The Widow - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving his hands leisurely all around her soft butt flesh, he squeezed and pressed his fingers into the softness, kneading in like dense bread dough. The brief traces of her sexy smell teased his nose and drew his face down to get more. With her pale ass-cheeks nearly touching his face, he felt the warmth of her skin and inhaled deeply of the sweaty bouquet. It was a complex perfume of body wash, clean pussy, and a distinctive sweaty smell that must be coming from her ass. He took another deep breath to take it all in, the heady smell propelling him to a new level of lustful craving.

Driven by that scent, he reached out and hooked his fingers inside the waist of those lacy panties, carefully easing them over her curved ass, revealing more of the soft, pale skin of his mother's perfectly shaped ass. He paused for a moment to take in the fantastic sight, but was drawn to the cleft between those two globes. With his hands placed on each cheek, he pried them wide apart which opened her tight anus up to his examination. The cool air on her warm sphincter caused Mary to gasp.

"Are you okay mom?" he asked.

"Uh...yeah," she murmured. Looking down, Wesley could see his mother's puckered hole looked perfect to him, not dirty or semi prolapsed like the nasty women in anal porn. Since she had just washed it, it was fresh and pink, with no shades of brown between the tiny ridges that radiated out from the opening. That special fragrance was stronger now and drew him to taste the flesh. When his lips touched her anus for that first kiss, her muscled ring contracted. That immediate feedback spurred him into crazy desire, and he assaulted the pucker with his lips and tongue while cruelly pulling her ass open to ram his face in the crack.

"Yes, you nasty mother-fucker," Mary moaned. "Eat my ass. Slobber all over it!" He licked and sucked on her asshole for some time, washing it with his own saliva. When it was completely wet, he pointed his tongue and pushed it in.

"Oh yesss," she groaned. "Fuck my ass...stick your tongue right up there...fuck it with your tongue." The act was so depraved and kinky that it was incredibly stirring to her. Her vocal response, hearing his mother talk so dirty, drove Wesley crazy in turn. He held his tongue stiff and pushed it in and out of her anus, pounding his face into her cleft and crushing his nose as he fucked the tight hole with his tongue.

It was during this anilingus that Wesley realized how hard his cock really was. There was a desperate need to get his cock into her tight anal channel. She probably was not ready for it yet, so he backed away and placed his thumb onto her hole. Without hesitation, he pressed it in and her sphincter relaxed and sucked it in. He pushed slowly into her burning hole and it sucked the thumb deep into her back door. He looked down at her tight hole as he started to pull his thumb back out. Mary's anus obscenely gripped his thumb and stretched outward, as if it did not want the little pleasure stick to leave.

"Are you staring at how my asshole pulls out?" she asked quietly. "It's pretty sexy, isn't it."

"Yes," he said dreamily, then absorbed all that she said. "How do you know how it looks?"

"Maybe I've played with it in the mirror?" The mental picture she drew in his mind made him even hornier, if that were even possible.

"Damn, mom, you're such a beautiful slut." She just wiggled her ass as acknowledgement. Wesley pushed in and out a few more times with his thumb, watching the scene below until he couldn't take it anymore. He gently inched his thumb out of the tight hole and, taking cock in hand, moved the head up to her rosebud.

He used the pre-cum leaking from tip to smear around Mary's anus, giving it extra lubrication. He asked if she was ready and she said she was. Pressing the head of his cock against the little wrinkle, he pushed forward as she flexed her anus. She gasped and said to go slow, but looking down Wesley could see her ass was opening nicely and pushed a bit more in.

Following a few moments of patient penetration, the head of his cock was implanted into the muscled ring of her asshole. Wesley paused to let her accommodate, and to make sure he did not cum too soon. He wanted to hold out until she was ready for another total orgasm and he was buried deep into her bowels. When she wiggled her readiness, he moved forward and, nice and slow, pushed in another inch of his cock. Another pause, then another push.

"Unngggh!" Mary grunted. "You've got a really big cock back there, honey!" He now had at least half of his cock filling her round butt.

"All the better to fuck your ass, mom," he replied.

Yes...That's what I want," she said. "Fuck Mommy's ass! Nice and slow so you don't cum too soon. Shove your big cock right up Mommy's ass!" Damn but she is a kinky slut, he thought. But right now she was his kinky slut. She felt him place both hands on her hips and knew he would push the rest of the way in, but she beat him to it. With a deep breath, she relaxed and pushed back, slowly taking most of that huge pole into her rectum. Mary grunted, then relaxed with a sexy moan when his heavy balls tapped her pussy lips.

Naked and exposed before her son, Mary's asshole was itching with desire. Her horny sphincter was stretched tight around her son's cock, squeezing round the veined shaft as it pushed ceaselessly towards the lowest point of her bowels. There was some pain as his cock tunneled into her asshole, but it was offset by an astonishing delight that grew with each moment. Soon the horny old woman was humping fast and hard, moaning as she zealously fucked her horny butt onto the enjoyable thickness of her son's cock.

"Yes, fuck my ass!" she gasped. "Please...I want this so bad!" Wesley could not respond as her words were driving him crazy. He felt like he was pure desire, savagely bent on planting his seed as deep in her bowels as he could. He felt her sphincter muscles began to convulse out of control. He knew that she was at the edge of climax and he was only seconds from it himself. He longed to release the tightness in his balls and coat the walls of her bowels with semen. Mary felt him thrust deep and her sphincter stretched so wide by the thick base of his cock she thought it would tear at any moment.

Mary reached a hand under her belly and groped through her pubic curls until she found her swollen clit. She started rubbing the little bud frantically in a frenzy of incestuous passion as she pushed her ass onto her son's thick prick. Her other hand's fingers clenched the sheets underneath until her knuckles were white. Wesley felt warm fluid on his skin as pussy juice squirted from his mother's pussy all over his balls and thighs.

"FUCK ME!" she howled as the top of her voice. "Ungggh...Unngggh...cummiiinnngggg!" When she screamed, Wesley felt her asshole spasm, clenching down hard on his cock and squeezing it over and over as it milking it. That action sent him over the edge and he gripped her hips hard to pull her onto his shaft. Wesley thrust deep inside her bowels, his prick jerked and unleashed a hot load of semen into his mother's ass.
Normally Wesley shot two or three spurts and could relax, this time he was trapped by her tight ass. Every time her body shivered and clenched down on his shaft, it responded with another jerk and pumped again. Even when his balls felt completely drained of their contents, her ass milked him. The sensitivity became so intense that he finally pulled his cock out and fell to the side.

Wesley was a bit dizzy and out of breath, despite his daily exercise routine. He looked down and looked at his cock and saw that it was bright red, almost rubbed raw from all the sexual activity of the last two days. Mary had fallen away to the opposite side, curled up with ass towards him. Her anus was still wide open, although bright red in color, and he watched as his own cum oozed out and slid down to her pussy. As he lay there catching his breath, he watched her sphincter slowly close up. It was so sexy that he wanted to move towards her and rim that hole again, but he was too exhausted.

Still, he couldn't take his eyes off her luscious ass and wonderful pussy, although both were visibly red and irritated now. It was amazing that he thought his mother was the most wonderful sex partner, even in her sixties. After all, there is nothing more wicked or taboo than fucking your own mother, but it seemed for her to be the panicle of sexual pleasure. And a good son should always try to please his mom, right?

Her thoughts as she lay there ran parallel with his. The only sex that she had ever experienced that was better than her son, was when they were joined by her step son. Unknown to Wesley, she had spent a few years after he joined the military, trying to find that level of pleasure again. But she never experienced such wicked horniness with any of the other men like she did with Wesley. It was their amazing compatibility, plus the deep love she felt for her son that made this forbidden, hedonistic coupling so mind-blowing. Even as she felt the soreness and fatigue, she still wanted to be fucked by him again and again.

Later they a nice long shower together, touching and caressing, but without sex. Their hunger had been fully satiated and it was time to rest. The next day and the days that followed brought more steamy, hot sex. Eventually Wesley had to pack his bags and return to the military life. They hugged and kissed inside, so no one would see the connection, then they went outside where there was a brief goodbye. Then he was gone to the airport.

Epilog – Wesley speaks

I actually extended my visit an extra four days before returning to my unit. I started my paperwork to resign my commission and retire and was enjoying the new staff job. About four months after that visit with mom, I received a phone call from the director of the facility where my mom was living. She told me my mother had died the previous evening, and she was sorry for my loss. She asked how soon I could be there and asked me to stop by her office as soon as I got into town.

I was shocked, hurt, and a bit lost, but went through the process of traveling back. When I met with the director, she obviously was concerned about something but seemed reluctant to bring it up. Finally I asked her what was the problem.

"Well, it's about how your mother died," she said quietly. "She did die of a sudden heart attack, but she was not alone at the time. Two of our orderlies were with her...ah...in her condo...ah..."

"Obviously you did not know my mother very well," I answered. "What you are trying not to say is that she had two of your staff in her room and was having sex with them. And now you are horribly worried about your liability, and about it becoming public."

"Well...ah...yes," she stammered. "I have asked our legal representative to come in..."

"Don't bother," I shook my head as I smiled. "You have no worries about this from me. I would recommend you do not fire the two orderlies, or if you have, bring them back. I know my mother and she wanted them to do whatever they were doing. She was not taken advantage of, but it is more likely that she took advantage of them."

"My mother loved sex," I said with a smile. "I have no doubt she went having an incredible orgasm. It was her way."

"But...how do you know that?" she stammered. I got up and just looked at her with a smile, and walked out. I went over to her condo and wandered through the place, remembering our time together and missing her. I knew I would start the process of cleaning out her stuff after tomorrow's funeral.

After the funeral I did start to go through her stuff, trying to decide what to do with everything. When I got to her clothes, it was very difficult. Though saddening to know she was gone and would never wear the sexy items she had left behind, it was also such a turn-on to handle them and remember removing them from her body.

I also found a great amount of Ken's stuff, including all his Marine Corps memorabilia and his journals. I did look them over briefly, just scanning them until I found the period where he wrote about his first wife, her problems, and how they separated before he met my mother. I knew what I had to do. It took about 30 minutes navigating through various offices at the Marine base on the phone to find her.

"Gunnery Sergeant Rachel Phillips?" I asked. She answered yes. "This is Wesley, Mary's son."

"Hello Colonel," she said coolly.

"Gunny, my mother passed away a few days ago." I paused so she could add her condolences but there were none. I plowed on.

"I am going through her stuff and found all of your father's Marine Corps memorabilia, shadow box and stuff and I thought you should have it. Can you come by the condo later today?" She said she would come by around six, so I continued cleaning and packing until five, then showered and cleaned up, and then ordered some pizza for two. She arrived at the same time as the pizza and I ushered her in. She was still in uniform and did not even want to stay. We started to argue a bit but finally I told her to listen for just a moment.

"I did not get along with your father, but in going through his things I found a lot to respect about the man. I also know what you think of my mother and how they met. I don't know if you knew about it but your father kept journals." I pulled one out of the stack on the table and opened it.

"He talks about what happened between him and your mother here. I think you should read it before we say anything further." She opened her mouth to protest, but I just said "Read!" before she could say anything. She sat down and started reading. Once she was engaged, I handed her some pizza and she went on reading. It was an hour later when she stopped. There were tears in her eyes.

"I never knew..." she said simply. She had just found out how much of a saint her father had been. Her mother had been a psychotic slut, and he had pulled her out of numerous situations with other men. But the day he had found her with five young Marines from his own unit was they day he stopped caring. She had gone beyond dishonoring him, she had dishonored him in the eyes of his own men, and she had dishonored the Corps. It was in the fallout from that where he met Mary. They were good to each other and good for each other.

Rachel never left that night, and although there was opportunity, we did not move into a physical relationship for quite a while. Maybe it was the officer vs. enlisted thing, or maybe we just were not ready. When we were ready...well that is a different story. After my retirement, we got married and I worked with her brother running the family business. When she retired, we moved to Fayetteville and together ran that portion of the business.

Rachel is not the slut my mother was, but together we found exploring sex a lot of fun. At this point, nothing is off the table for the two of us. We are also considering adopting a bother/sister pair of children to create an instant family.