The Value of a Classical Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine put her hands on the shower wall as her boyfriend rubbed his soapy hands all over her body,

"1 - Come to class tomorrow braless in a translucent blouse, did that.

2 - Expose myself fully to the class...did that, and that was a hit.

3 - Seduce a man who works at the school, which you know I did.

4 - Randomly select a student to spend the night with...it turned out to be two.

5Run 2 miles around the track while the football team practices - we'll send you the outfit. I'll bet it's a tiny string bikini.

61 night with us...anything goes.

And, no sex with anyone else until you complete your tasks...not even with yourself." she repeated.

"Damn, you're so wet," the man moaned, "You love being blackmailed don't you?" He gripped a large tit recalling the man's hand doing the same thing. His fingers fucked her pussy even if his cock couldn't.

The couple slid to the floor panting under the warm spray of water. Katherine kissed her boyfriend and sighed, "It's your fault you know. If you hadn't hired me for your brother's bachelor party I'd be the sweet young teacher everyone thinks I'd be saving my tight pussy for our wedding night."

Mark kissed Kat, "And I'd do it all over again. Let's face it, our sex life is great and we've made some serious cash," he said.

"I've made the cash," she stressed, "I've not seen you straddling another man or kneeling in front of a line of chanting boys as I jerked them off," she said slapping the man on the ass as she got up. "Now go away so I can get nice and clean for my student this evening."

Mark decided that it would be best to head out to shoot some pool and leave the girls alone. It was going to be a long night alone in his apartment.

* * *

Katherine answered the door at precisely six. "Come on in, Lexi, you look very pretty," she observed. She hugged the girl who came in and wrapped her arms around her teacher. She did look very pretty in her crop top and yoga pants. Her blonde hair was out on her shoulders unlike at school where she kept it in a ponytail. Her top molded to her small perky breasts and the tights displayed her perfect ass nicely. She was shorter than Katherine by a good 6" and perhaps 25 pounds lighter.

"Thanks," the girl sighed, "I'm...I'm a bit nervous," she said. She'd picked out her clothes carefully as she wanted to look nice for her favorite teacher. She liked boys but when she thought of girls, especially Ms. Riley, she felt a pleasant twinge between her legs.

"Then relax, come on in. I made fajitas and I hope you like Mexican," the woman said as she led the way in. "What did you tell your parents?" she asked.

"That I'm having a sleepover at Susan's...I hope that's alright. I didn't know and if you want me to leave after...oh crap," she sighed rubbing her face.

Katherine hugged the girl, "This is your night and you can stay as long as you want. Come on, no pressure. I mean, it's just dinner, right?"

She sat down after serving the young girl. "You're too young to drink but I made virgin margaritas if you like," Katherine said.

The girl blushed, "Mom and dad told me I can have one drink but only when I'm home...this is not home though," she sighed.

Her teacher laughed, "Sure you are. You're my dumum hospitus," she said, "domi te facere. No virgin marg then, we'll make you a slightly fucked one."

The girl smiled, "I will. Thank you. I'm impressed you are so fluent in Latin," the girl said. "I had to think about it but you came up with you're my house guest' and 'make yourself at home,' like that!" She thought for a few seconds, "Ah, yes. Volo potum," she smiled.

"Nice, you want a drink...and so you will," Katherine smiled as she went to the kitchen bringing back two margaritas.

The girl suddenly laughed as she took the drink.

"Ok, what's funny?" her teacher asked.

"I hear it all the time from you adults, 'I need a drink.' Right now the way I feel? I need this," she chuckled. "Oh wow! This is really good," the girl said.

Katherine laughed, "Yes and they are so good you might end up with a tattoo that you'd regret. Can I ask you something?" The girl nodded, "Are you a virgin...I mean with boys or girls?"

Lexi blushed and took another sip, "Yes...I mean I've gone out on dates with boys but never really did much more than kiss and stuff."

"You could have asked for another prize. I'm not about to force myself on you," Katherine said, "You're very beautiful and I'm surprised none of the boys...or girls have enticed you to do more...I mean, I'm not trying to corrupt you or anything. Let's just eat and watch a movie...I don't mind taking an evening off from grading papers anyhow."

After dinner, Katherine conceded and allowed the 18-year-old another small margarita and they settled down to watch a movie. Lexi soon found herself snuggled next to her teacher as they were sharing a blanket. Her outfit was great when she'd left home but after the sun set, her exposed skin welcomed the body heat.

When the movie was over, Katherine saw the girl was ready to fall asleep. "Come on, I kicked my boyfriend out and if you like you can sleep with me tonight," she said quietly to the girl, "I'd like the company."

After they got ready for bed, the girl looked at her teacher, "I don't care if we do nothing. This is great," she smiled as she slid under the sheets.

"I'm glad. I've enjoyed being with you tonight," Katherine said as she climbed under the covers. She turned off the light and whispered, "Good night." She felt the small warm body slide over and press against her. She stroked the girl's back, their legs intertwined as the young girl stroked her back also. She felt the small hands pull up her tee shirt to stoke her skin gently, "Ahh, that feels nice. You have very nice hands," she said.

"Your skin is so soft," the girl said as she pulled up on her teacher's shirt, removing it, "I hope this is alright. I want to feel you," she said.

"Take yours off and we can feel each other," Katherine said softly. After a bit of thrashing the girl snuggled close to the woman, their warm breasts pressing against each other. She felt her nipples harden under the soft friction of the taut young body. Without thinking, she pressed her lips to the girl's who responded by parting her lips while rolling on top of her, nestling between her opened legs.

As Lexi shifted her body her nipples rubbed on her teacher's hard nubs eliciting a low moan. She started to feel something she'd never felt with any of the boys and she wanted more. She opened her mouth more enjoying the interplay between their tongues as Ms. Riley opened her legs so she could now feel pressure on her pussy from the woman's humping crotch.

Katherine slid her hands down the perky little ass feeling those tight muscles flex. She pulled her panties off, tossing them onto the floor. There was something nice about a silky smooth ass versus Mark's...or David's hairy one. She never considered a girl before but this felt like a door opening and now she wanted to go through it and take hold of this unexplored world.

Lexi instinctively humped against the woman's twat feeling something, something teasing, tantalizing. The woman opened her legs more allowing more intimate contact. She remembered the game in class looked down at the woman and whispered, "Ms. Riley, will you...um, lick me?"

The red-headed teacher smiled and nodded, "I'm yours to do whatever pops into your head, and call me Katherine or Kat."

Lexi crawled up, lowering her sopping pussy onto her teacher's face, "Ooooohhhh," she sighed as she felt a tongue probing her privates for the first time. She'd wondered what this would feel like and it was just last week she'd watched Ms. Riley talk wondering how those lips would feel between her legs. Dean had asked her a tough question and the redheaded teacher had licked her lips as she thought. She had a mouth that made her twat throb.

Katherine remembered experimenting in college and had spent a week in Florida with one of her sorority sisters who confessed she was a lesbian and hoped she was alright with it. What was to be a sausage fest was instead a clam-diving vacation and not just with Britney but with many girls they met down there. Amazing how many girls on spring break are excited to expand their horizons. As she buried her tongue between those juicy lips she wondered why she'd never tried this again. Lexi was responding with increasing enthusiasm as her pelvis was humping more rapidly.

"Oh, God Ms...Katherine. This...oh, oooohhhhh...this feels incredible," she gasped. She'd never had an orgasm and was anticipating her first.

The teacher knew the girl was close as she pulled her hips back so her clit was right on top of her lips. She knew exactly what to do as she gently sucked on the nub while reaching up to pull on those hard nipples. Her cheeks and chin were slick with the flowing juices even though she'd had to swallow a lot already. As the gasping became more ragged and her pelvis now twitched on her mouth she rapidly flicked her tongue on the hard clit.

"Oh, God!" the girl cried as the agonizing ache kept nearing its peak before finally exploding. She ground her pussy against her teacher's face feeling the intense waves crash through her body. This was more pleasure than she'd ever thought possible and as the pulsing release faded she tried to hang onto the feelings.

Katherine was close to suffocating when the young blonde collapsed off her face onto the bed. She looked over at the glistening body, "I take it you enjoyed that?" she asked as she grabbed her shirt to clean the juices off her face.

The cute 18-year-old sighed, "That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt," she looked at the woman, "Ok, I need to do that to you," she panted.

"Oh, you don't have to if you don't want to," the woman said stroking the girl's hair.

"Oh, I want to. I've wondered what it felt like getting and giving, um Cunnus lingo," she chuckled.

"Well, if that's what you want and aren't just saying that out of a sense of obligation, I'd like that." She softly sighed as the girl's soft lips pleasured her neck, her chest...lingering on her sensitive nipples. She opened her legs as the small hand slid inside her thighs before finding her moist flesh. Lexi was not unfamiliar with what felt good as she stroked her slit, gently teasing her aroused clit. As one finger followed by a second squished into her, the girl kissed her way down her stomach.

Lexi felt the soft fur tickling her chin along with the warm moist aroma of her sex. She'd never been this close to anyone's most intimate parts and her initial nervousness was being replaced by a new feeling, an urge, a lust. She must have been doing something right gauging by Katherine's reactions. Her pelvis was rocking in response to her licking, her breathing was a series of deep groans and she was opening her legs wider.

Katherine stroked the young girl's hair as she lapped at her pussy feeling her frustration from refraining from sex with Mark bubbling up. "Ffffuuuucccckkk!" she cried out while lifting her ass off the bed as Lexi reached up and pulled on her ultra-sensitive nipples. "Uggghhh, uuggghh, uughh," she grunted feeling the pleasure pulse through her body.

The girl felt a huge rush bringing this beautiful woman to orgasm as she sucked on the firm nub with the two even fatter nubs pinched between her fingers. Her lips were bruised as the woman humped against her mouth and she felt her face slick with the flowing juices. When Katherine flopped back limply, Lexi kissed the woman's twat and rolled over to grab her shirt.

Katherine smiled contentedly, "You're a natural," she sighed, "You know exactly where to stimulate me." She sat up, "We should get cleaned up and get some sleep," she said as she pulled the girl to her feet. They held each other, the smooth warmth of each other's bodies bringing up more desire.

They did manage sleep though Lexi wanted to know about tribbing then later wanted to try 69. Katherine had never tried tribbing but knew what it was as she'd watched lesbian porn. It was enjoyable but not as good as 69 which she'd become familiar with back in college...plus, Lexi was even better the next time with her oral skills.

Lexi hugged her favorite teacher as they stood by the front door. "Thanks," she sighed, "I've always been curious but never knew how to try it." She started to open the door then stopped, "I've been wanting to ask, why? Why expose yourself, then me and Jerry...you know..."

Katherine sighed, "I'd rather not say, let's just say I'm trying to correct a wrong," she smiled.

Lexi smiled, "I get it. I heard Miss Wilson might lose her job unless more kids signed up for Latin. I loved having Miss Wilson," she suddenly blushed, "I mean...not like that...her class."

"You can't tell anyone," Katherine smiled, "just keep that one to yourself, but tell your sister she should take Latin. Anyhow, I'm glad you took it, this was fun...another thing to keep to yourself, ok?"

* * *

Katherine was apprehensive when she got to school the next morning. She hoped all the kids would not blab but word had to get out...it always did. As she walked down the hall, conversations stopped and all eyes were on her. 'It can't get worse than this,' she thought as she went into the office.

"Ms. Riley, can I see you in my office," Mrs. Dowling ordered.

'Shit, shit, shit," the redhead thought, "Yes, ma'am," she sighed, 'Here it comes.'

"Sit. I'll get right to the point," the older vice-principal said. Doris Dowling was feared by all in the school. Even the most hardened kids who'd virtually lived in various vice-principals offices quailed under her intense gaze, Katherine was no different. She wished she'd peed before stopping to get her mail but tried to look the woman in the eye.

"I heard rumors yesterday...wait, take off your sweater. Are you not wearing a bra?" she asked, "With your...um gifts?"

"I, um...it's going to be a hot day," she said softly.

"Well, I can't argue with that," the grey-haired woman sighed "I always hated these things. Anyhow, I heard rumors you exposed yourself to your students in the senior Advanced Composition class. Is that true?"

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I know, but I made sure to have any of the kids under 18 leave...it was a terrible decision on my part..." she stammered.

"It was brilliant," the woman smiled, "I wanted to scream hearing Mr. Savage suggest the Latin might be canceled and wish I had your balls!" she said holding her hand out, "We've had no fewer than 30 calls from parents begging us to retain Miss Wilson and ensure Latin would be available to the younger children coming up."

Katherine shook the woman's hand, "You're not angry I exposed myself?" she asked.

"For the school? That's going above and beyond and I talked to Mr. Savage and we both agreed to send a letter to the board commending you on your dedication and initiative...shit," she woman smiled conspiratorially, "I wish I'd stood up for the kids when I was your age the way you did." She looked down at her plump figure, "You'd never know it by looking at me but I cut quite the figure in my youth, kids would drop their pencils a lot in my classes, if you know what I mean," she smiled.

Katherine's head was spinning, "Um, thanks and you're still a very beautiful woman," she said standing up.

"You flatter me, but I know what the kids...and teachers call me behind my back, not that I mind. Go to your classes and inspire our future leaders," she sighed as she sat back down. "Now, if you could inspire the jocks to be as dedicated in the classrooms as they are in the weight rooms..."

Katherine thought about Doris's nickname, 'The Troll,' and sighed unhappily remembering when she'd said those words. Her opinion of the woman changed considerably after the strange meeting. She went over to her mailbox before homeroom surprised to see a box with her name on it.

She felt uncomfortable walking back to her class, eyes scanning her figure, and hearing whispered comments. She sat at her desk and opened the package, 'Shit!' she thought as she pulled out a small hot-pink top, hot-pink briefs that was more a thong than shorts, and hot-pink running shoes in her size. "The team will be running through their plays between 3 and 5 today, be there and get your 2 miles in," the note said.

Katherine put her face in her hands, run two miles, get home, change, go over to the Hilton, and let Jerry do what he wants, then Friday hope some of the attention will have died down...at least Saturday she can relax, she thought ruefully. 'I'm going to kill Mark. This whole thing was because he wanted me to strip at the bachelor party. Will it end?'

The day was a blur and after the last class, she headed to the locker room. She wished she felt more embarrassed than excited as she stripped down but the thought of 90 or so virile young men seeing her run the track was somewhat arousing. She looked in the mirror shaking her head. The top was cut so the fabric barely covered her nipples, and half her ass-cheeks were exposed as she couldn't wear panties. This was just more than a G-string. She tried to adjust the bottoms but there was no avoiding a pronounced camel toe. She jumped up and down with her breasts freely bouncing out of the top.

'I can't wear this!' she thought looking around. 'There!' she trotted over to the first-aid kit and pulled out the adhesive tape.

She looked in the mirror as she bounced and after she was satisfied the tap would hold, then thought about something else. She ripped off a length of tape, found a magic marker then wrote a quick line before heading for the track.

Carl nudged Baron, "Here she comes, fuck! She might look even hotter dressed like that than when we got to see her naked in class." He looked around him at the 40 -50 students they'd suggested that watching football practice would be a rewarding experience.

The football team looked over at the stands wondering why there were so many kids watching them when they saw the redhead in the hot-pink outfit stretching on the track. As she started running one of the players asked, "What's the sign on her back say?"

"No idea, it looks like Latin, 'Scientia bona est,' I think," he said.

The quarterback laughed, "She's incredible. It means 'Knowledge is Good.' You guys ever seen Animal House? That's on the Faber College statue of its founder. Come on, we have South this Friday, let's focus on getting these plays down." His urging fell on deaf ears are the entire team, even those suspected of being gay watched the beautiful redhead trot around the track. The sun glistened off her bouncing ponytail while highlighting her exposed tits.

Katherine felt all the eyes on her as she ran, especially her large breasts. At first, she felt things would be alright but by the third lap, she could feel the sweat loosen the adhesive, then the tape holding the top onto her left breast gave way, followed by the right. Her rhythm was affected as she had to keep pulling the minimal cloth over her breasts but by lap four, gave up trying.

The coach gave up trying to keep the team's focus on the plays and called a break, "Ok, boys. Take a breather and when we're done, we're all going to be doing laps." He watched those breasts bounce wishing he could get a closer look at those pale-pink nipples. He had nothing but admiration for the woman's dedication to the school wishing more teachers put themselves out there like that. A germ of an idea grew using this teacher's loyalty to the school to inspire the kids before the game the next day. Within minutes he had the perfect speech laid out in his mind using this rookie teacher's dedication to the school as an example.

By lap six, her top had just ridden up totally exposing her large tits, and the tight shorts had slid between her labia but she kept running. It was a toss-up between setting her fastest time to get it over with and slowing down to reduce the bouncing. She opted for getting this over with and picked up the pace. She was already almost naked and hoped the sign she put on her back would minimalize the response from the school administration.