ha! She loved checking out his bod.

He also had thick, sexy thighs, thick like tree trunks. And she couldn't wait to see his butt. He had yet to turn around since he had been in the room. But that did, after all, allow her plenty of time to gander at his rather large...

'I can't believe we used to call him Little Ritchie,' Madison thought to herself with a smile. 'More like Big Dick. Oh God, so glad I didn't say that out loud.'

Looking at Richard's naked body made Madison feel delightfully naughty. She could feel a tingle between her thighs, even a little wetness down there. She took a deep, impassioned breath. She wanted to kiss Richard's tight stomach, rub his big, muscular thighs, and even play with that massive hunk of man meat that hung down lazily between his legs.

The fact that he was standing before the three seated women put him that much more on display.

"Richard, we would offer you a seat but we've sort of been playing musical chairs," Ms. Krendall laughed. "I think that's why Carrie went upstairs - to get some folding chairs."

With Ms. Krendall and her daughter on the sofa, and a decently-sized pile of magazines and newspapers taking up the other third of it, and Janet sitting on the recliner, Richard waited patiently for Carrie to return with more seating. He quickly realized she was probably taking her time on purpose, wanting her stepson to get fully acquainted with the guests.

"Yeah, don't feel bad, Dick, Aunt Carrie didn't have a seat either before you came down," Madison told him.

"Oh she doesn't care," Janet laughed. "She hasn't sat down all day yet. I've never seen her so full of energy."

Richard knew part of her excitement was probably born out of him taking this next step in his progression. And as he stood there, arms at his side and his penis plainly visible to the three women, he became more and more their focus - both visually, and now also in conversation.

"Richard, I just have to say I think it's wonderful what you are doing," Ms. Krendall said to him, as she lightly rubbed the back of his leg.

"Oh...thank you," he said shyly, assuming she was referring to the class he was modeling for.

"Most boys your age would not be willing to...," she began, than used her hands to boldly emphasize her point, gesturing to his nudity.

The girls snickered.

"Dick is a nudist in training," Janet joked.

"Well that's perfectly fine - I know a few nudists and they're wonderful people," Ms. Krendall said with no hesitation.

As the conversation continued, Richard could hear Carrie finally coming down the steps, and was glad to see her come around the corner, two chairs in hand.

"How ya' making out there, kiddo?" she asked Richard as she entered the room.

"Good," he answered with a smile.

"They ganging up on you?" she asked jokingly, referring to the other three females.

"No, no," he answered, now taking a seat on one of the folding chairs.

Carrie sat right next to Richard, her legs crossed. Those lovely limbs, just a few feet from him, were seemingly there for his reassurance.

"I practically had to use a cattle prod to get him to come down here," Carrie joked, then rustled her hand through Richard's hair, kidding with him.

"He's a little shy," Ms. Krendall said. "But a very nice young man."

Richard's heart rate picked up a bit with Carrie's return. He knew more emphasis would be placed on him now. He casually looked around the room, and saw that Madison was looking right at his lap, where his penis was. She stared at the long, tubular piece of flesh that was now resting on Richard's right thigh, and as Madison looked up and saw Richard looking at her, her eyes quickly darted away, as if she pretended not to be staring. It was cute.

Carrie eventually summoned Richard to the kitchen to make some more snacks and refreshments for the group. As he put together some cheese and crackers, he could hear the fun continue without him, as laughs and funny stories resonated from the living room.

When he returned, he walked right into the middle of a new topic.

"We were just talking about nicknames, sweetie," Carrie told her adoring stepson. "I was just telling Maddy how we used to call her mom 'Krendy,' - you know, short for Krendall."

"And then some of the bratty boys got word of it and started calling me 'creepy Krendy,'" Deb remembered, then turned to Richard. "I am not at all creepy, sweetie."

She rubbed the back of his leg again, and it felt good. Richard welcomed any physical contact with these adoring ladies.

"I think I was always just Janet. No nicknames stuck for some reason," Janet added with a laugh.

It took a moment, and then Madison brought up one unpleasant memory of hers.

"This jerk in school used to call me Madison Avenue," she said, smiling about it now. "He said my butt was as big as a street."

Everyone in the room quickly sympathized with Madison, who seemed to not even be fazed by it.

"Boys are jerks sometimes - that's all," she said.

"Besides," Richard added, "you had the last laugh, obviously."

He was openly complimenting her on her development, not just physically, but also because she turned out to be such a well-balanced, sweet young woman. Madison, in turn, thanked Richard for the sentiment.

"Everyone used to call your mom, 'Flipper,'" Ms. Krendall said to Janet, "because she was always in the water."

"Oh," Janet laughed, "that's funny because now we call Richard, 'Flopper.'"

'Oh boy,' Richard thought to himself, as he got both a nervous and excited feeling in his stomach. Here it comes.

"Why 'Flopper?'" Ms. Krendall asked curiously, her daughter also showing interest.

"Well," Janet said, her face turning red with excitement as she started to crack up, "it doesn't really refer to him...as a whole, but rather one part...of his anatomy."

"Oh," Ms. Krendall answered, then covering her mouth in amusement. "Oh..."

"What does the nickname refer to?" Madison asked with a big smile, pressing the issue.

Everyone in the room knew, but someone had to say it. Just to break the ice. As she often did, Carrie took charge. She candidly stated what the nickname referred to.

"His dick," she said clearly, causing Janet, Madison and even Ms. Krendall to bend over laughing.

It was as if all the tension in the room, including the uneasy amount Richard was feeling, was finally lifted.

Now loose and relieved, Richard swung his hips back and forth, making the aforementioned part of his body flop with a life all its own. The loud slapping noise it created when it smacked against his meaty thighs fully accentuated the remarkable size of his penis.

"Is that some kind of record?" a chuckling Madison could barely mutter as she eyed his prodigious pork sword.

"If it isn't, it has to be honorable mention," Ms. Krendall quipped as she too feasted her eyes on Richard's beautiful organ.

"And you keep it very well-manicured, which I appreciate," Ms. Krendall added, noting Richard's neatly-trimmed pubic hair.

Richard basked in the loving atmosphere, but Carrie pushed him along to go get some more napkins and ice for everyone. In his absence, the women spoke even more freely, and Richard craned his neck around the corner so he could listen from the kitchen.

"It IS big," Ms. Krendall stated matter-of-factly, as if confirming something Carrie had told her earlier.

"It's huuuuuge," Madison added, taking a sip of her pink lemonade.

Even Carrie, who had seen Richard naked on several occasions, still had to marvel.

"It is rather...donkeyesque," she laughed, causing Ms. Krendall and Madison to snicker as well. "But the irony is (laugh), well, that Dick used to feel, kind of weird because of his size. We've worked really hard to make him feel comfortable with his body."

"And he's shown a lot of progress," Janet chimed in.

"I can't stop staring at it," Madison had to admit. "It's like a tractor beam - it just sucks me right in."

"Don't feel bad," Janet told her friend. "He really doesn't mind you looking, believe me."

There was a brief silence for a moment, but then Madison voiced her curiosity.

"Is something like that...hereditary?" she pondered with a smile, referring to Richard's size.

Carrie grinned.

"Several of the Parker men," she began, "have - "

"They ALL have big dorks," Janet interrupted, as Carrie initially looked annoyed in being interrupted, but then had to grin. "It's like a Parker family trait."

"I remember you mentioning Neil's size," Ms. Krendall said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Parker men, from the information I have at my disposal," Carrie said with a cute chuckle, "have always sported, well, rather large pricks. And it's something that, believe me, goes back generations, from the information I have gathered over the years (laugh). But to me the most remarkable thing isn't just the sheer size of their dicks, but the utter joy they get in displaying them. And the fact that this sense of exhibitionism - this desire to display themselves to the opposite sex - later lends itself to sort of a um, feeling of submission, of surrendering to the female, I think is quite powerful."

"The fact that they are naked and we have our clothes on displays the power we have over them," Janet chimed in, speaking of not only the wonderful dynamic that had been going on at the Parker house in recent days, but about the concept of CFNM in general.