This is Home Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the two of us finally calmed down from our orgasm, I laid down on her and started lightly kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, and when I got to an ear, I gave it a couple of kisses, then whispered, "Oh babe, I love you so freaking much. I'll never leave you unless you want me to leave."

"I'll never want you to leave babe. I love you so much I want you to put your cock in me every chance that you can and never pull it out. You made me cum so fucking much." Sue then turned her head a little bit further for us to kiss each other, which we kissed on the lips and I could feel the passion so deep with her kiss, which I hoped she could feel the love I have for her, as I did her love for me.

With our tongues coming into play as we kissed for a little bit there, I soon after started slowly sliding my dick in and out of her pussy, and then in breaking the kissing off, "Mm, I figured you'd be soft by now, like all the other guys I've been with would be. I'm glad you're not soft already." as she slowly met my inward motion by pushing back into me with her butt, to get me in deeper than I'd be able to, if she wasn't pushing her ass back into me.

Sue started moaning with each inward push that I made, "Mm... oh... oh... mm... nice... babe... mm... so... mm... good... mm..." trailing off with her moans, then I stopped and rolled while lifting her leg up, and I got up and straddled one of her legs, losing contact with her, that caused her to say, "Oh baby, put it back in, hurry! I need your big cock in my pussy baby."

Once on my knees and astraddle of her leg, I pushed the head of my dick back into her pussy as soon as I felt the head at the opening of her pussy, "Oh fuck me yes. I missed your big cock baby. Warn me the next time you go to pull it out like that."

"I didn't mean to pull out like that baby." as I took back up with the same slow steady speed as I was moving, before I put her on her side with me on my knees, straddling one of her leg's, and her other leg up on my shoulder.

"Mm... you are so fucking deep... in my pussy babe... I love how deep you can get... Just when I don't think you can get any deeper... then the deeper you go."

"Do I need to back out some?"

"You better not! You better keep fucking me the way you are now, nice and deep." after a few more strokes I started speeding up some more, with the fucking of Sue's pussy, "Oh fuck yes baby... fuck me faster, harder... Don't fucking stop fucking me..."

"I will fuck you from now till death does us part baby. I love you so much, there will not be any one else in my life but you baby." as I speeded up more with my fucking Sue's pussy.

After a few strokes of my cock going in and outward in Sue's pussy, I speeded up some more and each time I did speed up, she speeded up to keep meeting my in stroke with a flex of her hips to help get my cock in her pussy deeper. After a few more strokes in and out, I rolled Sue onto her back and I shifted my knees to get between her legs, and then I felt Sue wrap her legs around me, placing her feet behind me for leverage, to pull me into her with each of my in strokes.

"Oh... fuck... me... baby... I'm about to cum... baby... Make me cum... with your big fucking cock... baby..." some of Sue's words almost sounded like they were ran together, she was talking so fast, before I pushed into her pussy with my dick, and some of her words were spread apart as she had to catch her breath, to say the words.

"Like you told me minutes ago, let it go and cum baby. I want you to cum all over my dick baby. Mark my cock as your cock, by cumming on it baby. You're going to have me cumming all in your wet, hot, and tight, pussy to mark it as my pussy, from now on baby." I struggled to say, with the labored breathing I was doing, from fucking her pussy so fast now.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming baby. Fuck you're fucking me so fucking deep with your big ass cock. I want you to cum with me again baby. I need you to cum in my fucking tight, wet, hot pussy." Sue's pussy muscles were squeezing my dick so much, I knew I would be cumming soon myself.

I have no idea as to how long we were fucking, with it so dark not having any light on to see by but, I did know we had been fucking longer this time, than we did the first time, just moments ago, "Oh fuck baby... I'm about to fill your pussy up for the second time tonight baby."

"Yes fill my pussy up baby... I want your cum in my pussy baby... I always want your cum in my pussy... from now on... Oh fuck me... I'm cumming again..."

I felt Sue's pussy muscles go to squeezing my dick and cum flowed out of her pussy and coated my dick, more than it did the first time we fucked, which was just moments ago, "That's it baby, cum all over my fucking cock." as I kept fucking in and out of her pussy as fast as I could now, and I could feel my own release coming, "I'm about to cum in your fucking hot wet pussy baby."

"Yes baby cum with me... I can't stop cumming now... Cum with me in my pussy, oh fuck me..." trailing off with her words.

"There it is baby. I'm filling up your pussy with my cum now." pushing my dick into Sue's pussy as far as I could get it, as rope after rope of cum shot out of my dick into her pussy, "I have no idea if you're on the pill or not, but I'm still going to fill you up with my cum, every chance I get, so that you can walk around with my cum in your pussy or fall asleep, with my cum in your pussy." Sue wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her, to help get my cock in as deep as possible, into her pussy.

"Yes I can feel your cum filling me up again, it is so fucking hot. I want your cum in my pussy when I go to sleep at night, and when I get up of a morning. I want your cum in my pussy for me to carry around everywhere I go, so that I can have you with me, at all times."

When we finally calmed down some and quit cumming, Sue wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into her, causing me to squash her tits into my chest and we went to kissing and her nipples were still hard but then so was my dick, which is still stuck up into her as I lay on her and we kissed each other. Feeling her nipples poking me in the chest like they are, caused my dick to flex like it shot another rope of cum into her pussy, and I felt her pussy muscles flex around my cock, right after my dick flexed.

When we finally broke the kissing off, "David, I want you to know that I love you, and I don't want anyone but you, as my husband from now on."

"I love you too babe, and for me, I don't want any other woman but you." then we kissed again.

Then we could hear more hail and rain hitting the cellar door and the air vents in the ceiling. We rolled over onto our side, with my dick still stuck in Sue's pussy, as we listened to the sounds of all that was going on outside, "I hope we still have a home to go to if we get out of here any time soon." Sue said, then lying her head down on my arm, that I held her around the shoulders with.