The Value of a Classical Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, as she headed back to the locker room she heard a few boys yell out while clapping, soon followed by the entire football team and the kids in the stands giving her an ovation. She turned and waved before stopping and giving a bow. She then turned and fled. The door to the locker room seemed miles away as the applause followed her down the gravel path. She closed the door and collapsed onto a bench, breathing heavily. She wanted to touch herself, wanted to hide, wanted to know what her time was...had to be the best two miles ever.

After showering she came back out and saw an envelope attached to a box. She looked around wondering who'd come in before opening it, "Saturday, 6 PM. 7717 East Fairway Ave. Wear nothing under this coat."

She opened the box and shook her head. The coat wasn't a coat, it wasn't even a jacket. It was a diaphanous beach cover-all, designed to be worn over a bathing suit. She could make out her fingerprints through the material. She looked around, 'did they come into the woman's locker room? Did they have one of the girls do this?' she wondered.

'Christ! At least Sunday this will be all over,' she thought, 'though I'll guarantee you there are dozens of videos of me running topless being sent out to every kid in the school,' she rued. 'I can't stay here...my reputation is shot...fucked!'

* * *

Katherine made it to the Hilton on time, not surprised to see the geeky goy sitting in the lobby with a relieved smile on his face as she entered. With all that was going on she'd not given the boy much thought but looking at him she suspected he was a virgin. She was happy she already checked in and had her card key as anyone looking over would know by the look on the boy's face what they had planned.

Jerry had to tell himself he wasn't dreaming as he watched his teacher stride over in her short dress, her braless breasts bouncing appealingly. All the men in the lobby were watching as she came over to give him a warm hug. He felt a surge of pride seeing two men nudge each other as they ogled at his teacher.

When they got to the room, the boy looked around nervously, "Lexi told me why you did this and I hope you don't regret I knew the answer," Jerry said shyly.

"Why would I regret it?" Katherine asked as she went over to the bed and pressed on it to check its firmness, "I've been looking forward to this, hell! Spending the night with a cute boy like you?" She went over to him and hugged him, "Unless you're being polite and you regret this," she whispered into his ear. She pressed her crotch against the firming mass and smiled, "or not."

Jerry moaned as the beautiful teacher slid to her knees, palmed his rigid erection, and smiled up at him. He felt a hormonal rush as she unzipped his pants and the first female grabbed his cock. He was looking down at her open top, her breasts mostly in view. His balls ached incredibly as she licked the underside of his penis before putting him into her mouth.

Katherine was happy the boy had a nice cock and had showered, smelling faintly of soap. She had no illusions the boy would last long and decided to be prepared for a short blowjob, but as soon as she wrapped her lips around the slender cock, the boy let out a frustrated moan and jetted warm cum into her mouth.

Jerry felt horrified he'd cum so fast as his teacher sucked his cock, swallowing rapidly as he spasmed the huge load into her mouth. He decided to save his sperm ever since he'd won the prize and now regretted not jerking off before he came here. He sighed loudly, "I'm so sorry...I...you are so beautiful, and I..."

"Relax. I expected that and I understand. In a way, it's a compliment. I'm not even naked and you like me," she smiled.

Jerry pulled his pants back up, "So, should I go now?" he asked.

Katherine laughed, "You're kidding, right? We have all night. Come on, I'm taking you to dinner then we'll come back and you can see me naked and do what you want to me. You did tell your parents you'll not be home until tomorrow?"

Jerry smiled, "I told them Jim and I were going to sleep out in his backyard."

"Then that's perfect because I expect you to play in my backyard, also. Come on, there's a great steakhouse downstairs."

After dining, and skipping dessert as both were anxious to get back to the room, Katherine never hesitated and let her dress puddle to the floor then went over and lay down on the bed. She patted the bed, "You want me to lead, or do you want to do what you want?" she asked.

Jerry nodded before realizing it was either/or, "Can I just look at you, see your body?" he asked, "Then, I'll let you lead," he sighed.

Katherine lay back, hands over her head, "I'm yours to do what you want," she smiled. "I'd like to see you naked when you do that though, I've been wanting to see that hot body of yours."

Jerry knew she was saying that to boost his ego, but it still was an incredible feeling hearing a beautiful woman say that so he quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He slowed down when she told him to take it slow. As he pulled down his pants and stood naked in front of a woman for the first time in his life, he felt a rush seeing the look on this hot woman's face. It was strange feeling powerful rather than embarrassed sporting a full erection. She was staring at his stiff cock, her tongue slowly licking her lips. He proudly walked over to the bed seeing her eager expression.

He crawled up onto the bed, studying every inch of her body...some parts more closely than others. He was fascinated with her breasts, so full, so soft as he felt them. He loved her nipples, especially the velvety-soft areolas. She closed her eyes and softly moaned as he traced the pink flesh with his tongue as he circled the hard nubs. He moved between her legs, opening them wide which caused her labia to part, revealing her pink insides.

Katherine had never had a man or boy study her so closely and was getting more and more aroused as he pressed a finger inside her. When Jerry asked her to turn over so he could see her ass, she complied.

Jerry felt those creamy globes he'd imagined every time she went to the board in class, but her ass was even better than he'd imagined...so soft yet firm. He ran a finger down her ass crack, pleased that she lifted her ass off the bed as he did that. Maybe it was the angle, maybe she was getting more excited but her pussy seemed more swollen, wetter. Finally, he sighed and turned her back over. "Thank you. You're more beautiful than I imagined," he sighed.

"My turn," Katherine said. She sat up and felt his small but firm muscles on his chest and abdomen before putting her hands around his jutting erection.

Jerry felt like he'd gotten a foot taller seeing how this gorgeous redhead was admiring his body, sighing happily as she played with his rigid shaft and balls.

"God, you're sexy. Nice body," she sighed as she stroked his cock while kissing his chest. The geeky boy had no bulging muscles but he was lithe and limber as she explored his body. "I can't wait any longer," she panted. She'd felt her pussy throb for the last hour so she pulled him on top of her, guiding his cock between her legs. "Aaaaahhhhh, yeeessss," she sighed as the boy instinctively pushed his cock inside her. "Fuck me, Jerry, fuck me with your beautiful cock."

He was feeling something better than he'd imagined. Her pussy welcomed his cock in a warm velvety grip. This was so much better than his hand that he couldn't imagine going back to jerking off. For the first time in years, the boy felt confident with a woman as he pulled out and drove into her tight wet hole. She was moaning softly each time he penetrated her. He was glad he'd cum earlier as he was lasting longer now as he watched those huge breasts flop up and down with each thrust. He looked between their legs admiring how he was stretching her pussy lips wide.

Katherine could see the concentration on the boy's face as he stared at her chest. He looked more excited as she played with her breasts and nipples. "Would you like me to get on top so you can play with my tits?" she asked.

Jerry thought about getting to touch those soft fleshy masses with her sitting on top of him and nodded. He was impressed by how smoothly they were able to reverse positions without him slipping out of her. He had his hands on her breasts immediately, unable to contain their entire mass between his fingers. Her pussy was bouncing on his cock rapidly, her soft red pubes meeting his dark coarse hair. He wanted to taste those nipples and as he leaned up, she lowered herself, offering her tits to his lips.

As good as her tits felt in his hands, between his lips was even better. Her nipples were fatter than erasers and just as hard. As he sucked on one nipple, she pressed her tit against his lips encouraging him. He had one hand on her free breast and the other exploring her ass. She was moaning louder now and when he felt between her ass cheeks and brushed his fingertips across her puckered bud, she moaned more loudly.

Katherine was surprised the boy would touch her ass and always liked anal play. Another surprise was her growing arousal having assumed she'd just enjoy being fucked by the boy, and as his finger penetrated her ass she felt her orgasm bubbling up inside her. "Fuck yes, play with my ass," she panted as she ground against his rigid shaft.

Jerry buried his middle finger in the woman's anus as she began thrusting her pussy on the base of his cock. On an impulse, he bit gently on her nipples which triggered something.

The boy held her tight as she suddenly came, "Oh God, yessssss. Uhhh, uhhh, uuuuunnnngggg," she grunted as she felt the waves explode through her. She'd been with virgins before but this is the first time she'd cum with a virgin boy.

Jerry was fascinated. His orgasms lasted maybe 15 seconds at most, but women must be different. Ms. Riley was grunting and writhing for over a minute before going limp, a contented smile on her face.

Katherine looked at the boy, smiling, "Wow! That was great. Now you can cum inside me. Is there another position you'd like?" she panted.

Jerry nodded, "Can I get behind you?" he asked.

Katherine climbed off the boy, got on her hands and knees, and looked back at him, "like this?"

The boy stroked his cock looking at the perfect ass framing her swollen pussy as he crawled behind her. He pressed his cock between those lips, savoring the feeling of his cock entering her tight hole. He drove into her as deeply as he could then pulled out. He picked up the pace encouraged by her increasingly loud grunts then bent over her back to grab her breasts. He had the image of dogs fucking as he felt the welcome throbbing in his balls increasing.

Katherine could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck knowing he was getting close. She reached between her legs to softly cup his swinging balls and soon felt them tighten while hearing his moans as he tried to hold back.

Jerry wanted the feeling to last but feeling his teacher's hand on his balls was too much. "Oh, God!" he groaned, "I'm...I'm....shit!" he gasped as he felt his first eruption inside a vagina. He drove into his teacher hard with each spasm. When he felt the last of his orgasm he collapsed on her back, breathing hard.

Katherine rolled to her side with the boy still inside her. He was kissing the back of her neck while gripping her breasts softly moaning. As his cock softened and slipped out of her, she cupped her pussy, "I need to clean up a bit then we can try to get some sleep. If you get hard in the middle of the night, wake me up, I'd hate to pass up getting fucked again by your impressive cock," she purred.

* * *

Jerry felt himself strutting down the hall Friday morning at school. He'd made love...fucked his Advanced Composition teacher six times during the night and was awakened by her mouth wrapped around his cock this morning. They'd gone into the shower where he'd pinned her against the wall as he pounded her pussy. He'll remember her joyous squeals for the rest of his life.

"Jerry, dude! How are you doing? I'm amazed you're able to walk," Drake Atkins, the starting quarterback called out to the boy.

Jerry looked shocked as he had no idea Drake even knew he existed. Then he found himself surrounded by Drake and a half dozen of the popular kids in the school. "I...um, I'm great," he stammered.

"Tell us, how was Riley? Is she as hot as she looks? An animal in bed?" one of the guys asked.

The boy blushed, "I...look, I can't talk about it, but she's very nice," he said.

Try as they might, the boy was goaded into revealing anything about his teacher. Rather than being ostracized, he was slapped on the back and congratulated.

Katherine's classes were quieter than they normally would have been with the kids looking more closely at her. She'd worn a thicker blouse without a bra the day before but it was too warm, so today she'd worn a lighter top which did little to hide her breasts. The kids in her class with Jerry all asked him how it went but he'd declined to elaborate. She was impressed by how much more confident he sounded when speaking yet seemed to clam up whenever anyone asked what happened between him and Ms. Riley. Both Lexi and Jerry said nothing which was a relief to Katherine

* * *

Saturday at six, Katherine pulled up to the suburban house. She looked around and liked the neighborhood. All the lawns looked well manicured, there was an elementary school down the street with a large playground and ball field and the houses were nicely sized. She felt apprehension having agreed...been coerced into spending the night with two horny 18-year-olds but after Lexi and Jerry, she was becoming used to being a slut.

Baron answered the door, "I'm impressed. Right on time. I was going to send you to the principal if you were late...oh sorry, you already went...came and went in fact," he laughed.

Katherine frowned, "before I come in, are you both done degrading me?"

Baron put up two fingers, "Scout's honor. Carl, tell Katherine after tomorrow we'll be done," he ordered.

Carl stepped to the door, "Scout's honor for me too. No one will ever see the video...at least from us, and we'll even give you the papers you forgot to collect." He went over to the side table and picked up two stapled documents. "I think you'll like these, I mean as our teacher."

"But," Baron interjected, "No late down-grading and we expect nothing but full cooperation tonight, deal?" He put out his hand.

Katherine took his hand and stepped inside. "Ok, I'm yours. What part of me do you want first?"

Carl and Baron laughed, "Come on in, take a load off...take everything off," Baron said.

Katherine came in and stopped. In the middle of the room, there was a wooden X with thick black velcro straps for wrists and feet. "What's this? I'm not...no way!" she said firmly.

Baron laughed, "And you told me she'd love it. Sorry, this is a joke. I found this down the street last week at a garage sale. I bought it as a gag prop. I'll have to get rid of it before my parents get back from Australia."

Carl sighed and opened his wallet, "Here. I bet him 50 bucks you'd never question it." he said bitterly to Katherine as he handed some bills to his friend. "And it wasn't a joke. Tell her, tell her what fun things you planned on doing to her if she'd agreed."

"I hoped, you know, perhaps you'd be into pain, being whipped and spanked," Baron sighed, "but don't waste time on regret, I always say."

Katherine shook off the feelings she had listening to the boys discuss the degrading things they'd planned for her, a voice in her head begging her to try it out.

"OK, but my initial order stands, let's get you naked," Baron said firmly as he and Carl went and sat looking at her expectantly.

Katherine dropped her purse and bag onto the floor then slid the thin coat off her shoulders and onto the floor. She slowly turned around so they could get a closer look at her than they had in the classroom. She turned and looked at the boys over her should then bent over to touch her toes.

The boy's sat forward as their teacher opened her stance and looked back between her legs at them. They'd seen her naked in the video and

in class, but this view was new and better than any of the others. Baron groaned, "your ass...is it lubed?" he asked.

Katherine stood and nodded, "I might have misread your intentions but if not, I'd like to be prepared," she said as she came over to them. "and I'm ready for whatever you boys want," she purred as she knelt in front of them.

Each boy lifted his hips as their redheaded teacher pulled down their pants. Seeing her hands on their hard cocks for real after imagining it for the last week was great. She had a soft yet firm grip, expertly stroking their shafts, Carl grinning at his friend as Katherine moved between his legs to take his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck!" the boy sighed, "she's as good as we thought she'd be," he said as he grabbed a tangling tit. He looked down at the woman, "In gym class last week, the guys on the football team all voted you the most fuckable teacher in the school. If they only knew."

"That's so sweet," Katherine smiled, "There are quite a few hot young teachers here." She took Carl back into her mouth, taking more of him down her throat. She looked up at the boys, "I may have presumed, but was this what you wanted?"

Carl sighed, "yes and no. We wanted...well, I wanted you to sit over there and jerk off for us. I've always wondered how girls do it. Baron wanted you on the cross even though he knew you wouldn't go for it." he said as her hands continued stroking their cocks.

Baron nodded, "I would have loved to see you on the cross, all open and vulnerable, but I want what Carl said and then a lap dance like you gave that lucky guy."

Katherine sighed, "a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do," she mumbled as she got up and went over to the chair. She sat down before slouching down with a leg over each arm, fully exposing her pussy. She thought back to the bachelor party and this chair was a lot more comfortable than the wooden one on stage. She began by stroking and pulling on her sensitive nipples. She wished one of the boys were to plant his mouth on her pussy, but she knew she was dreaming. She was going to be there to provide them pleasure, any pleasure she'd derive from this had to be self-provided.

Baron and Carl both were stroking their cocks as they watched Ms. Riley, eyes closed move a hand down to her wide-open cunt to begin stroking it. She immediately began rubbing in a clockwise motion. She was so wet they could hear the smacking of her moist lips echoing in the room. "Look at us," Baron ordered, "I want you looking at us when you cum and no faking it, we'll know."

Katherine obeyed easily enough with two hard cocks being stroked, cocks she'd be taking in her pussy and ass soon enough. They both had their legs spread wide so their large balls were bouncing as they pulled on their shafts. Baron's cock was larger...fatter, and longer but Carl's had that curve she loved as cocks like that often found her G-spot. She wanted Baron's fat cock in her pussy and Carl's smaller cock in her ass, but getting Carl on top of her so he'd hit her in just the right spot had to happen. Thinking this elicited a deep moan while her ass was lifting off the cushion.

The boys grinned at each other seeing their slut teacher approach orgasm. Her unblinking eyes were glued to their genitals but looked unfocused.

"Fuck!" she spat out, her legs splaying out on either side of the chair, ass a full foot off the seat as she came. As her panting settled down, she climbed off the chair and came over to the boys. "The first rule of lap-dancing is no touching, so I expect you to violate that rule as much as you violate all the school's rules," she smiled. She straddled her student's lap feeling her vagina open up.