The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers

"What do you think?" I asked Brian, trying to not act too stingy.

"I'm pretty hungry too." He replied. I smiled at him and nodded. We both stood and packed up. We went back to the hotel room to change, and then drove around till we found a nice Italian restaurant. We sat at a table, with me sitting next to Brian and Jenna sitting across from Brian. Luckily, she had changed into something more decent than what she had worn most of the day. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and jeans. The waiter came up to take our orders. I ordered a pasta dish, and then Brian ordered a steak. Jenna ordered the same thing that Brian did.

The meal went well. We chatted like old friends throughout. When Brian went to the bathroom, Jenna and I had quick girl talk. She was super excited for me when I told her that we kissed. Brian was back quickly, and normal conversation resumed.

This was honestly the best night ever. Surrounded by friends, kissing the boy I was falling in love with. But quite frankly, it was so much to take in that by the time we got back to the hotel, I was exhausted. Brian retired to his room, as we got changed for bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

***********

(Jenna)

I waited till I knew Mary was asleep. It wasn't long till she was snoring. I heard the TV playing in Brian's room next door. I smiled, as I removed the sheets covering me. I had put back on the outfit I had worn in the car, my pink tank-top and black booty shorts. I could tell Brian really liked those. Tonight's the night. I stand up and quietly snuck out the door, stepping into the warm night air. I shut the door quietly and step over to Brian's room. I knocked softly. I heard footsteps as he approached. He opened the door, looking a little tired, but still gorgeous.

"Hey, what's up Jenna?" he asked.

"I'm having trouble falling asleep. I heard your TV on and thought we could hang out for a bit. Mary's already out." I asked, slightly pushing out my boobs, hoping to sway his decision.

"I don't know, Jen. I was actually about to go to bed." he replied.

"Please, Brian? It'll only be for a little bit, until I get tired." I told him. Well, it might not be a little bit. It'll probably take a lot of fucking to wear me out tonight.

"Alright, I guess so." he relented. I stepped in. I pattered over in my bare feet and sat on the edge of the bed. I could smell his manly scent permeating through the room. He sat down a foot or two away from me. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I finally decided to start up my plan.

"So, I heard you two kissed earlier?" I asked him, looking right at him, reading his reactions.

"Uh, yeah, we did." he stammered, caught a little off guard.

"She really likes you, you know." I told him.

"Uh, really?" he asked, looking for confirmation of his own feelings.

"Yeah, she does. Trust me. I've heard a lot about you since before this trip started." I told him.

"Oh yeah?" he replied, happy to know the girl he liked actually liked him back.

"She wanted you to go on this trip with her since the start." I said.

"Really?" he asked, with a smile.

"Yeah. It's all quite adorable." I answered with a laugh. He laughed.

"So, you like her too, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like her." he replied.

"I thought so. I'm good at reading these kinds of things." I told him. There was a lull in the conversation as this all sunk in.

"But, I wanted to talk to you about something before your relationship with her goes any further." I started.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I've noticed this tension between us." I said.

"What kind of tension?" he asked.

"You've never met a girl like me, have you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"A girl so experienced." I explained, trying to put it delicately.

"Experienced in what?" he replied, naively. I giggle at his innocence.

"Honey, you've never been around a girl like me who's been with quite a few men." I told him.

"Oh." He said, finally clicking into what I was saying. "Well, I guess not. I guess girls like you and guys like me run in different circles." he added.

"Exactly. Brian, can I ask you something?" I started.

"Yeah." he said, a little nervously.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked. He blushed. "Brian, it's nothing to be ashamed of." I said, grabbing his shoulder. He smiled to himself. I can tell that he's thinking that I already know the answer, so he shrugged and started to talk again.

"Uh, yeah, I am a virgin. I've just been waiting for the right girl to come along." he explained. I smiled.

"That's great. That's a great thing to do, Brian. But, this kinda relates to what I wanted to talk about." I said.

"Which is?" he asked.

"Like I said, you've never been around a girl like me. An innocent guy like you has to be fascinated with a girl like me, because I'm so unlike you." I explained.

"What makes you think that?" he asked.

"Brian, you have not been able to keep your eyes off of me this entire trip." I replied.

"I um, I, uh, no I didn't." he stammered, blushing again. I put my hand on his shoulder to soothe him. He pulled away and stood up. I did the same.

"Listen, Brian, nobody would blame you. I have been kinda showing off." I explained. He couldn't help but give me the up and down with his eyes.

"I really should apologize. I just can't help myself. I like to dress like a slut. I should've known how it would affect you." I told him.

"What do you mean, affect me?" he asked.

"You think a girl like me wouldn't notice that bulge in your pants whenever you looked at me." I told him softly with a smile.

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about." he said, clearly terrified of me.

"Yeah you do. It'd be impossible not to notice me. It's impossible for a guy like you to not notice a slut like me." I told him. He smiled nervously and rubbed his eyes.

"I've never heard a girl call herself a slut." he replied.

"I'm not ashamed of it. I like sex. I've had a lot of sex, with a lot of guys. I've gotten very good at it. I can't hide my true nature." I told him.

"Why are you telling me this?" he said.

"You've known this since you met me. You knew I was a slut the second you saw me. You could smell it. An innocent guy like you can't control yourself around a girl like me, who just flaunts it, who struts her stuff. You can't help but react to me, on a purely physical level." I told him in a purr. I think he's starting to understand my true intentions.

"I mean, look at me. I've got nice, big boobs, smooth tan skin, sexy black hair and a nice round ass." I pause and turn around, letting him admire my juicy ass. I turn back. "It's impossible for any guy to not notice these things, let alone a guy like you."

"What are you doing? I like Mary." he told me, terrified.

"I know you do. But on a purely physical level, you like me more. I've got a better body than she does, and you know it." I said.

"So what if you have a better body? I still like Mary more." he replied, unwittingly confirming my statement.

"That's exactly my point. While you do like Mary, and clearly want to be with her, that might not be the best thing to do right now. Let me tell you something. I've been with a few virgins in my day. And to be honest, they were terrible. They were clumsy, awkward and they didn't last more than a minute. They wouldn't admit that they had a lot to learn. They wouldn't admit they were virgins. I didn't realize they needed the beginner course, when I was trying to give them the expert level stuff. And you know what the first thing I did when they finished. I kicked them out. Bad sex can ruin a relationship. And if you go into a relationship with Mary, the sex you two have will be pretty bad. You guys will be great together, you will. But if you go into a relationship with her and offer the pathetic sex that virgin's offer, that could end things. No girl wants to have sex with a virgin. She'll expect more than that. If you don't give her what she needs that could be the end of a great relationship. And that would be tragic." I said. I could not believe the bullshit I was spouting, but the best part was that he was too naïve to realize it. He was stunned into silence.

"So here's the point I'm been trying to get to. Virgins suck in bed. I know it, and you probably realize that I'm telling the truth here. But like I said earlier, the virgins I've been with were too proud to admit it. They were too proud to admit they had a lot to learn. But you? You're a good student, a good boy. You would admit you have a lot to learn. I think I could make something out of you with a little tutelage. I could teach you so much." I continued. He was taken aback.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am. I am offering you a gift here. I can teach you so much about sex. It won't just be me telling you what to do. I'll be showing you. I teach by doing. I'll show you how to have sex using my body." I offered.

"You're saying, you want me to have sex with you." he asked, taking it all in.

"Yes. You won't learn to fuck without experience. I can give you that experience. I'm really good at sex. Like, spectacular at it. Your first time should not be with someone that you are really in to. Everyone's first time is bad. You don't want to ruin a good thing with her by having bad sex. I know you don't like me in the same you like her, but admit it, there's a part of you that's interested in a girl like me. You may not like me like a boy likes a girl, but you are attracted to me. In a purely physical way. You like my body. You're attracted to my body. You want to do bad things to my body. If you don't get this out of your system now, you might cheat on her later. And nobody wants that. So that's what I'm offering: guilt free, no strings attached, sex. I can teach you everything, and I mean everything, you need to know so that when you and Mary eventually have sex, you won't let her down." I said. I have to keep from smiling as I see him considering this option.

"I can't do this. I'm in to Mary." he said, his conscience flaring up.

"You're not cheating on her. You aren't official. I'll teach you all about fucking girls, and I'll leave you fully prepared and ready for a long, healthy relationship with Mary. I'm not trying to get in the way of you two here." I explained. I know this is bullshit, because once he's inside me, once he felt my tight pussy around his cock, there's no going back.

"I don't know." he said, with clearly conflicting emotions.

"Listen, Brian. We both know you want this. Mary will never know. I want to teach you to be a good lover, for her. I want to train you to make her happy. Don't you want to make Mary happy?" I asked. He's fighting a losing battle. I stood just in front of him, turned around, and pushed my ass into his crotch. I felt his hard cock fit perfectly between my ass cheeks. He groaned then backed away.

"No. I can't. I'm supposed to lose my virginity to someone I love, not a one night stand." he said, terrified to lose his virginity to a slut. I turned to face him.

"Brian, if everything were perfect, everyone's first time would just be awesome sex with their soul mates on their wedding nights. But, this is the real world. It takes practice to get good at this stuff. And believe me, I've had a lot of practice." I replied. I reached my arms around his shoulders and looked at him. As we looked into each other's eyes, I saw his will to resist fading. I turned around and pushed my ass back into his crotch. His hard cock returned to the area between my two firm ass cheeks. I started to roll my hips, grinding my ass against his dick. I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips. The slow grind of lust began in him.

"You have to start slow." I whispered. "You don't just dive in. With dancing, maybe some slow grinding. Really trying to get her going. Letting her know that you're interested in what she's offering." I said, flexing my ass cheeks around his hard cock. He groaned again. His hands start to rise along my sides, his goal obvious. I grabbed them and place them back on my hips.

"Slow baby, slow. You have to be patient. You have to let it build up. It's so much better that way." I whispered again. We stood there, grinding together for five or so minutes. He looked down at me over my shoulder, his eyes drawn into the valley between my massive breasts. My nipples were standing tall under my tank top. I tried to step away, but he held me against his dick, not wanting to lose the pleasurable feelings I was generating. I escaped his grasp, turned around and pushed him back till he fell to a sitting position on the bed. I straddled him, facing forward, so I'm now sitting on his lap. My arms went around his neck again. We stared into each other's eyes as I started to grind into him again. I pulled his face to mine, and before he knew it, my tongue was down his throat. He was in a daze as he just took my tongue, not fighting back. His tongue finally started to play with mine, and within minutes, his tongue was buried in my mouth. He was learning quickly. I wanted to emphasize what he got with me in comparison with a girl like her. With her, he got a little peck on a romantic beach. With me, he got deep french-kissing and grinding in a hotel room. There was clearly no comparison which was more memorable.

After kissing for a long time, showing him how sluts kiss, I pulled away and fell to my knees in front of him. He didn't fight me as I reached towards the top of his shorts and started to pull them down. The root of his massive cock started to appear. I pulled on the shorts until his incredible ten inch dick appeared, bouncing out of his shorts. I dropped his shorts to the ground.

"Oh, Brian. How no slutty girl has snatched this dick up, I'll never know. You've been waving this thing at all the sluts around and you've been able to resist them all. That's impressive." I said. I reached up with both hands and started to slowly stroke his dick, pre-cum already leaking from the head.

"Now most girls would go as fast as possible, trying to get you off quick. But true sluts know that they should take it nice and slow, letting it build to a head. Drive you to the edge, but not quite over." I said. I continue to jack his dick for awhile, keeping him on edge.

"I'm so sorry for teasing you all this time with my hot body. It must've been so hard to just sit there while there was a horny slut in the backseat begging to be fucked. Let me apologize." I said, before burying his dick in my mouth.

"Oh, god!" he moaned loudly. I went up and down, using my perfected blow-job technique. My tongue runs all over his dick. I use a lot of spit, so drool leaked all over his dick as I sucked. My drool drips down to his balls. I took as much as I could in my mouth, then took it out. I ran my tongue along the line of drool before taking his balls into my mouth, one at a time. I give his dick a kiss right on the head before pulling away, and returning to stroking his dick.

"I must say Brian. I have never seen a bigger dick in my life. I can't believe it's been wasted for so long." I told him. He was in a daze, incapable of forming a coherent thought. I stood up and pulled off his shirt. I pushed him back.

"A guy like you, with a dick that big, should be getting laid constantly. Not wasting it on your vows of virginity. Now, I'm gonna show you what you've been missing." I told him. I reached down to the bottom of my tank top and started to pull it off. I stopped just below my breasts. His eyes were on them, waiting for them to appear. I finally yanked my top up and off as my tits jiggle before coming to a stop, fully bared to his leering eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off my perfect 36 DD's. They were massive and perfect. They were perky and perfectly round. My nipples were constantly hard, and the areolas around them were nice and smooth. I loved my tits, and clearly, so did he.

I let him take this in for a few minutes before running my thumbs under the edge of my spandex shorts. I turned around, bent over slightly, and lowered them, revealing my perfect ass to him. My cheeks were firm, round, and tan. Usually, when a guy saw them, he couldn't resist the edge to constantly grab them. I dropped my shorts to the floor. I turned around to face him, hands on my hips, revealing to him my bare pussy, completely shaved. He didn't know where to stare, so he constantly shifted from staring at my tits to staring at my pussy. I jumped onto the bed and crawled over his naked body, his dick standing proudly. I reached between us and grabbed his dick, placing it at the entrance to my pussy. I leaned over him and stared into his eyes.

"Do I need, like, a condom or something?" he asked.

"Don't worry Brian. You have nothing to worry about." I told him. With that, I lowered myself onto him. His massive dick forced his way into my tight little pussy. We both moaned out loud. His dick felt so fucking good! I couldn't imagine the feelings going through his head. I've been told I have the tightest pussy around. I've fucked around, but I was still able to keep it nice and snug. And now, with him, a virgin, sticking his massive dick into my impossibly tight pussy, he must be feeling things he never knew existed.

My eyes looked back into his eyes as his settled back into mine. In that moment, our eyes said everything. In that moment, he realized that I was tricking him, that this had nothing to do with teaching him. In that moment, he knew this had nothing to with Mary. In that moment, he knew I was doing this just to get fucked. In that moment, he saw me for what I am: a horny slut that wanted his big dick. In that moment, he knew that my pussy was better than anything any other girl could offer. In that moment, he knew he could never get this from Mary. In that moment, his eyes filled with hate as he saw my plan, my plan to steal him from Mary. That moment passed quickly.

"You know what to do, Brian. Follow your instincts. Fuck me hard!" I commanded him. He looked up at me as I leaned up. He couldn't resist his most basic of urges. He grabbed my hips and started to slowly drive his dick into me. It started slow, but as I matched his rhythm, the fuck started to get harder. Our skin slapped together, as we both worked up a sweat. His eyes were transfixed by my bouncing tits. He looked up into my eyes and I nodded. His hands moved up to my breasts and he cupped them in his hands.

"Oh my god!" he said in disbelief as he finally has the tits he has been craving for so long in his hands. He squeezed them over and over. His fingers reached my nipples and he pinched them both, hard.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out. "You have a dirty side!" I said with a laugh, looking down at my fuck partner. He would never have done that with Mary. He had too much respect for her to do that. But he knew I was a slut, who'll take anything he wanted to do. He knew that I have no limits when I fuck. He's getting good. I knew he wasn't going to last long, since it was his first time. I sensed his worry as he nearly reached that point.

"You should get off me. It's gonna happen soon." he said to me.

"What's gonna happen?" I asked naively, continuing to bounce.

"I'm gonna cum. You have to get off of me." he pleaded. His hands go to my hips, attempting to lift me off.

"It's okay baby. You can cum in me. You have nothing to worry about." I replied.

"But you could get pregnant." he said, worried.

"So? Doesn't that make it better? Cumming inside some slut you barely know, with a good chance of getting her pregnant? That big dick of yours is built to get sluts pregnant. Sluts like me." I told him, letting my dark designs reach the surface for a moment. He tried to push me off of him again, but I fought him off and started to hump him harder. My ass flexing as I humped and grinded on that fat dick of his. His hands stopped fighting me, the pleasure too great. His arms fell back to my hips as he assisted me in making this fuck harder, helping in our mating rhythm, his base instincts reaching the surface. The instinct to fuck and impregnate the hottest bitch around. Me. I felt the orgasm I've been waiting for reaching the surface.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers