The Widow - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you are just as wet as I remember," he whispered. Wesley moved his mother's thighs further apart and moved closer to inhale the heady scent of her arousal. Then he moved closer and tenderly traced her outer labia with his tongue before slipping it between them to taste her insides. Even though Mary wanted a good fucking, it felt so splendid that she just moaned and shoved her mound up against his face. Using his able tongue, he commenced exploring the folds of her sex and as he frolicked amid the creases of her pussy she wiggled her legs and groaned loudly in hedonistic bliss.

Burning with needy desire, she placed one leg over his back to hold him in place while she grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her pussy. When his face traveled up to her aching clit, he mischievously drew the little bulb between his lips. While teasing it with his tongue, Wesley sneaked two fingers into his mother's slick and hot cunt. When pushed fully in to his knuckles, he began to rub the insides of her vagina, swimming his fingers around in the goo to touch every surface indie her.

"OH God!" she exclaimed as the first pre-orgasmic spasm hit her. "Oh Fuck!" Then she begged "Please, please make mommy cum! Don't make me wait...please!" Wesley smiled at his control of her and started to thrust his fingers in and out as his continued to suck on her ripe clitoris. In just moments she heaved her back up, rammed her pelvis against his fingers and face as she howled.

"Eat it, Wesley!" Mary screamed. "Lick my pussy! Cumming, OOOOOOOOO!" The platinum blond shrieked as her vibrating pussy clenched and squirted, furnishing her son a swig of pussy liquor to suck up. Wesley continued slurping her cunt and jacking her off beyond the crest of her orgasm. It was a few minutes before the spasms subsided.

"Oh fuck," Wesley moaned with pleasure as he pulled his fingers out. "I missed this so much!" He continued to softly lick the juices, cleaning everything up. "And you still taste so wonderful." It was after a few minutes that he finally backed away and rose up between her legs. He hovered over her, his tick, veined cock swaging above her hungry pussy.

Now Mary had an desperate yearning deep inside her abdomen that she had not felt in years. She urgently craved the feel of her son's meaty prick inside her body as soon as he could push it in.

"You...should...fuck...me...now," she panted between big breaths. "I know that's what you really came home for. Go ahead, Wesley. Fuck me!" Wesley started to lower himself towards her and, impatiently, Mary reached a hand out to grip the pole and direct the swollen knob between her labia. She gasped and closed her eyes as she experienced the filling sensation of his meaty prick penetrate into her body as it stretched around the thickness of his cock.

"Oh I love your prick, Wesley!" she gulped. "Yes...that's it! Push it deep into my pussy, honey." Wesley planted his knees firmly and positioned his hips to best maintain a steady pounding he planned on delivering. At first he commenced a slow and steady in and out stroking, using his organ to open her up, delving deeper into his mother's hole with each stroke. Mary raised her head for a moment and opened her eyes to look down, seeing his veined cock glistening with her own wetness as it moved in and out of her pussy. The sight of her son's cock filling her was violently stimulating and she closed her eyes and laid her head back as she started to hump back at him, feeling his rhythm and driving her hips up to meet Wesley's every thrust.

"Fuck me...deeper," she panted. "Please...deeper!" Wesley changed his pattern to not only sink his shaft fully into her each time, but to bottom out hard enough to make his mother grimace every time his cock-root stretched her pussy lips wide. Each time it sank all the way inside her she experienced a fulfilled, almost stuffed feeling that she had missed for many years. Her pussy responded, squeezing and spasming around the huge stiffness of his cock every time he sank it in. The depth of her desire for this incestuous coupling became plain as she lifted her legs high and wrapped her ankles behind his back. She then used her powerful legs to hump him, pulling him hard against her and frantically fucking her hot pussy onto her own son's cock.

"Oh God!" she sobbed. "Please fuck me, fuck me good!" Wesley pulled back, retreating until only the head of his thick hard-on was still in his mother. The room shuddered as he came down hard again, mercilessly clobbering her hole with his sex organ. Mary lay beneath him, her huge breasts bouncing and quivering as she humped back up at him, meeting his every thrust as she pulled them together with her legs..

"Fuck me!" the frantic woman begged. "Fuck meeee!" She brought her up to his shoulders, gasping and squeezing his muscles and urging him onward as her abdomen spasmed uncontrollably. Wesley shook off the sweat from his face and started fucking his mother as hard as he could. Ruthlessly he drove his hips against her body now, ramming his shaft into the cloying depths of her pussy, feeling the heat from her body. She felt the next wave of spasms surging up in her body and moved hands down to grab his ass, pulling him deep into her as her ravished fuck hole clenched even tighter around her son's prick.

"Cumming!" she screamed. "I'm cummmiinnnggg!" The orgasm that started in per womb seemed to burst outwards through her body like a conflagration. Wesley joined her in orgasm, screaming out himself as his cock jerked, firing out a huge load of semen to quench the unquenchable flames of her climax. She released her hold on his ass and pounded the bed with her fists as she thrashed underneath him. Inside her, the pink walls of her vagina gripped and contracted around her son's cock as the second load of cream gushed out of his prick. Mary felt the second load between her own spasms...felt it spray and spew deep inside her pussy, inundating her womb with a soothing load of her son's jism.

Wesley held himself up until she stopped her major spasming and then collapsed on to his mom's body. She wrapped her arms around him, flexing her powerful vaginal muscles around his cock shaft to milk out every bit of cum from his balls. They shivered together as aftershocks passed from one lover to the other and back. Wesley got too heavy and Mary rolled him to the side, then held him until he slept. He was so tired from the trip; it was selfish of her to wear him out like this but she did not feel guilty. When he was securely sleep, she slid to the edge of the bed and, covering her pussy with her hand in an attempt to not drip on the floor, made her way to the bidet where she could let their juices pour out. And rinse out. And prepare herself for more.

********

Wesley slept the sleep of the exhausted, and woke up about 6am. He was still laying on top of the bed, although apparently his mother had covered him with a blanket. He immediately went to the bathroom and emptied his bladder. He desperately needed a shower and shave, plus he was hungry. Cautiously, he slipped out of the bedroom naked, his clothes still unpacked in his luggage.

Mary was curled up on the sofa asleep, a book in her hand. She was wrapped in a white, thick terrycloth robe with her feet covered by an afghan. Wesley quietly stepped over to his bag and picked it up, not wanting to wake her until he cleaned up. Just as he was exiting the room he heard her voice.

"Sexy ass, son!" He turned and she was smiling at him. "Go get cleaned up and I'll make breakfast for us."

They sat down for a full breakfast later that morning. For both of them, it seemed so much like that day so long ago when they had started with breakfast. Mary was in lingerie and Carsten and Wesley had been in just shorts as they sat through the meal. Now it was just the two of them, Mary's naked body wrapped in a robe and Wesley in his very short training shorts.

"Did you get enough food?" she asked him as he set his fork down.

"Yes mom," he answered. "Sorry I ate so much but I guess I was hungry. Did I leave enough for you?"

"I'm not hungry for food," she said with a smile. "But I am hungry. Do you have what I need?"

Wesley smiled and stood up in front of her. Pulling down his shorts, he kicked them to the side and stood before her, his cock flaccid but thick, hanging in such a seductive way.

"Is this what you need?" Mary felt both helpless and excited she gazed at her son's penis in front of her face. In her mouth, saliva began to flow as she considered how extremely pleasing it was going be when his cock served the bellyful of spunk she suddenly had an urgent craving for. Mary moved to her knees before her own son, placing his cock right in front of her face. Even as she wrapped her hand around the bottom of the shaft, it started to harden. She squeezed it gently, urging it to stiffen as she watched the tip, waiting for a little pre-cum to ooze out. She jacked the cock slow and hard a few times, making the little hole open up and a drop of slimy pre-cum oozed out. She picked it off with the tip of her tongue, savoring the salty sweetness. Then she shoved the now bulging cockhead into her mouth. It was so good to have her son's cock in her mouth again. Mary made obscene slobbering sounds as she suckled happily on the thick cock, closing her eyes to focus deliberately on the flavor and texture of the shaft in her mouth. Pressing her tongue against the piss hole, the older woman squeezed her hand tighter around the thickness of her son's cock and started pumping him, moving her hand up and down on the section that was not in her stretched lips.

Wesley stared down at his mother, sighing as he relished the incredible cock sucking he was getting. He used his hands to guide and encourage her, his fingers weaved into her platinum blonde hair. But Mary knew there was something more for him too. She let go of his cock and pulled open her robe. Stretching her body up, she wrapped her soft breasts around his cock, enveloping them in the soft and warm embrace of her heavy breasts.

Wesley looked down on his mother acting like a slut at his feet and knew that she loved him. But it was a love based in the understanding of what a whore she loved to be, how she would do nearly anything for him sexually because she trusted him and he satisfied her. The view of her submissively beneath him pushed him closer. The war hero's facial expression changed from pleasure to concentration something resembling pain as tried desperately to hold back the orgasm, a substantial load of cock juice surging up from his balls.

"Cummiiinnnggg!" he yelled as his hips surged forward. Her son's hot, white semen gushed from his cock and went right to the back of her throat forcing her to swallow it before she had even registered its taste. His second shot came quickly and this one she held in her mouth, savoring the delicious flavor of her son's cum. It was the delicious morning cum, sweet and tangy, and Mary's desire for the taste of her son's cream was being satisfied now. Ravenously she hugged the surging cock between her tits, using them to jack it while sucking, single-minded in her wish to swallow every drop. When he finally stopped, Mary felt cozy and contented in her belly with it full of her son's cream.

"Come on," Wesley said abruptly. "Drop that robe and let's go to the bedroom." He took her by the hand and helped her up, then led her to her bedroom. She let go of his hand when they went through the door and she turned to close the door. As she turned back to him, she paused, her hands on the sash of her robe. When she knew she had his full attention, she drew it open, baring her remarkable, big-breasted nudity and stood there as he looked at her. It was an unspoken presentation of a gift. She was giving him her body, and he nodded in understanding.

Mary stretched out on the bed, entirely naked with her full-sized tits jiggling as she adjusted her position on the bed to allow him sufficient room for a good fuck. Wesley gazed at his mother as she elevated her long pale legs above the bed to open her wet pussy completely for his assault.

"Fuck me," she hissed at him. "Fuck my wet hole you mother-fucker." Wesley knew when she used that language she was more than ready, so he moved onto the bed on his knees, his still firm cock swaying threateningly over her tummy. Mary watched eagerly as he moved closer, targeting his bloated cock tip at the puffy, red lips of her cunt. The horny mother closed her eyes as she felt the cock stretching her snug pussy opening and causing her damp vaginal walls to stretch and spasm as they adapted to the thickness of his cock.

"Oh God!" she sobbed. "It feels so good, baby." Wesley held himself just above her flat so her stiff nipples poked at his chest as his shaft descended deeper into her cunt. When he was fully in, he paused a moment and she looked up at him expectantly. With no warning he just started fucking her, heaving his lean muscular ass up and down as he stroked her insides. As his stiff prick stabbed in and out of the velvety tightness of her cunt, Mary hastily started thrusting up to meet his strokes, lifting her butt off the bed as she pushed her wet sheath onto the substantial mass of her son's cock. Mary urgently craved every inch of its length, needing her belly fully stuffed with the mind-blowing thickness and length of his prick.

"Fuck...me...fuck...me...now!" Mary chanted in time with his pounding. Her cunt was pulsing intensely as the shaft of cock meat pulled out only to ram into her again and again. Wesley lowered his knees to the bed, straightened, and used hands on her hips to pull her on to his prick. Now he started fucking in a different angle as hard as he could, relentlessly ramming his cock into her belly as she lay before him, her bare, sweat-glazed body starting to spasm.

Mary sensed the orgasm rising up deep within, causing her vagina to suck even harder around his cock. Her face was becoming contorted with the intense pain/passion of the oncoming storm and she gathered the bed covers in the clenched fists as she rolled her head from side to side. She held her breath for a moment, but then exploded in a frenzy of motion as she feverishly pounded her pussy against his shaft.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Fuck...cumming, cuuummiiinngg!" Her body spasmed violently in orgasm as fluid oozed out of her well fucked hole, the bright red inner flesh glistening as it surrounded the fast-moving cock-shaft of her son. Wesley slowed his fucking as he found it difficult to stay connected with his mother's thrashing body. Thanks to her earlier blow-job, he had no trouble holding back his own orgasm as he rode on through hers.

It was a few moments before Mary slowed down, aftershocks giving her occasional twitches. When she realized that Wesley was still hard, and still slowly fucking her, she unexpectedly recognized where she craved to feel his big cock next. And as soon as the thought came to her, it became a burning desire.

"Take it out," she gasped. "I want you in my ass." Wesley stopped his slow fucking and looked at her as if to ask if she was sure. With her eyes bright, she nodded yes to him. He slowly drew his swollen prick from her pussy, the shaft glistening with his mother's pussy juices. Mary's mouth watered at the sight of it, remembering how good it felt and tasted just a short while ago, but the need from her ass was more urgent. Wesley watched as his 60 year old mother rotated face down, her shoulders resting on the bed covers and her knees under her abdomen. This presented her ass outwards and when she reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide, her wrinkled hole was brazenly exhibited for her son's enticement. Not that he really needed to be enticed.

"It wants you, my son," Mary moaned, as she flexed her anus to make her little hole clench in and out. "Fill my ass!"

Wesley knew what this would do to her but his logical mind was strongly overruled by his dick. He moved behind her, aiming his swollen cock-head at her hungry sphincter. He spit on his fingers and rubbed his saliva on her hole, then leaned forward. Mary grunted and clenched her jaw as what felt like a massive warm pole pushed through her anal muscles and stabbed into her rectum. Her asshole was hard-pressed to accept the breadth of her son's cock, as it had been years since anyone had penetrated her there.

It felt so big that she stretched her fingers down; shocked to find he only had the first two inches in her, she wondered how she had ever done this before. Mary realized that it would be painful at first, but she didn't give it consideration. She knew what she wanted so she boldly spread her pale ass cheeks wider, pushing back in a desperate effort to get all of his meat into her rectum.

"All of it," she pleaded. "I want it all before you fuck me. And don't you dare cum too soon!" Wesley started a slow humping motion, easing it in and out slowly with each inward push just a bit deeper. Her rubbery muscles in her rectum felt incredible as they flexed and twisted around his cock. Although he had only his spit to lube her back tunnel, it seemed that was enough as he pushed further in each time. He moved a little closer and placed his hands on her hips as he initiated a slow but steady fucking rhythm. Mary grunted with each thrust, feeling his cock drive her open more and more..

Mary could feel that about half of her son's wonderful hard-on was regularly stuffed in her poop shoot and she could let go of her ass cheeks now. She used her hand to lever herself up so she was on hands and knees, her arms forward of her shoulders to brace against the pounding from behind. Her pendulous breasts swayed below her, and Wesley noticed the motion in the mirror. He turned his head to watch the fit warrior fucking the sexy older woman, her platinum hair hanging down to hide her face. It was so hot to watch himself fucking his mother's ass that he started to increase the pace.

"Oh God!" she sobbed as she absorbed his faster pounding. Each time he thrust forward, she felt every inch of his great prick ram into the tender warmth of her anus. Mary felt reoccurring pressure waves of the constant pumping surging through her bowels. He would pull it out, backing away until only the tip of his cock was still inside her muscular ring, stopped by the flair of his cock ridge. Then he would push forward again, forcing his big prick all the way in once more. His mother was crying with need, knowing that the approaching orgasm would destroy her yet wanting it more than life. As Wesley continued his hard and relentless rhythm, she cried for him to take her there.

"Please...Pleeeeease," she cried. She humped back rapidly to not only meet his thrusts, but to urge him to ram more in as her asshole convulsed around the rooting length of man-flesh. The waves of pleasure produced by the cock in her asshole were swelling through her entire being. All of the signs were there; her stiff nipples tingled at the ends of her swaying breasts, her labia burned with engorged blood, her toes were curling and uncurling in a slow pattern not related to the pounding she was getting. Mary anxiously anticipated the cum welling up from her crotch, and wanted it so bad. She held her breath for a moment and then fluid shot out of her pussy in a thin but powerful stream. For a fraction of a second everything for her stopped, then exploded.

"Cumming!" she screamed. "Aaaaahhhh...fuck...cuuummmiiinnnggg!" She started to shake spasmodically and her arms collapsed, stifling her screams as her face hit the bed. Wesley was not there yet and gripped her hips with iron fingers as he fucked her poor asshole as hard as he could, considering only his own gratification now as he rammed his hard cock into her ass. Mary was incoherent, the continued pounding bringing her beyond rational thought as she came again and again. She was not even aware that her son's cock grew even bigger as he rammed it deep into her ravished hole one last time.