The Value of a Classical Education

Story Info
Teacher blackmailed to her advantage.
16.7k words
4.63
27.2k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers

Every character is over 18.

"Alright. We'll see you next week, don't forget I'll need all your term papers on my desk Monday, no exceptions, no excuses." Ms. Riley, the Advanced Composition teacher called out as all the students gathered their things.

"Fuck," Carl hissed to his friend. "I haven't even started it...shit, shit, shit!"

Baron nodded, "What a fucking bitch. This is the first weekend with warm weather and I'll have to sit in front of my computer the whole time. What did she give you to write about?"

"Examples of Imagery in Shakespearian Tragedies," ugh!

The two boys headed down the hall to the Physics lab dreading the massive project they'd put off for the last few weeks.

Katherine Riley could tell who was stressed about the deadline and who wasn't, and at least half the class were shaking their heads or looking pained when talking to their classmates. She wished she could extend the due date but the department head would come down hard on her. Mrs. Samuals or Mr. Trask could get away with this but as a first-year teacher...

"You know...Ms. Riley should loosen up," Baron sighed as they walked down the hall, "she always seems like she's got a stick up her ass."

Carl laughed, "I know I'd like to put my stick up her ass. Did you see what Jerry did in the library last month? Ms. Riley was trying to get closer to the computer sitting on one of those high chairs. He goes up and says loudly, "Can I push in your stool?" She thanked him at first, then blushed when all the kids around started laughing.

"Man! I wish I'd seen that. You'd think she lets her boyfriend push in her stool? I doubt it. I'll bet she is a 'lie on her back and get it over with' type of girl."

"Give me a half-hour with the bitch and I'll deliver my report deep in her cunt," Carl said heatedly.

Baron laughed, "First her ass, now her cunt. When will you get around to her mouth?"

"She'll need to clean my dick with that smart tongue of hers," he chuckled.

The boys both thought about the liberties they'd like to take with Ms. Riley. Tall, slender with long straight red hair that she kept in a ponytail. Her conservative attire couldn't hide her tight round ass, generous breasts, and tiny waist, but it was her long shapely legs that most boys thought about. What would it be like to have those legs wrapped around their waists? More than once both boys had jerked off imagining their teacher naked under or on top of them.

* * *

"I'm sure all of you have looked at the polls. The school bond issue doesn't look like it will pass...35% for... If that's the case, I'm afraid the board will be demanding budget cuts next year," David Savage sighed. He looked at Barbara Wilson, "Curricula like Latin," he turned to Allison Drew, "art, and the fringe sports," he frowned at Jim Jenson, "like lacrosse are in danger of being cut." he sighed. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just don't want anyone blind-sided by this."

David had been principal at this school for 15 years and every year it was getting harder and harder to get the bond issues passed. People didn't realize that the labs, computers, and other expenses were getting more expensive each year. He looked around at the teachers, "Perhaps the state will come through but I'd be surprised. Ok, let's all have hope I'm wrong so don't let my pessimism ruin your weekend."

Barbara walked out with her friend, Katherine Riley, "They can't cancel Latin, can they? I mean it's not the hottest class and as languages go, Spanish seems to attract the most kids, but...oh crap!" she sighed.

Katherine hugged the blonde. They both started at the same time and became friends from the start, "I would be shocked if they canceled Latin. We need to get more kids to enroll in your classes then they would have no choice," she said hopefully, "Let's encourage the kids coming up to sign up for next year." She looked at her friend, "There has to be something we can do."

"Thanks, but I'll get my resume up to date anyhow," the blonde woman sighed. "I really thought I'd found a home." She laughed, "We could have a bake sale to fund Latin...or I could go stand on the corner of Wallace and 4th."

"At least you'd make more than we get paid now," Katherine grinned, "I'll tell you what, I'll send Mark over as your first customer. He'd do you in a flash."

* * *

Carl looked outside, a slight breeze, 76 degrees, and groaned. "Fuck!" he thought. He could hear the distant sounds of balls hitting bats followed by yelling kids. He got up and closed the window since it was impossible to concentrate even without the temptation to join his friends.

He was finally making headway on the report when his phone went off.

"Chuck, what's up? I hope this is good since I...what?...Yes, she is. Can't be...No, can't be...she's a prudish bitch. I'm telling you...Ok, hang on, let me check." He looked doubtful as he checked the picture that had just come in.

"Holt shit! Dude! It's her...she was there last night? Hang on, I just got the other pictures."

There she was, Ms. Riley, legs opened wide, two fingers deep in her cunt on a chair. The lighting was dim but there was no mistaking the glowing red hair, perky tits, and long slender legs...and the bitch was up on a stage. The pictures were taken over the shoulders of a bunch of men, some waving dollar bills in the air.

"Chuck, do you have more? I'm telling you...Christ. Send that over. You might just have freed up my weekend...I know, me too. I've jerked off more than once just imagining...ok, thanks. I'll check it out when it comes in."

The boy quickly dialed, "Baron, dude. Want to head over to the park?... You don't have to. I've got the golden ticket...the get out of jail free card...get over here...yes, now! Cool!"

The two boys looked at the video of their teacher stripping slowly as she danced on the stage. Every once in a while the camera scanned the men all staring as the beautiful woman swayed to the music, eyes closed as she peeled off layer after layer until all she had on was her 4" spikes. The tall redhead squatted down, her legs splayed wide as she turned to show her trimmed cunt to all the rapt men before getting on a chair, leaning back, and almost doing the splits. Then someone was pulled up onto the stage and pushed into a chair.

They silently rubbed their crotches as the naked redhead yanked down the man's pants and stroked his cock. Seeing her squat over his lap and press her pussy against his impressive erection made them almost cum.

Carl's cock was straining to be set free and he glanced at his friend, "I can't watch any more right now but I'll burn a copy of this and the dozen or so pictures my brother sent me."

"How does your brother know your teacher? Doesn't he live over in Princedale?" The boy asked.

"I've told him how it sucks he graduated 6 years ago since he missed out on the hottest teacher ever at Westview High. I might have described her in detail, and he was up at East Dowling at a bachelor party and saw this redhead...Man! Who would have thought?"

"She must have a real kinky side," Baron mused, "That's what? 75 miles away?"

Carl nodded, "So when she asks for our reports, I'll ask her to verify it's the right one," he held up an identical drive, "since I was too stupid to label these before coming to school." he grinned.

* * *

Katherine Riley plopped down after her sixth-period class left, sighing. 'I need to cut back on going out on weekends since I am not catching up on sleep,' she thought, 'On top of that Mark was extra needy after the bachelor party Friday night.' She thought back to how her boyfriend pulled the groom up onto the stage so he could get a lap dance.

A couple of weeks earlier Mark came up behind her, kissed her neck, and told her he'd found a quick way to make some easy cash. Stripping at a bachelor party.

"Right. Not happening," she replied, "I'm a teacher and I'd lose my job if anyone found out, plus why would you want people to see me naked?" she asked.

"Well, you're fucking hot for one, 2, you're an exhibitionist at heart, remember spring break? 3, money. Mr. Howard asked me to find a redheaded stripper, said he'd pay $1,000 for the night," he smiled.

"What? For that I assume I'd have to fuck everyone there?" he said looking shocked.

"Nope. He said, and I quote, 'Find me a hot redhead with a flawless body to strip down, fully naked, dance for the boys, and give my son the greatest lap dance he'll ever have and I'll pay her $1,000,'" he smiled. "I thought of you immediately."

Katherine shook her head, "Sorry, even for $1,000. If word got out I'd be screwed...figuratively that is. If this is at a strip joint, who knows who'll be there?"

"Relax, they're renting out the community theater in East Dowling, Larry, the groom's an actor there. It will be by invite only and no one I know is on the list." He hugged his girlfriend, "I'm getting hard just thinking about all those guys checking you out."

Katherine remembered nodding at which point Mark picked up his phone telling Mr. Howard he'd found the perfect girl. She then had to pose naked to verify she was as hot as Mark had claimed. She'd never let any guy take nude pics of her and yet there she was, legs open playing with herself. At first, she protested but then suggested more lewd poses.

Their sex that night was as energetic as it had ever been.

The night of the bachelor party she'd come very close to cheating on Mark as she almost reached between her legs to put the groom's cock inside her but he came just as she was considering it. She then gave lap dances to the rest of the bridal party, including Mr. Howard. Her pussy achingly throbbed just thinking back to how many cocks were pressed against her pussy. As fun as the whole experience had been she was glad it was over and determined never to do that again, though she did make another $490 in tips. She needed to get her thoughts back to the next class as two of her students showed up early.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Riley," Carl said smiling. "You're looking very nice today." The boy held out a UBS drive, "Could you check if this is the right drive? I need to print out my report in the library since my printer is out of ink at home."

The woman smiled, "I'm impressed. I was worried you boys might not make the deadline." She took the first thumb drive and plugged it into her laptop, "I hope you didn't grab one with porn, I know how you boys are," she chuckled.

"Open that one," Carl said pointing to a file. "It summarizes the entire theme."

"What is this? 'How to Keep Your Job?' That wasn't the assignment."

"Read it, you wanted Imagery in Tragedies. I think I went above and beyond," Carl said firmly.

Katherine was curious and felt strange arousal hearing his tone. She opened the document and gasped, "Six tasks, 1...what?...why the hell?" she sighed but went back to reading seeing the hard glare. She sat back, "Ok, you both will be going to see Mr. Savage right now and I'll be sending him this...this...obscene..." She started to stand.

"Shut up! Open the video," Carl said in a soft but intense voice, his hand firmly pushing her back into her chair. "Time, Ms. Riley! The kids will be here so open the fucking video," he snapped.

She clicked on the file and then immediately slammed the lid down "Why are you showing me this?" she asked. "You think that's me? No way! She looks like me, but there are a lot of redheaded women out there."

"I guess you didn't need to watch the whole thing,' Carl grinned evilly. "We know it's you and who might want to see this? It would be terrible if the board decided there was a bad influence impacting the moral values of innocent students." The boy undid the top three buttons revealing her generous cleavage, "the heart-shaped mole?" he said softly as his finger stroked the soft flesh. "And should I have you pull up your skirt to show the tattoo?"

Katherine paled and nodded, "Oh, fuck!. I can't do these things," she pleaded. "Can't I just...I don't know, let you see me naked?"

Carl laughed, "We've seen you naked. We're not negotiating. Let's send this to Mr. Savage as you suggested and see how he feels about this."

"Wait," Baron laughed, "Check this out." He slipped his hand under her blouse, "Her nipples are fucking hard as a rock, she wants to do this. Perhaps we should have had more than six tasks," he chuckled.

"I need to feel those," Carl smiled. "Holy fuck, the pictures didn't do your tits justice," he sighed. "Open your legs," he ordered, pleased when the teacher never hesitated when complying. "Holy shit! She's fucking soaked. You little slut, you like this?" he looked at her white panties with the moist dark patch.

Katherine sat back limply as both boys teased her achingly aroused nipples and pussy and just pulled their hands out as the classroom door opened and the first students started to traipse in. Both boys rushed to their seats, sliding down to hide their tented pants.

The class was just a blur for the teacher who forgot to remind students to turn in their papers and gathered just a dozen. After school let out she hurried to her car opened her laptop and looked at the list again. She groaned as she read the instructions knowing there was little choice if she wanted to keep her job. Six tasks, six humiliating tasks.

Sitting in her car, thoughts of moving out of state and disappearing or quitting her job ran through her head. No way could she do these and keep her job.

1Come to class tomorrow braless in your most transparent blouse.

2Expose yourself fully to the class.

3Seduce Mr. Savage in his office - we'll have binoculars on you

4Randomly select a student to spend the night with - over 18!

5Run 2 miles around the track while the football team practices - we'll send you the outfit.

61 night with us...anything goes.

And, no sex with anyone else until you complete your tasks...not even with yourself.

She sat there crying in the back of the parking lot feeling her world crash down. Why the hell had she agreed to do that party? That wasn't her...except it was. She remembered being hornier than she'd ever been when she and Mark got home.

* * *

Carl and Baron looked expectantly at the woman as they sat in the front row for the first time all year. They hoped she'd complied with the first instruction, wanting to see those tits more clearly. A couple of girls stopped in surprise seeing these two slackers taking their seats, but shrugged and took seats in the 2nd row.

Ms. Riley strode in wearing a sweater that was not part of the deal but before they could say anything, she'd slipped it off, hung it over the back of her chair before coming to the front of her desk, and perched her ass on it.

The rest of her senior class finally came in and though most didn't notice, a few did double-takes before sitting down. Katherine saw they were all there and when the final bell rang, she didn't need to get their attention.

Her white blouse was completely diaphanous and even though she had incredibly pale pink nipples, the entire class could easily make them out. On top of that, her skirt was a good foot shorter than her normal ones suggesting a Basic Instinct event if she weren't careful.

She looked at the two boys who checked off the 1st task on their printout. She was flushed but putting on a confident air.

Carl's stomach was doing flips as he waited for the young slut to comply with the second task. He put out his hand getting a low-five back from his friend. How would she do it? Would she chicken out?

The redheaded beauty swallowed hard and began, "We have something different to go over today but before we start, Maria, Jules, Tommy, Chad, and Thomas, you are excused for the day." She looked at them, "Ms. Trask asked me if there were artistic students that could help her out this hour."

The kids looked confused but gathered their things and trotted out. Ms. Riley locked the door and pulled the shade after they left before turning to see the confused looks on the kids' faces. Both a girl on the side and a boy in the second row protested, "Hey! I'm artistic," they said in unison.

"I know, but she asked for just 5 students." she smiled at the two kids.

Carl nodded, looking over at Baron, "They're not 18 yet," he whispered. "Smart." He looked around, "Yep, we're all 18."

The woman then returned to the front of the room her legs invitingly parted, not crossed modestly as they usually were, most eyes glued to the shadow between her legs. She began speaking in her lecturing voice, "I think it's important to not just learn English, but the classical languages like Latin or Greek," she said looking at each of her student's faces. She felt a rush as there was no one looking at her face but at her chest or trying to see more clearly up under her short skirt. "Have any of you taken Latin?" she asked.

A handful raised their hands, but a girl asked, "Why would we? Isn't it a dead language?"

Another boy spat out, "Another waste of time, like calculus. I can't wait to get out of here and start learning useful things."

"Is it dead, Ann? Dan, that's a great observation. What are you going to come across in the future that we should be teaching you now?" the young teacher asked. "You are in a bar chatting up a sweet piece of ass as she tells you she's studying French Poetry. Imagine how wonderful you'd be feeling the next morning if you had looked into her eyes and whispered, 'J'aimerais séparer tes pétales de rose et lécher ton doux nectar.' Has anyone here taken French?

Three hands went up, "Then you know what that means."

One of the girls moaned, "I wouldn't wait to leave the bar, I'd do him right there." she blushed.

Another whispered loudly, "What the fuck does that mean?"

Anne blushed, "Um, roughly, I'd like to lick your sweet nectar from between your rose petals." She looked back at her favorite teacher, "Did a guy tell you that?" she asked.

Katherine nodded, "I was more restrained, or a bit...we just made it to his car...freshman year. Ok, enough of that. If we could know the future and then pare down your learning to those curricula that would apply, wouldn't that be more efficient?" she asked, "Or could you use a well-rounded base of knowledge to help you make decisions, troubleshoot, or simply be able to converse with those not in your field?"

She stood and walked up and down the aisles until she got to Dan's desk. She leaned way over and said softly, "What if knowing just a few words of Latin might change your life?"

The boy looked down at his beautiful teacher's open blouse at her full creamy breasts topped by her pale pink nipples. His hands twitched wanting to feel them, then his jaw dropped as he saw her smirk and press her arms together making her breasts seem larger. "Um, they'd have to be pretty incredible words," he finally looked up at her face, "I'll believe it when I see it," he sat back looking flushed.

Katherine stood up not caring her nipples had hardened under the 18-year-old boy's gaze. She strode over to the girl, "Ann, you are familiar with dozens, perhaps hundreds of Latin phrases, so how can you say it's dead?" she asked as she put her foot on the girl's chair and looked down at her.

The young blonde girl gasped seeing the bare woman's pussy right there. She'd fantasized about Ms. Riley but never considered she'd be gay or bisexual. She caught herself licking her lips and looked up at her teacher. "Dozens?" she asked. "Hundreds?"

"Nota bene?" she asked the girl opening her legs a bit wider.

The girl blushed, "Take note," she said softly.

'Very good, did you?" she asked. The redheaded teacher walked back to the front of the class, "E Pluribus Unum? Who can tell me what that means?"

"Out of one, many," Steve called out from the back.

barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers