The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,207 Followers

"Mmmmmpphhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh." I climax wildly, my mind is overwhelmed by a flaring tide of golden pleasure that rushes through my body, seizing me and washing me away helplessly. It`s too much, it`s so much pleasure that it`s almost unbearable and I want to scream and cry out and wail but it's all I can do to breathe as I stiffen beneath Andrew.

"Good Regan, that`s good," and he`s still riding me as I explode around him but now he`s released my breasts and his hands have seized mine and he`s pinning them down above my head and fucking me with a controlled strength that even in the midst of my own climax tells me he`s holding himself back from what he really wants to do to me but I don`t care. I don't. I`m glowing, tumbling, beyond thought as he fucks me.

"Uuughhhhh." He grunts, pushes his cock hard into me, straining, his body heavy on me. I know instinctively what's happening. It's happened in my mouth enough times with Craig. Now, for the first time, it's happening inside my sex. I'm wide open to him as his cock thrusts into me, helpless, pinned beneath him, wide open for his taking, impaled and fucked and I know he's as far inside me as he can force himself. I've been fucked and now he's about to cum in me. His cock throbs powerfully inside my clasping channel, a great pulsing throb that I feel everywhere I grip him.

"Ohhhhh." His cum jets out within me, a shotgun blast eruption that bursts against my cervix where the tip of him is already touching me and to my surprise I can actually feel it inside me. My eyes widen, I jerk, judder, my back arches, my head arches back, my feet drum against his butt. My fingers claw at his arms, clutching at him as that first great spurt of cum deep erupts from the tip of his cock against my cervix, far up inside me.

This is it. Andrew is finishing in me. He's satisfying himself inside me. I've been fucked and now, for the first time in my life, a man's cum is spurting out of his cock inside me. It's a sensation that's utterly unlike anything I've ever felt before in my life and it's so good. Those powerful throbs of his cock where I clasp him so tightly, that first jetting flood against my cervix where he presses against me high inside, a hot flooding spurt that fills me with his creamy semen while I shiver my surrender beneath him.

"Uuughhhh." He grunts deeply and I don't care if anyone hears us. I don't care about anything except what's happening inside my sex as his cock throbs and pulses and spurts out his cum. He's moving in me as he cums, moving hard, his cock ramming into me deeply as another convulsive throb lets my sex know I'm receiving a second hot thick spurting jet. And another and another. I cling to him, groaning, crossing my ankles behind his back now, doing my best to squeeze him with my sex. I want everything he has to give me. I want it all inside me. I want to drain him of everything he has to give me.

"Ohhhh." I muffle myself by sinking my teeth into his shoulder, using his muscular flesh to muffle the loud outcry I would otherwise be making as his semen spurts out from his throbbing cock in copiously flooding jets. I clutch at him, arch tautly upwards beneath him, pressing myself to him, wanting his culmination, wanting to experience every moment of his satisfaction. I'm feeling him inside me, throbbing, pulsing, spurting and I'm delighting in the use he is making of my body. I want him satisfied. I want his culmination. I want to give him as much pleasure and enjoyment of me as I can.

Those hot throbs as he erupts inside my channel have me shuddering with the sheer pleasure of my utter and complete surrender to him. I know a joy I've never felt before as his cock pumps me full of his cum. The joy of surrendering my body for the use of my man. Of giving myself, of being taken and fucked and of giving him the pleasure of my body. The sheer helpless joy of receiving his culmination within me.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh." I sigh. It's a long quiet sigh, happy and sad and full of my longing and my joy, all intermingled. It's over. He's made love with me and I'm so happy. He's finished and I'm sad because I want this to go on and on and on, but I know we can't.

He's heavy on me as he subsides, his body judders in the aftermath of his culmination, his cock remains firmly embedded within me. I'm glowing in the fading aftermath of my own climax, cradling him between my thighs, welcoming his weight crushing down on me. His muscular thighs continue to hold me open for him, his cock remains inside me, big and still hard. He's got one arm under me, his hand under my shoulder. His other hand is brushing my face, stroking me gently. His chest presses down on my breasts.

This is all new to me, but it feels so natural. He pants heavily against my ear, his body is heaving, his heart pounds so strongly I can feel every beat against me. My hands stroke his back. Now that he's finished, I want him to relax. I want to hold him, I want to feel him inside me as my own glow slowly fades.I feel wonderful, which is also strange because I thought this would be painful. There was pain, right at the start, but that's long gone, superseded by the pleasure I felt as he made love to me.

I'm thinking now as I lie beneath him. It's so strange to know I'm no longer a virgin. That I've been taken. I've got a man's cock inside me, he's still inside me and it's so weirdly intimate and possessive and strange to feel him inside my body and he's wonderful. He's had me, he's fucked me and he's cum inside me. I'm not a good Chinese girl anymore. I've given myself to a man and he's had me. He's fucked me good. He's used my sex with his cock, he's used my body for his pleasure and he's filled my sex with his cum. He's brought me to a climax so intense I still don't believe how I felt and in the aftermath, I continue to revel in how I feel.

Strange, I've thought of this act so many times, but I've never imagined it would be with Andrew of all people. He's over thirty years older than me. I've just been fucked by a guy the same age as my Dad. Heck, I think he's actually older than my Dad. That's weird. It's good though and there are no regrets on my part. None at all. I breathe in his scent, feel his sweat on my body, bury my face against his neck, inhaling, my hands stroking his back, his shoulders, his ribs, feeling the hard muscles, feeling the maleness of him. He's so big compared to me, he dwarfs me and yet I'm beneath him and content, still cradling him between my thighs. Despite his size and weight over me, on me, it's so very good. Exquisite surrender. The words pop into my mind. Yes, that's what this has been. An exquisite surrender of my body. He's made me his. Possessed me. I'm possessed by him. I'm so happy. A little sore, but happy.

His nose brushes mine. "Are you okay, Regan?" His voice is a whisper.

I don't answer him directly. "Congratulations," I whisper in his ear. His heart beats powerfully against my chest as he rests on me. He's so heavy on me. I like that. "You got me good, Mr. Wolf."

"Mmmmm," he breathes back, nibbling on my ear lobe. I want to giggle. "I didn't hurt you too much did I?""

"I'm fine," I breathe, my hands slowly stroking his back, running down from his shoulders to as far down as I can reach. "I'm fine. Just don't move, I want to keep feeling you inside me some more." His cock inside me? I'm rippling with pleasure feeling him there. "And no, you didn't hurt me much, not too much anyhow." My nipples are sore though. I hold his head with one hand, stroking his hair, lift my head a little so that I can kiss him.

I'm smiling. "It was wonderful." I'm clasping his back with my other hand, loving how it feels to have him lying on me, cradled between my thighs. I'm smiling. "I'm so lucky my first time was with you."

"Really, was it good for you, Regan?" he asks, kissing me lightly, a brush of his lips against mine.

"You need to ask?" I whisper. I'm smiling. "Couldn't you tell?" I'm still glowing. "Yes, it was good for me. Really really good." I smile again, happy. Content. Elated. "Did the Wolf get what he wanted from Little Red Riding Hood?"

"The Wolf did," he breathes. I feel his cock pulse, a strange throbbing sensation inside meHe's smiling, kissing me back, brushing my hair back from my forehead. "Thank you for giving me something so precious, Regan," he whispers, his voice hushed in the stillness of the night. "That means a lot to me." He kisses me again. "You mean a lot to me, Regan Wong."

Content, I half giggle. Giggling with him still inside me feel really strange. I mean, really. "You mean I'm more than a quick fuck?" I hope I am. I'd be disappointed if that was all I was.

"Ohhh, you, Regan, you're much more than a quick fuck." He's so serious.

That didn't come out quite how I meant it too. "I mean, I don't want to steal you away from Pamela or anything, Andrew, I'm no Poison Ivy or anything like that...."

"I know you're not, Regan," he interrupts me. Kisses me. A long kiss. He's shrinking inside me.

"Mmmm," I say once we stop. "But I'd really like it if you wanted to keep fucking me on the side, Andrew. I mean, not just tonight. Like, you know, a friends with benefits kind of thing." Although he's far too old to be a friend, but I'm sure he understands.

"Yeah, I'd like that, Regan, I'd like that a lot. We can talk about that later."

I smile. Mission Accomplished. On to the next objective. "Can we do it again before you go back to your bed?" I was kind of going to say Pamela, but maybe that's a bit blunt. "How soon can we do it again?"

"Not right away," he whispers. "I'm not twenty anymore, Regan." He kisses me. "And I can't stay the rest of the night in bed with you, much as I`d like too."

I smile at the ceiling. I know he's not and I know he can't but I don't care. I want him hard again. I want him to do this to me again before he goes back to his bedroom and his wife. I'm sure I can get him hard again quickly. "I know you're not but bet I can get you hard again really soon," I say. I have an idea. Well, more than an idea. I've done this with Craig and it's worked every time. "Can I try? Please?" I smile up at him when he lifts his head. "Pretty please?"

He chuckles. His cock moves inside me, I can feel him slowly shrinking and that feels very strange. "I'd love it if you could get me hard enough to fuck you again right away, Regan."

"Slide off me and lie on your back," I whisper.

He grins, gives me a quick kiss, and eases himself up. His cock slides wetly from me. There's a little "pop" as he emerges from me completely. I feel suddenly empty. I also feel a sudden rush of wetness on my inner thighs and I know what it is without thinking. My nose wrinkles. This sheet is going to be hard to explain. His boxers are put to immediate use though. They'll do the job for now.

When I look up from my mopping up job, he's lying on his back in the middle of my bed and now it's me propped up on one elbow beside him looking down at him. I'm admiring him. I've never really looked at him this way before, naked, but he's in very good shape. He obviously works out. But more than his physique, it's his cock that I'm interested in. His cock and those two big balls. He's soft now, still swollen but he's shrunk and I want him big and hard again soon. Hard enough to fuck me.

I reach down with my hand, clasp him between thumb and fingers. He's soft and wet and very very sticky. Really, I'd like to wash him but its three thirty in the morning and there's no time to waste and besides, what if he was washing himself and Craig or Harry walked in. That'd be a tough one to explain. No, I'll take him the way he is. Sticky. My hand strokes him slowly, squeezing him a little, the way I do when I want to get Craig hard really quickly.

"Did you enjoy squeezing my nipples?" I breathe. "When you wanted me to climax. You hurt me when you did that." I lean forward a little, brush one boob against his face. "Can you kiss it better? It still hurts."

He's breathing hard as my nipple brushes his lips. Somehow he sucks on my nipple, his tongue flickers across me, I gasp and push my boob into his mouth, my eyes wide as he looks up at me. His cock his swelling very slowly in my hand. My other hand holds his head as I push my boob hard into his mouth. I feel his teeth on my skin, gently brushing. I shiver.

"Ohhhhh." This is much better than kissing it better.

"The other one," I gasp, easing myself up, offering my other boob to his mouth. It's an offer he accepts with rapidity. Or should it be rapacity? Because what he's doing to my boob with his mouth isn't gentle. His tongue lashes my nipple. All of a sudden his teeth are there, lightly chewing on me so that I shiver helplessly. And all the time I'm stroking his cock.

Abruptly I pull away. Without a word, I lower my head, plunge my mouth down on his length, all the way to the base of his cock. I can do that easily, he's still soft. He's sticky with cum and other things though and my taste buds are working overtime. I swirl my tongue on him, licking him clean, tasting the astringent acridity of his cum mixed with a strange new taste, slightly sweet and a little like a tangy musky spice. Is that me on his cock? Is that what I taste like? There's another taste, harsher, coppery, salty. Blood? Oh my god! That's from me. I'm startled.

Almost I lift my mouth from him but he's getting harder already and one of his hands is holding my head in place. I swallow repeatedly as I suck hard on him, licking and tasting that strange mix again and again as he swells in my mouth. He's larger, harder, my hand is working on him as my mouth starts to move on him simultaneously, sucking and plunging, my tongue working on his length as my lips slide down his shaft. Harder and harder until his erection stands rigid and proud. My smile as he uses my ponytail to lift my mouth from his cock is one of triumph. I know I'm good at this.

"Is this hard enough?" I breathe, licking my lips. They taste of him and me now.

"Let's find out," he breathes, his hand guiding me up the bed and rolling me tonto my back. He's already moving over me as I spread my legs for him and I'm moaning as quietly as I can as his hand finds me. His finger probes me, finds me so wet and slippery that without a pause he guides his cock to me. The head of him slips between my labia. I'm so wet and slippery that he enters me easily as I draw my knees back, opening myself to him. The head of him nudges inside me and I'm already panting with excitement.

"Oh Christ that's good, Regan," he breathes as his cock pushes up inside me in one single long slow continuous thrust that doesn't stop until all of him is inside me and he's pressed up against me.

"Nnnuughhhhh," I answer, followed by "hhuuuggghhhh" as he hilts himself in me. All of him. Buried to the balls in me. Ohhhh fuck it feels so good. I'm dying.

"Is that what you wanted, Regan?" he breathes in my ear, moving in me.

"Yes," I gasp triumphantly, my hands clutching at his shoulders as he fucks me. His cock surges into me, fills me. Pauses, withdraws until only the head is inside me. Pauses again. Surges all the way up inside me. Sheathing himself in me again and again. I can hear myself as he takes me. Wet noises. Sucking squelching noises. I'm so wet around him and he's fucking me steadily and it's such exquisitely thrilling friction as he slides in and out of me.

Long sliding thrusts, riding me slowly, impaling me on his hard shaft. That's all he's doing to me. Nothing else. He holds me, one arm under my shoulders, the other holding my hair back from my forehead, holding my head so that he can look down into my eyes, see my face as he fucks me. It's indescribable, what he's doing to me. The wet friction as his cock glides into me, lubricated by my wetness and his cum from our earlier love-making, his body slapping against mine in a steady rhythm, his body cradled between my thighs, his weight on me. I'm in heaven and I want more.

I know he's holding himself back, I know he wants to take me harder and I know why he's not. Neither of us want to make too much noise but now his slow gentle slides are driving me crazy and I want him to do it to me harder. "Please," I gasp. "Please can you do it harder."

He says nothing but his pace slowly picks up until his cock is plunging into me. He fills me now with one fast deep thrust after another and this is what I want. His cock driving deep inside me, touching me high inside, pulling back, driving in again, my breath catching as he slaps up against me.

"Is that what you want, Regan," he whispers, not slowing.

"Yes," I gasp. "Yes." Almost, it's what I want. But what I really want is for him to do what he wants to me, fuck me as hard as I know he wants to and I know he's not but it's as hard as we can now without waking anyone and that satisfies me.

"Don't wait for me," I gasp. "Finish when you want too." I don't care if I don't climax, I want to feel him cumming again. I want to satisfy him.

He keeps driving into me and my excitement and pleasure is rising, rising with every thrusting plunge of his cock inside me. I take him inside me, sheath him, surrender to him again and again and again, my hands clutching at his shoulders, stroking his back, looking up at his face as he takes me. My feet ride his lifting and plunging his as his cock emerges from me, disappears into me, sliding deep within me where I can clasp him in a slippery tight grip.

"That's good," my murmurs in my ear, "you feel so good, Regan ... are you close ... tell me you're close."

I am. Closer and closer with every movement of his cock inside me. He's kissing me now, kissing me deeply as he takes me and I'm moaning into his mouth as his thrusts increase in tempo. I'm helpless, all I can do is accept what he's doing to me, take him in me as he wants to take me.

"Fuck," he groans softly, his eyes looking down into mine, "fuck, Regan, take it ... take it..."

"Yes," I gasp, and I tighten myself on him, clenching muscles that I've never used like this before and I feel myself squeezing him and he groans and thrusts hard. Really hard and the additional friction against my swollen clitoris sends me over the edge in a slow climax that builds and builds before crashing in on me. My back arches, my body tenses, I want to scream with the pleasure of it.

"Nnnnnnnhhhhhhhh." Instead I whine, shaking, clutching at him and then his cock plunges into me, throbs and I've never seen anything better than the expression on his face as he begins to cum inside me. His enjoyment of me is written across his face as he shudders on me, as his cock throbs and pulses against the walls of my channel and I feel that hot flood against my cervix as he spurts his cum into me. Watching the pleasure written on his face is almost better than the pleasure that's washing through my body as I climax beneath him.

Afterwards, after he's finished cumming, he collapses limply onto me, his weight so heavy and so welcome. I can't believe how good even this feels, the aftermath. I'm glowing, I'm slick with sweat, mine and his intermingled and I'm acutely conscious of what we've done as our breathing begins to return to normal. I'm also acutely conscious of the time.

"You better go soon," I whisper to Andrew. His cock is softening inside me. I'm totally full of his cum. I'm dripping with his cum, there's a huge wet patch beneath me and I'm glowing as I lie under him. Even the second time it's really weird lying under him, feeling his weight on me, feeling him inside me. My knees are still brushing his ribs, my feet resting on his butt which is no longer rising and falling as he plunges his cock into me. I'm still wide open to him, I can feel where he enters me, where his thighs press against mine, spread eagling my legs wide apart for him.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,207 Followers
1...678910...14