The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

I tried to keep doing something. Either text, or talk to someone on the phone, or talk to them. Anything that would get Brian's attention on me. When he looked back on this trip, I wanted the first thing he remembered to be me. I want him to eventually forget the fact that Mary was even on the trip.

I had a moment's remorse for Mary. She really didn't stand a chance. I really did like her. This was nothing personal. We always got along well. But all's fair in love and war. This wasn't cattiness between girls at the sight of a new man. This was something more. I felt like I had just discovered something, something deep inside me. I had never had any problems getting men. But I had never encountered a situation like this. I had never tried to steal another girl's man before. Just the thought of driving a man so crazy, of turning him on so much, that he forgot all about his loving girlfriend and just had to fuck me. Making a man ditch a possible future wife to start banging some slutty girl he barely knows. Driving all reason from his mind, making him a slave to his own sexual desires. Making him make such a bad choice for himself, but a great choice for the slutty girl. Most decent men know better than to fuck slutty girls. That has been instilled in them by their parents, by society. To drive that all away, to convince them that a slut can provide them all they truly need. To drive a man down to their base desires, their base urges. To reduce a man to the simple and undeniable urge to fuck. Not to make love or any of that bullshit. To fuck. When a man's reduced to that, they don't go after the pretty girls, the funny girls. No, they follow their instincts. They go after the girls that they know can fuck well. The slutty girls, the sexy girls. It doesn't matter how nice they are, how funny they are. All that matters is how hot they are. How sexy they are. How long their legs are. How round their asses are. How big their tits are. How tight their pussy's are. That would be all that matters.

I felt like I had just discovered who I truly was. I had always thought I was just a slutty girl. A girl that guys want to bang. And I was fine with that. I like sex, and I am great at sex. I had come to the realization that the sex was the endgame, not the whole game. The art was in the seduction. It was not about finding the nearest frat guy who was down to fuck. It was about finding the ideal guy, guys who don't just come along all the time. Men who girls had already snatched up, more than likely. The art was in using all of your feminine wiles to change these men, to bring them down to the level where maybe fucking a slut isn't so bad. To shape a good man into the man a slut needs him to be. To show them that all they truly need is a slut like me.

Society has always told you that good people deserve the best. You have to be good, and good things will happen. Girls are always told not to be sluts. To be good, wholesome girls. They are told if they do this, they will get a good man, 2.5 children, and house with a white picket fence. But, to buck the system so severely? To make it where being a slut is the best way to get ahead. To let the good boys and girls grow up, be successful, and then for a slut to come in at the last minute after doing nothing to deserve it, steal the good man, live the good life and leave the good girl behind. For a woman to slut it up and be rewarded. To be a slut, but by choosing the right man to steal, still live the good life. To have the nice car, to have the money, to have the children that the good girls thought they deserved. To be a bad girl and get rewarded? An easy girl living the easy life. The thought made me smile.

I now realized my place in this world. I was exactly where I was supposed to me. I was an unrepentant slut. A whore. But I had been those things for years. I was now something new. Something greater. I was now a seductress. A temptress. I now knew the way forward. Brian was the future. I had told Mary that they were great for each other, that he was husband material. Yeah, he'd be great for Mary. But he'd perfect for me. He was perfect husband material for a slut like me.

Where would this leave poor Mary? I obviously was gonna succeed at fucking Brian. There was no question of that. But where does Mary fit into all of this? I had to decide what to do with her. After I start fucking Brian, do we flaunt it to her, show her inferiority to me, and leave her in the dust? Do I break her heart as I steal her man? The thought was undeniably hot to me. But I then had a thought. A new more plan, one which was more elegant. Mary would be too clueless to ever figure out that I was fucking her man unless I flaunted it in her face. She was that naive. But what if I didn't do that? What if I stole her true love, and she never realized it. What if they did start to date? What if I continuously fucked her man behind her back? He would go to her for the cute stuff, but he would come to me for the adult stuff. The rough stuff. And if a man has to choose which he'd rather have, he wouldn't be able to deny his natural urges. He would want to maintain our relationship more than anything she could offer.

As I stared at Mary's napping form, she had no idea her future was in my hands. She was relaxed, secure that her true love would eventually work out. I would never stop. I would never get complacent. I would work hard to get him. I deserved a man like him more than her. The more I fucked him, the more I would change him. As Mary's and Brian's relationship would progress, the changes in him would grow. Mary would start to realize that maybe Brian was more of a man than she thought. More of a man than she could handle. He would not be able to make the gentle love to her, like she no doubt wanted. He would want to fuck. Hard. A nice, gentle girl like her is not built to handle that kind of serious fucking. The kind of fucking that only a slut like me could handle. They would no doubt start to grow apart. They would both know they do not belong with each other. They would break up. Her heart would break. But breaking things down makes them stronger once they are rebuilt.

Mary would move on to a slightly lesser man, a boy that she could handle. A boy who would not demand the tough, demanding sex a man needs. It would be the closest thing she could have to a real adult relationship. It would be a lame relationship obviously. The type with cute little dates, with roses and chocolates, and missionary style sex. It would be lame uninspired sex, and the boy she was with would no doubt look to stray. But she would never notice, because she's naïve. She would be happy in the relationship, because it's the best she could ever hope to get. Once they graduated, they would live in some crappy apartment together, not wanting to live too highly because of her awareness of the underprivileged.

Brian would graduate to fucking a slut full time. He would move on to being with me. He would get all the sex he could handle, in all of the positions he wanted. There would be no limits. It would be the relationship he needed. He is the type of guy that will be successful. He would live the good life, and I would be at his side. He would move on from all this charity crap he was worried about, and would move onto something more adult. He would live to make my life great. And the best part of the whole thing: I would not hide the fact that I was dating Brian from Mary. I would tell her. I would be the compassionate friend and confess to her that I was with her ex. I would ask if it was okay with her. And it would be. She would give me her approval. Part of her would still love Brian, and would want him to be happy. She would be happy that I was settling down with a man, her man. She would accept it because deep down, she knew Brian showed her that he needs a woman more able to handle his insatiable lust. A woman like me. A slut like me.

Mary would know deep down that Brian and me would be a very sexually compatible couple. She would know that the sex that happens between us would be something that she would never be able to match. And she would accept it. Deep down it'll bother her, but she'll accept our love. She'll wonder when our love started. She'll realize that it started here, that it is her fault that Brian ended up with me. But she would be too nice to say anything. She'll harbor this anger inside herself for losing Brian, but she'll never give any outward clue of it. She'll give her blessing to our relationship. I can see this all working out towards that very fact. I'll steal her man, on her romantic trip. And she'll give her approval to us. She'll blame herself for losing Matt, not the evil slut who stole him. I'll still be friends with her. We could become best friends. I'll invite her to the wedding. She'll be my maid of honor. I'll rub my relationship with her ex in her face and she won't even hate me. I am on the verge of cumming right now. My clit was so fucking hard.

The only thing standing between me and this future was to convince Brian to fuck me. I leaned back and place both of my bare feet between the front seats next to him.

"So, Brian, tell me about yourself." I asked him. We had not really talked at all, beyond chit chat. Mary was still asleep. This was our first chance at a private, personal conversation.

"Uh, what do you want to know?" he stammered nervously.

"Well, tell me about yourself. What's your major? What do your parents do? What are your hobbies? If we're spending a week and a half together, we should get to know each other." I replied, bouncing my bare feet back and forth.

"He, uh, well, I'm going into business. My dad runs this company, and he wanted me to go to one of the higher end schools, where he went. He wanted me to use his money. But, I wanted to do my own thing, be a self-made man. Not a guy who lives off his dad's money. So, I'm paying my way through school." Brian explained.

"Hm, that's cool, Brian. Most guys wouldn't do that." I replied, trying to hide my excitement at the fact that he was loaded.

"My mom doesn't work." Brian started. I like her style. "A far as hobbies, it's what we're doing now." Hanging out with a slut, I thought. "Helping people. I've been blessed to be born with money. Most people aren't. I want to help as many people as I can live better lives." He finished. There's only one person he has to help live a better life.

"How about you?" he asked.

"Well, I have no clue what I'm gonna major in. My parents are boring school teachers. And I mainly like to party. So college is great so far." I told him. I see him nod. I can tell that he doesn't think much of what I just told him. I bet he looks down on me. I bet he thinks that I'm a self-centered princess, which is not wrong. Soon, he will realize that that's the type of girl he needs in his life.

"So, you gonna be helping us out at the build?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I was just hoping to go to the beach. Work on my tan." I told him. He nodded again. "Oh, c'mon, don't give me that look, Brian." I added.

"What look?" he stammered.

"You think I'm being a spoiled brat." I said.

"No, not at all." He stammered again. I giggle at his nervousness.

"Brian, I'm kidding. I'm gonna help out at the build." I said. Not bloody likely, I thought.

"Oh, heh, good one." he said, still clearly nervous.

"Do I intimidate you Brian?" I asked.

"No, not at all. What makes you say that?" he replied.

"Brian, you look terrified. You need to loosen up." I explained. Probably hard to relax with a hard dick full of cum bursting for release at the sight of a hot slut in the backseat. In that sense, I could really help him loosen up.

"I'm not scared." he replied.

"Yes you are." I replied, my voice getting huskier. I'm really fucking horny right now. Suddenly, Mary started to stir. I pulled my feet back.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked Brian.

"Not much." he replied. He's obviously not including his hard dick.

"How long was I out?" Mary asked.

"About an hour and a half." He replied. Mary looked back at me. I smiled. She might have noticed my hard nipples, but she didn't say anything. I was not bothered by her waking up. I could be patient. It's only a matter of time. He will be mine soon.

***********

(Mary)

We had found another hotel for the night. It was the same deal as before. One bed, which me and Jenna shared, and Brian on the floor. I had asked him if he was sure if he wanted to do that, but he had insisted. I aced out Jenna this time and slept on the same side as Brian.

It was another sticky night. I watched Brian sleep for a little while before finally falling asleep myself. I admired his fit frame as he slept, looking so peaceful.

The morning went about the same as the previous. Me and Brian were the first two up while Jenna slept. She eventually did wake up on her own. As we were packing, Jenna showered. I was trying to pack quickly to try and get another moment alone with Brian, but it was not meant to be. Jenna came bouncing out as we neared being done packing. She looked like she was in a great mood.

"Morning guys." She said. I didn't quite hear her. I was too distracted by what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight, stretchy pink tank top. Her boobs wear pouring over the edges. She was clearly not wearing a bra, for the second straight day. Her nipples were clearly outlined under her top. And Jenna had busted out her booty shorts. They were tiny, black, stretchy shorts that barely went down an inch or so below her ass. It molded around her ass like a second skin. Even I could admire how good she looked. I only wish she wasn't wearing it around Brian.

"Brian, can you get my bag again?" she asked. Brian obliged and went inside.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked.

"What! It's too fucking hot to wear much else." She replied. I rolled my eyes. Brian emerged with Jenna's bag. We packed it and were quickly on our way.

**********

(Jenna)

We were in the middle of the desert when we stopped to get gas. I hopped into the gas station to pick up some water. It was ridiculously hot out. Like, unbelievably hot out. My body was dripping with sweat. I made sure to shake my ass at Brian as I walked into the gas station and he started to pump the gas. The dimwit in the gas station couldn't take his eyes off me. I walked back outside and Brian watched me every step of the way. Mary was waiting patiently in the passenger seat. I opened my water and started to gulp it down. This gave Brian a chance to stare at my body without being seen. I have to admit, I looked like a total slut in this outfit. My tits were bulging out, begging to be admired. My long legs were almost fully exposed to him. And the sheen of sweat all over me just added to my sexiness. I gulped down the water, and then looked back at him. He was still looking, but then he noticed me and looked away. I giggled. We set out from there soon after.

It was clear that Brian could not keep his eyes off of me. Every time I looked up, he was staring. He could feel the pheromones I was exuding. He was becoming obsessed with my body. He was falling in love with me. I did not stop him from admiring me. Mary, of course, noticed nothing.

It was late in the afternoon when we arrived at our destination in California. We all walked into the office of the small hotel. I pulled Mary aside.

"Hey, you're not getting just one room again, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Listen, Jenna, we are trying to do this cheaply. We can't get you your own room." She started, annoyed.

"No, I'm not talking about me. Listen, Brian's a good guy. He would never say anything, but I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy sleeping on the floor for five more days. He's gonna start to resent it, which will make him resent you. If you get him his own room, that won't happen. Besides, if something does happen, you could get a bit of privacy away from your annoying roommate." I said with a smile. She contemplated what I told her. She turned to the desk guy and made a decision.

"Can we get two rooms please?"

***********

(Mary)

Brian said we didn't have to do it, but I can tell he appreciated the gesture of giving him his own room. Our rooms were connected, so we had the doors between them open as we unloaded the car for our stay. Jenna was extremely excited as we finally finished unloading the car. She turned to us.

"Guys, we should totally go to the beach." She suggested.

"I don't know." I started.

"C'mon, Mary. Don't be a wet blanket. Besides, the beach is like a mile away. We deserve a little relaxation after that drive." Jenna added. I looked at Brian, and he shrugged.

"Okay. Fine. Let's do it." I said.

"Awesome!" Jenna said. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I smiled at Brian as he went to his bathroom to change. Jenna emerged in a different tank top and her cutoffs. She actually got more dressed than she was for the trip to the beach. I got changed into my swimsuit then covered myself with a t-shirt and a skirt. Brian emerged in his trunks and a shirt. He looked cute as always. We grabbed some towels and set off.

We chatted as we walked through the nearby area towards the beach. The smell of salt water hit us first, letting us know we were close. We stepped onto the relatively quiet beach and set down our stuff. Brian took off his shirt. I disrobed down to my bikini. It was nothing too flashy. I could tell Brian didn't mind what he saw. Then Jenna took off her tank top. From under it emerged her awesome breasts, barely contained by her top. The front of it had patches that didn't cover a whole lot. It covered the nipples and the surrounding areas, but it exposed an almost indecent amount of flesh. She dropped her shorts and turned around. Half of her butt was hanging out of the bikini bottom. It wasn't a thong, but it still left a lot of her ass exposed. She smiled at us and looked around. She saw a couple of boys a little ways down the beach.

"I'll be back." She said with a knowing smirk, before scampering off down the beach towards the boys. I looked at Brian and rolled my eyes.

"Let's take a walk." I said to him.

"Sounds good." He replied. We turned and set out away from Jenna and the boys. We chit chat for a bit as we walked. This was exactly what I had been hoping for. A beautiful, romantic moment. It was dusk, so the sun was low in the sky. A beautiful sunset. There was a cool breeze and the sky was pink. An absolutely perfect evening.

"Let's stop here." He said after we had been walking for about ten minutes. He sat down, and I followed suit. We just sat down in silence and absorbed everything. Absorbed this perfect moment. I suddenly felt his arm reach around me and pull me into his side. Goose bumps appeared all over. I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat like this for a few minutes. I pulled my head up and looked at him. He turned to look at me. Our eyes met. Our faces moved towards each other. Our lips met. We kissed. Just a small peck, but it said volumes. My head fell back onto his shoulder. Inside, I'm jumping up and down in excitement. We kissed! And it felt so good. I had chills.

We must have sat there for a half hour. I wish it could have been forever. But eventually, I can see Jenna walking towards us. She must have jumped into the water, because she is soaked as she reached us. She saw us wrapped up together and smiled.

"Hey guys." She said. I once again have to admit how great looking she is. That bikini of hers highlighted her assets really well. With it now soaked, it clung to her body like a second skin.

"Get any numbers?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, do you think they would turn me down?" she said with a know-it-all tone.

"Probably not." I told her.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am starving. I think we should go out and get something to eat. Something nice, cause quite frankly, I'm tired of this fast food. It's messing with my figure." She said. I don't see a single flaw on her.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers