The Widow - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first taste, it was a hunger that drove Wesley to lave his tongue up and down his mother's tender slot, excitedly licking the slippery cream from the folds of his mother's labia. Mary immediately felt her pussy growing even hornier, producing an even heavier flow of sweet fluid onto Wesley's tongue. He slid his fingers out of her pussy and moved them to lift her pussy lips up and out, clearing the way so he could thrust his tongue deep inside her birth canal, the same place he was birthed from so many years ago.

"Oh...suck...it," she gasped between breaths. The extreme pleasure of having her pussy licked by her own son had made her lose all control now, as he knew it would. She leaned all the way back and clutched Wesley's head with both hands, frantically lifting her hips off the table to allow him deeper access.

Wesley pushed his tongue in and out of Mary's pussy, making the platinum blonde hump her ass faster on the table. The clit above her pussy looked very hard now, convulsing obscenely with its need for his attention. Her son twisted his tongue over it, initiating intense surges of great pleasure running through her body. When he took the distended clit between his lips to suck on it, Mary's face became a mask of ravenous lust and she screamed out.

"Oh God...Suck me, suck me!" Mary yelled. "Fingers...please...fingers...in again...need...to...cum!" Mary's hands released her grip on his head and held the edge of the table so hard her hands turned white. Wesley straightened out the fingers of one hand and shoved them back into the clutching of his mother's hot tunnel. With rapid movements he jerked off the horny woman before him, banging his knuckles against the puffy labia of her vagina. Then he sucked on her clit much harder, pushing his tongue onto the bulb and pushing it back and forth.

Mary inhaled sharply and held her breath, tensely anticipating the explosion to follow. Through clenched teeth she grunted "I'm cumming!" then arched her back off the table, frantically fucking her pussy against her son's face. His mother's pussy spasmed violently on his fingers and luscious musky- smelling fluid surged from the hairy hole, providing Wesley a copious quantity of pussy juice to lick up. He kept his face buried between his mother's quivering thighs, slowing but not stopping his oral and manual attentions to the hole he was birthed from. Watching her orgasm from his eating her cunt was almost as satisfying as fucking her to orgasm.

Mary was in heaven. Even as she thrashed about on the table, a remote part of her mind wondered if this was one long orgasm or just multiple orgasms strung together. The continuing stimulation of her son between her legs just kept her floating in the orgasmic world until it became too much for her nervous system.

"No...no..." she moaned, reaching down to push his head away. "Stop...nnnooo...more." When he moved back, she cupped her hands over her vagina, pressing inward as if to contain the throbbing spasms that seemed to emanate from her womb to batter her whole body. She lay on the table panting, her body shivering with the reverberations of her sexual explosion.

Wesley sat in the chair looking at his mother, held in place by his own indecision. Part of him wanted to pull out his hard cock and pound it into his mother's pussy, ruthlessly fucking her until he shot his load. He also thought of just jerking off on her body, spraying his cum on her face and tits. But he also wanted to take the long, slow path to the huge orgasm that came from extended sex. In the end, he knew this was the best path, and waited for his mother to recover.

Mary took her time, but eventually shifted from a post coital numbness through lethargy into full awareness. She looked down and saw Wesley still sitting on the chair, smiling at her. She tried to sit up but got a little dizzy and laid back down. Wesley got up and helped her up to a sitting position.

"What did you do to me?" she said shakily.

"I just did what you wanted," he answered, caressing her shoulder gently. Although her dress now covered her crotch, her bare breasts looked so delicious that he shifted his hand down and gently cupped on. Mary purred and leaned against his body for a few moments. When she was ready, Wesley helped her stand up, steadying her as she walked to the refrigerator. Two glasses of milk and three cookies later, she was much recovered.

For Wesley, it was all he could do to wait and not assault her right there in the kitchen. Her naked breasts swayed and jiggled with every movement, but when she turned away from him, his eyes were focused on her muscular legs and firm ass. To be honest, she was not the woman she was 20 years ago; there were some saggy spots and her skin was a bit pale, with wrinkles here and there. But for a woman over 60, she was as hot as any MILF in her 40s, and much more exciting. Mary interrupted his thoughts.

"I am going to take you to bed," she said as she walked right up to his chest. "I am going to fuck you until you fill me with your cum, and if you survive I may do it again."

"Are you sure you are ready for more?" he asked.

"I have been without your cock for too many years," she answered. "And I have been without any cock for two years, so you have to make up for all that lost time." She grabbed his waistband and lead him to her bedroom. Once there, she turned him around so his back was to the bed, then unbuttoned his shirt and helped him shrug it off. Then she un-fastened his pants and pulled them down, helping him to step out of them. She slowed when presented with his tented underwear. She carefully pulled them down, ensuring they did not pull on his hard cock but avoiding touching his member at all. This surprised Wesley as he sort of expected she would touch it, play with it, or maybe even suck on it.

Instead she pushed him backward so he landed on the bed. She moved up and stood between his knees, lifting her breasts to him. Silently, she reached up and slid the dress off each shoulder one at a time. Then she slid it down over her body and careful stepped out of the pile of cloth on the floor, cautious not to catch her shoes in the fabric. She again cupped her breasts and presented them to her son.

"You are a good son," she said seriously. "And this body is my gift to you. I want you never to forget this." Wesley nodded and she moved forward and gently placed both knees on the outside of his legs. She moved up the bed until she was straddling her son. Mary leaned forward and kissed Wesley lightly on the lips, her dangling tits rubbing on his chest. She drew back and looked at his face to gage his response, but he just watched her carefully, not sure what to expect himself.

She tried again, this time with an open mouth kiss. Their tongues came together and they locked into a fervent kiss. Mary was trying desperately to maintain control and take this slow, but her body seemed never to be satisfied and already she wanted that brutal pounding that was to come. Wesley had not said anything, but seemed to be passively accepting her actions. With her legs straddling her son, Mary pushed her chest forward, thrusting her tits prominently outward. Her son understood what was expected and reached up to grab the offered flesh, cupping them and bearing the soft weight in his hands. Mary was experiencing exquisite delight as his hands fondled and caressed her soft flesh. When he pulled her into him, she leaned forward so he could lick around her nipples, suckling like he did long ago.

No words were spoken now, just the breathing of two lovers. They both needed the release that was to come, but wanted the feelings to last. Wesley continued to suck on his mother's tits and she could feel his erection getting even larger under her, his cockhead now positioned on his stomach and covered by her labia. Experiencing his cock throb underneath her was more arousing than she thought it could be, and Mary started to push her pelvis down onto his hips with an unhurried regular motion.
After a few minutes of this action, she moved her hand down to his cock. She lifted herself up on her knees as she could, then lifted his cock to place it in the opening of her pussy. As she lifted up, the cool feeling of air between her legs made her wonder if her juices had been dripping out all this time, but it made no difference. Without any hesitation, she commenced to slowly sink down onto her son's stiff shaft.

Just as the swollen head of his cock was fully in, Mary experienced a small orgasm that unexpectedly tore through her body so quickly she could only squeal and shudder until it passed. When that preliminary instant of wondrous bliss passed, she continued to lower herself slowly down, feeling the walls of her vagina stretch as Wesley's dick moved further up her belly. As it filled the whole length of her pussy, she suffered another bodily shudder as sensual pleasure emanated from her sex.

Mary rested there for some moments, basking in the incredible phenomenon of her son's cock filling her once again. Wesley just waited for her as she rested, eyes closed. Finally, she spoke softly, almost to herself in a semi-dream.

"It's been so long," she said. Taking a deep, shuddering breath, she continued. "Ken never let me get on top. He said it was his duty to do me, not to let me do him." She opened her eyes and looked down at her son. "Don't get me wrong. I loved him and he was very good to me, in every way. I just need more sometimes."

"Does this make you feel guilty?" Wesley asked. "I mean he just passed and all." Mary shook her head sluggishly, then answered.

"I do miss him, but I said goodbye to the man I loved months ago." A tear slid down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. "His personality changed as the sickness became more pronounced, and I had to detach myself from him emotionally."

Mary closed her eyes, signaling that the conversation was over. She began to rock leisurely back and forth, using her son's cock to stir her insides. She teased her pussy extensively with the large shaft, grinding herself on it. Wesley reached up and squeezed her breasts, kneading the pliant flesh and watching her nipples get harder.

"Yes," she moaned softly. "That feels so good...so good with you inside me." She shifted a bit and changed her motion, rotating her hips unhurriedly; occasionally stopping and using her muscles to clasp down on Wesley's thick dick. She wished this experience could go on forever, but her lack of self-control was swiftly overwhelmed by her lustful cravings. She shifted into faster movements on his cock, now moving more up and down to chase the fantastic sensations that tore through her body. She impaled herself as hard as she could, ramming down repeatedly as she rode him for dear life. She moved one hand to hold her breast, using the arm to cover the other to control the dangerous swaying of her full tits. Mary obviously loved this kind of sex.

"Yes...Yes...Yes," she intoned in time with her pounding. She was right on the edge of the explosion, and Wesley sensed it. He reached out with one hand and put his knuckles where her clit would hit them each time she dropped onto his cock. That was the final trigger and she arched her back and began wailing.

"Oh God!....I'm cumming...cumming....ahhhh!" Her pussy pulsed around his shaft and Wesley froze, determined to hold off his own orgasm and bring her to that final quivering climax. She shivered and shook on him for a few moments, then collapsed down onto his chest, crushing her tits against his chest.

Wesley wrapped his arms around her, holding her to his torso as he raised his knees behind her. This gave him all the leverage he needed to start pounding his rigid penis hard into her cunt. He drove for his own release now, hammering her over and over with rapid hip thrusts deep into her womb.

"Oh Shit!" she screamed, her mind unprepared for this new thrashing her pussy was receiving, nor the ferocity of it. With her body just barely released from one orgasm, it just exploded again into another orgasm. Time expanded for her as each sensation pummeled her nervous system. She felt a tiny explosion inside her each time that big fuck stick pounded into her abdomen. His breathing was like thunder in her ears, while at the same time there was someone screaming loudly nearby. Was that her voice?

Another muscle in her lower body clenched and her legs felt warm and then cool. Had she sprayed herself? She heard her son yell something and then felt his cock twitch inside her as he rammed it in as deep as possible. Her thoughts become more unfocused as her consciousness receded to a small part of her brain.

For Wesley, it was exactly the opposite. When his own climax came, he thrust his cock deep into her, then felt the eruption of cream emerge from the tip of his shaft to flood her womb. Then his mother began an explosion of movement as she thrashed about on top of him. He held her tight as her whole body was consumed with a sexual seizure, her extremities thrashing about, like her body was clawing to get away from him. Maybe the pleasure had become painful, but he could not release her until his event was over as well. Over and over he thrust deep into her, each time releasing more of his semen into his mother's body.

There was no 'end' to this, just a gentle receding of the urgency...that became a series of relaxed shudders, then into drowsiness and from there into sleep.

********

Wesley had no idea what time it was when he woke, but there was light outside. His mother was gone from the bed but the bed was a mess, with bedclothes bunched and twisted, and sticky and damp spots everywhere. Just as he looked around, he registered that the shower had just stopped. He lazily rested on the bed until his mother emerged from the bathroom. The towel she had wrapped around her body only concealed the details but did not hide the allure of her trim figure. He groaned as the thought of bringing her back to the bed stirred him. And she read his mind.

"No way!" she said. "You have had enough. More to the point, my pussy has had enough for just a bit. I'm actually a bit sore down there." She motioned to the bathroom. "You need to take a shower and then we can have some breakfast."

Wesley moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. His prick was indeed thickening at the sight of her and he grabbed it in hand, waving the thick but still soft tube at her.

"Are you still sure you don't want to go back to bed?" he smirked. There was temptation in her eyes, but she shook her head no.

"I guess one of us needs to be the adult," she grinned, then quickly moved away as he reached out for her. "No you don't! You get in the bathroom and take a shower...wash all the nasty sweat off of your body. I'll go make some breakfast and then we'll eat." She disappeared out the door.

By the time Wesley made it to the kitchen, he was indeed hungry. Of course he came out in his very tight PT shorts and skin-tight Under Armor shirt. Mary was wearing a silk robe over bra and panties and he slipped behind her as she cooked, reached up from below and tickled her panty-covered ass under the robe.

"Can't you stop?" she said, pushing him away.

"You made me this way," he countered.

"Maybe, but you know what they say down here in the south," she scolded. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out." He took a deep breath and bulked up.

"Not any more, Mom." But he did walk over to the cupboard and got out the dishes for breakfast.

Later, as they cleaned up from breakfast, he made a continuing effort to bump into her, touch her, and generally tease her into the mood once more. Finally her hands were empty and he took her into his arms. Mary pressed herself against her son's muscular body, feeling his strength and his warmth through the thin shirt. As his hands caressed her body, she felt it react, followed by a twinge of soreness from her loins. She put her hand up and stopped him.

"Honey," she said sadly. "I'm really sore down there. I'm not sure we should be doing anything so soon." He took her hand and placed it on his shorts, where she could feel he was fully erect again. The shorts barely contained the package so he took that moment to untie the shorts and they burst open to display his bloated member.

"So, what are we going to do about that, mom?" She looked at him, her body already deciding for her. She wanted that cock in her again, and she thought of that other place.

"Oh yes...I know what you're like," she said, acting defeated. "This will be such a sacrifice, but can think of a solution for your problem."

"What do you mean?" Wesley asked questioningly.

"What I mean," she answered, smiling up at him sexily. "Is that I will let you play back there."

"I don't know what you mean, Mom." He was acting so innocent but she knew that he just wanted her to say those dirty words. It turned them both on when she did.

"Yes you do. I know how much you crave my ass." She moved away, then undid the towel and let it fall to the floor. She stood before him in a black lace bra that did not look strong enough to contain her big mummeries, and a scantily thin pair of matching black panties. "You can touch it, smell it, do whatever you want to it, as long as you do not hurt it." She sashayed away from him and headed towards the bedroom once more. Dropping his shorts, he quickly followed her with his eyes glued to the undulating globes of her ass. When he followed her into the room she kept her back to him.

"Please unhook my bra," she asked. Wesley reached out and unfastened the hooks. She leaned forward and shook the bra free, letting it fall to the carpet. She turned back with a teasing question.

"Do you like my breasts? Are they big enough for you?" She twisted her trunk back and forth so her breasts swung and jiggled. Although her breasts did sag from their own weight, they were still solid and firm, with her nipples stiff and extended. Mary put her hands on her hips and shove her chest out.

"You may handle and suckle my breasts if you like." Wesley wasted no time, but immediately took both breasts in his hands at the same time, enfolding them in his hands and watching how the flesh molded and flexed as his fingers pressed into them. He felt her lean forward, pressing against his hands as he squeezed her nipples between his fingers.

After some moments of this pleasure, she decided to move on, pushing him onto the bed on his back. Then she moved onto the bed after him, straddled him so her panty-wrapped pussy rubbed his naked shaft as it lay on his belly. This positioned her breasts hanging over his face, so she dropped her breasts for him to suck, and he took them into his mouth, one after the other.

"Of course, this is all about you," she told him facetiously as he filled his mouth with breast flesh. "This is only to provide you release and I will get no pleasure out of it myself." She raised herself a bit and crawled away from him. She turned so her backside faced him, then looked over her shoulder at him.

"I guess my panties need to be removed. Do you want to take them off for me?'

The way she said that and the look in her eyes made Wesley's cock throb; or maybe it was the anticipation of dealing with her exquisite ass. Rolling to his side, Wesley rose to his knees and moved closer. Mary turned her head away and then lowered her torso from her hands down to her elbows, her forehead resting on the pillow in front of her. The downward angle of her body forced her panty-covered derrière out even more, truly accenting the wonderfully symmetry of her soft heart-shaped ass.

Wesley was nearly afraid to move, the view was so good. He leaned forward, inhaling deeply as he took in the first whiff of her heady musk, laced with the clean scents of her body wash and hair. His strong hand reached out to caress the round flesh before him, and that fleshy softness covering the firm muscle beneath was magnificent. The panties felt cool to the touch while her warm skin created a completely different feel as his fingers roamed the ass presented to him.