The Value of a Classical Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baron grabbed her ass as she eagerly ground her crotch on his hard cock. He couldn't believe he was finally here. His beautiful teacher's warm wet cunt pressed on his hard cock, opening up as she slickly slip up his hard girth and length.

Carl looked at that beautiful face, eyes closed lost in the moment, her aroused nipples sticking out a good half-inch. "Dude, she won't stop you if you put your cock inside her, you should see her face."

Katherine moaned, "He's right, fuck me."

Baron gripped her ass, lifting her onto his cock anticipating her tight cunt as she lined him up. "Oh fuck!" he spat as the teacher he'd been fantasizing about dropped onto his throbbing shaft. He cupped her silky smooth ass as she speared herself on his cock. "You heard her." He spread their teacher's ass cheeks, "she wants it."

Carl had dreamt about burying his cock in a tight ass and his current girlfriend had told him over her dead body which had strangely excited him, but he dismissed that thought as he prepared his throbbing shaft and his teacher's puckered hole.

Katherine felt her initial dread morph into arousal knowing she'd not only have two fat cocks filling both her holes, but two of her students who would never look at her the same way. "Fuck!" she panted as the boy roughly popped his cock into her rectum.

"Take it bitch," he hissed into her ear, "you've deserved this all year with your stupid fucking homework."

The young teacher was surprised by this as she'd thought the boys were simply horny. "Ow...please, easy," she moaned, "it hurts." Katherine moaned as the boy did the opposite and drove into her ass harder. She arched her back as the loud slapping sounds echoed louder in the room

Baron sucked on a nipple, pulling on it hard with his lips. She was no longer crying out in pain but moaning deep inside. As he bit down she didn't pull away but pressed her breast against his mouth and moaned more loudly.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned. "You're right, I was bad to give you all that homework. Shit! Pound my ass," she cried out as she came.

Carl slammed harder into his teacher's ass as she was now thrusting back against him. He couldn't see his friend's face beneath the massive tit smashed against him. He hoped Baron was able to breathe but what a way to go, he thought. Just as Ms. Riley was coming down he had the idea to really punish her. He pulled out of her ass and guided her mouth onto his cock. "Suck it, bitch. Swallow it," he ordered.

She never hesitated even though the smell and the thought grossed her out. Baron now was able to take over pounding her cunt and having the dirty cock in her mouth triggered another small orgasm. She'd never had an orgasm so quickly after another before.

Baron's hands were on her ass bouncing her pussy onto his cock rapidly and as she clenched her cunt he couldn't hold back any longer. As he jetted his cum inside her he thought about how he'd look at her the rest of the year remembering he'd spewed his sperm inside her...marking her.

Katherine's tongue actively worked the other boy's cock and soon was gifted with hot jets of cum. She swallowed all of it and sat back on Baron's softening cock while wiping her mouth. "I hope that makes up for how mean I was to you both," she smiled. "Or is there more punishment in store for me?" She looked at her watch, "we have the rest of the night and there's the cross in the living room. I shouldn't tell you this but there's a 50-page paper due by the end of the year."

* * *

What was supposed to be just the night turned into the weekend. The following Monday, Katherine Riley walked stiffly from her car into the school. She now regretted mentioning the cross as the two boys used her in every position imaginable. She'd thought they strap her to it and fuck her but once they started, their imaginations took over. They even included several huge vegetables they'd discovered in the fridge. Most of the degrading sexual acts were a blur and she felt dread that they'd be blackmailing her again even though they promised no one would ever see the original or the new footage.

Mark was upset at first she'd come home so late but when she sucked him hard before presenting her ass he forgot all about how jealous he'd been. As free as she'd been sexually, her ass had up to now been off limits.

* * *

As spring warmed up, wearing a sweater over her blouse just wasn't practical so she had an idea. She found just the store and even though it strained her budget, she thought it might make walking braless through the school educational.

The next morning, she knew she'd gotten their attention as the kids all stopped and stared.

"Invictus Mateo," Mrs. Dowling smiled. "I like that. Did you know I'm of Scottish heritage?" she traced the Latin motto with her finger. "Well positioned, also. Right where the kids' eyes will be."

Katherine stifled a groan as the older woman's fingers popped across her nipples. "I thought about that and perhaps the stiffer lettering will hide...um, they sure poke out, don't they?"

Gloria Dowling smiled, "they do, but let's face it if this inspires the students what you're doing is worth it. So, is there a translation somewhere? I mean, I know it...'I remain unvanquished,' I grew up with that framed under the clan crest in the living room."

Katherine looked around before pulling up her short skirt. In tiny lettering on her thong in the front was that exact phrase. "I thought it would be better to get them into the library, but," she paused before lifting the front of her short skirt. There on the thin fabric of her thong was that exact phrase. "I thought some sort of reward if they guessed right...it sounds lame now."

"Very nice, but let's not show that to any of the younger kids. 18 or older so we don't have issues with the parents, ok?"

Katherine nodded. First God-fearing, married, faithful, David Savage was a lecherous horn dog as soon as she exposed herself, then the rigid battle-ax Gloria Dowling turned out to be supportive, encouraging her to further expose herself to the students. What she hadn't considered when she'd had the clothing made up was the stiff lettering. Every movement, every bounce of her breasts caused her nipples to get more and more stimulated. When she gets home, Mark is going to have to kiss them and make them better.

"Um, thanks. I'd better get to lunch and then my class," she smiled at the older woman. It wasn't surprising to see the students look openly at her breasts but seeing Ms. Dowling subtly licking her lips while gazing intently at her erect nipples was a real shock.

"Yes, yes," Gloria collected herself. "Have a great rest of your day."

* * *

By the end of the school year, Katherine had received thousands of dollars in donations earmarked for more shirts and panties which was good and bad. She had to purchase another dresser just for the massive amount of clothing, but it ensured there would be no repeats.

There was also surprising news, the school bond issue passed by a huge margin saving the Art and Latin teachers' jobs along with Lacrosse. Katherine wondered why the pre-election polls were so far off but was thrilled for her friends who would now be keeping their jobs so she didn't care. She instead thought about the boring year-end awards ceremony in the gym. She had to sit up on stage with all the other teachers when she'd have preferred to go through the final papers her kids had turned in. Grading 249 papers takes hours and any interruptions are never welcome.

Katherine sighed as she put a B+ on one of the kid's papers. If only he ran it through a spellchecker she would have given it a solid A. She looked at the clock and decided to head to the gym.

Barbara waved her over all smiles. "I was dreading this since I thought it would be the last time I'd be here, but David gave me the official word I'd be back! Damn! I couldn't have gotten more than 4 hours of sleep any night over the last month."

Katherine hugged her friend, "I knew you'd be back, or assumed it but I'm thrilled that it's official. You're a great teacher and the school is so much better with you here," she said before hugging the young woman. A half dozen other teachers came over to congratulate the Latin teacher before sitting down.

The first part was mildly interesting and they clapped for the honor students, those who lettered in various varsity sports, and other award winners. Katherine was close to dozing off when David stood up.

"Thanks to all the students and faculty that made this year so memorable, but there's one more person we'd be remiss if we didn't recognize. He pulled a letter from his pocket and unfolded it. "This is a letter from Governor Grey. He found out about the incredible grassroots movement to fund the county school system and the person responsible for a 35% swing in the voting. I'll just read the letter."

David Savage laid the letter on the dais and began. "The Office of the Governor, Robert Grey, etc, etc. To the administration and faculty at Westview High. As you may know, I made increasing the funding of our public schools one of my higher priorities last election. It was with dismay that I saw so many bond issues looking doubtful and while I realize the economy has not been the greatest, funding education is not the place to tighten our budgets. When my Chief of Staff told me the bond issue in your district was going to pass with 70% of the vote we all were thrilled. We immediately called our precinct captain in your area and were told of the one person responsible," Mr. Savage paused, a smile on his face as he looked at the rapt audience. Katherine was looking at her phone.

"The one person," he said looking back at the letter and continuing, "responsible. Your Advanced Composition teacher Katherine Riley exemplifies..."

Katherine jerked her head up hearing her name. Everyone was looking at her and she wished she'd been paying attention.

"exemplifies everything our finest educators stand for, dedication, going above and beyond, and a commitment to the welfare of the students. We found hundreds of parents who were told by their children that they had to vote for the bond issue to save Latin among other classes. I've never seen such incredible email and phone canvassing for any issue or candidate in my life. We decided to create a scholarship in Ms. Katherine Riley's name for those students devoting themselves to a Classical Education." He turned to the redheaded teacher, "Katherine, please come up here."

The woman slowly got to her feet, blushing furiously. She looked back at the teachers as they all rose clapping and grinning.

David walked over a gently pulled her to the lectern. "Katherine, I'd like to present you with our newest award," he reached down to grab a tall trophy from a shelf. "Katherine, may I present you with," he read the engraving, "The Katherine Ryan Outstanding Service Award." He looked out at the school, "to be awarded annually to the person, teacher or student who provides the greatest service to the school and community."

The students in her classes stood first but soon the entire gym was filled with the roar of applause. Katherine's knees felt weak as she accepted the trophy but she burst into tears when David handed her the award.

* * *

The next year was very interesting. Over half the female teachers quit wearing bras and started wearing tee shirts with foreign phrases, chemical formulas, equations, and other educational queries.

Barbara was joined by another Latin teacher and even with that many students had to be turned away. They even added Greek to the curriculum, but Katherine found hundreds of students disappointed to have missed out on one of her Shakespearian classes. Her days got longer as she was named advisor to the after-school Shakespearian Drama Society. To know one's surprise she was constantly asked to demonstrate the passion required to play Katherine in Taming of the Shrew, Juliet, and other Shakespearian characters involved in flirtatious scenes. Many students who had no interest in these 'moldy' plays joined the club, others came to watch the scenes being played out.