Three Stories to Pick One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel it? It's already working, correct?" he asked.

"Yes... why is this happening to me?" I asked, feeling my nipples enlarging beneath my bra, my sex pulsing with blood.

"I told you, Rachel... you are special," he said, pouring more oil down the front of my shirt, between my breasts.

"I knew before you even touched me? I could see the reaction your body was having as I massaged you back, your legs... it aroused me as well and then you acted... you reached for what you wanted," he said, moving my hand down to his growing cock.

The warm oil running down my chest, making its way toward my sex, stimulated me even more. I didn't resist him, just the opposite, I grabbed for it, basking in the pleasure the oil was producing. Yanking down his linen pants, I sucked his cock into my mouth, unable, unwilling to resist.

While I tried to suck and stroke him, he was removing my clothes, interrupting me to pull my shirt over my head. I went back to his cock as I felt him unclasp my bra before pouring the oil on my back. He began rubbing his hands around in the stimulating oil on my back and then my naked breasts as I sucked and stroked him. My body radiated pleasure as more of the oil took hold. My nipples, rock hard, pulsed together with my clit as the oil penetrated my breasts.

I sucked him voraciously again, all inhibitions and worries gone from my mind and body. Whatever the oil did to me, I was a prisoner to the pleasure. I was working his cock so fast and so good, he finally had to pull me off of him before he came. I could tell he was that close. I tried to get at him again, but he dodged, getting behind me somehow and suddenly scooping me up into his strong arms.

He carried me to a sofa, setting me down on it again and removing my pants and underwear, which were soaked. He left me there, retrieving the oil before returning to stand over me and remove his clothing. He looked so good, I couldn't get enough of his body, his proportions, toned muscles, tan skin, and that cock was fucking fabulous. He smiled down at me as I admired his body, before pouring some oil into his hand and rubbing it around his chest, abs and finally cock.

Watching him slide his hand up and down his cock, made my mouth water and my clit sing with pleasure. Time for blowjobs was over. I knew the next time I felt that cock, it would be inside me. He seemed to get bigger with the oil, the veins on and around his cock stood out more and his head plumped large, purple almost with blood.

"The oil affects you like it does me," I stated.

"Yes, you can see the difference, can't you," he said.

"Yes, you're so big, so full of blood," I said.

He smiled, keeling below me and reaching for my legs with his oily hands. He added more oil until my feet and legs were covered before pouring more right on my sex and working it in. He smeared it around my lips, clit and anus with his skilled hands from thousands of massages. With two fingers in my ass and his thumb in my pussy, and his other hand rubbing my clit, I lost it. It was so intense I started cumming, the same kind of orgasm, the one that doesn't stop. My ass and pussy convulsed with spasms as he ground his fingers into me, pressing them together inside my body between my ass and pussy.

I was cumming so hard, I could scarcely breathe, panting for air as my body shook so violently he had to remove his hands or rather I shook them loose. I laid there, trembling as the orgasm worked its way through me. It was what I wanted. Even the questions I had didn't matter as much as experiencing orgasms like this again and so soon. I didn't have to wait a year or even six months for the next session. I was cumming again, laying on his couch, in his sitting room. It was glorious.

He didn't bother letting me finish, not fully... not that I would have anyway with the oil working its magic, making my orgasms last and last. I felt him lift my legs, spreading them and pushing them over my body. I thought I knew what was coming but he bypassed my pussy all together and slid his huge cock into my ass as I was still pulsing. Somehow, I just opened right up to him and his oiled cock, feeling his girth stretch me and his length fill me full of oil stimulated cock!

Good fucking hell! It was so good again, exciting my nerves, making my bowels practically burst with rapture as he held his extensive penis inside of me. He let the oil work and played with my pussy and clit while he paused inside of me, both of us basking in the hot, tight bliss of anal.

I could feel my anal canal throbbing on his cock as my body continued to spasm from the massive orgasm. My clit was rock hard, making it easy for him to play with, using his thumb and index finger to squeeze and stroke the little nub with his oily hands. I didn't know how my body was getting enough air, it seemed like I was constantly panting and struggling for everything I could get.

When he pulled back out, I thought I saw infinity, the pleasure was so phenomenal, I think I blacked out, losing a little bit of time because when I could recall reality again, he was sliding his cock inside my pussy. It wasn't too much longer before he went back into my ass, making both orifices surge with oil coated bliss. He just kept doing it, driving his cock five or six times inside my ass, before changing to my pussy and back, over and over.

It was unbelievably good. My ass was so wide open, he was able to slide into it as easily as my pussy. Having his way with both holes to his own will's content; I just laid there, rocking and cumming to his thrusts in a constant state of ecstasy. I absolutely loved the sensations of his cock inside me, the different feelings from the separate holes, it was exquisite. And to think I had come to his house to confront him, and ended up getting both my pussy and ass, fucked magnificently.

I don't know how long he went, when your body is in a constant state of ecstasy time is irrelevant. I know that he did finish, just like at the salon. He was in my ass, staying there longer this go around and when he pulled out, instead of putting it in my pussy, he came all over me again. It was a lot again. Maybe it's the oil that makes him cum so much, most likely.

Story 3

My name is Daisy, I'm twenty years old and just recently lost my job. It was a good job too. I was a maid at a really high-end hotel, making bank cleaning up after really rich people. Celebrities, sports stars even royalty sometimes when they came into town. The tips were incredible not to mention the base pay, but now all that's gone because of a moment of weakness.

So, here's what happened... I started my shift, took the elevator up to the top floor where the presidential suite is with my cart and cleaning stuff. The door didn't have a 'do not disturb' notice showing so I knocked and said 'room service' like we're supposed to do and then let myself in. I was expecting the suite to be empty and just started working. Now you need to know this place is huge, it takes up one half of the entire floor of the hotel just in one suite, so it was easy for me to think the place was empty. Well, come to find out it wasn't. I was working away, and turned into another part of the suite and practically ran into this man with just a towel around his waist.

We both were shocked to see each other and I might have let out a little scream as we both jumped back. He quickly realized who I was and why I was there. I recognized him immediately after the initial scare was over. He's a big-time celebrity, actor actually and hot as shit, especially half naked standing in front of me. I start apologizing for being in there and saying stuff like "I knocked... I'm sorry, I'll just go and come back," and on and on until he interrupted me.

"It's fine... really... I was in the shower, must not have heard you. You don't have to go. Just don't mind me," he said.

I should have left and come back, that was my first mistake but I was pretty awed by his presence and just did whatever he said, so I stayed and continued to work. I lost sight of him, due to the large room and continued to clean until I was pretty much done and ready to go. As I was walking back through the suite, I found him sitting on one of the sofas still not dressed. I thought he was wearing the towel but as I got closer, it was quickly apparent he was naked. I stopped in my tracks, staring at him.

"Want to clean one more thing... it'll be worth it," he said.

It was very obvious what he meant. His penis was semi erect and circling it was several one hundred-dollar bills, on his lap. I stood there frozen in place, staring at his incredible body and swaying cock as it bounced and pulsed among the money. I should have taken my cart and rushed away but he was so hot and so famous and his cock looked so good, not to mention the huge amount of money waiting for me. That moment of weakness I mentioned came, and I walked around the couch kneeling down in front of him. His cock was growing faster now. He knew what was coming. I reached for it, taking it in my hand around the middle, feeling the warmth and girth pulse in my hand. I leaned over, pulled him toward me and lowered my mouth onto his head.

He sighed as my lips ran over his plump glands and tightly down around his shaft. My hand moved lower as I took more of his penis in my mouth, keeping my lips tight around his rigid shaft. One-hundreds were falling off his legs as I swallowed more and more of his fully hard dick until the back of my throat was full from his head.

"Fuck me! Damn, girl you know how to suck a cock," I heard him say.

He was right. I did... I pride myself on knowing how to please a man with my mouth, and probably like it more than normal women, which explains the moment of weakness from earlier. I pretty much had all of his cock in my mouth and was holding him deep before sliding back up with the grip tight around his shaft. Not a hint of gagging. I sucked his head hard before letting him pop out of my mouth and looking up at him. I smiled and he had wide eyes and his perfect mouth was partially open from shock.

"Good hell, you've missed your calling in life... a girl that can do that and looks like you shouldn't be cleaning rooms," he said.

I ignored him and shut him up as well by inhaling his cock once again down deep but faster. He moaned and shifted slightly from the pleasure, sending more bills falling from his body. He didn't know half of what I could do yet if he thought that was good. I began really displaying my talents, treating him to possibly the best blowjob he ever had. I alternated between shallow and deep. Hard sucks and light kisses and teasing tongue until he was putty in my hands. It was a thrill for me as well. I mean I get wet and horny sucking a normal guy's cock but to be sucking his was a once in a lifetime dream. I was all sorts of turned on, I could feel my nipples hard against my bra and my thong was getting wet and more wet by the second.

I totally zoned into sucking him and living in the moment that seemed surreal to say the least. I wanted to show him everything I could do and how good I was to impress him. His cock got so hard I knew he was going to blow any second, but I held him off, building it and building it until he felt so hard it seemed painful.

Problem was, I had taken too much time and my supervisor had come looking for me. I just got caught up sucking this man's perfect cock and admiring his body and face and lost track of time. Anyway, just as he erupted in my mouth and began to spray copious amounts of semen down my throat, Pam, my supervisor, walked in the room and caught me pleasuring this gentleman on my knees, dressed in my work clothes.

Long story short, I was fired on the spot, but before I was escorted out of the building, I grabbed the money from the couch and his body and stuffed my apron full. Later, as security was escorting me from the premises, I saw him again, waiting outside for me, I guess. He was sitting in his supercar and motioned for me to come to him after security had returned to the building.

I walked over to him and he opened the door from the inside, the kind that goes up instead of out. I got in and pulled the door closed.

"I'm sorry for what happened and getting you fired. That was never my intent," he began.

"Well, I shouldn't have done what I did. They have strict rules about stuff like that with the guests. I signed papers and shit."

"I'm sure... Well, I want to help... I know you're out of a job now."

"So... what? You're going to find me a new one or what's the plan?" I asked.

"First, what's your name?" he asked.

"Umm... Daisy," I said.

"Daisy... after what you did to me, and how attractive you are. I've got an idea for you... one that could make you a wealthy woman," he said.

"Don't tell me you want to be my pimp, 'cause I don't do that," I said.

"Oh no... you'll be working for yourself... I'll provide your clientele to get you started... it's the least I can do."

"Working for myself? What exactly will I be doing?"

"You'll be cleaning mansions and apartments of the rich and famous, and providing that little extra service for giant tips. Pretty much exactly what you did for me today. I can hook you up with hundreds of clients, just in this area alone. What do you say?" he asked.

"Can I think about it?"

"What's there to think about? You have real talent, Daisy, believe me I would know. This is perfect. You're good at both things, cleaning and the extras. Not to mention how pretty you are."

This made me blush... you'd understand if you were sitting in this man's car and he said it to you, trust me.

"Do I get to set what I do and how much I get?" I asked.

"Absolutely, this is all you, your business."

"What's in it for you?" I asked.

"Nothing, serious... I got you fired, I'm trying to make that right and I know you can make this work and make a killing doing it. Hell, I'll be your first client. You can start tomorrow."

I really had nothing else going for me. I couldn't exactly find another job even close to the one I had just lost. The hotel business is a tight group, at least the high-end hotels. I'd be black listed for sure, never working for any of them again. If I didn't take him up on this offer I'd end up waiting tables or stuck behind a desk at a call center somewhere.

"Okay, I'm in!" I blurted.

"Excellent choice. Now give me your number... I'll text you my address and we'll meet tomorrow at my place. I'll start talking to some of my friends tonight, to get some appointments right out of the gate. I'll have a list for you tomorrow," he said, handing me his phone.

I added my contact info to his phone right next to people's names that made my eyes bug out of my head. His phone was a celebrity gold mine. I handed it back to him.

"Perfect. Go home... get some rest and I'll be in touch, Daisy. Going to be great!" he said, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

I didn't mind. Did I mention he's fucking hot! I opened the door and got out of his car but before I could shut it he stopped me.

"Oh, one more thing... Here is some cash, buy yourself one of those classic sexy maid outfits. A good one, don't go cheap. Oh, and the supplies you need for cleaning. Daisy Maids Cleaning Company. Going to be epic!" he said, grinning his celebrity smile and handing me a wad of cash.

I grinned back, took the money and pulled the door down and shut.

**

It wasn't easy finding a sexy maid outfit that wasn't some cheap Halloween getup that would fall apart if used twice. I ended up having to spend some serious cash on one which is fine, he gave me plenty. Classic black and white, actually comfortable and as I looked in my full length mirror I was hot! It showcased my long legs, small waist and large breasts. Just like it's supposed to do. It was going to be kind of strange working in it to clean but I understood the idea and the reason he suggested it. I was playing a part and getting paid. I also stocked up on everything I'd need to clean the places. My trunk and backseat were full.

While I was admiring my new outfit, my phone vibrated. It was a number I didn't recognize but soon learned from the text that it was him. I added him to my contacts, grinning from ear to ear. I just added one of the most famous people in the world to my contact list! He had texted me his home address and the time he wanted me to come over the next day. I had his number and address! Holy fucking shit! Was this real? I was kind of freaking out if you couldn't tell.

I didn't sleep very well that night, way too excited. I finally got out of bed early and exercised like I normally do. I showered, ate and sat around until it was time to drive up to his place. I put on the maid outfit, thinking he'd want to see it since he suggested and paid for it. I put a light coat over it to drive in though. I didn't want to cause any accidents on the freeway.

Driving to his house, I drove past some of the biggest mansions and houses I'd ever seen and the nicest neighborhoods imaginable. My GPS took me right to his house and I realized he must have just purchased it because there was still a realty sign out by the street. I guess that made sense why he was in the hotel in the first place. I'm sure this was just one of his many houses. I pulled up to the gate and pushed the little button on the call box. There was a camera and everything so they would know who was ringing.

"Daisy! Come right up!" his voice came over the speaker and the gate began to slide back. I pulled up this huge driveway and parked in front of the main doors. Getting out, the door to the mansion opened up before I had to knock. He was standing behind it, looking hot as usual in just a T-shirt and jeans, his infectious smile caught my breath in my throat.

"Come in, come in... good to see you. What's with the coat?" he asked.

I pulled it open and flashed him a look at the maid outfit.

"Oh, very nice, very nice indeed. You're even more beautiful than I first thought out of that unflattering hotel outfit."

"Thank you," I said, taking off my light coat. He took it from me and hung it up in a coat closet in the huge foyer.

"So, I've been working hard on finding clients for you. Follow me into my new study," he said, showing me the way. "What do you think of my new place, just signed the papers this morning before you arrived?"

"Lovely, really," I said.

It was. Probably the nicest house I'd ever been in. Already fully furnished and huge with everything top of the line. I followed him into a smaller room, still larger than my apartment, and he sat down behind a huge desk and offered me a seat across from him. He then picked up a notepad, looked it over and slid it over to me. I picked it up and my eyes widened as I read the list he had compiled.

"Holy shit!" I blurted.

He laughed and I looked up at him amazed.

"That should get you started. Oh, and those are standing weekly appointments too," he said.

I looked at the list again and I had two appointments per day with some of the most famous men in sports, movies and television for the next week except for that day. I had the weekend off as well. So, Monday, today was blank and then a total of eight other appointments until Saturday.

"What did you tell them?" I asked.

"I told them what you do and that you come highly recommended by me."

"Did they ask how much?"

"Nope, I told them you would fill them in on that and more specifics on what you "specialize in", if you get my meaning," he said using two fingers for quotes.

I looked at the list again. I suddenly got really excited. These guys were famous as shit and most really hot and all richer than I could even imagine.

"Wow, okay so I start tomorrow at 9am?"

"Nope, you start today right now at my place. I'm your first client, remember? Although there really isn't much to clean since the house was just gone over before I moved in, but I'm sure we can find something for you to do," he smiled that Oscar winning grin.