The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to fuck you, Regan," he says, "I want to take you hard." His eyes burn down into mine. "Hard ... This morning I want to fuck you hard."

"Please," I moan. "Oh please fuck me." I'm tossing my head from side to side now. Desperate. I've never imagined myself feeling like this. So desperately needing to be fucked. It's hard to believe this is me, naked, tied to the bed of a fifty year old married man and pleading with him to fuck me. We only did it for the first time very early this morning, only a few hours ago, and now I want it so badly. "Ohhh please."

"I'd like to hurt you some more, just a little, while I fuck you," he says. "And I'd like to tie your legs back as well. Is that okay, Regan?."

I can hear it in his voice. He wants to do that to me. Fuck me hard. Hurt me a little while he fucks me. Tie my legs? I have no idea what he wants to do but I want him in me.

"Yes," I moan. "If you want to .... Do it, please."

"I'm going to, Regan," he says, and his voice is thick with the promise of pleasure and pain. He moves, raising himself onto his knees, looking down at me. From behind him, he produces those two cuffs. The larger pair. I know what they're for now. I have no idea what he intends to do with them tough. He takes one of my legs, fastens the cuff around my leg above the knee, not too tight. He smiles down at me as he fastens the other cuff on my other leg. I have no idea what he's doing.

A small length of chain makes an appearance. He fastens it to a ring on one cuff. His hand tugs gently, he draws my leg up and back until my knee is back as far as my boobs. He pulls my knee down a little, then some more until my knee is drawn back and apart the way I was when he spread me wide and fucked me early this morning. I look down as he takes the other end of that short chain and clips it to a metal ring on one of the side straps of the bondage top I'm wearing.

He looks at me critically, releases me, pulls on the chain a little more, pulls until my knee is drawn further back and down almost to my shoulder. My leg pulls at the cuff, which pulls at the chain, which pulls at the harness top I'm wearing. Nothing gives. My feet hang helplessly in mid-air.

"Is that okay?" he asks, "I'm not hurting you?"

He's not. I've been going to dance classes since I was four. I'm very flexible. With my knee drawn back like this, my pussy is completely exposed though. Obscenely exposed. I feel so vulnerable and so helpless. I look at Andrew and I know that's what he wants.

"It's okay," I gasp. "It's fine." Except that I'm so embarrassed. God, it's one thing to be seen and touched in the heat of the moment but to be positioned like this, leaving me helplessly on display for his eyes, that's embarrassing. My face is bright red, burning with shame. Burning with excitement.

"Good," says. He goes ahead and does the same thing with my other leg, fastening the chain to the cuff, drawing my leg back, fastening the chain to my bondage top.

I lie on his bed before him, my wrists tied to the head of the bed, my knees drawn back and down almost to my shoulders on either side. I'm naked, I'm exposed and I'm helpless. My pussy is completely exposed to him. He's kneeling upright, he'd be between my legs if they weren't drawn back like this. He's looking down at me, smiling. His cock is jutting up where I can see it, big and erect. Ready to take me.

"Almost perfect, Regan," he says. "I've always thought you'd look gorgeous like this and I'm right, you do. You've got such a pretty little cunt. So pink and delicate looking." He reaches down, I feel his fingers at the base of my belly. His thumbs brush my labia. My wetness floods me. My hips jerk as his thumbs part me just a little. "So sensitive," he says. His thumbs brush up and down, one on either side, drawing my labia apart.

"Ohhhhh," I sob, "ohhhh ...." He doesn't stop. His thumb-tips slide up and down easily, my slippery wetness lubricating their passage. Exquisite friction. I want to reach for him but I can't, my wrists are fastened. I toss my head from side to side, my hips jerk. His thumb-tips are driving me half-crazy.

"Yes," he muses, "you look exquisite like this, Regan. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Enjoying myself? His teasing is driving me out of my mind. I'm tied up on him and his wife's bed. He's going to fuck me. He's probably going to hurt me a little like he did last night. And I enjoying myself? "Yes," I moan. "Yes."

"You never imagined this would be happening to you when you came around here last night, did you, Regan Wong?" He's smiling. He's enjoying this. "Tied down on my bed and displaying your pretty little cunt to me. You didn't imagine this at all, did you?"

"No," I moan, still tossing my head from side to side. My head is all I can move, apart from my hips, and moving my hips is so hard. Especially when his thumbs keep on doing what they're doing to me. "No I didn't." Oh god, what am I doing? How can I be doing this? It's impossible.

"Ohhhhhhh." His thumbs stroke me with exquisite gentleness. Oh my god, he's torturing me, it's so good. I want to scream.

"You've got a cute little asshole, Regan," he says, looking down. "When you're like this, I can see everything, did you know that."

"No, no I didn't," I moan. My cheeks burn. My face burns. A burn that spreads down my neck to my chest. Oh my god, he's looking at my ass. I think my butt is burning up with embarrassment.

He grins. He knows he's embarrassing me. He's enjoying it. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself, Regan?" He's smiling, always smiling at me. Enjoying me, I know. "You're on display here, you know. Displaying your pretty little cunt and that cute little asshole to me. Is that what you want to do?"

"Ohhhhh." Oh god, I'm so hot, I'm burning up and I'm so wet and his thumb-tips won't stop. They keep on stroking me, ripples of sensation shuddering through me with every wet slide along my slit.

"You don't have much hair here do you?"

"No," I moan. "No, not much." I don't. Neither does Lulu. It's something we joke about. I'm not joking now.

"I think you'd look prettier without it," he says. "I'd like you to shave it off for me."

"All of it," I say.

"Yes," he says. "I think your cunt would look even prettier when you're shaved bare."

"Ohhhhh," I say. "Oooohhhhh."

He smiles. "On second thoughts, don't. I'll shave you myself."

"Oooohhhhh." I think about that and shudder. Embarrassment flares. I'll let him do that though. I know I will.

"You know, Regan, you're a very obedient girl, I like that."

"I am," I gasp, "for you." I can't tell him I like obeying him. It's too embarrassing. It's humiliating. But I like it. I do.

"You were so easy for me last night. Letting me fuck you like that, in the middle of the night."

"You liked it," I moan. "You wanted me."

"Oh I did," he chuckles. His thumbs. Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck. He's touching my clitoris with his fingers while his thumbs stroke me. Oh fuck fuck fuck that's so good. Oh yes yes yes. "More than liked it, Regan. You can't imagine how good that tight wet little cunt of yours felt the first time I fucked you. And you enjoyed my cock fucking you didn't you?"

"Yes," I moan, "Oh yes, I did, I did ... I want it now, fuck me now, please fuck me, Andrew ,,, please fuck me, Sir." I'm dying. I want him to fuck me so badly. I've never imagined myself being so helpless and so desperate to be fucked. I'm pleading for him to fuck me. With my legs like this, I'm so exposed and vulnerable to him and my face is burning. It's so embarrassing and ....

"Oh god ... oh god ...ohhhhh ....ohhhh..." His thumbs, they stroke and stroke and stroke me there, so gently. I can't stop moaning, I can't stop tossing my head around. "Oh god ... ohhhh .... Please ... please ... do it to me please .... I can't stand it ...I want it ...I want it..." I've never imagined myself like this. "Oh god ... oh god ... this is so humiliating..." It is. Tied up like this, out of my mind with excitement, my pussy exposed for him to play with. It's so embarrassing and humiliating and scary and wildly exciting and I don't want it to stop.

"Time for your real punishment I think. ... I'm going to spank you a little now, Regan." He's looking at me. He's waiting for my answer.

I'm scared. It's going to hurt me. I'm shivering. I'm hardly able to breathe. "Okay," I gasp.

CRACK! There's no hesitation. The word leaves my mouth. Immediately, one hand slaps my butt. Hard. Excruciatingly hard. His hand is as hard as a plank.

"Owwwww!" I jerk and squeal at the sudden pain. I wasn't expecting that. That was hard. His hands hold me, his thumbs resume stroking my labia. I shudder. Residual pain and pleasure feed the black hole inside me, expanding. Pulsing. A fingertip circles my clitoris. Helpless pleasure ripples from his touch.

I look at him, my mouth wide open, gasping, eyes wide. His thumbs leave me, he leans forward over me, his cock brushes my stomach. I shiver as his face looms closer to mine. His lips find mine. He kisses me. Gently. Then harder. Possessing my mouth. Crushing my lips. My mouth is wide open to him. My eyes wide as I look into his, his tongue deep in my mouth. I want him inside me. His mouth lifts from mine, I'm going to beg him to fuck me now. I need his cock.

CRACK!

"Owwwhhhh." I jerk against the restraints that hold me in place. I sob. That hurts. Really hurts.

CRACK!

"Aaaghhhhhh." I jerk again. I'm crying now. Tears on my cheeks.

Again. CRACK! He's slapping both my butt cheeks alternately. Slowly. Painfully. How many more times is he going to do this to me? I'm shaking my head, my butt cheeks burn.

"Owwwww."

Again. CRACK!

"Aaaghhhhhh."

Again. CRACK!

"Owwwwww."

He's smiling down at me, his hands massage my butt cheeks. I'm sobbing as his thumbs brush my labia. They part me, he penetrates my entrance with one thumb, then the other, pushes both his thumbs thickly inside me, stretching me. Massages my clitoris. My butt cheeks burn as pleasure floods me. My cheeks flame as I think about what I must look like. Knees drawn back to my shoulders, my pussy and butt totally exposed to him, his thumbs inside me. Obscene, that's what. Obscenely exciting.

I wish I could see myself in a mirror.

"Oooohhhhhh." It's so good. His thumbs are moving inside me, forcing my entrance, massaging the inner walls of my channel. His fingertips massage my clitoris. Pain and pleasure. Pleasure and pain. My excitement soars as he watches me, as he looks down at where he's touching me and I wish I could see myself too, the way he's seeing me.

"Beautiful, Regan," he murmurs. "So pink and pretty and wet."

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper in a sudden moment of clarity. Just before my excitement crests and breaks and I climax with his thumbs inside me. There's no pause as I writhe through my climax.

He's suddenly over me, his weight heavy on me, my breasts crushed against his chest. One hand grips my pony tail, pins my head, the other is beneath my neck. His cockhead pushes at my entrance. I'm pinned, spread wide, helpless. I'm positioned for him to take me and we both know that. He smiles down at my tear-stained face. He pushes. His cockhead slips inwards, opens me, stretches me around his girth, and pauses once he's inside me. It doesn't hurt at all. I'm stretched around him, but his stretching is good, it's all pleasure and anticipation for me as his hardness pushes at the walls of my channel.

"Uuughhhh." I groan. It's big. Far bigger than his two thumbs. It's hard. A huge intrusion within me that holds me transfixed.

"I want you, Regan," he says. "Hard." His eyes look down into mine. "I want to fuck you hard this morning."

He's going to take me any second, his cock is going to be in me again. Sheathed in me. Impaling me. I realize he's waiting for me to agree. Hard? He wants to give it to me hard? Fuck me hard.

"Yes," I whisper, my eyes staring up at him as he looms over me. Oh god, I want this so much and restrained as I am, there's nothing I can do except wait. I'm wide open to him, the head of his cock is inside me, he's poised, waiting. My suspense and anticipation builds and builds and builds.

"Please," I moan at last, wanting him inside me. If I could move myself onto him, impale myself on him, I would. I can't. I can't move. I'm helpless.

He smiles. His hips move at last, easing himself out a little. Only then does he push himself into me, not brutally but forcefully. His cock surges up inside me, pushing up into me, stretching the walls of my channel around his rigid hardness as he thrusts deeper and deeper. He's so big and I'd arch my back except that those cuffs on my legs fasten them to the harness I'm wearing and I can't move. I can arch my head back though and I do, groaning as he fills me completely.

"Hhhuunnghhhh." I half-groan half-cry out as his cock completely impales me. All of him is buried inside me. He's pressed up hard against me, the tip of him touches my cervix, I can feel him there. His weight is heavy on me and I'm at his mercy. Fastened as I am, I'm wide open for him to use any way he chooses. He chooses to kiss me.

His mouth takes possession of mine, I open wide to him, his tongue invading my mouth as his cock has invaded my sex. I don't so much kiss him back as surrender to his lips and his tongue, welcoming his conquest of me. My sex is liquid heat clasping his full length and even as he kisses me, I try to squirm on him, wanting the delicious friction as he moves in me.

"Ohhhhhhhh." As soon as his mouth lifts from mine, I'm moaning with excitement.

Andrew smiles, kisses the tip of my nose. He's holding himself still inside me and I desperately want him to move inside me, I want to feel his cock sliding in and out of me. Oh god, yes!

"Please," I whimper, looking up at him. "Please Andrew, please fuck me ....ohhh fuck me..."

"Hard?" he asks.

"As hard as you want," I moan. His expression tells me he's going to fuck me hard.

"HHHHUUUGHHHHH." My breath is driven from me in an explosive grunt. He pulls back fast and slams his cock into me. The slap as his body impacts mine at the culmination of that thrust echoes in his bedroom. My sex spasms around his length, pleasure ripples through me in a fast moving shockwave.

One of his hands is holding my ponytail, the other is under my shoulders and he doesn't pause. He's fucking me hard now, his cock pistoning into me and I'm wet and slippery tight on his shaft as he drives into me again and again. The room is filled with the sounds of him fucking me with those hard powerful thrusts, one after another, relentlessly, without any pause.

My voice, groaning, crying out, grunting as he takes me. The slapping sound we make as his pelvis collides with me with every thrust. Those wet squelching sounds from my sex as his cock uses me hard. His own breathing and the words he utters as he fucks me. I'm not saying anything, wordless noises are the best I can do.

"Fuck," he grunts as his cock jackhammers into me. "Fuck, Regan ... you're so fucking tight .... I love your cunt ..... love fucking your tight little cunt .... Your cunt's mine to fuck, Regan.... Take my cock .... Take all of it ... "

On and on and it's driving me out of my mind that all I can do is lie there and take it. I'm squealing and moaning and sobbing and I don't have to try and keep quiet so I don't and I'm so close to my climax as he fucks me.

"You ass is so cute," he says as his cock slams into me.

"NNUUGHHHHH," I reply.

His finger pushes through my sphincter and into my anal passage without any warning.

It's a complete surprise but it's one that, in my excitement, I accept willingly. Almost eagerly, because, well, I enjoy it. "NNNNOOHHHHHUUHHH." I groan at his digital impaling. His finger is big and thick, it feels huge inside my ass. A weird double penetration, his cock ramming in and out of me while his finger is also inside me. He's watching me, watching my reaction as my eyes open wide, my mouth opens wide, my head jerks back.

"Take it for me, Regan," he grunts, his cock surging into me, pulling back, surging inwards again.

"NNNGGGHHHHHH," I groan, "UGHHHH .... UUUGHHHHH....."

My climax. Oh god, it's so close and his finger twists inside my ass and his cock strokes up inside me and his voice growls "I love that, Regan".

"Yes," I sob. He thrusts into me again and my climax overwhelms me in a storm surge of pleasure as he continues to thrust into me. I whirl, spin, the world turns into a kaleidoscope of gold and heat and glowing pleasure that fills me in waves and I want him to finish with me and somehow I manage to speak.

"Inside me," I beg, "finish inside me .... finish inside me .... Please...."

He looks down into my eyes and he does. I'm in the midst of my climax when his cock throbs violently within my channel. That first spurt of his cum explodes out of the tip of h is cock, a shotgun blast of cum ejaculated right against my cervix, where I can feel him cumming and knowing that he is, that he's reached his culmination within me, my world turns to pure gold as I feel his satisfaction, feel his surging spurts inside me, flooding me with the hot wetness of his cum.

It's a long time before either of us move but at last I groan. He raises his head, smiles at me as he unfastens the chains that tie my legs back. With him still inside me, I stretch gratefully, waiting as he unshackles my wrists. Only then, with my arms around his neck, does he kiss me.

"Was that good for you, Regan?" he breathes in my ear.

"Oh god, Andrew," I whisper. Why I'm whispering I have no idea. There's no one else in the house except us. "That was amazing. You can do that to me any time you want too."

My entire body is glowing, vibrating, alive. And he's still inside me.

"We need to get you to school," he says.

"I can call in sick," I say, hopefully.

He grins. "Nope, not allowed. Lets get you cleaned up."

I hate it when he eases out of me. I feel so empty without him. He doesn't wait. He picks me up in his arms as if I'm a feather. Carries me into his bathroom. Seats me on the bidet, leaving me to wash myself while he adjusts the temperature of the shower. My butt is sore. The bidet stings. I'm sore where's he's penetrated me and used me. I like that soreness, it reminds me yet again of what he's done to me. He's looking at me washing myself, smiling. I smile back and stand, follow him into the shower.

"Stand still," he says, before he soaps me down and washes me. He's gentle and thorough. He smiles, kisses my pussy as he kneels before me washing my legs. "You're gorgeous, Regan Wong," he says. "I want you to say yes to my offer, I really do."

"I'm thinking," I say, stroking his wet hair as he kisses me there again. His offer? I know I'm going to say yes to him. And what he just did to me, I can't believe how that climax felt. How can he make me feel like that? "I need to think," I add. "I can't just say yes to you, not right away."

But I could, so easily. Like, right now. If he wanted me again, right now, I know I'd say yes to him. It's a very strange feeling, to know that I've let him have me. Spank me. Do what he's done to me. I look down at him, enjoying his hands soaping me. "Andrew," I say.

"Yes, Regan?" He looks up.

"What else you want to do to me?" I say, "What else? I need to know more. I can't just say yes. I mean, just now, when you spanked me, that really hurt." I shiver at the memory. Pain and pleasure. So intense. Even remembering is exciting. I persevere. Not quite sure what I'm asking for. "I need to know what else you want to do to me, okay?"

He smiles up at me. Kisses my stomach as he begins to stand. "I'll write out a list," he says, "I was going to but I kind of got carried away with you this morning. We can go through it this weekend, I'll explain it and we can talk everything through. You can say yes or no to anything on the list. No rush for you to decide, you can take your time."