Three Stories to Pick One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure," I said, smiling coyly back.

"What you need to do is come up with prices for things before tomorrow and decide what you're willing to do. Kind of like a 'price sheet' you could give them when you show up at each place," he said.

"Right, but call the extra stuff something other than the real name?" I asked.

"Exactly. Like maybe what you did to me yesterday you could call 'polishing the candle sticks', or something," he grinned again.

"Okay, I'll start thinking about that. Maybe you could help me?" I asked.

"With what exactly?" he asked.

"Well, I think I can come up with the names but I might need your help on what everything is worth."

"You mean what I think they will be willing to pay?" he asked.

I smiled, "Yeah, exactly."

"I can help with that, but you need to figure out what you're willing to do and then we'll come up with a dollar figure for each. You may have to show me what something is worth as well," he said.

Holy shit, I blushed so hard, my face felt on fire... I was pretty sure I'd let him do anything he wanted to me right then. I still had to remember I was awake. Sitting across the desk from the two-time winner of the sexiest man alive, felt like a dream. I still had the pad of paper in my hands. I ripped off the first page with all my new clients, folded it up and put it in my bra over my right breast.

"Got a pen?" I asked, crossing my long legs and looking up at him.

**

It took me about a half hour to decide what I was willing to do and what to name everything. When I was finished I slid the pad across the desk to him. He hadn't sat the entire time. He had gotten up and offered me a drink in which he poured and left me at it for a bit before reappearing again about ten or fifteen minutes later. Now he looked over my list of items. He started smiling and then laughing at some of the names I had called stuff. I could see him working his way down to the bottom and his eyes got wide and I knew he had reached the last one.

He looked up at me, "Are you sure about this last one? You did see who is on your client list, right?" I've seen some of those guys in the shower at the gym... you're not exactly a big girl, hell you're tiny, probably barely a hundred pounds soaking wet."

"105, but it's all muscle," I said grinning. "And if the price is right I'm willing."

"Holy shit... I didn't expect this... I mean... are you sure?" he asked.

"Well, what could I charge?" I asked.

"Okay, let's slow down and go from the top," he said, and I could see him fidgeting in his seat. I was sure his cock was growing.

"Number one of course is the blowjob or 'polishing the candle sticks', thanks for using mine by the way," he said. "So, I paid you two grand for that in the hotel and it was well worth it. Do you think that's a reasonable price?" he asked.

"Oh yes, very," I said, since I fucking loved doing it to him.

"Okay, so $2000 for the blowjob," he said, writing it on the pad. Number two is a strip tease which you called 'doing the laundry'. I haven't seen you naked yet but I'm thinking at least a grand for that?"

"Sounds good to me," I said, and he wrote it down.

"Number three is touching you. Anywhere. And you call it 'turn down service'. So that's probably worth at least $3000 to $3500 because that could go far really fast."

"Let's make it $3500 then." I said.

He wrote it down. "Number four is tit fucking, which you called 'fluffing the pillows', nice. And I have to admit, this one, seems to me by the look of your 'pillows', to be a lot of fun, so I'm thinking at least five grand."

"Wow, you're such a sweet talker, but yeah that sounds good," I said, trying not to show how much I was freaking out. Five grand to let some dude fuck my boobs! Holy shit that's some serious money.

"Cool, so now number five... and to be honest I thought this would be the max you'd do but we'll get to that in a minute. So full on sex and you called it 'full detail service'. This should be at least seven grand or eight, depending on who. What do you think?" he asked.

"Well, we can't play favorites so we better just make it $8000 for everyone," I said, trying to act calm like this was an everyday thing.

"Good point, so $8000 for 'full detail service'. And now to this last one, this is a crazy last one and I think you might want to rethink even having it on here. Some of these basketball players are huge, Daisy... are you sure you can handle them?"

"Like I said, tell me what's it worth? Then I'll decide," I said.

"Wow, okay, so, man, I can't believe I'm saying this but anal sex, and you called it 'septic service' which sounds awful compared to what it really is but let me think. What would I pay for that? It's not an everyday thing... really rare to get the chance so I'm thinking at least $15,000."

Unfortunately, I had taken a drink right before he said that and when I heard the number I choked and almost spit out my drink on his carpet, but was able to swallow and recover slowly.

"What? Not enough?" he asked.

"No... um that seems reasonable," I said, wiping my mouth.

"You sure? We can take it off altogether if you want," he asked.

"I'm sure. Write it down."

"Okay, so $15,000 for anal sex," he said, writing it on the paper. "That's everything. You should probably type it up and make it look official with a company logo and stuff."

"By tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, at least typed... we can worry about the logo later," he said, handing me the paper.

I folded it up and put it next to the other one in my bra. "So, since you're my first client... is there anything I can do for you today?" I asked.

"Umm, let me think... I wouldn't mind some 'doing the laundry' and maybe 'fluffing the pillows'," he said, smiling.

"I can do that... no problem," I said, standing up.

I don't know about other women but I sometimes practice doing a strip tease, and what it would be like to take my clothes off in front of my new husband or boyfriend for the first time. Trying to be as sexy as possible while doing it. So, with that 'experience' since I didn't have any real strip tease knowledge to fall back on, I began to move around all sexy like and began to remove my new suggestive maid outfit while the two-time winner of the sexiest man alive watched me. Oh, my hell, it turned me on so much because I could tell he liked what he saw.

I got down to my bra and panties, standing right by the chair and seeing the bulge in his pants. He was hard as a rock before even seeing my body naked. I unclipped my bra, holding it up and teasing him for a few more seconds before taking it off and dropping it on his lap along with my papers I forgot about.

"What do you think? As good as you expected?" I asked him as he stared up at my tits.

"Oh, yes, very nice... they are quite lovely," he responded.

The laundry was done. Now onto 'fluffing the pillows'.

I fell to my knees and began to work on his pants, bumping his hard dick in the process several times on purpose. With his help, I finally got his bottom half naked and his nice cock out in the open. I realized for him to 'fluff the pillows' or titfuck me we were going to need some kind of lubrication which meant 'polishing the candle sticks' or finding some oil or lotion?

"Umm, to 'fluff the pillows' we need some lube?" I said, holding his cock in my hand.

"What do you suggest?" he asked.

"Well, I can either 'polish this candle stick' or we need to find some oil or something?" I said, stroking his cock once.

"I'm okay with the added service," he said, smiling his 'actor grin' up at me.

"Deal," I said, dropping my head and taking his award-winning cock in my mouth.

If he's adding another service I need to give him his money's worth. Which meant taking my time and making sure he didn't nut before 'fluffing the pillows'. It was easy, actually fun and quite enjoyable to pamper his hard cock with my tongue and hands. I worked slowly, bathing his dick up and down and sucking the crown and rubbing the V shaped glands of his head, swirling my thumb around until he squirmed. He got really hard just doing this but I figured it wasn't enough to make him orgasm. After several minutes of light play, I knew I needed to work up a messy mixture for 'fluffing the pillows' so I took it to the next level.

He let out a loud sigh and moan as I traveled down his cock with my lips tight around his shaft, making sure to get it nice and wet for what would come next. I sucked and played, treating him to a polishing like before but I think this one was even messier. Before he came and when I felt like there was plenty of lube, I moved forward and wrapped my breasts around his shaft, holding my boobs together with my hands over the top so he wouldn't slip out. Once in place, I started rising and falling on his cock, letting it slide in between my pushed together tits. I looked up at him and the look on his face was priceless. His mouth was open and he was staring down at his cock, watching it pop through my cleavage over and over.

He must have already been close from the blowjob because he didn't last two minutes between my breasts before his cock started ejaculating. His first shot hit my neck with a lot of force, the second was even bigger, followed by several others as I continued to stimulate his cumming penis until he was spent.

He was breathing hard and had tightened up so much that when he was done, he fell back in the chair, seemingly exhausted. I was covered in his load of spunk as I let his spent cock go. Globs of semen were running down my chest and my hands were pretty covered too.

"Umm, could you?" I said, holding my hands up as if to say 'help I need cleanup'.

"Oh, yeah, I'll be right back," he said, getting up.

He pulled his pants back on and disappeared for a minute or two. When he came back, he had a white towel and I cleaned myself off and started to get dressed. When I was done, I turned toward him and he had a bunch of cash laid out on the desk.

"I think it's all here. Three services today. You do excellent work, Daisy," he said, grinning.

"Why thank you very much, sir," I said, gathering my cash and my notes. I think I just made $8000 for the three services... I tried to not act too excited.

"You're very welcome. I think this is going to be a great thing, Daisy. You're going to make a lot of money."

"I think so too, this could be really good," I replied.

"Next week? Same time?" he asked.

"Sure."

"The house will probably need some real cleaning by then and I'm sure I can find some additional services from your list as well," he said.

"I look forward to it," I said, smiling.

He walked me out to the foyer to retrieve my coat then to my car and I headed home to prepare for my first real day on the job.