The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Andrew who's making love to me for the first time. I'm so wet and ready for him that his cock is sliding easily in me now. Scared or not, I'm gasping with my pleasure and my excitement as he moves, sweet friction where he's already partly inside me, my back arching as I do my best to open myself wide to him. Feeling those movements of his cock against the clasping walls of my channel, I want to moan out loud. But if I do, I might wake Lulu from her sleep in the bed on the other side of the guest bedroom. The last thing I want to do is wake Lulu. God, I don't want to wake anyone.

"Nnnnggghhhh ... uughhh ...hhnnhhh." I whine as silently as I can. I whimper. I groan. I moan. All as quietly as I can but despite myself I'm making more noise. My head arches back, his weight pushes down on me, his thighs pin mine wide open. I'm stretching inside, stretching some more now as he thrusts a little more forcefully. The swollen head of his cock penetrates deeper and deeper. Big? It's huge and it's stretching me around his girth. His shaft enters me, my inner lips circle him tightly as he slides into me. I can feel where he tugs at me as he moves, a gentle easing backwards and forwards. I'm so wet and my liquid excitement lubricates the head of his cock and his shaft where he's inside me.

His movements are ever so slowly becoming more forceful, pushing a little further into me with every thrust, forcing me to stretch for him, forcing me to stretch around him. His shaft moves in and out, exquisite slides that not only hold me transfixed, they transfix me. Impale me. Above me, he's breathing hard, his weight is on me, pinning me to my bed, pinning me down beneath his body, pining me open, pinning me in my place beneath him for him to complete his taking of me.

Soon his cock will be all the way inside me. I can't wait to feel all of him within me, filling me. I want him to fuck me, I want to give myself to him and experience his cock taking me, fucking me, possessing me. Lying beneath him, his weight on me, his cock taking me, I'm filled with an overwhelming exaltation. I want him to possess me and make me his. I want him to fuck me, use me. Use my body as a woman. Use my body to satisfy himself with and in. I want him to cum inside me. I want to feel his cum spurting within me, using me as a woman for his complete satisfaction. That's scary, but it's so exciting as well.

"Regan, you're so fucking tight on me." His voice is a low groan. "I want all of you now."

"Yes," I gasp. "Yes, Sir."

His hands squeeze mine. He thrusts but this time there's no easing off, no pause; no slow withdrawal. He thrusts harder, pushing into me and he keeps on pushing, forcing my channel, stretching me. My channel walls resist but they're no match for his overwhelming intrusion. Deeper. Deeper. His swollen cockhead penetrates far up inside me.

"Aaaaahhhh." My groan is loud. Too loud. He reaches for something. Next second something soft and cottony is jammed in my mouth and I'm biting down, my groan muffled. I can taste him on the material in my mouth. He's jammed his boxers into my mouth and I can taste him and smell him.

I bite down hard on the wadded up cotton, my head arching back, my back arching as he forces himself deeper. It hurts. It's not that first searing pain but oh god, I'm so stretched inside. I can feel the head of his cock pushing into me so high up, higher and higher. I feel myself around him, clasping him high inside. I can feel where his cock is entering me, easing into me where my entrance grips his solid girth in a tightly clamped grip. He's so big.

I'm tiny beneath him, tiny and helpless with his weight on me, his chest pressing down against my breasts, his thighs pushing against mine, spread-eagling me, holding me open for his hard cock shaft to enter. He keeps entering me. More and more and more of him sliding up further and further into me. I want to moan out loud, groan, sob, cry out, plead with him to go slower but I know I need to remain silent and I try. I can't but I need to keep myself from making too much noise and biting on Andrew's boxers help. I hope they're clean but it doesn't make any difference. I know he's not going to stop. Not now. Not until he's filled me with his cock. I hope I can take it all.

"Nnnngggghhhhh," I whine, "aaaahhhh .....ohhhhhhh...uughhhh." I'm biting hard on those boxers and whining as his cock works to completely possess me. He's huge. How can there be so much of him? He's still not all inside me and when he pauses at last. I'm trembling like a leaf in the wind. I'm not pinned by his cock. I'm impaled.

"Fuck," he gasps. "Oh fuck, Regan that's so good." His pause is short. He takes a deep breath. He pushes. He pushes hard. "Fuck, Regan."

"Nnnuuggghhhhh." His cock pushes that last inch into me. He's pressed up hard against me, his balls brushing my butt. His cock is buried inside me. All of it. All the way up inside me. The head of his cock is pushing up against something high inside me and it feels like he's reaching my heart. Oh fuck. He's enormous. How can all of him be inside me? But it is and I've taken it all and I'm trembling beneath him, my heels resting on the small of his back. Now I know what a butterfly feels like as it's pinned to the mounting board. That's me. Pinned and mounted.

When you look at a mounted butterfly, you know it's fucked. That's me. The bed I lie in is my mounting board and I'm mounted, I'm pinned, I'm completely fucked and I know it. Andrew knows it. We're looking at each other, me looking up, him looking down. He's taken me, he's possessed me, he's made me his. He's made a woman out of me and we both know what's going to happen next. His cock is going to use my cunt, he's going to fuck me and then he's going to cum in me. I'm going to be completely his. I know that.

"Are you okay, Regan?" Andrew whispers in my ear, holding himself still inside me. All the way inside me.

His cock firmly embedded in me. I can feel him inside me. Rigidly thick and long, stretching me everywhere he penetrates. My channel is stretched mercilessly. His cock is rigid, a steel bar that fills me, All my inner walls can do is stretch around his girth, dance spastically on him as I slowly adapt to this solid intrusion of male flesh that's giving me what I didn't know I needed. I can't talk, I can't reply to his question. All I can do is lie pinned and spread beneath him, absorbing him where he's stretching me around him. I'm so fucked and I know it.

So does Andrew. He looks down at me. He smiles. "You`re taking it all now, Regan," and I can hear the satisfaction in his voice. It`s a satisfaction that fills me with joy. The joy of complete surrender.

He begins to move, slowly, long gentle slides in and out of me and I'm so tight on him. Every time he thrusts up inside me, my channel clasps him tightly, resisting his penetration as he thrusts up into me. My tightness surrenders to his thrusting cock every time. And every time, that surrender is exquisitely good. It hurts a little, but it's so good. Again and again he presses up against me where our bodies are joined so intimately. His movements inside me are slow but powerful, I can feel his strength, feel the building tension in his body as he has me.

I want to moan out loud. I want to sob, cry out, groan, wail like an alley-cat. I want to beg him to have me, plead with him, tell him what I'm feeling; ask him to use me. But I can't, not in his house. Not tonight. Not with Lulu in the same room. Not with Craig and Harry in the next bedroom. Instead I bite on his boxers, my hands clutch at his, my knees clasp his ribs, my heels bounce across his hips and on his butt while my moans and sobs are muffled by the now sodden cotton. I'm being fucked now. His cock is fucking me. He's really fucking me and it's getting better and better with every sliding thrust up inside me and I can feel his balls brushing my butt as he thrusts home time after time.

"Uuughhh," I groan, "Uuughhh ..... Uuughh .... Uuughhh." Oh fuck, his cock. He's doing it to me. I'm being fucked and his cock is inside me, moving, sliding, thrusting, taking and I'm so tight and slippery on him. Every time he moves inside me, fresh sensations ripple through my body. Now he's taking the boxers from my mouth and he's kissing me as he fucks me slowly, his cock sliding inside me, his mouth on mine muffling the noises I'm making. He presses up hard against me, crushing my labia, his balls brushing my butt and I want to make myself more available to him than I already am. Somehow I manage to pull my knees further back, my heels ride high on the small of his back as he rides me.

He pauses, releases my hands, brushes my hair back from forehead, kisses me again, lightly. I move my arms down, my hands slide over him to hold his back as he continues to take me. He's so tense, his muscles tight, flexing under my hands. One of his arms slides under my shoulder, the other hand holds my head now as he rides me and it's hard to believe this is actually happening to me but I know that it is and it's so good now. What he's doing to me, I can't get enough of it. It's not hurting now at all and it feels like he belongs inside me, doing to me what he's doing.

"Take it Regan," he whispers. "Take it all ... Is your little cunt enjoying my cock?"

"Yes," I moan in his ear as he surges up inside me, "I love it ... I love it... keep fucking me ... give it to me .... Keep giving it to me... I want it ... I want it..."

I'm almost beside myself now as Andrew has me. He's taking me in that slow steady rhythm, sliding in and out of me and I'm clinging to his back, my heels alternating between bouncing off his butt and kicking at the ceiling. This certainly isn't how I imagined I'd lose my virginity. This isn't what I imagined it would be like back when I'd imagined Craig doing this to me for the first time. No. This is far far better than my imagination.

For weeks now I've been toying of and on with the idea of letting Craig go all the way with me. I do know he isn't the right guy but there`s that insidious temptation to do what all the other girls are doing and talking about. I mean, I'd been giving Craig blowjobs from our first date because I liked to satisfy him. Knowing that Lulu gave Craig blowjobs, I always wanted to give better ones than she did. I'm sure the guys compared notes on what we did but it wouldn't make any difference to that competitive streak that Lulu and I possess. I never liked Craig leaving with a boner. Not even tonight.

I mean, I'm Chinese, I'm diligent and hard-working and I like to come top in everything I do. Including making sure my guy is satisfied and not looking around for another girl who might satisfy him. Craig is always satisfied. Tonight that same competitive urge has finally kicked in. Tonight I want to satisfy Andrew except I don't know how. I don't know what I should do except lie beneath him as his cock works in and out of my cunt. I'm not even thinking of myself, of my own satisfaction although I'm wildly excited. All that excitement is focused on Andrew and his enjoyment of me. He wants me and he's got me and I want so badly to give him everything he wants so that he comes back to me and does it to me again. And again. And again.

But what am I supposed to do? I mean, he's twice my weight and he's on top of me and I'm on my back beneath him, my legs spread wide and he's fucking me. There's nothing much I can do except lie here and be fucked. I want to give him more, though. I really do. I want to blow his mind. I want to be the best fuck of his life. But I don't know how.

"Andrew," I moan softly, "Andrew?"

"Regan?" He's smiling down at me. God, how long can he do this to me for? Forever? I hope so.

"Tell me what to do ... please ... I want to be good for you... what can I do?" My plea is made in excited gasps. My hands are sliding across his back now, I'm touching his back and his shoulders and his arms as he fucks me, running my hands over his skin, his muscles. I've love to hold his balls while he fucks me. I'd be so gentle and careful with them.

"You want to be good for me, Regan?" He smiles, suddenly he's raising himself on extended arms. We're joined where he's penetrating me. He continues to ease in and out of me. "Look down," he says.

I gasp as I lift myself up on my elbows. I look down to where he enters me. I watch and I feel at one and the same time. His cock, a long thick shaft of pale engorgement that I can just make out in the darkness sliding slowly into my body. So thick that he fills that juncture at my slender thighs. He's enormous, sliding in and in and in as I watch, shivering, until all of him is inside me and the swollen tip of him pushes against something deep within me so that I grunt. My inner lips cling to his shaft, I'm stretched around him and now I watch, hypnotized, as he eases back out.

"Beautiful," he whispers, looking at my sex, with that sparse little triangle of black hair that's darker than the olive brown of my skin in the night.

"Yes," I whisper, watching his cock slide slowly into me until he's all in once more. I feel every inch of it as he fills me and it's so good. "Oh fuck," I gasp as he does it again. I collapse back down onto the bed. Lie there looking up at him as he holds himself still in me. "So good," I gasp. "You feel so good in me ... I can feel you all the way up inside me..."

Andrew smiles down at me. "I love that top, Regan" he whispers, "play with your nipples while I fuck you."

"Okay," I gasp. My hands are already obeying him, moving to cup my breasts. It's hard to keep my knees drawn back without him on me, pinning my thighs back. I don't want to relax them though because this position I'm in is so good. I'm so open to him and I want to be open to him.

Does he sense my quandary? He changes position, he takes one of my legs, places my ankle on his shoulder. Repeats with my other leg. My ankles are on his shoulders and his hands hold my thighs, keeping me in place as he moves in me and I'm so stretched. I shudder as he thrusts. My hands move on my breasts, his eyes watch. He's enjoying watching me caress myself and I'm enjoying him watching me as well as fucking me.

I can't resist what I do next. I leave one hand on my breast. My other hand slides down to my stomach, circles there as he moves in me, thrusts deep inside me. "Ooohhhhh." I want to groan but I mustn't. I mustn't make too much noise or I'll wake Lu and that would be embarrassing. His cock is in me, deep in me and my fingers circle and stroke. Heart fluttering, my fingertips slide down, down to where he joins me. He's easing out of me and my fingertips touch him, rest lightly on his shaft as he emerges from me. He's wet with me.

"Regan." His voice is a gasp of pleasure as my fingertips brush him.

"Ohhhhh." My own is just a wordless moan as he eases himself back into me. My fingertips brush over him as he slides inwards. He's so thick, it's hard to believe it fits inside me but it is and now he's pressing hard up against me. I touch him where we join, my fingertips exploring our joining, touching myself where I'm stretched like a rubber band around his girth.

"You're so big," I half-whisper, half-groan. "How can you fit inside me?"

He leans forward, leans over me, stretching my legs back so that I move on him. The pleasure of that movement is excruciating. Eases his cock outwards until only the swollen plum-sized head remains inside me. "Like this," he smiles. His cock surges up inside me and I feel that surge, inside me and with my fingertips as he slides under them and into me.

"Aaaahhhhh." My head jerks back. My body judders as he slaps up against me and now he's lowering himself back down onto me. His arms are behind my knees now, forcing my legs back as his weight comes down on me. My feet are either side of his shoulders and his cock is pumping into me and I'm stretched and helpless beneath him.

"Take it Regan," he gasps, his cock surging into me. "Take my cock."

What choice do I have? He's giving it to me and I'm taking it the way he gives it to me. "Ohhhh," I moan. "Ohhh ... ohhhh ...ohhhh." I reach up, grip my ankles, pull on them, doing my best to help him. His cock is sliding wetly in and out of me, faster, harder and I can hear wet noises from where he's sliding in and out of me. He's not easing in and out now. He's fucking me. Not hard, but still, this is fucking and it's me that's being fucked and I love it.

"Good girl," he smiles, not ceasing his movements.

"Fuck me," I gasp, feeling the tip of his cock brushing up against my cervix with every thrust. "Fuck me harder, please." How can he reach so far up inside me? It's so good and I'm loving every second of this. Bliss. Pure bliss to have him taking me like this, his cock pumping into me. I'm still tight on him, but his cock has stretched me enough so that now every pumping thrust slips up inside me without stretching me further. I've adjusted to his cock and my body is rippling with pleasure we as he has me.

"Regan," he breathes, "Regan." His movements are jerkier, he's controlling himself but with difficulty. I'm panting now, breathing in great gasps, my head arching back, my feet bouncing against his shoulders as he moves hard inside me. His cock is rigid, a steely hardness inside me that feels even larger.

"You can climax now, Regan," he says.

"Huh?" I gasp. I'm excited, I'm working towards a climax but it's not that close.

"Now, Regan," he says, very emphatically. "I'm going to squeeze your nipples hard and I want you to climax for me, now." His mouth closes on mine. Somehow both of his hands are between us, on my breasts. There's a moment of surprise as he very gently grips both of my nipples hard between thumb and forefinger as his cock pumps into me remorselessly.

Oh god. As soon as he touches my nipples, I'm arching my back beneath him, anticipation flaring within me. He's going to, I know it. I know it. He's tugging at my nipples, squeezing them a little, not hard, just enough to send ripples through me. Ripples that connect to my center where his cock drives into me, every thrust sending ripples of pleasure that reverberate through me, meet, echo, grow in a surging tide.

"Mmmphhhh." My moan is muffled by his mouth. I want to moan. He's fucking me hard now, his cock slams into me, pounding me down into the bed, crushing me. His cock swells inside me. He's larger, he`s somehow harder and I'm dying from the pleasure of it. My hands clutch at him, he releases my legs, my knees clasp his ribs, my feet beat a tattoo on the small of his back and he's fucking me harder now and I know he's close. So close. So am I now and I want it ... I want it and I want him, I want his culmination.

He squeezes my nipples hard. So hard. Twisting them at the same time. His eyes are watching me intently. Sudden pain flares through me, meeting and intermingling with the pleasure from his cock pumping remorselessly into me. I arch upwards, pushing my breasts at his hands, hurting, growing excitement where his cock thrusts into me and it`s impossible for me to think. Everything is happening to me at the same time.

Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure. Surrender. Andrew hard inside me. His body, riding mine and I`m spread and helpless and I`m his and he`s giving me everything I need and he`s not stopping. It goes on and on. He`s squeezing my nipples, twisting them, tugging them and the pain mixes with the pleasure of his cock taking me and beneath him my body is singing, arching and he`s moving fast and hard in me, implacable thrusts that impale me so deeply and he`s pushing me and pushing me and I know ... I know....

"Ì want you to climax for me, now, Regan."

I do. Unbelievably. As soon as the words leave his mouth. It's not just his words that send me over the edge. It's that his cock seems to swell within me, he thrusts hard and his hands squeeze my nipples painfully hard and the pain-pleasure mixes and combines in a swirling flood within me that propels me helplessly over the edge.

1...56789...14