The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,910 Followers

I didn't know what to do. How could that slut Jenna start seeing my ex? Who does that? But I had to stop thinking out of anger. If she was really trying to improve herself, then who am I to stop it? If she's happy, and Brian's happy, then who am I to get in the way? I had to let go of Brian. We were broken up, and he had moved on. I hated that he was seeing Jenna. I didn't understand what he saw in her. But, I had to be the bigger person. I had to move on.

"Okay. It's okay." I told her. Jenna groaned out loud.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a leg cramp, Mary. Anyway, are you sure? Are you sure it's okay?" she asked.

"It's okay. If you guys are happy, then I'm happy. You have my approval." I told her. I heard muffled noises as it sounded like she was covering the phone.

"Sorry, dropped the phone. Thanks, Mary. It means a lot for me that you're okay with this. Thanks for being, uh, cool about this." she said to me.

"Okay." I respond, in a daze.

"Listen, I gotta, uh, gotta go now. Okay bye!" she said quickly, ending the call. I set the phone down. I sat in the apartment, alone, not moving. Just silence.

***********

(Jenna)

I had to get off the phone quickly. I didn't want Mary to hear me cum.

"Oh, fuck Brian, you fuck me so fucking hard. You're fucking making me cum!" I yelled at him, as he thrusted hard from behind me as I was bent over in front of him as we fucked doggy style. I came really fucking hard on his huge cock. He kept thrusting away, like the good lover I trained him to be.

I knew he would come crawling back to me. I knew that once he saw what Mary had to offer, he would come seek my companionship. It was on the first day back to college that he called me. He arrived at my doorstep, his rock hard dick evident in his shorts. He assumed he could just come in and just get down to business with me, but I held him off. I told him, in no uncertain terms, that he couldn't fuck my tight little cunt unless he dumped Mary. I was not going to share him with her. He reluctantly agreed.

Within a half hour of Brian dumping Mary, he was balls deep in my tight little snatch. From that point on, he was mine. We fucked constantly. Somehow, I didn't end up pregnant from all of our fucking during the trip, but I intended to change that. There was a part of him that might not want to stay with me. If he put a baby in my belly, he would be mine for good.

Brian stopped going to those stupid honors society meetings. He found a better cause: My tight pussy. It was his addiction. He did whatever I wanted as long as he could do me on a regular basis. All that energy and passion that he put towards helping the underprivileged was now used to make his spoiled little college slut cum. And he knew how to make me cum. He was an expert at it.

Brian slapping me on the ass brought me back to the present. I had made a real man out of him. A grunting, cursing, fucking man.

"I fucking told you Brian. I told you she would approve of us. What a fucking dumbass! What must it be like to so completely owned by another girl? She plans her little romantic moment, but she lets me come with. Of course I'm going to fuck you. And that fucking idiot doesn't notice a thing. Then, I steal her man from her, and she's okay with it! How fucking hot is that Brian? Ha!" I moaned out to him.

"So fucking hot, Jenna. Everything you've ever said is right. Your tight pussy feels so fucking good." he grunted to me, tracing his fingers along my tramp stamp.

"Come on baby, make me pregnant. Come on baby, do it. Fuck me! Do it! Make me fucking cum and give me a baby." I told him. He buried his dick in me and released his load into me as he made me cum as well. He collapsed onto my back, forcing us down to the bed.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

************

(Mary)

I stood in the chapel and tried to remember how I got here. To be perfectly honest, I had trouble moving on from Brian. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I kept obsessing about his relationship with Jenna. How did that happen? Did something happen between them during the trip? I didn't remember anything. They were sick most of the time. Maybe they bonded or something.

I just kept thinking that if I hadn't brought her with us on the trip, then nothing would have happened between them, they wouldn't have ever known each other. If I hadn't have gotten drunk one night, I wouldn't have felt obligated to let her come with. It was my fault.

It was hard knowing they were so happy together. Brian wasn't happy with me, but was happy with her. She had something that I didn't, something that he liked more. That drove me nuts. We met a few times, as we were still friends. It was hard to see them so happy together, hanging off each other. It was hard to see pictures of them online, at parties, having the time of their lives, so happy. I was floored when I found out that he had proposed to her only after only a few months of dating. Come to find out, he had knocked her up. Unbelievable. He had truly moved on.

I had met another boy, Christopher. He was a sweetheart, not as big and strong and handsome as Brian, but good nonetheless. He treated me sweetly, and I held off on our lovemaking. He totally understood. He was kinda bland, but he was nice, and I didn't want to be single at that point.

So here I stood at Brian and Jenna's wedding. Jenna asked me to be her maid of honor. I didn't really want to do it, but I couldn't tell her no. Brian looked so gorgeous as he stood a few feet away, watching Jenna walk down the aisle. She was visibly pregnant, six months pregnant to be exact. His parents had insisted that he marry her before the baby comes. She still looked great though. She didn't even get big and bloated like some pregnant women do. She had one of those volleyball tummy's which looked like she had a volleyball stuffed in her shirt.

I watched conflicted as they said their I do's, insanely jealous of Jenna. She was so happy and so beautiful, and she had Brian locked down. She was set for life. I looked over at Christopher, and looked away, disappointed.

***********

(Jenna)

I was in the bathroom of my honeymoon suite. My husband was waiting for me in the bedroom. I looked at my topless body. I still looked damn good for a chick that was six-months pregnant. My boobs had already gotten bigger. Brian really liked that.

I had convinced Brian to start accepting his father's money. He had a wife and a baby to take care of. No more of that self-made man bullshit. Take the money, live the good life. His parents had paid for the wedding, and they bought us a house as a wedding gift.

Meanwhile, I was totally dropping out of school. I was set. I had gotten knocked up by a rich stud and gotten him to marry me. I was ready to live the good life. I didn't need to do any silly work. Let hubby do all the work and then let him come home to a nice tight cunt to fuck. That's all he'll ever need.

I walked into the bedroom, only wearing a white garter belt, nylons, and suspenders connecting the two. My husband Brian was laying on the bed, naked, his massive ten inch dick pointing straight up at the ceiling. His eyes feasted on my naked body. He had one thing to tell me.

"Jenna, you fucking slut. I fucking love you."

I joined him on the bed, victorious. Victorious over him and over Mary. I smiled as I lowered my pussy on his massive dick, and his hands reached up to cup my massive tits. I smiled. Life was good.

*

(Author's note: I just wanted to say thanks for all the great feedback I have been getting. They have been mostly positive, and I've been very encouraged by them. This story ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated. I originally was going to have Mary find out Brian and Jenna were fucking, and be stuck with them as she flaunted her victory over her the whole drive back, but I decided to change it. I tried a few different things in this story, some I will keep doing, some not. Most of my criticisms I've received dealt with the changing POV's. I am still evolving as a writer, so I am trying to work on it, so bare with me. I have received a lot of comments from people willing me to keep writing these stories. I just want to say I have no plans to stop. Like I said in my profile, I am always looking for new ideas for similar stories in the same vein as the ones I have written. If any of you have any good ideas, please let me know. I have received a bunch of good ones that I have added to the list of stories I plan to write. My next story should be out relatively quickly. Keep your eyes out for "The Hotel Room," coming soon.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,910 Followers