Three Stories to Pick One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elders nodded to me, extinguished the torches and I knew I was done for the night.

**

I woke up because my arms were being untied. The light was still dim in the hut. Sun wasn't even up yet. Three young women were in the tent, one untying me and the other two had bows and arrows ready to shoot. They made me stand up and they escorted me outside. I finally figured out what they wanted me to do. Bathroom break. The smell of where they took me made that apparent. They watched me close as I relieved myself and then they took me back to the village under close guard. There really was no way for me to escape from them. I was naked, even if I did run I wouldn't last alone with nothing.

Thankfully they didn't tie me back up in the hut, but instead I was taken to the elders and given food. The two guards watched me close as I sat and ate with them. The eldest, pointed to herself and said "Petra," and then pointed to the other and said, "Sanji". I pointed to myself and said, "Eric."

They tried my name out and soon got it down with a thick accent. I butchered their names as well but they soon gave up and accepted Petra and Sanji. They started trying to communicate with me with hand gestures and words in their language. I pretty much figured out that all their men were dead and I was the only maca around now. They pointed at my penis and then made gestures of big bellies and I'm sure their word for baby or pregnant. Don't know which but I got the point. As you can imagine, it wasn't easy communicating with them. I realized they weren't going to let me go but they didn't seem like they wanted me to be bound all the time.

After the meal was eaten, I was escorted back out to the common area. The women were all busy with the daily chores of life. Some were repairing huts, other's washing themselves and the bedding. Still more were gathering food, even a group was returning with a dead boar. They were all working together and things looked well in hand. The elders walked with me as they looked over the village, instructing and talking to the younger women as we strolled through. They all looked at me, and most seemed pleasant but I did get some glares from a few, especially the one that walked out, the fiery light-haired woman. She did not like me at all.

I also recognized the three that I had sex with. They were working alongside the others like nothing had happened to them last night, but when they saw me they whispered to others and I saw some smiles and giggles between them. We circled the village and ended back in the middle, by the hut I was tied in the day before. Petra stopped me in front of the hut and motioned for Sanji to do something. She left and returned with a young woman. My two guards were ever present with bows but I tried to ignore them.

Sanji walked up with the new woman, grabbed my hand and put this woman's hand in mine and then made a motion for us to go into the hut together. I guess I wasn't going to be tied up this time. The new girl was short, petite with jet black hair and strange multi colored eyes, mostly green but with flecks of amber and grey. Her face was narrow but her cheekbones stood out, almost too wide for her narrow face. Her breasts were small and I'm thinking she had like 5% body fat. She took my hand and pulled me into the hut with her. My guards stood outside but ready to come in if called.

I tried to introduce myself by placing my free hand on my chest and saying my name. She looked at me weird so I tried again. I think she understood because she pointed at her chest and said, "Bezza." I tried the word and she smiled. She then wasted no more time and reached for my flaccid cock. Thankfully she was gentle and must have learned from the elders yesterday. Her small hand felt incredible rubbing my cock and then stroking it as it grew in her hand. I didn't dare touch her... I didn't know what she would do if I tried. Once I was hard she looked up at my face and smiled, taking my hand and placing it under her loin cloth to her sex. I guessed touching was now allowed.

My cock throbbed, I was excited to actually be able to touch the woman I was trying to impregnate. I caressed her sex, running my fingers over her lips and in her pubes. She cooed from my touch and I watched her nipples grow hard under her ornaments and hair. I reached forward with my other hand and cupped her right breast as I started to spread her lips with my fingers. She moaned again... so I figured I was doing okay and what was allowed.

She suddenly lowered herself onto the mat on the ground and I followed her down, picking up with my hands again. She moistened quickly as I played with her breasts and eased a finger into her virgin pussy. I felt the tight hymen and could scarcely get the tip of my finger inside her. She really liked when I played with her engorged clitoris and before I knew it I was working my way down her body with my mouth. She didn't seem surprised when I started licking her sex. I assumed she was familiar with oral which was still a surprise to me out in the uncivilized jungle. But Sanji had sucked on my cock and now Bezza seemed to enjoy me licking her clit and tonguing her small hole.

I ate her for about five minutes, I figured, and then helped her remove her loin belt and other ornaments, giving me full access to her tight young body. I used my mouth on her firm, small breasts and moved my cock into position to take her. She felt my cock make contact and I saw the look of surprise on her face. I think she realized how big it was. The look of worry left her face after a few seconds and she reached for my hips and pulled me into her. She let out a small yelp of pain as my wide cock snapped her hymen and eased into her virgin vagina. I paused once I was in her to let her adjust to the new intrusion. Her breathing was elevated, I'm sure her heart was pounding harder than mine was.

My cock was throbbing inside of her, she was so tight and I could feel her vaginal walls trying to adjust to my width and ease the pain of the first penetration. I tried to finally move inside of her but she grabbed my hips and held me firmly, looking at me with pain in her eyes. I don't think she realized I had to move in order to climax and fertilize her. Her grip let up on my hips so I tried again to move out of her but she grabbed me again. I didn't know what to do. We were locked in this position and she wasn't letting me move. With no elders to explain to her what had to happen, I was at a loss.

We couldn't stay like this in the missionary position forever so I finally broke free of her hands and sat up on my knees so I had better access to touching her and eventually moving. She looked up at me and I could tell she was scared because she had tried to stop me but I was much stronger than her and she knew it now. Without moving my cock, I used my thumb to play with her clit and try and calm her down. It took about two minutes before she realized I wasn't trying to hurt her. I took her hand and pulled it down to her sex and she got the hint to play with herself to ease the pain.

That's when I moved out of her slowly. Her hand sped up on her clit instantly as I pushed back into her. Again, I moved, trying to tell her with my eyes and face that this had to be. She got it eventually, playing with her clit with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. I moved in and out at a slow but steady pace that I figured she could handle. She seemed tighter than the others. I don't know if it was the position or me in control, but her sex was like a vise on my cock and even moving slowly, my pleasure was growing quickly due to the intense grip and sensation on my dick.

Bezza seemed fine but she definitely didn't stop playing with herself. I picked up the pace a little more and I think she finally realized I needed to move faster to finish. It really didn't take long... the pleasure grew rapidly with her tight pussy milking my cock and my climax burst upon me as I held my last thrust in deep, exploding inside her for her first time. My cock contracted, my balls released my seed and I grunted with each contraction. She realized what was happening and watched me with wide eyes ejaculate inside of her.

I pulled out, smiled down at her and watched my semen start to ooze out of her body. The elders had left some sort of absorbent plant or material to clean her up and I helped her to her feet. Together we left the hut. It was a very memorable orgasm for me. I hoped she was okay and didn't hold any ill feelings toward me. I was just doing my best under the circumstances. Very strange and crazy circumstances.

Story 2

"But Mom! I'm too busy!" I said to my mother over the phone as I hurried to my meeting.

"Honey, you're working way too hard, you're overly stressed and you need this. It's all set up, you better show up... I'm sticking my neck out for you on this. He doesn't come cheap and he's booked out for over a year. I got you in my spot so don't miss it," my mother said before hanging up.

The next thing I knew I was getting a text from her with the name and address of the masseuse and the time. My eyes bulged out of my head, seeing the appointment was today at 4pm. I didn't know how I was going to pull that off, but missing it wasn't an option.

Mom was right, I was way over worked, stressed and a good massage would be great, but the timing was bad with my presentation today and everything going on in my life. The last six months had been awful. My boyfriend broke up with me, my job has become my life and that's why he bailed. I was never around for him. Competition at work has become almost unbearable between coworkers vying for the big promotion and getting the advertising contract that comes with it.

My stress level was off the charts. I pushed my mother and her famous masseuse out of my mind and stepped into the meeting. I had to be focused.

**

3:30pm, I've somehow gotten back to my office, my mind is in a daze. Basically, my body was on autopilot, bringing me to my office without really knowing it. My presentation was over, I think it went okay, I don't really know. My head hurt from stress and I was knotted up in almost every part of my body. My phone chirped, reminding me of something, I picked it up instantly thinking it was about work but then remembered Mom's appointment.

I got up, grabbed my things, told my assistant I was gone for the rest of the day, which took him by surprise because I never leave early, ever. He could barely say a word as I rushed by his desk and toward the elevator.

I made it to the address with five minutes to spare, walking into the small building and being hit with the smell of oils and lotions. Walking up to the desk, there was a pretty young woman behind it, probably a year or two younger than I was. I told her my name and she said they were expecting me, and to follow her back.

She took me to a room, handed me a towel and said, "Remove all your clothing and lie down. He will be with you shortly."

The towel was tiny, it would barely cover my breasts and sex if it was perfectly placed let alone being able to be wrapped around me. I found it a little strange but if Mom vouches for this place and he has a year or more backlog, I'd give it a try. I removed all of my clothes, got up on the table face down and placed the tiny towel over my butt as best I could.

The door opened and I turned my head to see who it was. My eyes widened, taking in the vision before me. He was dressed in all white, his tan skin in stark contrast, his blue eyes piercing me to the center as our eyes met. I had never seen a more attractive man in my life from his bare feet to his full head of dark hair, he was gorgeous and I knew why Mom and everyone else was quite a fan. Or so I thought.

"Good afternoon and welcome," he said, approaching the blue cushioned table I was lying on.

"Hello," I said, trying not to stare at him.

"Gabby tells me your mother has graciously given her spot to you for this session, Rachel? Correct?" he asked in a very soothing but masculine voice.

"Yes, she thinks it will benefit me. She thinks I'm over working and stressed," I replied as he collected oils from the shelves around the room."

"The benefits will be great. Her session is the platinum package, is this agreeable?" he asked.

"Umm... sure," I said, not really knowing what that meant but I'm sure it was the best.

I kept looking at him when he would turn away, admiring his body in his linen pants and shirt. He was amazing in every aspect and I kind of just wanted to look at him for an hour. Once he collected what he needed, he began his massage, starting on my back and shoulders. The oils and lotions smelled wonderful and I immediately started feeling the tightness and stress vanish from my body as his hands worked their magic.

My body tingled where he applied the oil, warm relaxing sensations as his hands kneaded the muscles, rubbing away my stress and cares down to the small of my back toward the towel covering my naked butt. He left it in place and started working on my legs and feet as the tingles spread through me. There had to be something in the oil and liquids he was massaging into me because as the sensations spread it not only relaxed me but they started to arouse me.

I felt my nipples hardening on the blue cushion I was lying on, I felt my sex began to flush with blood, my clit engorging among my folds and the juices multiplying from within me. I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was it felt incredible, raising my heart rate and making me hornier than I'd been in months.

He was working up my legs, kneading my hamstrings high up on my leg, then my inner thighs right below my sex and buttock. I suddenly wanted his hand to slip, wanted him to brush my sex, I wanted him to finger me? What? No! This can't be happening... I had to get control of myself or he was going to notice. I couldn't believe how horny I was and how I felt with him touching me and what I wanted him to do.

He finished with my legs and slid his hands up my back before standing right in front of the table where my head was, working my back again. I lifted my head, knowing how close he was and what part of his body would be near my face, to get a look at that package in his tight linen pants. What I saw took me by surprise and made me inhale sharply. His penis was hard under his clothing, I could see the large shaft, straining against the fabric, extending up under his shirt. He was erect and aroused from giving me the massage.

My arousal was only increasing, I could feel my juices literally dripping down between my legs, my nipples as hard as I've ever felt them before. I don't know why I did it, but I couldn't stop myself. Moving my arms from my sides, I slowly reached out for the bulge before me, the large shaft in his white pants, until my fingers came in contact with it. He didn't jerk back, he didn't say anything, he just let me trace my fingers up the extent of his penis over his shirt where it continued to extend as my eyes widened even more at how long he had to be. I finally found the end, the head, which was out of his pants waistband and under his shirt, before tracing my fingers back down the entire length.

I was on fire, so sexually stimulated I had never felt anything like it before. It had to be the oils, something he added to them but at that minute I didn't care. I also didn't care that he had removed the towel on my bottom and was rubbing my ass with his oily hands as I traced his penis through his clothing. I welcomed his fingers running down the crack of my ass to my flushed and wet sex, I even spread my legs for him so he could massage my sex, and rub oil, this amazing oil, among my folds and clit, causing my arousal to multiply until I climaxed when he penetrated me for the first time.

I grabbed onto his cock as my body trembled, vibrating from the waves of orgasmic bliss rushing through my entire frame. It was like I had been building this orgasm up for months and he was the one that finally released it. Pleasure I had never known before radiated outward from my quivering sex as he curled his finger inside of me before removing it.

Then he did something that I would have never allowed in my right mind. After his finger left my sex, he slid it up to my little bum hole. As I was still riding the waves of my orgasm, he inserted his oiled finger into my ass! Nothing had ever been in there before until then and not only did I not complain, I welcomed it! He sunk it slowly in as far as he could before the rest of his hand stopped the descent and I basked in the rapture and excitement it produced, clawing at his cock and moaning from the continued orgasm he spawned.

It was unbelievable; I was so engulfed in pleasure I think he could have done anything to me and I would have let him. I just wanted more and more, I wanted his cock, his massive cock I had tightly in both hands. Suddenly, I started tearing at his pants and shirt, wanting them gone and his cock where I could get to it. He helped me with his shirt and I looked up, seeing the top quarter of his penis emerging from the waistband of his linen pants. His tight, tan, muscled abs and chest were spectacular but his cock was what I wanted.

Untying the string around his waist, I pulled his white pants down, watching his cock fall forward only an inch once released. His was massive, wide, long and perfect and so big I couldn't suck him unless I got on my knees. I scooted forward, getting my knees under me with his finger still in my ass until I was able to take his cock in both hands and pull him into my mouth.

I wasn't myself and started stroking and sucking his cock like I had never done to anyone before. Something in that room, something he had done to me had turned my inhibitions off, freeing me sexually like never before. I just feasted on his dick, licking, sucking, taking as much in my mouth as I could while he arched his body over mine, rubbing new oil into my breasts, upper chest and adding more to my bum hole of all things. He even added a second finger with the new oil and still I didn't complain. If anything, I wanted more!

He tasted so good, felt so good in my hands and in my mouth that I just wanted to suck and suck him, lick and stroke more and more as I felt his hands explore my body, my breasts, my pussy and always returning to my anus which had become very sensitive and pleasurable from the oil he continued to add. Something in that oil was the key to everything.

I continued to suck and stroke him while he finger-fucked my ass with two fingers. It made my clit hum with pleasure and it was like he knew because just then he used his other hand under my body, to rub and pinch my engorged nub as he fingered my ass, causing another orgasm. It sent my body into spasms; I felt my ass clamping down over and over onto his fingers as my body exploded with pleasure for the second time. All from just his hands.

This orgasm was just as powerful as the first, but different because not only was it emanating from my clit and sex, my ass was climaxing as well, something I never knew was possible. His fingers, the oil, the pleasure was unfathomable, even forcing me to stop sucking his cock I was so overwhelmed. Never had I felt anything like this with both my orifices convulsing with orgasmic contractions.

I literally collapsed onto the table, not able to hold myself up any longer. I found myself twitching, moaning and gasping for air before noticing his hands were gone and I couldn't see him. I was worried he had left the room that the session was over and I never got to feel his cock inside of me. I raised my head, looking around for him. Finally, I found him behind me, standing at the foot of the table, rubbing oil, his special oil on his long thick cock.