The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers

"Oh, OH, OH FUCK! FUCK ME YOU FUCK! FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME! DO IT! OHHHHH!" I yelled out, cumming hard, the bed rocking.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! OH FUCK YES!" he called out, unable to hold it in. He pulled me down on his dick, burying his dick inside me before finally releasing all that nice sticky cum that had built up in his balls for days deep inside my wet pussy. He kept humping, trying to bury his dick even more inside me, trying desperately to get me pregnant. Mary was no doubt still asleep as the bed next door rocked with the hard fuck that just occurred.

I collapsed on top of Brian as I tried to catch my breath. He was speechless below me. This was one of the best fucks I had ever had. This virgin had given me a great fuck. Well, he was no longer a virgin. I had made a man out of him. I could feel the load he had given me deep inside me. His dick had softened, but it still felt huge inside of me. My weakened state allowed him to push me off of him onto the bed next to me. He sat up on the bed and put his head in his hands, clearly conflicted by what had just occurred.

"You should go." he said, feeling guilty. I could easily keep going, but I could be patient. It would take time for him to come to terms with what had just happened. The dark side of his nature was starting to reach the surface. The dark side I had instilled in him during our nasty fuck. The things I had said and done would resonate inside him. He would compare all of his fucks to this one, and they would all come up short. The things we had done, the things that had made him cum so hard, were now in his subconscious. He was a different man now that we had fucked. I think he expected more of a fight, but I bounced up and grabbed my clothes.

"That was just what I needed." I said. He was barely paying attention.

"Listen, Bri." I started, feeling a little informal with him now that we had fucked. I pulled on my tank top. "I'm gonna play sick tomorrow, food poisoning. I don't want to go to that stupid build thing." I said. He looked at me like the evil slut I am. I turned and started to pull on my shorts. "If you play sick tomorrow too, I can teach you some more. If you lie to Mary, and stay here with me." I started, and pulled up my shorts just below my ass. "If you do that, I'll let you fuck my ass." His eyes widened as I told him this. I slipped out his room with a smile on my face, and stepped into my hotel room. Mary was still asleep, of course. I slipped into my bed, and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

***********

(Mary)

I woke up early, eager to get to the build. I got showered and changed into some work clothes. Jenna was starting to stir. She sat up and put her hands into her hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't feel good." She said.

"Oh, c'mon. You'll be doing some good work. Don't flake out on me." I said to her, annoyed. I knew she would do this. Try to get out of doing work by acting sick.

"Seriously, I don't feel good." she said, looking a little dazed as she looks at me. She looked a little sweaty.

"I knew you would do this, Jen. If I left you here, the second I leave you would be bouncing around, going shopping, or whatever." I said to her.

"You think I'm lying?" she said, clearly angry at me for presuming this.

"Yeah, I do." I told her.

"I got like food poisoning or something." Jenna said.

"Oh, yeah, food poisoning? Well, you had the same thing for dinner as Brian did. And he isn't sick." I explained.

"How do you fucking know? You haven't seen him." Jenna said. I marched over to the doors connecting our rooms. I opened the door on our side and knock on his. A few seconds later, Brian opened the door. I could tell immediately that something's wrong. He looks tired and pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried. After yesterday, I wanted nothing more than to spend time with him, working together, doing some real good.

"I don't know. Something I ate isn't agreeing with me." he said.

"You think you'll be able to make it to the build?" I asked, hopeful that he would.

"I don't know. I was up half the night. I don't think it's getting any better." he replied. I was crushed.

"Uh, Jenna's feeling sick too. The meat at the restaurant must have been bad." I said. "I can stay with you guys. Make sure you guys are okay." I suggested.

"No, that's okay. You go to the build. You help them out. I'll be okay here." he said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I'll be fine by tomorrow. I promise. If I need anything, I'll call you." he said. I looked over at Jenna.

"I'm sorry for thinking you were lying." I told her.

"It's okay." she said with a weak smile.

"Well, okay. I guess I'll head out. You guys sure you're okay here?" I asked. They both said they'd be fine.

"Well, I'll see you guys later." I told them. I stepped out of the hotel room. I am bummed out that neither of them will be there with me, but I am a little happy that I will be helping the underprivileged. I love to help.

***********

(Jenna)

I had to stop myself from smiling when Brian lied to Mary. I knew I had him then. I never told him the addictive qualities of fucking sluts. He was mine the second he was balls deep in my tight pussy, just like I knew he would be. The second a young man sticks his dick into a tight, slutty pussy, he's addicted forever. You don't just fuck a slut once then walk away. Maybe he should have known this before deciding to fuck me.

I waited for Mary to be gone for a few minutes before bouncing over to Brian's room, through the connecting door he oh so courteously left open.

"Morning, lover." I said seductively to him. He looked at me with hate in his eyes, angry at what I had done to him.

"Who are you? I mean, what kind of person are you, to do this to me? To her?" he asked. He now started to understand his new addiction. That desperate need to empty his balls. He couldn't deny it. That's why I knew he would stay here with me.

"I'm just a slut, baby. A whore. A bitch. I'm a girl that likes to be fucked. Hard. And you Brian, you're the perfect man for a girl like me. I showed you what type of man you really are. You thought you were the type of guy to date sweet girls, go on nice little dates, and make love on your wedding night to your soul mate. But you're not. You have a big cock, perfect for a slut like me. Guys with big cocks need to get fucked on a daily basis. You know girls like her can't take care of you. Only a slut like me can take care of that fat cock of yours." I told him. He was stunned into silence. I continued.

"You already made your choice. You already fucked me. You already lied to her. Once a man gets fucked, that's a feeling that he just can't let go. You can't recreate that with your hand. You can't recreate that with most girls. Girls like Mary want to make love to you. Make love to your cock. That's not enough for you now. You need to get fucked now, on a constant basis. Your cock will accept nothing less. You think you can go back to her now after sampling what I have to offer? You think you can go back to her after playing with my huge tits. You think you will be satisfied with her after getting your dick sucked by me? I bet that, even though she's a virgin, my pussy is still tighter. Did she ever make you cock hard like I did when you first saw me? Does she ever cause your balls to fill with cum, to make your balls so swollen, desperate for release, like I did?" I said, stepping towards him as he stood in place. "Can she make you cum as hard as I did? "

I stepped up till I am pressed against his chest, my firm tits pressed against his chest. No doubt he felt my hard nipples against him. I looked up at him with a smile. I leaned up and softly pressed my lips against his.

**********

(Mary)

I had checked in with the organizers of the build. They were surprised that I was the only person here from my group, but I explained to them the situation. Everyone was nice, but I felt kinda left out at times, simply because I didn't really know anyone. But it was fun, though.

As the morning sun rose in the sky and it started to get hot, the work got harder. To distract myself from the heat, I thought about Brian. We were practically dating. We had kissed. He kissed me! I liked him and he liked me. This thought drove me. I hoped he'd feel better. Maybe I could buy him some soup or something, anything to make him feel better. I knew he wanted to get out here and help out the underprivileged. I vowed tonight to do anything it took to make him feel good.

**********

(Jenna)

I was bent over on all fours on the bed as Brian, on his knees behind me, positioned his hard dick against my asshole. I had thoroughly coated his dick with baby oil before bending over in front of him.

"Okay, Brian, just push slowly." I guided him. He complied, like a good lover would. He pushed until his cockhead pushed its way into my ass.

"Oh, shit!" he said, taking in the feeling of my tight ass. He kept pushing, forcing his cock deeper. I moaned out, in a little pain, but mostly pleasure. I love getting fucked in the ass. I can't imagine how good it feels for a guy to put his cock up a girl's tight ass. That was what he was feeling now. He buried about eight inches of his huge dick up my tight ass before bottoming out, no more room for his massive dick up my tight little ass. He took in this feeling before starting to slide his dick out and back in.

"You think Mary would let you do this? You think you could get anything this good with her?" I looked back at him with a smirk.

"Fuck you, bitch!" he hissed at me, slapping my right ass cheek. I moaned out loud and nearly came. Turning this nice, sweet, good-hearted boy, into a cursing, rutting man was almost enough to make me cum. The fuck started to get harder as he drove his dick harder and harder into me, desperate to cum. He reached under me and cupped my tits, squeezing them hard as he could, as our orgasms quickly approached.

"Oh, FUCK! I'M CUMMING, YOU BASTARD. YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" I yelled out. My asshole clenched around his dick, inducing him to cum.

"AHH! FUCK!" he yelled out, his warm seed filling my asshole. Our mutual orgasm lasted about a minute, before he fell back and I fell forward onto my stomach. We both caught our breaths. I turned over to lie on my back. I started to rub my pussy. I was still really hot, really turned on.

"Brian, come up here. I need more." I pleaded with him, directing him to my pussy. He looked scared. This was clearly something he has never done before. I wiggled my finger, directing him to get closer. He moved closer till his face was within a foot of my pussy. My nice, wet, bare pussy. He licked his lips. I grabbed his head and pulled him forward, his mouth mashing against my cunt.

**********

(Mary)

I had just left the build as work ended for the day. I decided to pick up some soup for them both, hoping that it would help them feel better. I felt bad that they were cooped up in the hotel all day while I got to be out in the sun. They probably were stuck in bed all day.

**********

(Jenna)

The shower sprayed water down on us both as Brian pinned me against the shower wall. My legs were around his waist as he drove his dick into my pussy. His mouth and hands were busy with my breasts, squeezing them and forcing my nipples into his sucking mouth.

I had taken advantage of that mouth of his hours earlier. I kept his mouth on my pussy for over an hour, wanting him to get well acquainted with it. He licked and sucked on me. He nibbled and sucked on my clit. After a series of excellent orgasms, he knew my pussy as well as I did. I pulled him up to me and we rested for a few hours, regaining our strength.

We had woken up and decided to take a shower to clean up. He was now voraciously sucking on my nipples, biting and chewing on them. We humped together at a furious pace. He was getting tired, so he set me down and pushed me forward against the glass. He stood behind me and pushed his dick back into my pussy, back where it belonged. He banged me from behind as my tits pressed against the glass. After a few minutes of this, he buried his dick and released another load deep inside me.

***********

(Mary)

I returned to the room to find Jenna walking bowlegged to her bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I've been heaving all day. My back is throbbing." she told me, falling to her bed. I noticed the door between the rooms open and I walked through to find Brian lying back on the bed, looking exhausted.

"Hey. How you feeling?" I asked him.

"Uh, hey. I'm beat." he replied.

"Feeling any better?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, a little bit." he said.

"You think you'll be up for the build tomorrow." I asked

"Yeah, I think so." he replied.

"I got you guys some soup." I said, pulling out the cans of soup I had bought.

"Cool. I'm starving." he said, sitting up. I microwaved the soup then brought it over to him. He started to eat it.

"So, how was your day here?" I asked.

"Well, we were either in the bathroom or in bed for most of it. So, yeah, that's pretty much it. How was the build?" he asked.

"It was good. Everyone was really nice. It went really well. Didn't get to talk too much. Had no one to talk too." I said to him. He smiled.

"Sorry about that." he said with a small smile.

"It's okay." I replied. Jenna joined us in Brian's room.

"I got you some soup." I told her.

"Cool." she replied. We chatted for awhile, eating, and having a fun conversation. They were both pretty beat, so we called it an early night.

The next morning, Brian toughed it out and decided to join me at the build. Jenna still wasn't feeling good, so she hung back at the hotel. I drove to the build as we chatted for a bit.

"So, have you thought about getting the AC fixed?" he asked.

"Well, we don't have the money for it." I replied.

"I'm not saying to use the stipend money. I'm saying just pay for it with your own money. You'd have to do it eventually anyway." he replied.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Well, I know Jenna would appreciate it. And I'm not gonna lie. I am not looking forward to dealing with that drive again with no AC." he said laughing.

"Okay, maybe I will. Maybe tomorrow, we can take a cab down to the build, and let Jenna take the car to the shop. I'll give her some of my money. Cause I get the impression she doesn't really want to go the build. It'll give her something to do." I told him. He smiled at my last comment.

We reached the build soon after and got to work. We worked together, and it was fun. We flirted a little bit back and forth. We worked hard, and the sun rose high in the sky. I could tell the heat was getting to him. He was carrying some supplies when I saw him pause and take a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" I said, coming up to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me, and it seemed like he came to a conclusion.

"The heats getting to me. I'm thinking maybe I rushed it coming back today." He said. I frowned.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You should drink some water." I added, handing him my water bottle. He drank it, then shook his head.

"It's not that I'm dehydrated. It's my stomach, kicking in again." he said.

"Do you think you should go back to the hotel room?" I asked.

"That might be for the best." he replied sadly.

"Well, how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"I tell you what. You stay here, and keep helping. I'll drive back to the hotel, then I'll come back and pick you up." he said to me.

"Oh, okay. You sure you don't want me to drive you?" I asked.

"No, it's okay. You stay and help." he replied. I walked over and gave him a hug.

"I hope you feel better." I told him.

"Me too." he replied. I watched him walk over to the car and drive off. I was disappointed that I was alone again, so I went back to work to get my mind off of it.

***********

(Jenna)

I was staring into the mirror, applying some make up. I had changed into a dark blue tank top and my tight, denim, booty shorts. I heard the door to the room open and close and I smiled to myself. I heard the connecting door opened, and I saw Brian behind me in the mirror. He walked up behind me, put his arms around my waist, and started to grind his hard dick between my ass cheeks. He started to kiss my neck as his hands started to lift my shirt.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." he said, between sucks and licks on my neck. His hands lifted my top up to my shoulders, revealing my bare breasts. His hands immediately jumped up to them and started to squeeze. One of his hands slid down my stomach, slipped under my shorts, and started to finger my pussy.

"Couldn't stay away, could you? You saw her, pathetic, fat little body moving around and realized it didn't compare to mine." I said huskily. His mouth lifted off my neck.

"This has nothing to do with her. Stop talking about her." he said angrily, resuming his sucking on my neck, fingering me harder.

"Yes it does. This has everything to do with her. You think you love her, but you keep coming back to me. You can't get enough of my hot body. I think you found something you love more than her." I said. He lifted me up, carried me to my bed, and threw me down.

"I don't love you. I don't love your body." he said, clearly in denial. He took off his shirt and started to unbutton his pants. I pulled my tank top off and slipped out of my shorts, presenting my nude form once again to him. He took off his pants and boxers quickly, and joined me on the bed.

"Yes you do. It must be love if you can't stop yourself from forcing your huge dick into my tight little pussy on a daily basis. It must be love if you chose to abandon lovely Mary to spend more quality time with me. I dare you to stop fucking me. I don't think you can do it. I don't think you care about Mary at all anymore, do you?" I said, taunting him.

"Fuck you!" he hissed, placing his dick at the entrance to my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him inside me. He groaned out loud, his dick now back home. He started to raise and lower his hips, starting another lewd fuck.

We fucked for a few hours before he had to go and pick up Mary. Things got boring again once Mary showed up, and we were forced to spend the rest of the night making inane chit-chat. She made plans for me tomorrow to take her car into the shop. I was fine with it, as long we had air conditioning on the drive home, I would be happy.

Brian played sick again, clearly now feeling the addictive affects of fucking sluts. Mary was disappointed again, but who cares. Five minutes after she was out the door, Brian's hard dick was buried up my tight asshole. We spent the next hour or so fucking hard, taking the edge off, knowing we had a long day ahead of us. We drove the car to the shop, and waited around a few hours while they fixed the AC. Brian used Mary's credit card to pay, but finally, after a week of waiting, we had a fully functional AC in Mary's crappy little car. Brian sat down in the driver's seat while I sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey, so we have Mary's credit card. Why don't we go do a little shopping?" I said with a wide smile.

"No, we can't do that, that's horrible. Besides, I'm pretty sure she would figure out what happened." Brian said incredulously. I nodded in agreement. I noticed something between the seats and grabbed it. It was the envelope holding the stipend money.

"Hey, give that back!" he said, reaching over to try and grab it from me. I held it out of his reach.

"Hold on, hold on. I'll make you a deal." I said. He calmed down and started to listen.

"Now, I have taught you so much. I have brought you from the beginner level stuff to the expert stuff. I have brought you so much pleasure. I think I deserve a little reward." I told him, unzipping the envelope.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers