Three Stories to Pick One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! He looked so good not only had he oiled his cock up, but he had applied it to his chest and abs, making him glisten in the soft light of the room. His cock throbbed visibly, lined with veins and pulsing with blood, sparkling with oil. I wanted it so badly, I had to have it, it wasn't a want, it was a necessity.

Somehow, I found the strength to get up on my hands and knees, scooching backwards toward him on the table. Towards him, towards that cock until I pushed my ass out near him, presenting myself to him, legs spread, back arched, ass raised high.

With my head turned, I watched him rub oil around his head one last time before pressing his shaft downward to enter me. I felt his head slide up and down my sex before spreading me wide and entering my soaked pussy for the first time. I can't describe to you how it felt, what his oily length and girth did to me, it was not normal, nothing had ever felt this good before entering my body. I practically passed out from the pleasure of his first penetration. There was no question why he came so recommended.

The oil on his cock merged with my insides, electrifying my vagina as his length continued deeper and deeper, filling me more than ever before. He held himself deep, his entire length buried inside my quivering pussy so I could feel his body against mine. He paused, letting the oil do its job inside of me until my legs were shaking from the pleasure radiating from his cock. Finally, he pulled out, sending me into fits from the friction of his cock rubbing the sides of my oil stimulated vagina! It was like the nerve endings inside me had multiplied by a thousand and they were all pleasure centers.

He left just his head inside before thrusting forward and my legs shook and my heart raced as the pleasure overwhelmed me. I don't know how I stayed on my knees, maybe he was holding me up or something because my top half was a puddle on the table as he slid his cock in and out with long steady thrusts, blowing my mind.

I had to be cumming, but I didn't know when it started and it felt like it never ended. I was just in a state of constant orgasm and I don't think that's even a real thing but it was with him and his oil. He gave the phrase 'full body massage' a totally new meaning. My legs finally gave out or he finally let me fall to the table, quivering in a puddle of oil, sweat, and my plentiful juices.

His yummy cock wasn't in me anymore either, but my pussy was still vibrating and tingling from it as I lay on my stomach, panting and trembling from the continued orgasm. I had to have laid there for at least a few minutes before I felt his hands on me again. He was adding oil to my body, legs, butt, back and then to my anus again before rolling me over on to my back. I opened my eyes to look up at him, his cock rock hard and oiled, his chest strong and glistening. He added oil to my stomach, chest and began working it in to my breasts, twisting the nipples in between his fingers, really working the magic oil into them until they hummed with pleasure, which sent jolt of electric twinges to my sex and clit.

I just laid back and enjoyed it, looking at his awesome face, body and throbbing cock. When he finished with my breasts, he took hold of my ankles and pulled me toward him, sliding on my butt and back to the edge of the table. He then lifted my legs, spreading them bent at the knees, pushing them over my body to lift my ass up and over the end of the blue padded table.

"And now for the finishing technique of the platinum session," he said in that sexy voice.

With one hand holding my legs up, he used his other hand to lower his cock toward me, sliding his head down my pussy. I expected him to enter me again but his head fell lower and paused at the entrance to my tight anus. My ass was still super sensitive from the oil he had added and after his two fingers I guess he had prepared me, because I felt his cock head start to spread me open. Further and further I stretched around his wide cock until he eased into my anus with very little resistance. I couldn't believe it! He actually had the head of his cock in my ass! And instead of horrible pain, it felt wonderful!

He pressed further, filling my ass with rapture and his cock as inch after inch of his shaft descended into my lower hole, something I said I'd never do. The oil on his cock had the same effect in my ass as it did in my pussy, making the pleasure a hundred times better than it would have naturally been. I could feel his veins, his throbbing shaft, the blood pulsing as he drove every inch he had into my quivering bowels. It wasn't real. It couldn't be this good, not for real. But it was, my ass was taking every inch of his monster cock and I absolutely loved it!

That climax I said I didn't know when it started and it felt like it never ended, well that happened again but this time it was my ass climaxing around his shaft as he started to fuck my ass with his massive cock. It was so tight, so hot so fucking amazing that it was even better than when he fucked my pussy. I swear I passed out a few times, maybe even died and came back. It was so intense and pleasurable. I came and came and came some more as he fucked my hard and deep, giving me the full platinum session, well worth the price.

Anal sex wasn't supposed to feel this good but at the time nothing made any sense. I knew why it was the finishing technique of the platinum session because it was the crème de la crème of pleasures. Nothing came close to the entire session in ecstasy as what I experienced when he was doing my ass, it was just indescribable.

It all ended with him pulling out his massive cock and ejaculating his large load of semen onto my stomach, breasts and pussy. He moaned as he stroked, shooting ropes of long white strands up my body and dribbling all over my quivering pussy until his cock stopped. I watched the whole thing, watched the look of pleasure on his face as he painted me with his load. Watched him stroke his delicious penis up and down the long shaft while the slit exploded with spray after spray of hot cum landing on my body and running off to the table from the slippery oil.

I was still cumming as he plastered me before finally giving up, lowering my head and closing my eyes as my body trembled and convulsed, well after his final volley.

**

When I could move again, I found him gone, the session was over. I wanted to ask him questions, how it was all possible and when I could come back, were just a couple. He had left the towel, lying on my legs, which I used to clean up the best I could. I felt tired, but relaxed and rejuvenated, my legs were the weakest part as I tried to get dressed, which took me longer than normal. Leaving the room, I looked for him, but didn't see him and walked to the desk where the young woman was, Gabby I think he said her name was.

"Did you enjoy your session today," she asked.

"Oh, very much... when can I see him again?" I asked.

"Bookings are done online, here is his card," she said handing me a card with his image, address and website.

"But my mother says he's booked out over a year," I can't wait that long.

"I'm sorry, he's in high demand," she said.

"What about cancellations? Can you let me..." I tried to say before I was cut off.

"No one ever cancels, it's unheard of," she interrupted me.

"Special sessions? Maybe at my home, I'm willing to pay extra!" I said getting desperate.

"No, sorry, he doesn't do that," she said and then got real with me. "Look, I know it was your first time and all and I know how you feel right now, believe me I do... but there is nothing I can do to get you back any earlier than the website says... I can't even get myself in early and I work for him," she said, shaking her head.

"Okay, I understand," I finally relented.

"Word of advice, start saving your money for the next session... I know your mother paid for the platinum today for you and when you go online you'll see what that costs. And believe me, once you've had platinum you won't want anything else again," she said, grinning.

"Thanks," I managed and turned to leave.

**

On the drive home I replayed what had just happened to me, almost not believing it. But it was real and really happened. I got home and into my place, falling down on my sofa, still feeling great but tired. I grabbed my laptop and typed in the web address on the card. First, I went to bookings, before even looking at prices and saw the next available time was a year, two months, and five days away. I booked the time putting myself down for the platinum session and clicked the pay now button. Holy fucking shit! I just stared at the dollar amount, not believing what I was seeing. It was a quarter of my yearly salary! Gabby wasn't kidding about having to save up for a year.

I didn't know how I was going to afford it but I knew I wanted to go back especially with the session so fresh in my mind and body. I really needed that promotion at work, more than ever now. Just then, while I was staring at the screen, my phone rang. My mother was calling.

"Hi, Mom," I said, answering the phone.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Oh, my gosh, Mom... so much better... I can't believe what happened to me... and I just looked up how much you paid. Wow, Mom what a gift!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and listened to me and went."

"Me too, I didn't know what to expect and it was nowhere near what I thought it would be."

"I'm sure, and you know why I couldn't really tell you, trying to explain all that, you would have never gone the first time," Mom said.

"That is true... he did things to me I told myself I'd never do... and, Mom... I loved every second, every second! I want to go back but I don't know how I'm going to pay for it."

"Don't you worry about that, honey. You just book a session and I'll cover the costs. Anything for my little girl's health and happiness."

"Really, Mom! You're the best," I screamed.

"Might as well use this money Roger left me when he died," Mom said.

Roger was my step dad who had passed away a year or so ago. Mom got most of his fortune when he passed. Which was apparently going to benefit me even more now.

"You sure you don't mind? I mean you gave up your session, now you'll have to wait a year or more again," I said.

"You're under the impression that was my only scheduled session, Rachel. It's not. I have them booked every few months," Mom said.

"What! What did you say? You have more than the one today on the schedule?" I was freaking out.

"Yes, honey, so, if you're really needing him, I'm sure I could give you another one before the one you book today comes around."

"I don't know what to say, I was freaking out that I had to wait over a year, and then the cost. You're a lifesaver, Mom."

"Anything for you, darling. So, while you're at it, you should book your appointments every few months too, as far out as the system will let you, then we'll each have them scheduled for next year and beyond."

"Wow, okay, so... like how far should I spread them out?" I asked.

"Well, I do every quarter, so every three months because that's how my money is set up to mature and the investments get put in my account," she explained.

"Okay, so I should do the same since you're going to pay for it."

"Sounds good, honey but I'm afraid I'm going to use this next one coming up in three months, since you used my session today... I don't want to go that long without seeing him."

"I totally understand... so maybe I can use the one in six months again?" I asked.

"I'm sure I can do that for you," she said.

"Going to be a long six months, but it's better than over a year," I said.

"You'll make it," she said.

"So, Mom, how many times have you seen him?" I asked.

"Well, let's see. Roger died eighteen months ago, so with you using mine today, I guess, five times?" she said.

"And every time is just as good?" I asked.

"Oh yes, every time, dear... maybe even better as he learns more about you and your body. He's got a good memory," she said.

"It's amazing, Mom, do you know how it works? Is it the oil or what? Do you know?" I asked.

"He's a man of few words, as you probably picked up on, but I did ask him once, maybe the third time I saw him. He didn't tell me much, just that he prepares the oils himself. Gabby, the receptionist, told me he travels to Asia every year for supplies but that's all I know."

"Well, whatever it is, it's amazing and I'm sure it has a lot to do with his skill and, well, other parts of him," I said, giggling.

"What do you mean, dear?" she asked.

"Well, you know... his penis," I said.

"What? What about his penis?!" Mom said, getting loud.

"Umm, oh my... does he not have sex with you?" I asked, getting nervous now.

"Rachel! Absolutely not! You had sex with him?!" she screamed the question.

"Well, yes, I thought that was part of the platinum session, he said the final technique was anal sex, he put his penis in my bum, Mom... does he not do that to you?" I asked.

There was silence on the other end of the phone and then it disconnected.

Fuck! What had I done? I thought for sure Mom had experienced the same thing as me, but now I realized I was wrong. This was bad.

The reason I thought it was bad at first was because I thought she might not pay for me to see him again. All I cared about was seeing him again, I wasn't even thinking that maybe I was taken advantage of, that what he did to me shouldn't have happened. From what I just learned from Mom, it should have been just a normal massage... the fingering, the breast play, the fucking... that was not part of the deal, apparently, or at least not for my mother. Maybe he just didn't have sex with her and he did with other clients. That I didn't know.

The only other client I knew about was Gabby. She worked for him but she still participated, from what she said. Did he have sex with her? When I was talking to her it seemed like it, but, fuck, it seemed like it when I was talking to my mother as well. I didn't know what to believe or think now. What I did know was no matter what the truth was, I still wanted more sessions and I wanted the same exact session, especially that final technique. I couldn't believe it but, I wanted his cock in my ass again more than anything!

**

Mom didn't call me back and she ignored my phone calls that night. The following day was Saturday. I've been usually going to work at least a half day on Saturday but not this time. I texted my assistant, telling him I wasn't coming in and he could actually have a full weekend. I'm sure he was stunned but didn't complain.

I used the day to try and answer questions, especially about him. I was thinking, finally thinking logically about the platinum session. If he was booked all day, all year he couldn't be having sex with all his clients. No way he could do that one after another, all day long and still get hard and cum as much as he did with me. I was his last session. If he had sex with everyone before me all day long, he'd have to be immortal to do what he did with me after all of them.

This logic pointed to the uncomfortable fact that he only had sex with me, and that I was the instigator. After all it was me that touched his penis first, granted he didn't stop me, he just went with it and I fucking let him, thinking it was all just part of the platinum package.

I looked at the website and there was nothing on there that even remotely mentioned what happened to me. Just the opposite, really. It talked about modesty and privacy and utmost professionalism. It certainly didn't mention getting finger banged and fucked up the ass until I was a puddle of ecstasy on his blue table. What the fuck did I do?

I got in my car and drove to the salon. At first, I planned on bursting in there and confronting him but by the time I drove there I had a change of plans in my head. I needed to speak to him alone, maybe find out where he lived. Follow him home after he was finished for the day? That was the plan instead of making a scene in his place of business. I had become a stalker.

It took all day. I watched client after client file through his place, every hour after hour. Women. Men. Each hour a new person coming and going. It was another clue that he was probably only screwing me because of the men that I saw. He didn't strike me as bisexual but what did I know.

It was after dark before I finally saw him leave the building out the side door. He walked out with Gabby and they got in their separate cars and departed.

I followed him. Trying to stay back, like they do in those cop shows, so he wouldn't notice me. I followed him for about a half hour until we were well out of the city in a very nice neighborhood, which if he's getting that kind of money every session, then his house must be freaking amazing and sure enough, I watching him from down the street, pull through a metal gate and drive up to a massive house.

I got out of my car and, under cover of darkness, walked up the street to his gated mansion. Looking around, I found a way over the wall, with a little help from some rocks and a tree. Luckily, I was athletic and strong enough to climb. I didn't think about security cameras, which was stupid. He saw me coming ten minutes before I actually got to the door, which swung open before I even decided if I was going to knock.

"Rachel, I've been expecting you," he said like some creepy movie villain.

"I need to talk to you," I said, a little freaked out.

"Yes, I'm sure... come in," he said.

I tried to ignore the house, all the nice things, the majesty of it all. And I tried to ignore what seeing him this close again did to me. I tried to focus on the issues and the answers I wanted. I wasn't doing very well at any of that. At least he didn't call the police.

"I have so many questions," I began.

"Yes, I'm sure, let's talk in here," he said, pointing a hand to a room off the main foyer.

I followed his gesture, walking into the room, before turning to face him. Fuck! He looked good, wearing his white linen shirt and pants from the salon. Focus Rachel! I said in my head.

"What happened yesterday in my session was not a normal platinum session, correct?"

"It was for you. But not others," he replied.

"What? What does that mean?" I said.

"Did anything happen that you didn't want to happen?" he asked.

"Well, no... not at the time," I said, crossing my arms under my breasts.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"What? Yes... I mean... that doesn't excuse what you did?" I said.

"You just said nothing happened that you didn't want to happen?"

"Then yes, but now... I don't know," I said.

"I see, so you're having a bout of buyer's remorse. After the fact you're not happy with the results?" he asked.

"Umm, no... that's not it... I just want to know why me and if you do that with others," I said.

"Others? Only the few, the special. That's the answer to both of your questions. You see, Rachel... you are special," he said, walking towards me.

He brushed my body as he walked by and opened a cabinet, taking out a bottle of what looked like the oil he used at the salon.

"I blend it myself. It affects people differently," he began, showing me the bottle. "You, it excites, stimulates, arouses and drops inhibitions," he said so sexily I thought I might have to run from him.

"Others it's just a warming sensation, and to others it's just oil and has no effect," he said.

"And my mother?" I asked.

"A great relaxer. Nothing more," he replied.

He opened the glass container and was suddenly at my side, taking a hold of my arm. I wanted to pull away but something stopped me as he dribbled a little of the oil onto my forearm before rubbing it in.

I stared at him, feeling the warmth spreading into my arm, the smell reminding me of my session. It happened faster this time, just from him rubbing my arm, the arousal, the desire started to wash over me. It was like my body was addicted and craved it more the second time, knowing what it wanted.