The Widow - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley howled as he joined her orgasm, sticky white semen spurting from his manhood to saturate the confines of her shitty channel with a soothing load of cum. This triggered yet another wave within Mary and she experienced repeated seizure-like contractions, her body no longer under any control. Tears flowed from her eyes and spittle dribbled from her babbling mouth, her body held up only by Wesley holding her ass on his throbbing penis. Her eyes rolled back in her head and then her head flopped down, while the spams became little tremors.

When she was still, Wesley eased them both down to the bed, then carefully pulled himself from her abused ass. It gaped open and he could see inside her bowels, a trail of off-white cream inside the beet red hole. He felt her skin and it was ablaze. He became concerned and checked her breathing and pulse, and both were very high but not extreme. He went to the bathroom and got a wash cloth, using it to cool her skin and treating her for mild shock until she awoke.

When she did awake, she asked what happened.

"I think you passed out, mom," he answered. "Are you okay?"

"I may need to rest for a while," she answered sleepily. "That will give you time to recover too." She smiled weakly and rolled to her side. Tan-tingled semen oozed out of her anus and dribbled down the side of her ass. Wesley shook his head at his mom. It was going to be a long visit this time.

*****

Later, after lunch, they were sitting on the sofa, the television showing some talk show that Wesley was ignoring, reading a book instead. Mary was curled up next to him, a simple summer dress draped over her body. A commercial came on the television and she stretched, bored. She curled tighter to Wesley, placing her hand on his thigh.

"I'm glad you're here," she purred against his neck. "You make me feel alive, like you were made for me." At this last she ran her hand over his crotch.

"Actually, Mom," he said, putting his book down. "I was made from you. We just fit real well together." He put his arm around her, his hand naturally resting under her breast. He moved his hand to support the squishy weight, feeling it in his hand.

"I love the way you touch me," she purred. Her hand pressed harder against his crotch, feeling and exploring. "You have always been my best lover. No one makes me as horny as you do, but you always leave me more than satisfied. Are you ready for some more?"

Wesley smiled. "Mom, if you can make him hard, he's all yours." Mary's eyes lit up and she moved to her knees on the floor in front of him. Unfastening his pants, she tugged them down, Wesley lifting his hips to cooperate. With his pants pulled down to his knees, Mary looked eagerly at the soft man-flesh between his legs.

Reaching forward, she wrapped her fingers around the soft and pliable tube of man meat. It felt so wonderful in her hand. It was warm and soft, and it gave her so much pleasure. She closed her fist around it and began to gently move it up and down, encouraging the blood to flow into the tube and make it hard. She rose on her knees to bring her face to his while continuing to rub his shaft.

"I can't wait for you to get hard for Mommy!" she hissed naughtily, then pressed her lips against his. In a moment his lips parted and she slid her tongue into his mouth. Wesley groaned as they French- kissed, experiencing the firm hand of his mother jacking him off as the oral action of their tongues augmented the carnal momentum that was building. Sandwiched between her legs, her pussy started again to clench and ooze fluid, ready to be filled again with her son's large fuck tool. The shaft began to swell in her hand, his balls shifting within their skin sack. Mary broke the kiss and looked down at her grown son's cock, unable to resist the urge to pop it back into her mouth; she really felt the need to suck on it and take it deep in her mouth.

"I think it wants me to wrap my mouth around it," she whispered against his lips. Wesley just smiled and nodded in agreement. She slid down his body, rubbing her dress-covered big tits across his skin as she move into position get her mouth and tongue working around the large penis. He watched as his mother's platinum head bobbed up and down on his cock, leaving it covered with her spit. As she wrapped her lips tighter around bulging flesh and caressed it with her tongue, Mary caressed his ball sack with her fingers, her other hand pumping that potion of his now hard cock that was not in his mouth.

"Damn, Mom!" He groaned as his hands wrapped into the hair on her head. She felt him start to raise his hips from the sofa in an effort to stuff it deeper down her throat and knew it was time to move on. She really wanted him inside her cunt.

Mary released his cock from her mouth and sat up. Pulling her dress above her hips, she spread her legs and moved her busty body on top of him, straddling his legs. As she lowered herself down towards his shaft, her big tits swung like pendulums within the fabric of the dress, her erect nipples clearly showing through the fabric.

"It's time for Mommy to ride your wonderful hard cock!" she hissed. Wesley sensed that she was enjoying herself, verbally emphasizing the forbidden desires if incest. She reached down and held his dick, guiding it to slide between her swollen and wet labia. When it had entered her, she relaxed her muscles and the head penetrated further in her pussy. When she sat all the way down on it, the whole shaft thrust deep up inside her.

"Ouff!" She grunted as she hit bottom. The thick root of his cock spread her pussy's opening almost to tearing. Her soft backside came to rest on his muscled thighs and she adjusted her knees a bit to alleviate any discomfort and provide the leverage and movement she wanted. Wesley leaned back, content to watch her for a while.

"Are you going to ride your son, mom?" he asked with a wicked smile. Mary just laughed in response, and then raised herself upwards, sliding a few inches of his cock back out of her pussy before sensuously sinking back down to take his manhood back into her body.

"Oh yesssss," she groaned as she placed her hands on his muscled chest. As she felt his firm muscles through his shirt, she pressed against him, using her arms to help raise her body higher on his cock and slide down again. This was not a pounding fuck session but slow and sensual, slowly building as it stimulated mind and body. Mary could feel her wet pussy expanding and shrinking as his hard slid in and out of her, pushing her slowly towards a powerful orgasm.

Wesley was watching the point where their bodies met. Watching his own cock slide leisurely in and out of his mother's cunt, each time glistening with her own juices, was both lewd and incredibly erotic. Every time she came down on him he could see her labia wiggle as they accommodated every vein and bump on his thick shaft. As she became more aroused, the excess lubricating fluid seeped out and trickled down each side of his balls in a thin line of shiny seepage.

"Oh God, honey," she groaned with a shudder. She was getting closer to her orgasm and wanted to prolong the journey, knowing the result was a higher peak. She leaned forward and buried his face in her boobs, smothering him in the cleavage of her heavy breasts. At the same time she started to plunge her ass harder against his legs to grind her pussy on the bulky thickness of his shaft. She inhaled and was about to tell him to fuck her when the doorbell rang. They froze for an instant. Then Mary looked at the clock.

"OH God!" she whispered. "It's Fred and Helen! They said they would be over this afternoon!" She leaped up, tearing his cock out of her. She ran towards the bedroom. "You'll have to get the door while I get dressed properly."

Wesley was a bit shaken but responding to urgent situations was not something new. He quickly got up and stuffed his hard cock into his pants. A quick survey of the room resulted in flipping a cushion to hide a damp spot on the sofa, spraying some air freshener, and opening a window. He got to the door just as they rang a second time.

Wesley greeted them and showed them into the condo. He made the excuse that mom had been laying down and he woke her up before answering the door. They came in and sat down. This was the first time Wesley could really check them out and register some unique items about them.

Helen was a beautiful woman, with natural red hair that flowed down to the middle of her back. She was about 5' 7" and well proportioned, with what appeared to be normal, natural breasts, a narrow waist and nicely shaped hips. One jarring feature that he noticed was that she was older than Fred. While Fred was likely about 30, Helen was likely about 40 to 45. Her facial features did not reveal it but her neck and her hands could not conceal that. Knowing that they had children in the 10 to 12 year old range, Wesley was very curious about how that all came about. He would have to remember to ask his mother about that later.

Just then Mary came out from the bedroom, smiling and freshly made up. She greeted them both with a hug and they sat down and began to talk. Mary assured them she was okay, and that Wesley would be staying with her for at least a week.

Wesley listened as they discussed the family business. According to the will as Ken had shared it, Fred would run the business, but Mary would get 40% of the profits if she outlived Ken and remained unmarried. Upon her death, all rights and ownership went to Fred and Rachel. Mary pulled some of the business records out of their home office and gave them to Fred, along with his father's laptop which also had some business records on it.

They agreed that she would go through all of Kens stuff and anything that she did not want to keep, she would let Fred know so he could decide if he or Rachel might want it. They again expressed their concerns about Mary, but she assured them it was alright. Ken's passing was not sudden and, they both agreed guiltily, was a relief from the long sickness and horrible treatments. Fred and Helen left after another round of hugs for Mary and, surprising him, Wesley.

After they left, Wesley remembered to ask about the age difference between Fred and Helen.

"They met when Fred was in high school," Mary explained with a smile. "She was his history teacher and the junior UN coach while he was on the junior UN team. Helen told me once that the second time they were in New York for junior UN they accidently met on the hotel roof. After about ten minutes together they both knew they had found something special, but were both afraid to do anything about it.

"Fred actually took the initiative. The night after high school graduation, her went to her apartment and told her he wanted to be with her forever. She told me it was the most wonderful night she had ever known...and the morning was good too." Mary grinned. "They kept it quiet for two years while he went to college, sneaking home every weekend to be with her. She got pregnant with their first and it all came out, but they weathered the storm and got married despite both family's objections."

"That's so great," Wesley said. "I'm glad for them." He put his arms around his mother. "Now, where were we before they showed up?" She pushed him away playfully.

"We need to take a break, horny toad," she said, moving quickly away from him. "And I need you to go to the store and get some food. Can you do that for me?" Wesley agreed and, list in hand, headed out to the store to pick up the items she needed.

When he returned, he found the rooms darkened, with just a few candles here and there providing a dim light. As he moved towards the kitchen he saw his mother and stopped in shock. She was facing him wearing a black chiffon style dress. The front was supposed to be a square elastic neckline, but she had pulled it down and tucked it under her breasts so they stood out, starkly pale in the dim candlelight.

"Oh good," she said innocently as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "You're home. We can eat in just a minute." She turned her body towards the stove, but watched his face as she exposed the back of the dress. She had pinned up the entire back of the dress so that the back of her legs all the way up to her waist was fully exposed. Wearing her favorite black "fuck-me" high-heeled shoes, her ass was lifted into the air and looked absolutely exquisite. Wesley groaned.

"Something the matter, honey?" she asked with malicious simplicity. Wesley put the groceries down and moved towards her quickly, but she stopped him with a wooden spoon to his chest. "No touching until after dinner!"

"But that's not fair," he complained.

"I have dinner to finish," she replied. "It would not be safe to have you pawing at me while I am cooking." He got down on his knees in front of her and gave her his best, sad and begging look.

"Please mom? Anything at all." She smiled down at him, her grown son on his knees before her. She still had the power.

"You can stay right there and kiss," she said, waving the wooden spoon in his face. "No fondling and no licking. And you stop when I tell you." He nodded his head up and down like a little boy again. Mary turned away from him and stirred the food on the stove. Wesley leaned forward and kissed the soft skin of her derrière.

The skin was soft like very fine tissue; and supple and smooth and warm and... Wesley wanted it so bad he put his hands on her hips to pull it towards him, earning a hard slap from the spoon on his hand.

"If you can't play by the rules you can't play," she scolded. Wesley took a deep breath and started again. He softly kissed various spots on her ass, sometimes just barely brushing his lips on her supple skin, other times pressing his lips hard against her. She wiggled every once in a while from his actions, but the limits on his actions were driving him crazy. Just as he was about to slide his tongue along her ass crack, she stopped him.

"Get up," she said simply. "It's time to eat." Wesley got up and carried the proffered dish to the table. The table was set with the fine china, two candles with crystal candlesticks, and two wine glasses. There was a bottle of Riesling already open on the table and Wesley filled the glasses. He stood by and held her chair as Mary approached the table, her exposed breasts swaying seductively as she walked on her heels. He watched as her uncovered ass flesh lowered to the flat of the chair, the delicate skin molding itself to the surface.

Although it would have been problematic for any meal to hold his focus when faced with the exceptionally racy woman across the table from him, Mary had prepared a meal that achieved that task. Chicken scaloppini prepared with garlic, olive oil and pine nuts, served with risotto. There was also cauliflower delicately roasted with thin slices of garlic and golden grape tomatoes. Each of the dishes had rosemary in them, serving to unite the meal while each dish maintained its own identity.

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, chatting about various things and generally getting caught up on those little things that do not get touched through phone calls and e-mail when two people are half a world apart. Mary did not share all the details of her life when he was away because it all seemed so unimportant when her son was in a combat zone. Once in a while they touched hands but Mary wanted to pretend it was a normal dinner so Wesley was forced to ignore that his lover was half naked across the table from him.

When they had finished eating, Mary rose and started to clean up the dishes. Wesley watched as her naked ass wiggled at him every time she walked away, and her breasts swayed and jiggled when she walked back into the room. When the table was clear she came back in and stood near him.

"Do you want dessert now or later?" she asked him.

"What is the dessert?" he asked.

"I have four small Cannoli, two with white cream and two with chocolate cream," she answered. "I remember they used to be your favorite and the restaurant at the mall makes great ones."

"I would rather have you for dessert now..." he said with a smile. "...and the Cannoli later." He stood up and, taking her by the hips, pulled her to him. As soon as their bodies touched, their hands roamed all over the other one's body as their mouths met in an impassioned kiss. Mary's breath was taken away as her son's hands were all over her half naked body. Wesley broke away from her face moved down her neck to her chest, where his kisses were so wet and arousing that she had goose bumps on her arms as she wrapped her fingers in his hair.

Just when she wanted nothing more than to be swept away to the bed to be fiercely fucked by her son, he picked her up and sat her on the end of the table. He pulled the dress away from her legs, leaving her naked below the waist, then sat down on his chair, her exposed pussy laid out before him like another delicious meal.

"Your bush still matches your hair," Wesley observed quietly.

"Thank you," she whispered, acknowledging the complement but tense, anticipating his next move. She blushed as she let her own son spread her legs wide apart to open her wet pussy to access, even though he had seen it many times. The romance of the evening made it seem like the first time all over again. Wesley leaned close, pushing his face between his mother's legs and getting his first whiff of that familiar aroma. When he ran his fingers up Mary's inner thigh, she shivered, and then leaned back on her elbows. Her son wiggled a single finger between the lips of her horny pussy, gently easing it in.

"Does that feel good?" Wesley hissed as he began moving the finger in and out.

"Un...huggh...yes!" she breathed. Her cunt lubricated so quickly it amazed him. He had only just started to play with it and it was already exceedingly wet and warm. Her labia quickly became swollen while her legs separated even more. Wesley pushed a second finger into her warmth, using them to explore the inner folds of her cunt.

"Does this feel better?" he asked with a devious grin. He knew exactly what he was doing to her and wanted so much to drive her to the point of no return again.

"Yes!" she gasped, her breathing a bit ragged now. For a moment she felt ashamed of what she had become even as she spread her legs wider. She was laying half naked on her own dining table in front of her son and lover the day after her husband's funeral. The whole scene was so perverse and she felt she should be horrified about what a slut she had become to her own son. But since those days so long ago when she had begun fucking her step-son and then her own son, Mary's sexual requirements could be so easily become overwhelming once she was stimulated to a certain level. And of course her son knew every single way to do just that. Even now, she could not help herself as she started humping and wiggling her ass eagerly on the table, fucking her wet pussy onto Wesley's hand.

"Damn, Mom," Wesley teased. "You're getting even wetter down there. I thought women your age we supposed to be all dried up. And it's so tight for a woman your age."

"You're...such...an...ass!" Mary grunted. But she loved the compliment even so. Each compliment from her son and lover aroused her even more. Part of that was also the knowledge that he had a big cock in his pants that was going to fuck her soon.

"And your clit is so swollen, mom," he added as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her gooey slit. He brought his other hand up to the pink button that protruded at the top of her cunt. Using just one finger, he started to rub it with a gentle circular action that made his mother gasp, her body jerking on the table in front of him.

"Did that feel good?" he asked rhetorically. "Maybe I should try some oral stimulation." Mary could only groan in reply so Wesley lowered his head to bury his face between her thighs. Pressing his mouth to her blonde rimmed hole, he started to lick and suck her tasty juices.