The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did the Wolf think Little Red Riding Hood did a good job getting him all hard again?"

"The Wolf did," he breathes. I feel his cock pulse, a strange throbbing sensation inside me. "Did Little Red Riding Hood enjoy what the Wolf did to her this time as well?"

"Yes, she did," I whisper. "Very much." Then, "can we do it again? Soon? Maybe this weekend?" I want to. Very much.

He's covering my face in kisses. "We can talk, I'll text you tomorrow." He has my number. Just like I have his number as well as Harry's.

"Okay." I do like the feel of him inside me. We've done it a second time and I still don't regret it in the slightest. "I want you to fuck me again soon," I add. Then, anxiously, "you're going to keep fucking me aren't you? This wasn't just a one-time thing was it?" I don't love him but I'd be heartbroken if it was.

I can feel his smile. "Oh, I want to fuck you again soon, Regan. I want to fuck you again and again and again. You can't imagine how much I want that."

I don't think I can, but I don't care. I'll leave his imagining to him. I can imagine for me and I do. "You can do anything you like to me. I want you to fuck me so hard next time." My whisper is excited. "As hard as you want to."

"I will." So is his whisper. Excited, that is. I like the way he whispers those words to me. I know he'll fuck me hard. I want him to. If he doesn't, I'll ask him to.

"When?" I breathe.

"Pamela's off to a conference, she's leaving this morning, not back until Sunday evening," he says. "I'll text you tonight. I'll see you at breakfast anyhow."

"Okay," I whisper, elated. It's Wednesday now. Very early Wednesday. She'll be gone until Sunday? Three days. Well, really, I don't care about the days. It's the nights that are important to me. Except maybe Saturday. I'll need to fudge something with Lulu. I don't think I'll be able to stay overnight. But maybe I could swing Friday or Saturday night? All day Saturday? We could do a lot with a full day together. Andrew could do a lot. To me. We'll see.

"You better go now," I whisper, sadly. I'd like it if he could stay, but there's everyone else in the house. And Pamela. I have to remember he's married.

"You're right." He kisses me again, thoroughly. Lengthily. All the time his cock is still inside me. It's getting softer all the time now, I can feel it shrinking within me. It's a strange sensation. Then, "here's some tissues." He produces them from somewhere. Maybe the bedside stand?

Easing out of me, he emerges wetly, sliding from me with that wet little pop again. I gasp, feeling suddenly empty where a moment before I was so complete. I need those tissues urgently. There's so much cum oozing from me but I'm quick. I know what's happening. It is a surprise though. It feels like a lot more than when Craig shoots off but maybe that's just because it's inside me rather than being swallowed. And he's cum twice inside me after all. And his balls are so big. There must have been a lot of cum. I like that thought, that his balls produce lots of cum and it's all inside me now.

Rolling silently out of my bed, he retrieves his boxers from wherever I'd dropped them. I'm glad he found them. I mean, how could I explain his boxers on the bedroom floor after the use I've put them too. For that matter, how will he explain them to Pamela if she sees them? I prefer not to think about that.

"Goodnight, Regan," he whispers in my ear, pulling my duvet up to my ears. I listen to him leaving. I glance at the clock. Has it really only been an hour since he slipped into my bed? Just like that I'm no longer a virgin? He's had me twice in that short time?

* * *

After he's left, I sit up, climb out of bed, and pad into the bathroom. It's awkward holding the tissues between my legs but I need to. His cum is pouring out of me, flooding down my thighs. It's already reached my knees and I really need to clean myself up. I'm very quiet. Lucky this is a bathroom with a really fancy and totally complicated bidet that I think must be imported from Japan. When I first saw it, I had no idea what it was for and what to do with all the weird buttons and Lulu and I'd giggled when we'd found out. It seemed really weird.

Now I'm so grateful because yes, there is lots and lots of his cum and there's some blood as well and I'm a sloppy sticky goopy mess everywhere. The bidet does its stuff, squirting me with warm water in all the right places and very very nicely. I use both functions, the "posterior wash" and the "feminine wash." I need both. I can't believe there's so much cum and stuff and its everywhere. I'm going to have to give Andrew a blowjob out of curiosity, just to see how much cum he shoots out. It stings while the bidet rinses me. I have to repeat half a dozen times while I'm using a washcloth to clean my thighs where the bidet won't do a thing. The blow dry afterwards is even nicer. I'm so grateful for the wonders of modern technology. Bless the French, is all I can say, and bless the Japanese for technological innovation. And Andrew for installing these in the guest bathroom where they're so useful. After I'm all cleaned up, I'm a little sore. It's a delicious soreness that I cherish. I'll have to visit the clinic on the way home tomorrow.

I leave the bondage top on because I like it and it's too much bother to take it off, find my panties, slip them on, crawl back into bed, pull the duvet up, and close my eyes. I'm exhausted now but I'm a little wired after all the excitement sleep doesn't come so easily. I keep thinking of Andrew making love to me and how good it was. Good? More like wonderful.

I'm starting to drift off when I feel rather than hear the door from the bathroom open, feel a hand on the foot of my bed. I blurrily open one eye, see a back to me. I'm not sure who it is. I hope it's not Craig, coz as soon as I start thinking about him I know I'm going to have to break up with him and that'll be awkward if we do it at four in the morning.

I'm not going to tell Craig why we're breaking up either. I'll make something up. It's not like I want to hurt him or anything. At least I'm not dating Harry. That'd be really awkward. Can you imagine? Telling your boyfriend you're breaking up with him coz you're being fucked by his Dad. I couldn't do that. The thought almost has me giggling.

The shape moves to the other bed, slips into it. Harry? You bad bad boy. I hear rustles from the other bed. I smile when I hear a wordless murmur from Lulu, very quiet, barely audible.

"What're you doing here?"

"Shhhh, Regan's asleep."

"So was I." Lulu sounds sleepy. They're whispering. I can't make out what either of them are whispering but there're more rustles. Movements. Little gasps. I smile. Harry is a little more daring than I'd have thought and somehow he's woken Lulu up and its obvious from the sounds that they're making out. I'm glad Andrew has left. That was close. Fifteen minutes earlier the shit would have hit the fan.

"Are you sure Regan's asleep?" I hear Lulu's whisper clearly. They're both whispering, just not so quietly.

"Yes, she's fast asleep."

"Are you sure?" Lulu is definitely nervous, I can tell. Honestly, I don't know why. It's not as if I haven't heard her going at it with Harry before. Like earlier this evening.

"Yes. I checked. She's fast asleep." Hah. He didn't check. It's not like I mind though. I mean, what have I just been doing? I'm glad he didn't come in twenty minutes ago. I'm glad Lulu didn't wake up. I know even if she knew about Andrew, she wouldn't say a thing. She's my bff. But still.

More rustling. Kissing. Little sighs from Lulu. A gasp. It is kind of exciting listening to them. I'm thinking now of what Andrew did to me not to long ago. I'm teasing myself very gently, circling my clitoris with one fingertip as I listen. I'm still sore there. I think about what Andrew said, that he'd like me to shave there so next time he can see me bare. That's exciting, that he wants to look at my pussy. I think of exposing myself to him, his eyes looking at me there and I'm so wet and my clitoris is so sensitive and it feels wonderful as I brush myself very very gently.

"We shouldn't," Lulu gasps, loud enough to regain my attention. "Not here ... not now ... Regan might hear us ...can't we wait..."

"She's asleep, Lu," he whispers back. My lips curve in a smile. He has no idea if I am or not. He's just saying that to keep Lulu quiescent. Silly really, we've made out in the same room before. Why would I mind? Honestly, Lu!

I turn my head towards them, silently, slowly. It's dark, but it's not pitch black. I can make out what's happening. Lulu's duvet has fallen to the floor. I can see Harry's back, he's on his side, propped up on one elbow with his back to me, like Andrew was with me. I can tell from the noises Lulu is making that he's fingering her pussy. She's louder than she was, forgetting herself in her excitement. She always does that. I turn slowly onto my side, keeping my face to them, watching in the darkness, listening, teasing myself. My clitoris is beautifully swollen now, so sensitive to my fingertip. I'm circling slowly as I listen to them.

"Oh." Lulu squeaks. More rustles. Harry is doing something, removing her pajama top I think. She sits up for a moment, peels her pajama top off herself, lies back down in a rush. I smile. Go Lulu! She's more daring than she used to be, that's for sure. I can see her head on the pillow, Harry's head is lower, I can tell from the noises he's making that he's enjoying her boobs. His hand is working busily, I see one of her knees, then the other. Harry is pushing her pajama bottoms down, she raises her feet one at a time to help him. They're in his hand, he drops them on the floor behind him.

His hand returns to Lulu. I can hear her breathing now, louder. There's a wet noise. Wet noises. Little moans. Harry! I smile. He's fingering Lulu from the sound of it and she's enjoying herself. There's a pause, Harry shuffles. There's a rustle of cloth as whatever he was wearing joins Lulu's pajamas on the floor. Hey, go Harry!

Lulu moans. It's really quite a loud moan. She must be getting excited. I am. I'm watching them and wondering what Andrew and I looked like when he was fucking me. I'd like to see that. Maybe I can ask him if it's okay to film ourselves on my iPhone. I'd like to watch him doing me.

"We shouldn't," Lulu moans. "She might hear us."

Harry's kissing her. His hand is working away. He says something I can't make out. Lulu's protesting I think, but I can't make that out either. They're trying to kiss and talk at the same time and I know I shouldn't be watching and listening but it's exciting and I can't tear my eyes away from them. I have to bite my bottom lip to stop for making little noises myself. Oh my! Harry's moving, he's lifting himself over her. Lu is spreading her legs for him. I can see his cock, a distinct silhouette jutting towards Lu as he kneels between her legs.

Is he? My heart's pounding wildly. I think they're going to. Lulu seems to think so.

"We shouldn't .... We shouldn't," she's protesting, but she's not convincing herself.

"I want you, Lu," Harry whispers. "I love you so much...."

"Ohhhhhh," Lu moans and just like that I can see her hand clasp him. She's holding her erection, I watch as she guides him towards the juncture of her thighs. "We shouldn't" she gasps again as Harry lowers himself downwards but really, it looks like she's made her decision. Harry has positioned himself to take her and she's cooperating.

"Ohh." His thighs nudge Lu's legs back. All the way back and I see her head arch back in slow motion. Her back arches. "Uhhh." She jerks, her hand reappears, holding on to Harry's back. He's doing it to her. "Ughhh." Harry is moving slowly and I can hear Lu's breathing. Fast. She's panting. Soft little moans.

I start breathing again. God, I'm so wet. They're really going to do it right where I can see them and I can't tear my eyes away. I've seen Lulu naked countless times. Like me, she's slender and fit, but until now I've never looked at her as anything but a friend. Now I'm looking at her naked and on her back, with Harry above her and its entirely different. I'm looking at her as an attractive girl whose about to be fucked and it's so hot. I wish it was lighter so I could see more. Even so, my clitoris is so sensitive all I have to do is brush nearby with my fingertip and my entire body quivers. I want to moan myself as Harry continues those slow movements. I want to watch them. I want to see this.

"I want you, Lu." I hear the need in his voice. "I love you."

"I love you ... I love you." Lulu's whisper is so happy.

"Can I?" His whisper is so quiet I barely catch his words.

"I've never done it before," Lulu whispers, quite distinctly.

"I want to make love to you Lu. I love you."

"Yes." Lulu sounds so serious. They both do.

They're both still for a long time before Harry moves, slowly. Lulu gasps, There's a little sob, a soft cry. Harry's hips move in a slow rhythm.

"Oh!" Lu cries out once, sharply, as Harry's butt sinks lower. She jerks but I know that he's in her, he's got his cock in her and he's doing her. I can see her hands on his hips, she has her legs drawn back like I'd drawn mine back for Andrew. He's moving.

"Uuugggghhhh." Lulu groans. She's not being quiet any more, that's for sure. His movements now are continuous but slow. The noises Lulu makes aren't. She's moaning and sobbing and making strange little noises and honestly, even if I'd been asleep I'd have woken up by now but neither of them seem to care at all and that's something I can understand.

"Ohhhh," she moans. "Ohhhhh."

Harry is moving faster now. I hear those wet sounds I'd heard from myself when Andrew had me and I know Lulu must be really excited. I am, just watching them and listening. I can't stop playing with myself, stroking myself very very slowly with my fingertips, lightly brushing my clitoris. Her little moans sound excited enough and they're certainly louder. I hope Harry shut the bedroom door.

I can hear Harry making little breathy grunting noises with every thrust he makes into Lulu. His breathing is heavy. Lulu's is fast and thread. They have eyes only for each other. Lulu's hands are clinging to his back, the way I'd clung to Andrew earlier, holding him tightly as he rides her. Her feet are bouncing against his hips, their bodies rock and sway and move on the bed.

Harry is slapping up against her now, those wet noises are louder and I can almost feel what Lulu is feeling. Harry's cock sliding into her, his body on hers and now one of those fingers is simulating what they're doing on myself as I watch them and I'm thinking of Andrew fucking me, his cock inside me as Harry's cock plunges again and again into Lulu's cunt. My own climax is close when I hear Harry's voice, urgent, full of passion.

"Oh fuck ... Lulu ... Lulu ...I'm cumming .... I'm cumming..."

"Yes ... yes ... ohhhh ...ohhhh. ... ohh yes..." Lulu wants Harry to finish as much as he wants too. She's got her ankles crossed behind his back. I'll have to remember that for next time with Andrew. Harry is doing her hard, he throws his head back, I see his body judder, I hear Lulu's loud gasp.

"Ugghhh ... ugghhh ...ughhhh," Harry grunts as he cums. Lulu sobs with every one of Harry's grunts.

I'm so wet. I'm almost there. I remember Andrew cumming in me and I want it again so bad and I climax so beautifully just as Lulu sighs.

I hear her voice as my climax overwhelms me, quite distinctly. "I love you, Craig. I love you."

"I love you, Lulu," he gasps. He's panting, breathing hard.

Oh! My! God! It's Craig. My boyfriend has just fucked my best friend. For a moment, I'm stunned. Then I'm shocked and upset. Angry. How could they? Both of them. They've cheated on me.

They're whispering, but they're both loud enough for me to hear every word they're saying.

"I love you, Lulu," Craig whispers.

"I love you Craig. I love you so much. But what are we going to tell Regan and Harry?" Lulu sounds like she's going to cry.

"I don't know," Craig says," but we need to tell them both. Just, I don't want to hurt Regan."

"I can't stand it," Lulu says, "listening to you and her last night, I was so upset."

Craig snorts. "I wanted to drag you away from Harry. I was ready to punch him. We can't go through that again. You're mine now, Lulu."

"I love you Craig."

"Love you Lulu." They're kissing again. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He sounds so concerned.

"No, I'm okay, but you better go now, Craig. We don't want anyone to find us like this." Now she sounds like she's going to cry. "What are we going to do Craig?"

My heart goes out to her. She's my bff. I can feel her pain, her concern.

"I'll tell Harry and Regan tomorrow." His voice sounds shaky.

"We'll do it together." Lulu's too. I know her. She's panicking but trying to put a brave face on it. I can't leave her worrying. She won't sleep and she'll be so stressed out.

"Okay, but you better get some sleep first. Love you Lu."

"I love you Craig, I love you so much." They're kissing. Eventually he slides off her bed and finds his pajama's. After he leaves, I hear Lulu moving. She goes to the bathroom, leaves the doors open. I hear the bidet. I'm mad and upset with them. They've both cheated on me. It's irrelevant that less than an hour ago I was making love with Andrew. Which is when I realize how ridiculous I'm being.

My anger deflates in an instant. They love each other and I don't love Craig. And what did I just do earlier with Andrew? I mean, I'd been wondering how I was going to dump Craig. This was, well, not perfect, but I could make this easy for everybody. Except Harry of course, but Harry wasn't my problem. That was for Craig and Lu to deal with. But Lulu? She was my bff. I couldn't leave her miserable. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed when she returns.

"Lulu," I whisper, but only after she's shut the door.

"Regan? Are you awake?" Its Lulu's voice, she's panicking. She's also naked. She's scrambling to find her pajamas but they're on the floor. I bend over and pick them up, hand them to her. She takes them, she's looking at me. She's going to start crying any moment. Her face is working.

"It's okay, Lu, really. Put your pajamas on, we need to talk."

Instead she drops her pajamas on the floor, collapses onto her bed. She's crying. "I'm sorry, Regan, I'm really sorry. You know, don't you? I'm so bad."

I slide onto bed alongside her, take her in my arms. "It's okay, Lulu, it's okay, really."

She's sobbing quietly. She won't look at me. "I didn't mean to, Regan, I didn't mean to do it with Craig but I love him and he loves me. I'm sorry .... I'm sorry, Regan."

"Hey, Lu, don't worry," I say, holding her tight. "Really, it's okay with me if you two get together. I'm not in love with Craig, Lu, you know that. Honestly, if you guys love each other, you go for it, I'm happy for you both. I mean that, Lu. I'm your bff, right?"

She turns towards me, sniffling wetly against my shoulder. "Yeah, Regan. You're my bff. I feel so bad about it, but I love him, I do, and he loves me and we didn't know how to tell you."

"Well, you don't have to now," I say. I want to giggle but I don't think Lu could handle that. "I mean, I know and really, Lu, I'm so happy for you and Craig." I improvise fast. "I mean, I've been meaning to talk with you coz I've been wanting to break up with him but I wasn't sure how that'd o down with you and Harry."

"You were?" She looks up from my shoulder. Such a pathetically hopeful look.

"I was," I say, very firmly. "You guys, you've solved my problem for me. I don't have to break it to Craig. We can both talk to Craig in the morning, okay. I don't want either of you stressing over me, Lu."

1...7891011...14