The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroke her hair, hold her. Her boobs are pressing against mine. She's completely naked and me, I'm not wearing so much either. That's kind of weird but I don't think right now is the moment to let her go. She's shaking, I can feel her. Poor Lu.

"I feel so bad about this, Regan." She's still sobbing.

"Silly," I tell her, "you can't help who you fall in love with. And if Craig loves you as much as you love him, you two belong together, you do, Lu."

"Really, you don't mind. You're not just being nice to me, Regan?"

"Hey, Lu, you're my bff since when? When we were in Grade One, right? All for one, one for all, and all that."

She giggles wetly. "Yeah, all for one, you remember that, Regan?"

"Of course I do, Lu," I say. I tilt her head up, look her in the eyes. "Lu, I will say this only once, okay. You and Craig, you go for it with my blessing. I'll tell Craig myself if you like, he's not the guy for me and I know it." Oh boy, do I know it. I have my own man, thank you very much. Well, he's not mine, he's married but I'm sure his whenever he wants me. And he seems to want me. Oh, how he wants me. I smile. "You love Craig and Craig loves you, you guys are made for each other, Lu. So just do it, okay." I kiss her forehead. "I want you to be happy, Lu, I really do, and it's not hurting me for you two to get together so you don't worry about me at all, okay."

I grin. "I can find myself someone."

Lu smiles shakily. "If you're sure, Regan."

"Of course I'm sure, silly. Besides, the way you two were going at it before, nothings getting between you guys anyhow." Now I giggle.

So does Lulu. Then she looks concerned. "We didn't use any protection, Regan."

I shrug. My boobs rub against her. She looks startled. Like she's just remembered she has nothing on. "Hey," I say. "We'll go to the Clinic together after school, get those morning after pills and get you on something so you don't have to worry."

"You'll come with me?"

I smile, hold her close. "Come on, Lu. What are friends for? Of course I'll come with you." Of course I will, I need some for myself too. I'm not going to forget that. No way, Jose. "Now lets get some sleep. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted."

"So am I." She yawns, which sets me off.

It's almost five in the morning and I've barely slept. I'm going to be lucky to get two hours sleep before we have to get up and I'm so tired. Blissfully tired. Lulu is already fast asleep, naked in my arms. My bff is so sweet and cute. I look at her and smile. I'm happy for her. My eyes close and the darkness takes me. We sleep together, we're still cuddled up together in the morning when the alarm wakes me. I look at the time. Its six forty five and we need to get up right away. I shake Lulu. I shake and shake and shake and eventually she wakes up.

She looks at me and laughs. "You're wearing that top? You wore that all night?" She can't stop giggling. "You're so bad, Regan."

I look down at it. I'm wearing panties and that leather harness. Nothing else? I must have been really tired after Andrew left. "It's so sexy, Lu. Can I keep it?" I don't tell her that I want to wear it for Andrew.

She giggles. "Sure, you keep it, Regan. Come on, race you for the shower, we need to get there before the guys do." That's why our alarm was set for six forty five and it's ten to seven now. Gives us that edge on the bathroom.

We look at each other and bolt. If the guys get there first, we're doomed. We're fast though. Sometimes. This morning is one of those times although we're both a bit sore in certain places when we shower. Actually, I don't know about Lu but it stings a bit when I wash myself. Lulu doesn't seem as affected. I doubt Craig was as rough on her as Andrew was on me.

"Hey, you two finished yet?" Harry is knocking on the door.

We're both in clean panties and bras now. Lulu glances at me. I shrug. "Come on in, we're almost done," I say.

He does, blinking as he see us both on black panties and bras. I think to myself it's probably the last time he gets to see either of us in our underwear. We blink when he strips and steps into the shower. I can't help looking. Okay, he is bigger than Craig, when he's soft anyhow. Not as big as his Dad though. He sees the direction of my look and grins. I grin back, except I'm thinking he wouldn't be grinning if he knew I had my mouth round his Dad's cock three hours ago.

"Let's get dressed," Lulu says. "See you downstairs, Harry."

He mumbles something but we're already leaving. Craig is still in bed.

"What am I going to tell him?" Lulu is freaking out as she dresses. I know who she's talking about.

I smile. "Dump it on Craig," I tell her, "They're buddies. Let him deal with it. That's what guys are for."

Lu looks at me like I've had some sort of Einstein moment. "Yeah!" she says. "I will."

We smile at each other. "You can tell Craig there's no way I'm swapping and dating Harry though," I tell her. I grin at her expression. Yeah, that's what she'd been thinking alright.

"No way," I add as she opens her mouth. "I like Craig but Harry's just not my type."

"Okay," she says. She looks worried though.

"Relax, Lu," I tell her as we throw everything that we need for school in our bags and dump the rest on the beds. We'll pick it up in the next day or two. "It's not the end of the world for Harry."

She giggles. "Maybe not," she says. "But I still feel bad, I mean, Craig, he's Harry's best friend from way back."

"Harry'll get over it," I say. "Besides, Fernanda has the hots for him, she's been trying to cut you out for weeks. I'll tell her he's up for grabs, she'll move on him so fast you won't believe it."

Lu giggles. "I know she does," she says. "Let me tell her, okay, if she's gonna date Harry, we're going to see a lot of her and I don't want her bitching and thinking Harry dumped me."

"We'll both tell her," I say. "I don't want her thinking I'm competing with her either. She wants Harry, he's hers."

"Done, partner." We both smile. Harry doesn't know it yet, but his immediate future is settled. Not only is Fernanda good looking, she's no virgin. She'll put it all out for Harry willingly. He won't be too happy when he finds out Lulu is dumping him but I bet he'll be happy after he finds out Fernanda's a more than willing replacement who'll put out a lot more for him than Lulu has been putting out. It strikes me that we're in an all-round win-win situation here. This day started out good and it's getting better fast.

I'm smiling as we walk into the breakfast room.

* * *

Andrew's already there. He smiles at me as we walk in but says nothing. I smile back. Breakfast is very quiet. After they make it down, Harry and Craig sit there looking down at their cereal, eating quietly. Craig is casting worried glances at Lulu and I. Lulu and I say nothing. Lulu keeps glancing at Craig, trying not to smile but she does. She's wriggling in her seat and glowing happily. Harry is totally oblivious to the impending doom hanging over his head.

Andrew acts like he always does. If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn nothing had happened last night that involved him and me. Actually, looking at him across the breakfast table, it's almost impossible to believe he was making love to me not to many hours ago. Except I'm a little sore in a few places, so I know it happened and it wasn't just a dream.

Pamela bounces around looking all blonde and sparkling happily. She really is very attractive which makes me wonder why Andrew is interested in me on the side. Not that I mind being Andrew's on the side girl. I think it'll be fun and I'm sure to learn a lot. Pamela's in a rush this morning.

"Bye Craig, bye Lulu, bye Regan, lovely that you could all stay over. Bye Harry, love." She kisses the top of Andrew's head. "See you on Sunday night, darling, I'll catch a cab back from the airport so don't even think about coming out to pick me up. You enjoy yourself with your new hobby." She winks at me. "Boys and their new toys, Regan. They're all the same. Just remember when you get married, indulge your husband in his little hobbies." Her giggle is very girlish.

New toys? New hobby? I know Andrew has a lot of different interests. I wonder what this one is, but before I can ask, Pamela is gone, out the door and into the airport limo that's pulled up outside.

Andrew is smiling at nothing in particular. I sit there hoping Lulu won't let the cat out of the bag right now. Fortunately she doesn't. And Harry's in a rush. After he finishes eating he gets up, kisses Lulu goodbye, says bye to me and Craig and Andrew and leaves. His car drives away. Andrew looks from Craig to Lulu, raises an eyebrow. Craig and Lulu are far too obviously not looking at each other.

I grin at him, glance at Craig. "Craig," I say, very quietly, "can we talk for a minute."

He looks really guilty now. "Okay."

Lulu watches me as I take him into the family room where we can't be heard. She looks guilty too. "I heard you with Lulu last night," I say, "I heard you guys whispering, Lulu told me afterwards too. It's okay if you want to date her instead of me. I'm not going to go all drama queen on you."

"You won't? You're not mad with me?"

I grin. I'm not. Not at all. The timing couldn't be better. "No, I'm not Craig. If you guys are in love, you go for it. You and me, we were never in love. I like you Craig, you know that, but I'm not in love with you. You wanna date Lulu, you guys go for it. She's my best friend, she wants you, heck, I think she's in love with you, Craig and I want her happy. And you, if you love her, I want you happy too. You do love her, don't you? I don't want her hurt."

"I do and I won't hurt her Regan. Thanks, but what about you? I feel like a real shit here."

I smile, pat his shoulder. "Hey, don't sweat it about me. I'm fine. You get to explain to Harry about Lulu and you, and I'm not swapping with her and dating Harry."

"Oh, well...." His voice trails away.

I giggle. "Craig. Harry's not my type of guy and you can tell him that, okay. If he wants to date another Chinese girl, he's gotta find one himself." No way am I telling him that Harry's Dad is my kind of guy. I'm not telling anyone that. "Besides, you know Fernanda, right? She's really hot for him. Lu and I, we were planning to talk to her today."

Craig nods. "Yeah, Harry thinks she's hot. That might work."

"Okay, so why don't you give Lulu a ride to school? You guys need to talk."

"What about you?"

"I'll get a ride of off Andrew."

"You sure?"

I stick my head into the breakfast room. "Andrew, can I get you to drop me off at school on your way to your office? Pretty please."

"Sure, no problem, Regan." He doesn't even look up. Now that's what I call self-control. I wonder if he could keep that self-control if I undressed and walked in there naked. I grin. He probably could. He seems like a guy with a lot of self control.

"See, I'm good," I say to Craig. "Now you take Lulu to school and you guys get yourselves sorted out. I already told Lulu I'm good if you and her wanna date, okay." We walk back into the breakfast room. Lulu looks at me. Go with Craig, I mouth. She nods. Gives me a sheepish smile. I grin. Little does she know the favor she's done me. I owe her but she's never going to know that. She might be my best friend but this is one secret that's not getting shared. Ever.

Craig and Lulu get up, say bye to Andrew and leave. Well, they've got plenty of time to talk. It's not even seven thirty. We've all moved fast this morning. Me especially, considering my lack of sleep. I feel like I'm wired. Lulu and my classes don't start until ten today. Craig's at College, he can skip a morning class if he wants to. No attendance checks for him. They've got plenty of time to sort things out.

I do feel a little sorry for Harry but hey, that's life. He's a big boy. And Fernanda will make him happy soon enough. Lucky Fernanda. Lucky Harry. I smile. Lucky me. I think I'm the luckiest one of all.

Andrew looks at me. "What was that all about?"

I shrug. "Craig and Lulu are dating now. Lulu dumped Harry." I smile. "And I don't have to dump Craig. Win win."

"Except for Harry," Andrew says, rather drily.

"He'll find someone else soon enough," I say. "Lu and I have a replacement lined up for Harry. And it's not like he was in love with Lulu or anything."

He laughs. "You two girls, you're so organized. So where does that leave you, Miss Wong?" Andrew eyes me.

I smile at him, my heart beating rather faster. My cheeks are flushing. "Me?" I ask. Now my heart is pounding. I want to wriggle on my seat. "After last night, you need to ask?"

He smiles back at me, his eyes devouring me. "After last night, I think I should ask. In the cold light of the morning after, sometimes things look different," he says.

I think about it. Yeah, he needs to ask. He's maybe fifty. Somewhere round there. He's as old as my Dad. He's not a guy I could ever date, not with my friends. Besides, he's married. But hey, I'm eighteen, it's not like I'm serious here. I'm not in love with him or anything. I'm not, am I? He's not either. It's just sex. Sex and an undeniable attraction. I like the way he treats me. I like what he's done to me. And it's not like I'm some goofy little girl either. I'm eighteen. I'm an adult, even if I don't feel like one more often than not.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. Well, that's obvious, I would have thought. He wants to fuck me. But I want to hear him say that. If he starts talking divorce and serious relationships and stuff like that, I'm outa here. I don't want him to love me. I don't want him breaking up with Pamela over me. I'm eighteen. I'm a teenager. I've read the books. This is a transient experience on my path to being a woman. An affair with an older married man is part of growing up and finding myself. That's what that article in Cosmo said. Or some bs like that, anyway.

Really, he fucked me so good last night. I'm so glad he was my first. I've been taken by a man who knows what he's doing, not a boy, and I really do want him to take me again. Lots of times again. Looking at Andrew, waiting for him to say something, I think that maybe I'm really lucky. That was Lulu's first time last night, I'm sure, and she sure didn't sound like she was having half as much fun as I had. Nope, I don't want a boyfriend, I don't want a relationship. I just want Andrew to fuck me. Fucking me is okay. Loving me? That'd be a disaster for everyone.

He smiles, very slowly. My insides ripple. "What do I want, Regan?" He stands up, reaches for my hand, draws me to my feet, walks towards the family room. I follow, my hand in his. In the middle of the family room, he turns to face me. He looks down, I look up. "Did you enjoy last night, Regan?"

"Yes." It's the truth.

"I liked it that last night with me was your first time."

My cheeks are turning pink. "You did?" It's hard to breath normally.

He smiles. "I did. And you really enjoyed everything I did to you?"

My heart pounds. Everything? Like when he squeezed my nipples so hard. But even that, I'd liked. Weird. It'd hurt like hell and I'd like it. A lot. "Yes."

He smiles. "In my home office, during the party, when I squeezed your nipple, that hurt you didn't it?"

Oh god, yes, it had hurt. A lot. I'd enjoyed it. I think. "Yes." My face is bright red. I shiver. I want to look away. His hand moves, his finger is under my chin, he keeps my face tilted up, looking up at him.

"Last night, in bed, were you excited, waiting for me, wearing that top?"

I'm suddenly so wet. I want to squeeze my thighs together. Of course I was excited. I was really really really excited. I wouldn't have let him fuck me if I wasn't. "Yes." I'm breathing hard. Panting.

"And when I took you with my cock, you liked that? It hurt you when I went into you, didn't it, Regan?"

"Yes, it hurt."

"You enjoyed what I did to you? Everything I did to you?"

My cheeks burn. Everything? I had. Even the painful bits. Especially those. "Yes." Why's he asking me so many questions?

"You want to know what I want from you, Regan?"

"Yes." I can't take my eyes from his. It's like I'm hypnotized or something. I stand there, arms at my side, gazing up at him, his hand under my chin. I want to rub my face against his hand.

He smiles. "I want to do whatever I want to you, I want to fuck you any way I want to. I want you to obey me." His eyes burn into mine. He's not smiling. He's not tender or gentle now, he's what he is. A man, telling me what he wants from me. "Sometimes I'll want to hurt you, Regan. Punish you a little."

"Like, spank me or something?" I ask. I want to press my thighs together. Hard.

"Yes, Miss Wong, spank you or something," he says, drily. "As for the or something, remember what I did to your nipple?"

"Yes," I say. I remember very well. How could I forget? Ouch. Then, "I'm eighteen," I add. "I don't know anything. I don't know what else you might want from me. What if you want to do something I don't want to do?"

He smiles now. "You can say no," he says. "I'll always tell you what I want before we start, what I'm going to do to you, you can always say no, even after we've started."

"What's in it for me?" I ask, bluntly. "I mean, you get to fuck me any way you want to and I get that. I liked it last night, what you did to me, I want you to keep doing that to me but, being honest here, Andrew, not being rude or anything but you're what, fifty? You're married. I'm eighteen. It's not like we've got a future together or anything."

His grin splits his face. "You have depths to you I've never noticed before, Regan. I like that. And no, you're right. I don't want a relationship. As you say, I'm married." He chuckles. "Very happily married as a matter of fact. Pamela and I share a range of interests. A wide range." He pauses, looking at me. "May I assume, Miss Wong, that all things considered, you'd be more than happy for me to keep fucking you, etcetera, etcetera."

"Yes," I say, very blandly. I'm melting. Oh god, yes. Fuck me please. Etcetera. Etcetera. Right now if you want. "It's just, the etcetera etcetera is something I'd like to know a little more about." God, did I really say that?

"So you want to know what's in it for you do you, Regan?" he says. "Apart from getting well fucked of course." He chuckles. "You start college in September, correct? Student loan, all those financial costs?"

"Yes," I say. I've been filling in the forms. Four years of College and my parents can't afford to pay for it. They do okay with their takeout business in the food mall but it's not making them rich or anything. I'm going to be in debt to my eyeballs with student loans by the time I graduate. Living on rice and celery sticks or something. It'll take me years to repay those loans. It's not going to be easy. But life isn't easy. I didn't mind working for what I wanted.

Andrew smiles. "What's in it for you, Regan? I'll buy you a car, I'll pay your college fees right through college, all your college expenses, pay for an apartment of your own, buy your clothes and give you an allowance, say two thousand a month on top of all your college fees and expenses. For that, Regan Wong, you are mine until you graduate. You break it off, you keep the car, you keep the current years fees and whatever I've given you, everything else stops."

"Andrew," I say, a little stunned, "let me get this right." I'm stunned. I wasn't thinking anything like that. Maybe some shopping for clothes, paying for a few things for me. Obviously I'm not ambitious enough. But I do read the news. "You want to be my sugar daddy or something?"

Andrew smiles. "Well, let's just say if I'm going to fuck you, Regan, you're mine and I'd like to look after you," he says.

1...89101112...14