The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, it's so hard to think. I'm so excited and my mind is a mess. Is he buying me? I guess the answer is yes. That's a lot of money he wants to give me. I know he's wealthy, but still. I'm running the numbers in my head. College fees? An apartment? An allowance? A car? Clothes? Oh my god! He's looking at paying fifty or sixty thousand dollars a year for me plus whatever a car costs and whatever else he wants to spend on me. That's half my parents combined income. That's as much as either one of my parents makes in a year. Just so he can fuck me?

Wow. I'm going to be an expensive hobby for Andrew. Which is when it dawns on me that I've already decided in my own head that I'm going to say yes to him.

"Any college I want?" I ask. I know the one I want to get into but I could never afford it. Not even with a loan. If Andrew pays? Yes! I want to squeal with excitement.

"Yes," he says. "As long as it's local. I want to fuck you, after all and I can't do that if you move away. And a nice apartment. I'll pick the apartment and buy the furniture." He grins. "I have a few items in mind."

"Uhhh, that etcetera? You want to spank me or something?" I ask. The thought sends shivers up and down my spine.

"And other things, Regan," he says. "Not just spanking you. We'll make rules." His eyes are hungry.

"Other things?" I say.

He smiles. "Yes." The hand that isn't keeping my face tilted up cups one of my breasts through my shirt. His thumb brushes across my nipple. My bra is thin, lacey. It's not like I need much support. I feel his thumb. My nipple swells as his thumb gently brushes backwards and forwards. "Other things," he says. "Unbutton your shirt for me."

I look up at him. My hands obey, moving to the top button of my shirt, working down, undoing them, one by one until my shirt is open.

"Good girl," he says. "I like obedience. Now, do you still have that top you wore last night?"

My heart pounds. It's in my bag. "Yes," I whisper.

"Go and put it on. Then come back here."

I look at him. I'm feeling a little dizzy. Not just dizzy. My knees are jelly. There's a black hole inside me. I want to moan out loud. His hand releases me. I look at him for a moment longer, turn, walk out of the room. I pick up my bag from the kitchen and walk upstairs, to the bedroom Lulu and I slept in. I open the bag, pull out that bondage top, look at it. Am I going to do this? What's he going to do to me? Does he want me the way he wanted me last night?

I peel my shirt off. Then my bra. Slip into the black strap-work of that top. Fasten it. Look at myself in the mirror. The strap-work frames my breasts in a triangle of black. The skirt looks silly though. Should I put my shirt back on? He told me to put the top on and come back to him. What should I do? I don't know what he wants. I'm not sure what I want either right now.

Four years of College? An apartment? Everything else? A car? Paid for. I'll be selling myself to him? He really will be my sugar daddy. But if I had a boyfriend, he'd be fucking me soon enough. I mean, I'd almost let Craig. A boyfriend, he'd get it for free and what would I get? Nothing much and I'd still have four years of loans to pay off after I graduate plus all my other expenses and I'd be going to a second rate college because that's all I could afford by myself. I'm going to say yes to him.

I mean, I like Andrew. A lot. For an old guy my Dad's age, he's cool. He's already fucked me and I have no real idea why I let him do that but it was really good and I know I want him to do that to me again. Really, I do. That kind of surprises me and I'm going to think about it some more later. Not now. He wants me, I know that. He wants to fuck me any way he wants.

What do I want? Do I want that? I already know the answer to that question. I do. Very much. I did last night and I do now. I don't know about everything else though. The etcetera part. What does that mean? Spanking? Okay, I don't mind if he spanks me. What he did to my nipple last night? I can handle that. I liked that too. But I still need to think about it. Do I want to give myself to him the way he wants? He said I could change my mind anytime. I swallow. College? Paid for? A Car? An apartment? Everything else he said? Well, it's not like I have a boyfriend or I'm in love with anyone else. Not like Lulu.

I unhook my skirt, unzip it, and let it fall to the floor. I'm wearing black bikini panties this morning. They match the black leather. I think about taking them off but I don't. They're all I leave on in addition to that top though. Walking out of the bedroom, I'm trembling. I have to hold onto the rails as I walk down the stairs because my legs are jelly. He's waiting for me, standing where I left him. He smiles as he watches me stumble into the room.

"Oh, very good, Miss Wong," he says. I have no idea why he's calling me Miss Wong sometimes, Regan others. I don't mind, it's just a little confusing, that's all. "Come here."

I walk across the room, stand in front of him, exactly where I was standing before. I'm shaking.

"You asked about other things," he says.

"Yes, Sir," I whisper. He likes me calling him Sir. He wants me to be obedient.

His smile is one of approval. "I'd like to show you, if I may," he says. His voice is a little husky.

"Will it hurt, Sir?" I say.

He smiles. It's a smile that doesn't touch his eyes. His eyes are burning, hungry.

"Yes," he says, very simply. "Not too much, not this time. Shall we continue, Miss Wong, or do you have more questions before we start?"

I swallow. I'm trembling. "No," I say. "No more questions, Sir." Its better I find out now, before I say yes or no to him. He's offering me so much for what I'd give him willingly. It's a dream. Well, a dream of sorts. I'll be his to use. Abuse as well if that's what he wants. If it's like last night, I don't mind. I enjoyed that. Even when he hurt me, it was good.

"Good," he says. One of his hands cups my breast. His palm is hot on my skin.

My nipple pushes into his palm. It's so rubbery and hard. Swollen with excitement. His touch sends ripples through me, ripples that pool at my center, a growing heat within me.

"I'd like to kiss you, Regan," he says.

Almost, I giggle. I'm standing here in my panties and the most obscenely revealing top I've ever worn and he's asking permission to kiss me. "Please, Sir," I say, tilting my face up. "Kiss me."

His lips meet mine, very gently, lips parted, a soft exploration of my mouth, his tongue sliding in, meeting mine, coaxing and teasing mine until mine meets his, move with his. His kiss becomes more forceful, he's claiming my mouth for his own, plundering, ravishing. I can't get enough of how he kisses me. I'm disappointed when his mouth leaves mine. Instead, he buries his face in my hair. Inhales.

"I love how you smell, Regan," he breathes and he's leaning down a little, kissing my neck, my shoulder. His hand continues to cup my breast, his thumb is brushing my nipple continually and I'm starting to squirm now, breathing rapidly. He takes my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugs at it, drawing my nipple outwards.

"Ohhh." I remember when he did this last night. I groan, arching my back, pushing my breast at his hand. Hot ripples wash from my nipple to my center. "Ohhhhh," I groan again. He's going to do it, he's going to hurt me, I know he is and I know I want him too.

"You like that don't you, Regan," he breathes in my ear.

"Yes," I moan, arching my back as his fingers continue to pull gently at me. I forget all about saying "Sir." Then, "are you going to hurt me? Like last night?"

"I may," he says, "that's a very good question, Regan. Why don't I do that now?" His fingers squeeze my nipple just a little, not too hard, tug and twist. Its pleasure and it's just a hint of pain. It's exquisite, I want it to stop and at the same time I can't get enough of it and I'm clinging to him with both hands, looking up into his eyes.

"I'd like to squeeze your nipple harder, Regan," he says.

"Yes," I gasp. Oh god, it's going to hurt. "If you want to."

"Oh, I want to, Regan," he breathes. He does.

"Aaaahhhhh," I sob, "Ooowwww .... Oohhhh." His fingers are pulling, squeezing hard now, twisting, on and on and I'm shaking. Sobbing. My eyes begin to water.

"Ohhhh." I almost collapse when he releases my nipple.

"Anything I want from you, Regan?" he says, and it's a question. He kisses the tears from one of my eyes, does the same to my other eye.

I'm breathing hard. Not quite hyperventilating, but very close, aware of how wet I am, how tight my insides are. There's a huge black hole inside me, suspense, fear, excitement, need. All mixed together.

"Yes," I gasp. "Anything."

He smiles and his smile sends little shivers through me. The hand that's been on my breast shifts, takes hold of my pony tail, forces my head back so I'm staring up at him helplessly. "Your other nipple, give it to me," he says, lifting his hand but not touching me.

I whimper, a plaintive little sound. I move, arching my back again, pushing my breast up against his waiting hand. My breath catches, I can hear myself, a continuous little whimper. I'm scared, it's going to hurt, I want it, I don't want it, I want it so much and I know what he's going to do to me. He smiles. His hand cups me, strokes me and I'm waiting. Waiting for the pain and it doesn't come. He's teasing me and it's so good and I'm waiting as he rolls my nipple under his palm and he smiles.

His hand leaves my breast, runs down my side, slides over my butt, pulls me against him and I can feel how hard he is. He smiles, his lips brush mine, withdraw as I open my mouth wide for him.

"Etcetera includes spanking you," he smiles. "May I demonstrate?"

Spanking? "Not too hard," I gasp.

He smiles. "Not too hard," he agrees. His hand slaps my butt.

Sudden shock flares through me. It's not so much pain as surprise. I wasn't expecting him to slap my butt right away. I look up at him, wide-eyed. I'm pressed up against him now. He's hard and that bulge? My clitoris is rubbing against it and I'm wet and I'm hyper-sensitive.

His expression doesn't change. His eyes are intent. His hand cracks against my butt cheek again.

"Owwwww." I jerk against him, squeal as my clitoris rubs against him, eyes suddenly wide. My butt burns where he hit me but he's already rubbing me there. Soothing me, while my clitoris wants more.

"Etcetera etcetera," he says, still holding my ponytail.

"Jesus, that one hurt," I gasp. I'm trying to rub myself against him and succeeding. I'm shivering.

"It was supposed to," he said. He's watching my face. Then he slaps my butt again, a loud crack. His hand is big and hard and it's a harder slap, this time it really hurts. My eyes water. There's a long pause where he watches me. I watch him. He's going to do it again. It's going to hurt. He does. I flinch. He hits me again. Crack

"Owwww." This time I cry out.

His hand strokes my butt, caresses me. My skin burns where he's hit me. "Are you okay, Regan?" he asks.

"That's etcetera?" I gasp, eyes watering. Fuck, that hurt. Really, it hurt.

He smiles. "Some of it," he says. "A taste of what I want from you. Just a taste." He lets go of my pony tail, both hands hold my butt, pull me against him. He glances away from me, looks at the grandfather clock. I look with him. It's not even seven forty five. He smiles down at me. "We've got time," he says. "Go to my bedroom, take your panties off, lie on my bed and wait for me."

I look up at him. He smiles. "Now, Regan." Crack. There's no warning. He slaps my butt, hard. It catches me by surprise.

"Owwwww." I squeal.

He smiles. "My bed, Regan." Crack. His other hand slaps my other butt cheek, just as hard. Just as painfully.

"Owwwww." I squeal again. I can see he likes it when I squeal.

"Move, Regan. On my bed. Now." Crack.

I move. When I glance over my shoulder, he's watching me as I climb the stairs. My heart is thumping. My butt cheeks burn. In his bedroom, I peel my panties off, drop them on the floor. I'm wet. Liquidly wet. I turn and look at my butt in the mirror. My cheeks are red where he's hit me. I can still feel it. I touch myself with one finger, slipping my finger along my slit. I'm so slippery there. How can I be so excited from him spanking my butt? That's so weird. But I'm panting.

There's a noise behind me. I look. It's him. He's naked. He's hard, his cock jutting up and out. I do that to him? Duh! Isn't that obvious. My knees are jelly. I look at him and I want to crumple to the bed and open my legs wide for him. I'm flushing pink.

"Ooohhhhh." I can't help it. I moan out loud just from looking at him.

"What a wonderful reaction, Regan," he says. He's smiling. "But you're not on the bed yet." He's still smiling, he's not upset with me is he? "Perhaps I need to spank you again."

I look at him. Spank me? Spank my butt? Again? I shiver.

He grins. "You're supposed to obey me, Miss Wong. Aren't you?"

"Yes," I whisper. I'm covered in goose pimples. Spank me again? That hurt. I take a step towards him.

"Are you going to obey me? What did I tell you to do?"

"Go to your bedroom, take my panties off, lie on your bed and wait for you," I whisper. I take another step towards him.

"What are you waiting for, Regan." He eyes me speculatively. "I do look forward to punishing you a little if you don't obey me."

My mind's a fuzzy mess. I can't think straight but I know what Andrew has instructed me to do. I know what he'll do if I don't obey him. I'm feeling really strange but somehow I know what I want. "Punish me," I whisper, taking that last step.

He folds me into his arms so that I'm pressed against him. His erection presses hot and hard against my stomach. His hands move over my hips to my butt, pull me up on my toes so he's rubbing against me where I'm so sensitive and so wet. Pressed against him, he must know how wet I am. My arms are round his neck, my breasts crushed against his chest.

"Punish you, Regan?" he breathes. He's smiling. "Really?"

"Yes," I gasp. I'm jelly. If his hands release me, I'll crumple to the floor.

"Oh, I'll punish you," he purrs. "Later." And he's lifting me easily, carrying me over to his bed. It's not made, the duvet is kicked down. The top sheet is half off. He places me on my back in the center of the bed. It's his bed, his and Pamela's and I'm on it. It's an old bed, wooden, it looks strong, it has those slatted head and footboards. I lie there, looking at Andrew standing next to the bed, looking down at me.

"You look deliciously fuckable, Regan," he says. "Right now, I'd rather fuck you than punish you."

I look at him. My hearts pounding furiously, my body is on fire, I'm making little whimpering sounds as I lie there. My hips are jerking slightly. I want him so much. So badly. I can't believe how I feel. Is this really me? For a moment I don't answer. I remember last night. I lift my hands, move them to rest on the bed above my head. I raise my knees, move them apart, exposing myself. Opening myself to him. His eyes look at me. There. I'm burning with embarrassment. Shyness. Fear. Humiliation. Excitement.

I'm showing myself to him. The most intimate part of me. He's looking and I can feel his eyes on me. I want to tear my eyes from him, I don't want to see him looking at me but I can't. It's too exciting and I like it. I like him looking at me like that.

"Yes," I say at last. "Please ..." I take a breath. Sort of. It's more of a gasp. "I want you to fuck me, Sir."

He moves onto the bed, slowly, lying on his side beside me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me. Looking me up and down. I stay unmoving. I'm naked but for that black strappy bondage top. Naked for his eyes to enjoy. Naked for him to enjoy. He's enjoying. He doesn't touch me. My suspense grows and grows. I can't stop my hips from making little movements, jerking upwards. I'm so wet as well. I can sense my own wetness.

"I think we need a little extra something this morning, Regan," he says. "Don't move." He sits up, reaches over to his bedside stand. Pulls our four soft looking things, one by one and places one of them on my stomach. It's like a large leather bracelet, padded, a band around the center has rings attached. Two of the bracelet things are smaller. I wonder what they're for.

"I'm going to fasten your wrists to the head of the bed, Regan. It won't hurt you." He smiles.

"Okay," I say.

He takes one of the leather bracelets, a small one, fastens it around one of my wrists. He does the same with my other wrist. I look at them. They're tight, but comfortable. Padded. He holds up a short chain. "This loops around the bar at the head of the bed," he says, "and then I clip it onto the rings on the cuffs." He shows me with one end of the chain. "It's a karabiner, Regan," he says. "It's easy to unfasten." He shows me. "You can unfasten it yourself really easily." He shows me how, then fastens it onto the ring.

"Now, I pass the chain round here above your head and then fasten the other end to this wrist."

My wrists are fastened to the bed above my head. I can't move them much.

"Not too tight?" he asks me.

It's tight, but with the padding, it doesn't hurt. "It's okay," I tell him. What's he going to do?

He smiles. "Try and unclip them, Regan."

I can't see what he's done. I move my hands, find the clips. Unfasten them. I want him to fasten them again. I look at him as I fasten one. I can't do the other without looking. Oh god. I'm melting.

"You like that don't you, Regan?" He's looking at me again. That look.

"Yes," I gasp. My face is burning. How can I be enjoying this? Being tied up. Oh my god. I'm feeling like I'm Anastasia Steele or something. This is so weird. But I'm enjoying this. I like this helpless feeling.

He fastens my wrist again for me. "Don't move," he says, sharply. "I'm going to fasten your wrists together now." There's a click. He smiles.

My wrists are linked together, I can move then an inch or two apart but that's it.

His hand circles on my tummy. My insides tighten. My hips jerk upwards, my butt lifts from the bed in response to his hand on my skin. I can't help it. His hand presses on my tummy, pushes me back down onto the bed.

"Silk," he says, "your skin's as smooth as silk." His hand moves over me, my hips, my waist, back to my stomach, up to my breasts. He caresses them, first one, then the other, his eyes never leaving my face. My eyes never leave his. I watch him as he watches me. He toys with my nipples. They're so hard. So swollen. Rubbery. Every time he touches them, my insides tighten, that pool of heat within me grows hotter. My knees fall sideways. I want him to touch me there but he hasn't.

"Ohhhh." I'm whimpering as I look at him. I can't help it. I don't move though. He told me not to move but I want to move so much. My pussy is dancing. I'm open, I know. Swollen and wet and open and ready for him.

"You're mine, aren't you, Regan Wong?" he says.

"Yes," I gasp.

"Say it, Regan. Tell me you're mine." He's sort of smiling. His hand is on my breast. He's teasing my nipple. Tugging at it, very gently. Wet heat floods me with every tug.

"I'm yours," I plead. My voice is a gasp. Words are difficult. "I'm yours .... Please .... Please."

"Please, what, Regan?" He's enjoying this.

"Do anything," I gasp, unable to stop my hips from jerking. "Anything you want... do it to me."

"I am," he grins. He's still toying with my nipple. He's moved closer to me. I can feel his cock, hard against my thigh. I'm shivering. Trembling. I'm a leaf blowing in the wind of his desire. I want to touch him but I can't. I want him to kiss me. I want him to take me and use me. He does none of those things. He smiles.