The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

"Doesn't that make you a whore? Having sex for money?" he responded.

"I think it's all the fucking I do that makes me a whore." I responded with a smile. That shut him up. I started to leaf through the money.

"Now, I'll leave enough to cover the hotel rooms, and food and gas. That still leaves a bunch of extra money. Let's have a little fun. C'mon, you know I've earned it." I said with a sickeningly sweet smile. I pulled out a wad of cash. I saw his resolve fading.

"I don't know. It seems wrong." he said.

"Honey, you've done a whole lot of wrong on this trip." I told him.

That is how I earned myself a nice little shopping trip. Money that was meant to help the underprivileged went towards a better cause: making a little college slut's life a little better. Money that was meant to help build homes for the poor was now spent on buying me a bunch of sexy outfits. Money that was donated to help the sick bought me a lacy little bra to help push up my massive breasts. Money meant to feed the hungry was better spent on the sexy little thong tucked snugly between my ass cheeks. Money donated specifically to make the world a better place bought me the tramp stamp now freshly adorned on my lower back. Just the thought of all of this made me wet. How did Brian react to my shopping trip, you might ask? He could barely make it into my hotel room before burying his dick in my cunt.

It was the guilt over him letting me use this money for myself that weighed on him more than anything. I could tell he felt bad, so the next morning, our last full day in California, he decided to join Mary at the build and was actually able to stay there the entire day. It wasn't all of the cheating he had been doing on her that made him guilty. It wasn't that he would rather spend the day fucking my slutty ass than hanging with Mary, helping to build stupid houses. That didn't bother him enough to stop. No, it was a couple hundred bucks that did it. His priorities were all messed up, it seemed. The thought made me smile.

Being on my own for the day didn't bother me at all. Mary didn't even bother asking if I was going to come down to the build. She knew better. So, with the day to myself, I was able to go down to the beach and work on my tan. It gave me the chance to wear my teeny bikini that I had purchased the day before, and the guys at the beach were stumbling all over themselves at the sight of me. I gave them nothing to show I was interested. I gave them no indication that I even noticed them. All I cared about was that at the end of the day, my tan looked spectacular.

I beat them back to the room and got changed. My back was still sore from getting the tattoo, and I didn't want Mary to notice it, so I had to keep it covered. They came in a few minutes later, worn out from a long days work. We all started to pack up when Mary started looking through the stipend money. Brian looked at me nervously.

"This isn't right, we're missing some money." she said, looking at us.

"How much?" Brian asked.

"A few hundred bucks!" she said, worried. "How could this have happened?" Then she looked over at me.

"Jen, I have to ask. You didn't take anything out of here, did you?" she asked.

"No! Of course not!" I said, acting offended. "Besides, Brian had the money on him at all times." I added, shifting the blame to Brian. He looked shocked at this.

"I didn't take any." he stammered out.

"Well, I know that." Mary assured him. Bitch. Assuming I stole the money, and Brian was infallible. Ha, little does she know.

"Maybe I dropped some. When we got gas or something, and I was taking the money out. Maybe some of it fell out and I didn't notice." he explained, sounding sincere. I admired his ability to lie so easily to Mary. Mary thought to herself and then came to a conclusion.

"It's okay. Listen, they gave me the money, so it was my responsibility. If they raise any questions, I'll take the blame." Mary said.

"Mary, no..." Brian started, but Mary interrupted.

"No it's okay. I don't want you to get into trouble." she said.

"Mary, I lost it. I'll take responsibility." Brian argued. Ha! I had to stop myself from laughing watching these two argue about who was going to take responsibility for the money I stole.

"Listen, Brian. I have never met anyone as passionate about helping the underprivileged, about helping the poor, and the sick. I'm pretty passionate, but you're even more so. I don't want anything to get in the way of you helping. If I have to take the hit, I will." she argued. Brian smiled, grabbed her by the sides of her head, and pulled her into a kiss. No tongue, obviously, just a long, boring, closed-mouth on closed mouth, kiss. I rolled my eyes. They separated, and Mary was blushing. She was starting to tear up as she burst into a brilliant smile. She pulled him into a hug. She'd never looked happier.

She was bopping around the room the rest of the night, on cloud nine. We started to pack and load some of the stuff into the car. We called it an early night soon after.

We woke up way too early to get a start on the trip back. Brian went to check us out of the rooms, as Mary and I finished packing. When he returned and walked up to the driver's side door, I started the next phase of my plan.

"Shotgun!" I called out.

"What? C'mon Jen." She said, imploring me to change my mind.

"Hey, I rode in the back the whole way here. I'd like to see what the front seat is like." I argued, taking advantage of her good nature. That's why she will always be a loser, and I'll always be a winner.

"Fine." she relented angrily. She sat in the back seat as I sat in the passenger seat. I was wearing a cute pink blouse I had bought with some of my denim booty shorts. With my darker tan, I looked amazing. Brian sure noticed, his eyes consuming all the visual treats I was offering. Brian started the car, pulled out, and started the drive back home.

The drive back was far more fun than the drive to California. Late on the first day, Mary had fallen asleep in the backseat. The tension between Brian and me was thick. We were both visibly horny. Neither of us had had to go this long without fucking for like the last week or so, and we were feeling it. We were both fidgety, aching to find a release from this tension. That is why he put up no resistance whatsoever when I unzipped his pants, pulled out his throbbing, ten inch dick, and inhaled it down to his balls. It was so fucking hot to be sucking off Brian while Mary snored in the backseat, like, three feet away. I slobbered loudly on his dick, making this blowjob extra wet and juicy. He finally put his hand on my head, held me so his dick was completely buried in my throat, and came. He groaned quietly, trying as hard as he could to not vocalize the pleasure he was feeling and wake up Mary. I swallowed his load, like a good whore should. It was more than usual, having almost two days of cum built up. I tucked his deflating dick neatly back into his pants and zipped him up. I leaned back up into my seat and looked at him. He looked relaxed, the pressure in his balls now gone.

"Did you like your first bit of road head, baby?" I whispered. His look told the story. I think I drained all his energy out through his dick. I smiled.

"Listen, baby. Now you have to return the favor." I whispered to him.

"What? How?" he asked, looking at me incredulously, confused at the logistics involved in returning the favor. I giggled. I grabbed his hand.

"Here, baby, let me show you." I said, guiding his hand into my shorts until he understood. Two of his fingers slipped inside my pussy. I had taught him well. He was now an expert at fingering a girl. I sat back and rested my arms comfortably as I let him get to work. Within a few minutes he had me on edge. But he wouldn't take me over. He held me on the edge, forcing me to plead with him.

"Don't tease me, baby. Just make me cum." I begged to him. He started to finger me harder, pushing me to the edge. I finally grabbed onto his wrist as he pushed me over the edge. I held his hand between my legs as I rode the orgasm out. I finally released his hand, and he pulled it out of my pants. His hand appears to us both, now soaked. I pulled his hand to my mouth, and one at a time, sucked his fingers into my mouth, cleaning off my juices. He put his hand back on the wheel. I looked back in the rearview mirror and smiled as I saw Mary still peacefully asleep. I noticed Brian move his hand up to his nose every so often, trying to take in my scent off of his fingers. I don't even think he knew he was doing it. Mary woke up a few minutes later, and with that, the ride became boring again.

As we woke up the next morning and started to load the car, Mary made sure to immediately call shotgun. I smiled, but I knew that I probably wouldn't be able to have any fun today. And I was not wrong. This was as boring a day as I had had during the trip. We found another hotel room late that night, just one, which we all shared. Brian slept on the floor again, and I slept on the side of the bed next to him. Hours passed after we all went to bed, but I was still awake. I was too fucking horny to sleep. I looked down, and noticed that Brian was still awake too, no doubt going through what I was going through. Mary was of course, sound asleep. I looked at Brian until he noticed me. I pointed to the door, indicating we should go outside. He looked conflicted, but his aching balls forced his hand, and he stood up, ready to sneak outside. I grabbed the car keys quietly, and led him out of the room. I held his hand and led him to the backseat of the car.

We proceeded to work up quite a sweat in the backseat as I rode his hard cock to a screaming orgasm. After draining his balls deep in my pussy, I led him up quietly to our room. We were in for a shock as we entered and saw a confused Mary, wondering where we were.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Neither of us could sleep, so we went out and got some air." I responded, thinking quickly.

"I could use some air." she suggested with a smile. We were forced to spend a half hour chit chatting with Mary on the balcony until we went back into the room. No longer horny, I was able to fall asleep quickly.

The next day was the last day of the trip. No more hotels, no more car rides after today. Mary almost catching us seemed to really spook Brian, so he barely spoke to me for the first half of the drive. Mary drove, Brian was in the passenger seat, and I was behind him in the back. We stopped halfway through the drive to get gas. Mary pumped the gas, and then we pulled over to the side because Mary wanted to go to the bathroom before moving on. As she did, she left me and Brian alone in the car. I reached around the seat and start to rub his chest and kiss his neck. He grabbed my hands and pushed me away.

"Stop, hey stop." he said to me. I sat back in my seat.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We can't do this anymore." he said to me.

"Why not?" I said with a little pout.

"This trip, you know, it's been a different world. What happens on the trip stays on the trip. You know, once the trip is over, we are over. I am going to move on with Mary." he explained to me.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I said to him with a bright smile.

"We never were together. We were never anything more than what we did. That's it. Once this trip is over, we won't be seeing each other again. And I plan to keep it that way. We're done, okay? That's it." he said, laying it all out for me, bracing for my wrath.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

"That's it?" he asked, confused by my lack of a fight. I snuck forward and grabbed his cell phone before he could stop me, and started to play with it.

"Yeah, Brian. If you want it to be over, it's over. If you think you can give this up and be with Mary, then go ahead. If you can go on without my big tits, which you just love to squeeze and play with, then go ahead. If you can go on without having my long smooth legs wrapped around you as we fuck, then do it. If you can give up my hot ass, which you love to love to bury your huge dick into, then go ahead. If you can go on without having my tight little pussy, that knows how to drain your balls in just the right way, then go ahead. If you want to be with plain old Mary rather than a hot slut like me, then I wish you luck. But, if you change your mind..." I started, before tossing his phone back to him. "Then give me a call. You have my number. If you ever get bored of what Mary has to offer, you know where to find me." I finished.

"After we get back, I'm never going to see you again." he said with an arrogant smile.

"If you say so." I replied, with a bright smile. He looked at me angrily at this, but Mary returned and ruined our fun.

The rest of the drive was quiet. We reached the dorms at nine thirty or so in the evening. We started to unpack. I dragged some of my stuff up to the dorm, leaving them alone. I went back down to grab one last thing, and I see them standing next to Brian's car, standing close. All Brian's bags were in his car. I listened to their conversation as I grabbed my bag.

"Hey, so, I'm thinking maybe we should meet up at some point over the break. Just hang out. I think it'll be fun." Mary said awkwardly, finally asking Brian out.

"I would like that." Brian responded with a smile. They moved towards each other and shared another cute little peck. They then hugged. Brian, looking over her shoulder, can now clearly see me. I held my thumb and pinky out in the style of a phone. I held my fingers between my mouth and ear, and with a smile, mouthed the word, "Call me."

He gave me a look as he continued the hug. I put on a smug smile as I turned and walked away.

***********

(Mary)

I had finally asked out Brian at the end of the trip. I couldn't be happier when he told me he agreed to see me over the summer. I had dreams about our future together. Nice dates, long walks on the beach, seeing movies together, getting married. I could see all of this in our future. I would love to say it all worked out, and we lived happily ever after, but unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

We met up a few times over the summer. Our gentle pecks turned into longer, full on, french-kisses. The sexual tension was rising between us. I was surprised at how much Brian wanted to push our physical relationship to the next level. It made me happier to know that he couldn't control his hormones around me. I held out for a little bit, but one night, all alone at my house, I gave my virginity to him. We made love for the first time.

I would love to say it was world changing, that I saw stars afterward, but I didn't. It was, in a word, awkward. He moved a lot faster than I would have liked him too. He got me all warmed up very nicely, but when he positioned his large penis, tucked safely in a condom, at my vagina, I wanted him to go slow. I pleaded with him to be gentle. But he couldn't control himself. He pushed his penis into my vagina quickly, taking my virginity. I told him to slow down but he didn't listen. He was eager for the sex to begin. He didn't understand that I was in a bit of pain. He started to drive his penis into me at a fast pace. I told him to slow down again but he wasn't hearing me. He was in another world. He was an animal. I finally had to yell at him to get his attention. He gave a quick look, a look that was almost anger. He looked angry at me for stopping him. I gave him a shocked look. That look transferred to him, and he smiled at me and apologized. He slowed down into a nice rhythm, and we made love for about ten minutes before he finished. He went to sleep soon after, and I could sense he was a little disappointed.

I was crushed. I saw a side of him I never thought I would see. I saw a dark part of him. A beast, an animal. At that most personal, intimate moment, I think I saw his true colors. I started to think that maybe he wasn't the man I thought he was.

I felt he was a little more distant after that night. We would still meet up, and we made love again. He was gentler and more considerate, and our love making improved. I started to think at times that was his main goal whenever we met up, to have sex. That seemed to be his endgame every day we spent together. But these are the things I had to do to have a boyfriend, so I dealt with it. Besides that, it went okay, but he seemed like there was something he wasn't telling me. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't open up. As the school year approached, the distance between us seemed to grow.

It was at the end of the first week of school that we met up again. We met for lunch, and at the end, he told me he thought we should break up. I was crushed by this, and started to cry. He held my hand and told me we could still be friends. He told me that we were probably better friends than we were boyfriend and girlfriend. He joked around, and I saw that nice, cute side of him reappear. He calmed me down and assured me that we could still be friends, but he thought that things had just been kinda weird between us, so he thought it might be best to just bite the bullet and end it. We left on good terms, but I was still heartbroken.

I tried to reexamine our relationship and see where it went wrong. I came to this conclusion: We rushed the sex. We shouldn't have had sex that early in a relationship. A relationship where the sex starts so early is doomed to fail. Ever since that point, when we had sex, it just got weird. We didn't know each other well enough to really make the sex an amazing, life changing experience. I vowed to hold off on the sex as long as I could when I'm in another relationship. That would be how I would hold onto a man.

That wasn't the only piece of bad news I had. I met up with the girl in charge of the honors society. This was the first time I had been able to talk to her since the trip. She was not happy when I explained what happened with the stipend. A few bucks she could look past, but a few hundred. She told me she trusted me, but she could not just let this slide. She said it was suspicious that this money just disappeared. As much as she hated to do it, she told me I would owe them the lost cash, plus I would be no longer welcome in the society. I was sad at her ruling, but I understood. At least Brian would still be welcome; at least he would still be able to do some good.

As much as I tried to move on, I was still hung up on Brian big time. I still had feelings for him, but I knew that he might not share those same feelings for me. I did want him to be happy though. I was about to be tested with this big time.

It was a few months later, in early December, and I was in my apartment, alone. I heard my cell ringing and saw it was Jenna. She had surprisingly been a great friend to me during these past few months. She had provided me a lot of great girl talk and advice about relationships when I was with Brian. She was a better friend than I thought she ever would be. I picked up the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey, Mare. I wanted to talk to you about something." she said, sounding out of breath.

"What is it? Hey, are you busy or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, just got back in from a run?" she said.

"Oh. So, what's up?" I asked.

"So, I wanted to talk to you before you heard it from someone else." she started.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"Well, I was at a party a few weeks ago, and I ran into Brian. We got to talking, and we started hanging out. Mary, me and Brian have started seeing each other." she told me, still breathing hard. I went numb. I couldn't believe it. Jenna was seeing Brian. My Brian? How dare she? In my silence, she continued.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I know it's messed up, because he's your ex. But I've been trying to, you know, have more adult relationships, and settle down a bit. It's been going really well. But, I wanted you to know. I wanted to see if you're okay with this. I wanted to get your approval. If you're not okay with this, then I'll break it off. I'll stop seeing him." she said.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers