The Value of a Classical Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ex post facto?"

"After the fact!"

"Quid pro quo?"

"This for that, or tit for tat," the boy slouching down in the back chuckled, "I prefer tit for twat."

"I'm sure you do. Can any of you come up with other common Latin phrases?" she asked.

"Mea culpa!"

"Non-compos mentos!"

"Terra firma!"

"Coitus interruptus" the slouching boy called out.

"Cunnilingus!" another called out.

Katherine sighed, "Sorry, but the Latin for that is Cunnus lingo meaning to 'lick the vulva,' but you get the idea," she said.

"Ms. Riley, where does fellatio come from?" Susan asked causing titters around the room saying 'come.'

The woman sighed, "I think I've opened a can of worms, the word fellatio is derived from the Latin word fellatus meaning 'to suck.' Ok. That's a lot of examples and I know you all have more, but..." Katherine looked back at Ann, "Dead language? Hardly. It is alive and even though it's no longer commonly spoken it is commonly used," she smiled. "Ok. Everyone take a piece of paper and translate what I write on the chalkboard. No phones, no Google..." She looked around and nodded. "Whoever gets the closest translation of this phrase wins," she said as she went and grabbed a piece of chalk.

The kids watched as she wrote: 'Salve, veniunt intus' on the board before coming back around to stand in front of her desk.

"Win? Win what?" a boy on the side asked. "And what if there's more than one winner?"

This was the part she'd been dreading. She looked at Carl and Baron who looked confused and sighed. "Trust me, if the correct answer is given, the prize will be self-evident...or per se nota. If there's more than one winner, then we'll work that out," she felt herself blush as she unzipped the back of her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She pressed her butt onto the edge of the desk exposing her pussy.

Baron and Carl looked at each other. She'd shaved a lot more of her pussy than she'd done for the party. She'd had a nicely trimmed bush in the video but there was just a tiny patch now, making it easier to read the tattooed phrase.

Every kid leaned forward seeing their gorgeous redheaded teacher naked from the waist down. There just above her perfectly trimmed flaming red patch of downy pubic hair was the tattoo in flowing script: 'Salve, veniunt intus.'

"You have one minute to come up with the correct translation." She set a timer on her phone before leaning back on her desk her pussy throbbing eagerly. She'd almost fainted when she read the task to get naked...it's one thing to wear a see-through top...but now that she was there, her pussy throbbing and exposed, she didn't want to be anywhere else. She was trying to figure out how to be fully naked to fulfill the 'get totally naked' task but she was halfway there. She looked at her watch and back at the class. She saw a few kids sitting and staring without a clue, others were scribbling something and then erasing but Jerry and Lexi were the only students sitting back smiling at their teacher.

"Time. Ok. Make sure your name is on the paper...ok, pencils down." She walked slowly down the first row picking up the sheets and by the time she got to the back, she'd had a dozen hands between her legs and on her ass. As she went back down the next row she was stopped by a boy who stood in front of her.

"Why are you still wearing this?" he asked as he unbuttoned her blouse. "We can see your tits already and we know you want to get completely naked," he said as he pulled the garment off her shoulders. He cupped her two heavy globes, his thumbs flicking across her hard nubs grinning at his fellow students. By the time she got back to her desk, her creamy pale skin was marked by dozens of handprints, most on her tits and midsection.

She tried to look calm and in control but saw two had correctly translated the phrase. She looked at Lexi and Jerry and nodded. "Ok, you guys can come on up to tell the class what this phrase means and what the prize is," she said softly. Most of the kids looked confused but eager. She'd never seen such a quiet and attentive group of students before this.

The kids came up quickly and stood on either side of their teacher. They looked at each other before Jerry nodded at Lexi who stepped forward.

The girl looked back at the board then down at her teacher's crotch then traced her finger across the tattoo, "'Salve, veniunt intus' means simply: Welcome, come inside," she said as her finger slid down parting the moist lips. "I assume here?" A few of the kids gasped or laughed upon hearing that. She slid her finger along her teacher's perineum then pressed the wrinkled bud, 'and here?" She looked at the sexy woman, "I think Jerry will be delighted but I'm not similarly equipped," she said quietly. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, word will get out and kids are going to immediately enroll in Latin, but are you sure?"

Katherine smiled at the girl, "Come over to my place tonight, perhaps I can fix you dinner? That is if you're up to it...I'm sure a bright girl like you will think of something that I can do to reward you."

The girl blushed, then nodded as she trotted back to her desk getting high-fives from the boys and girls in her row.

"Jerry, tomorrow night at 8 over at the Hilton. Tell your parents you'll be staying at a friend's or something, but I'll be rewarding your brilliance then. I'll be in the lobby waiting and if you're late...well occasione amissa," she said.

Lexi blurted out, "opportunity lost!"

Ms. Riley smiled at the girl, "Very good." She turned to Dan, "I think you've learned a valuable lesson here, speaking of occasione amissa."

The teacher grabbed her clothes, pulling them on, the class was so intent on watching her had anyone been listening at the door they'd have sworn the room was empty of kids.

"Ms. Riley?" Susan in the middle raised her hand, "Um...never mind."

Katherine shook her head, "You want to ask me something?"

The small brunette blushed, "Why? Why did you get that tattoo, I mean it's kinda slutty," she said softly.

The redheaded teacher laughed, "Kinda? Ok, the first part of this lesson was," she looked over at Dan, "Learn all you can since you never know what you'll need to know until you need it. Ok, another lesson is never make a bet with your sorority sister that she couldn't hit a tennis ball the entire length of a basketball court into the basket," she sighed.

"Wow! She made it?" another girl asked, "That's incredible! Did she pick out the phrase?"

Katherine nodded, "First try, and yes, she did, but she kept the phrase to herself until we got to the tattoo parlor," she looked over at Dan, "She took me to a fairly sleazy place and it wasn't until I was in the seat, this biker guy sitting between my legs...she'd made me take off my panties that she told him what to put here," she pointed to her crotch. "I quickly suggested the Latin phrase instead and after looking it up on her phone, she agreed. Imagine had I not taken that class how much attention I'd be getting at the beach or by the pool." She looked back at Susan, "I got her back though, um, you guys know Carla Stevens?"

"The tennis pro? Won the US Open last year?" a boy asked. "Fuck, she's hot. That was her? You know her?"

The teacher nodded, "Very well. I was her Maid of Honor. She told me I couldn't swim the length of an Olympic-sized pool underwater. I did it...barely. Thought I was going to get another tattoo."

"What did you do?" Dan asked. "Does she have a Latin tattoo?"

"In a way," Katherine lifted up her skirt and ran a finger across her mons, "Hers says 'Pro Boner.' She was fully shaved but now I suspect she keeps a nice bush but I couldn't say."

For the rest of the class, all the kids asked her more about her experiences and most let out a groan hearing the bell. She wondered if she might have set expectations for the rest of the school year, but her thoughts went to the third task.

Carl stood in front of his teacher's desk, "I'm impressed how smoothly you did that. I was expecting you to just strip naked, and on top of it you arranged to accomplish task 4. Bravo!" he clapped softly. He looked at his friend who nodded happily, "We'll be watching so no cheating with task 3. You might give a guy at that age a heart attack, but what a way to go," he grinned.

* * *

Katherine Riley knocked on Mr. Savage's door. She was relieved the school secretary had gone home for the day, otherwise, she'd have insisted on an appointment.

"Come in, oh, hi Katherine. By the way, I came by your class earlier and it was very quiet so I didn't come in. Was it exam day?" he asked, his eyes widening seeing the incredibly short skirt. He'd always loved her long legs and his eyes traveled the full length as she stood in front of him. The sweater seemed out of place as it was an unusually warm spring day, but she did have her blouse tantalizingly open. He wanted to compliment her on her attire, but with these new rules...

"In a way. I was expanding the kid's horizons, hopefully inspiring them to absorb as much knowledge as possible, anyhow, that's not why I'm here," she said letting the man get a good look before sitting across from him after closing the door. "I need some advice."

The man sat forward with a look of curiosity on his face, "Sure, what wisdom can I impart?"

The beautiful woman hesitated, dreading the various possible outcomes. David Savage was a devout Christian, and a devoted husband though you never could tell by looking at him. Whenever he'd rolled up his sleeves, his tattoos told the story of his Marine duty. He was tough as nails, very hard to move him off a stance or view, but he was also one of the kinder men she'd ever known as he'd taken her under his wing and, was something of a father figure. Chances are he'd toss her out with a stern warning never to do anything like that again. What would those boys do if she failed her task?

She stood up glancing out the window behind the huge man, her eyes scanning the parking lot, and saw them. Carl and Baron were sitting in a car with binoculars held to their eyes. "Um, this is embarrassing and I don't know whom to ask," she said softly as she stepped around the desk.

The man sat back "If you are having personal issues and need some time off, I don't need to know the details Katherine, plus Miss Trenton doesn't just counsel students."

"No," the woman sighed as if getting her nerve up. She pulled off the sweater noticing his eyes again widen, "I hope you don't mind, it's warm in your office. Anyhow, I have a tattoo that's kind of embarrassing...I didn't pick it, lost a bet in college, anyhow, can you suggest a way to hide it? Get rid of it or perhaps change it?" she said quietly feeling her nipples harden under his gaze. "I've always admired your tattoos but...."

David shifted in his seat, "Um, where is it...can I ask? Did you wear that all day and...?" he nodded at her chest.

"Oh, it's hot in your office and cold in the classrooms, so, no, of course, I wore the sweater all day," she laughed. "Should I put it back on?"

The man shook his head, "No...no, it's fine. Anyhow, where is the tattoo?"

"Promise not to tell anyone? None of the staff, your wife, or your friends?" she asked meekly. Seeing him nod, she came around the desk and unzipped her skirt for the second time at school letting it fall to the floor. She put her butt on his desk, her pussy just a couple of feet from his face. "Here, you see why this is embarrassing?" she asked.

Unconsciously the man was licking his lips and he reached out to trace the Latin phrase with a finger. He felt a surge in his groin feeling the softest pubic hair ever. He looked up at the girl, "Welcome, come inside? What inspired you to get a tattoo like that?"

"Not my choice...a lost bet to a sorority sister, but you can see why I need to cover it up or something," she suddenly laughed, "At least when I'm at the beach or working out and my yoga pants slip down I get hit on by only the educated men...like you," she looked at the tent in his pants. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

David tried to adjust the hard rod straining the fabric, "I have to say I'm shocked, but impressed. My opinion of you has changed," he said as he ran a hand up her inner thigh. "I always thought of you as a sweet innocent young woman, but you're not, are you?" he asked as his fingers found her moist slit, pressing hard up against her as she opened her legs. She was extremely wet and her labia were swollen and flared enticingly.

She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes. "I just wanted your advice...ohhhhh," she sighed.

He plunged a fat finger hard inside her, "You came in here for more than my advice. I asked you a question, you're a slut, aren't you? I'll bet you wanted to take your sweater off in front of your kids all day, didn't you? Say it, say what you are," he ordered as now two fingers were sloshing inside her.

"No, I'm a good girl...I...yessss," she hissed as the man pinched her clit. God!" She found her legs parting, "I'm a slut, yes all day I wanted my students to see my tits," she panted. She felt the man's finger penetrate her pussy and she leaned back, putting her feet on his desk, legs spread wide.

"You like your tattoo, don't you? You just used it as an excuse to offer your cunt to me, didn't you? Say it!" the man ordered as he stood up yanking down his pants.

"Yes...yes, I want you to take my cunt...use my cunt...fuck my cunt," she panted. "Oooohhhhhh," she cried as the man tore her flimsy blouse off her and shoved his cock into her red fur-framed slit. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Yesssss," she hissed happily. She'd been aching for a cock all day knowing she'd be exposing herself, teasing the kids, and following all the instructions, plus Carl told her no sex with her boyfriend until she completed all six tasks.

"What's your boyfriend's name? Mark? What would he say if he saw his sweet girlfriend getting fucked?" David asked, his hands full of plump breasts.

"Uhh, uh, uh, he'd be jerking off watching....oh, fuck!" she panted.

"He likes that?" the older man asked, "Prove it," he ordered. He picked up her cell on top of the pile of term papers and handed it to the woman. "Get a good picture of another man's fat cock inside your sopping cunt," he spat, "You think he'll like seeing my cock inside you?"

Without hesitating, the redhead unlocked her phone, put it on video, and held the lens close showing the glistening cock pistoning into her pink slit. After a minute she stopped it and was about to hit send it when the man grabbed the phone. He pointed it at her flushed face, "Tell him how you came in here wanting my cock...not my name, keep me anonymous. Tell him what a slut you are," he said as he started a new video. He scanned down her body letting the man see his huge hand gripping the creamy breast, then down where the dark shaft was splitting the woman open.

"Oh, God! Mark. I'm getting fucked...fucked by a huge cock. All day long I wanted this cock...fuck!" she spat, "God! It's fat, so fat, oh, ooooohhhh, oooooohhhhh fffffuuuuuccccckkkk!" she groaned, her explosive orgasm being captured. She collapsed back, legs opened wide as the man continued stabbing her with his fat cock.

David finally stopped recording and without slowing down, forwarded both videos to himself and to her boyfriend. He looked down at the girl, "You forgot to tell him what a slut you are, but I guess actions speak louder than words," he said as he pulled out.

The woman gasped as the fat shaft slid out of her and let herself be guided over to the window where she braced herself and looked out as the man drove his cock back inside her. She saw the two boys still watching but put her head down as a thumb larger than some of the cocks she'd fucked drove into her ass. The aching in her belly was increasing again as she saw some of her fellow teachers walking together, chatting about things as they headed to their cars. She both dreaded and wanted them to turn around knowing they'd be able to see her getting fucked.

David heard the woman's phone ding and reached back and looked at it, "Apparently Mark is not the jealous type," he held the phone in front of her face. "Read it aloud."

She read the text: "Was this why you didn't want to have sex last night? Were you saving yourself for him? Send me the video of him cumming inside you! This is so hot. Love you," she moaned as she read it.

"I never met him, but I like him," the man grunted. He took her phone and held it above the reddened ass as he pounded harder into the sloshing cunt. 'Ffffuuuccckkkk!," he spat as jets of hot sperm filled her cunt. As he felt the last spasms recede he pulled out, pushed the woman to the floor, and recorded her lips eagerly wrapping around his slimy cock.

The man collapsed back onto his chair not bothering to cover up. "Sorry about the blouse, I'll replace it," he sighed. "Damn! I wish I knew earlier you're a cock-hungry slut," he said. "And I expect you in my office at least once a week. I need to confirm you're conforming to the strict dress codes we have."

Katherine blushed as she sent the last video off. She looked at the still-plump snake between his legs, "why didn't you tell me you were packing that?" She grinned.

David pulled on his clothes looking at the beautiful woman half his age, "As punishment for your dress code violation you're to wear no bras for the rest of the school year and no sweater hiding your tits. I suggest you find something less see-through if you don't want every male teacher in the school to take you into the laundry closet...yes, I know the staff uses that."

* * *

Mark's eyes were squeezed shut with images of the unknown man's cock slamming into Kat's pussy. He'd seen her entertain other men but since they'd met she'd never had sex with anyone...at least no penetration. This was hotter and as he remembered that huge hand roughly mauling her right tit...his hand on the same tit, he exploded all over his chest.

Katherine watched the smaller cock than she'd enjoyed just a few hours ago smiling, "I guess not being able to fuck didn't stop you from enjoying yourself." She wasn't surprised Mark took the six tasks she had to accomplish in stride...or in hand as he immediately got hard as she told him.

Mark moaned, "That explains why you didn't want sex last night. You'd never passed on a good fucking before. Are you not going to tell me who that was?" he asked. "He looked to have a really fat cock which I know you love."

The woman kissed him "I want you to look at every man I know wondering if he knows me as intimately as he possibly can," she smiled evilly. "Speaking of which, can you make yourself scarce tonight," she said softly, "I have to complete part one of the 3rd task."

"Who is he...the same guy?" he asked.

"I am a slut, aren't I?" she sighed as Mark slid up next to her. "No, a student, a girl. I gave the class a problem to work out and the winners...well, won me," she blushed.

"A girl! You always refused...I wish I could watch," he sighed.

Katherine got up to get changed, "You'd like to see her. Just turned 18 and is very pretty. I think it's time I expand my horizons, don't you?"

"You said winners," Mark said as he followed Kat down the hall, "Are there more girls?"

"A boy. I booked a room over at the Hilton and I don't think there's any place for you to watch," she said sadly. "I just need to complete these six tasks and he'll destroy the video."

"And you trust him?" he asked.

"Not as far as I can throw him, but he graduates in a month and he'll be off to college. He does seem like he may honor it, but we'll see," she said as she stripped naked, "Perhaps I should shower."

Mark's cock was throbbing back to life as he followed her into the bathroom, "What are the six tasks again?" he asked.