Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers

Bernie started fucking her with long strokes, pulling almost all the way out, his shaft yearning for the warmth of her before he shoved himself balls deep again. Hayley squealed with each thrust, drowning out the fleshy impact of his gut on her muscular ass cheeks. He wanted to draw out this heavenly feeling, his mind exploring the recent days and the many ways he had used her body. God, just last night he had eagerly come home and got her to make dinner after changing into one of the 'housework outfits' he had bought for her (a pink mesh tank top and hot pink g-string). Dinner was forgotten due to her displaying symptoms of pregnancy and needing to be bent over the table, her g-string pulled aside and his cock buried in her anus over and over. Then they had a cheerful relaxed meal, ignoring the thick drool of cum that dripped from Hayley's seat.

"Daddy!" Hayley cried, bringing him back to the glorious present. "We'll be – ah! – so late."

"It's – unh – okay honey – unh – I think I'll – ooh – need to – unh – put the venom – unh – in you – unh – this time."

"You have to – ee! – hurry Daddy!"

Bernie knew he was close to the edge anyway, no matter what he did. And what was he worried about? He could have Hayley again tonight, tomorrow, whenever he wanted, throat ass and pussy. She was all his.

He burst out laughing, his hands sliding up to her hips, pulling her back into him hard as he fucked her without control. She squealed and wailed as her tight little slice was split open repeatedly by his hammering rod, her head thrown back and muscles taut. Bernie's laughter turned into snarls of incoherent lust as he jackhammered his daughter's insides, yanking her athletic body to meet his every thrust, his balls almost painful from beating a tattoo on her quivering thighs.

With a roar Bernie somehow increased his pace, the tendons in his neck standing out, gripping her waist like a vice. In the warm wet hole he was spurting and spurting, thrusting and thrusting into his own flooding load, feeling the overflow squirting over his base. A squeak of strain escaped his throat as he sank himself fully into his moaning daughter, before falling bodily onto the mattress, his cock still blurting little jets of sperm up her leg.

"Uhhhhh," Bernie moaned, his vision doubling, heart hammering. "Such a goo-ood girl."

Hayley straightened up on her knees, her face full of concern.

"Are you alright, Daddy? There was so much venom!"

Bernie followed Hayley gaze down to her pussy, which he had made her start shaving. The bald little slice was giving up a crazy wash of his cum onto the sheets. Unable to speak, he nodded weakly.

"So am I still okay, Daddy?"

Bernie struggled to collect his thoughts. "Yes, uh, honey. Totally, uh, not pregnant, yes."

Hayley smiled hugely and bobbed on the bed in delight, jiggling her breasts wonderfully.

"Oh thank you, Daddy! Thanks for testing me so much."

"It's my pleasure, honey," He said, letting his eyes roam over the perfect young body. "You're such a good girl."

"Oh goodness!" Hayley cried, looking at the clock. "Its eight forty five! We're going to be late!"

Reluctantly, Bernie sat up and placed a placating hand on her breast.

"It's okay, honey. You jump in the shower and clean up. I'll buy our lunch today. No, no arguments. Off you go, missy."

He watched her toned ass as she hurried out of the room, dripping cum on the carpet. Damn, just watching her made his cock twitch. Bernie got up with a groan and got dressed at a relaxed pace. After all, who was going to discipline a guy whose wife died last week?

Bernie was sitting on the bed when Hayley came back in, running a brush through her hair, her body unashamedly naked. Bernie had instituted rules about dressing in the house, so no-one was allowed to wear a towel after showering. He smiled as he watched her big firm tits shimmy with her motions.

"What shall I wear today, Daddy?" She asked, checking her long blonde hair in the mirror.

"I think the pink blouse, honey," He said. "And the short black skirt, with the pink shoes."

"Okay, Daddy."

He watched her get dressed, enjoying every graceful move as the sexy business clothes were put on, somehow she got even more appealing as she was covered up. It just made him want to rip them all off her again. When she was dressed she turned to him for approval, his eyes roving over the very tight pink blouse, so tight that he could see her pink bra in spaces between the straining buttons. The black skirt barely covered her thighs and was so tight the material was pulled taut over her crotch. The six inch pink stiletto heels, pink lipstick and pink eye shadow completed the look. She looked like a very, very expensive hooker.

"Very nice, honey," He croaked, absently rubbing his newly stiff dick. "Very very nice."

"Thank you, Daddy," She smiled innocently. "Should we go now? It's so late."

"I think that's a great idea."

Bernie got his briefcase and patted his daughter on the buttocks as she led the way to the front door. It was a lovely day outside, birds chirping in the trees, the sun shining. Had he noticed all this before? Had he left for work smiling in the past? Ever?

They climbed into the car, throwing his briefcase into the back carelessly, watching Hayley's tawny thighs as she slid into the passenger seat next to him. He started the car and grinned at his daughter.

"Off to work again!" He said cheerfully.

"Sure thing, Daddy!"

"Uh uh, its Mr Holloway, remember."

"Yes, Mr Holloway, sir."

"That's my little personal assistant," He said, loving how her brilliant blonde hair framed her flawless happy face. "Now I'm afraid there's just one thing I need my PA to do for me."

Bernie watched his daughter's face as he unzipped his fly, feeling his renewed boner spring free as her pretty blue eyes widened. Her moist pink lips opened in surprise.

"Oh no, Da- I mean, Mr Holloway," She said worriedly. "That's just what happened yesterday!"

"I know, honey, it's just terrible," It was hard to sound upset when his cock was throbbing in the cool air. "Now come here."

He sank his fat fingers into the thick blonde tresses and grasped the nape of his daughter's neck, pulling her towards him. She offered no resistance, allowing herself to be moved into his lap. It was magic watching her obediently opening her mouth, seeing her tongue slide out over her lips ready to accept him. As always it felt like a whole new experience, first her sweet breath on his tip, then the wet silky tongue on his underside, the warm circle of her plump lips touching his dome, tightening as they passed the flange, hugging his thick shaft as the head forged into the gorgeous fantasy of her mouth. Her hands were on his thigh, holding herself over the gearstick as he took her all the way down, pressing his only child's face into his lap with both hands. He felt his cock penetrate into the teenage throat, felt her muscles contracting as she fought her gag reflex and sent thick saliva dribbling down his balls. He closed his eyes and groaned in total bliss.

"Yeah, suck it all out honey. Suck my penis."

He took his hands away and Hayley immediately lifted her head up, still holding him in her mouth, before commencing bobbing and sucking perfectly in the technique he'd trained her to perform. Holy fucking shit, he thought, my daughter must be the best damn cocksucker in the world.

Reaching under Hayley's tits, Bernie put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway, moaning in pleasure all the way. It was hard to maintain focus as he drove to work, although at least since he'd had tinted windows put in, he didn't have to worry about any unwanted voyeurs. He took one hand off the wheel and got himself a handful of blonde hair, forcing her teenage throat to take his length, holding her down there and letting her gag, then pulling her up for a breath. He did this over and over again, until he was almost at his building.

As he waited at the last set of lights and shoved her head down again, he was surprised at how he didn't feel like cumming at all yet. He was rock hard and delirious with pleasure, but he wasn't going to shoot a load anytime soon. He guessed his balls must be totally spent from the gusher he'd dumped in her pussy less than an hour earlier. Somehow he was going to have to cum, he thought, because Hayley wouldn't be at ease unless she got out the venom. He'd have to think of something...

Hayley was feeling worried, and not just because her father's penis was stuck in her throat. She had been sucking on the swollen appendage for what felt like hours and she hadn't drawn out even the tiniest bit of venom. Her jaw was starting to hurt and the position was getting very uncomfortable. Now she was concerned that she was doing something wrong. Her father was depending on her to save him and she couldn't even suck his penis properly!

Ignoring the stiffness in her back and jaw, Hayley redoubled her efforts, sucking harder and bobbing faster, making herself swallow the penis deeper and deeper. She was drooling terribly but there was no helping it. It was encouraging to hear her father's moaning increase in pitch, just like it usually did when the venom was on the verge of extraction.

Then she heard the car engine stop. She opened her eyes and saw that the inside of the car was in shadow, before carefully removing her head from her father's lap, long strings of spit dangling from her lips to his penis as she looked up at him questioningly.

"Sorry, honey," Her father breathed. "We're at work now."

"But the venom," She said, her voice a little hoarse. "It's still in there."

"I know, I know," He said, frowning. "Maybe we need to try something different."

"Like what, Da-, Mr Holloway?"

"Maybe we'll have to wait until we get upstairs." He said regretfully, watching her spit drip onto his boner.

"Okay, Da-, Mr Holloway, if you think so." She looked down at his throbbing red cock with concern. As she straightened up into her own seat Bernie got out some tissues and wiped himself off, before forcing his rigid member back into his pants. With a sigh, he got out of the car.

He looked at Hayley pretty face across the roof of the car.

"Okay honey, so wait a few minutes then come up to the office, okay?"

"Yes, Mr Holloway."

They'd sorted out this system to prevent any suspicion from the other people in the building. Trying to mentally will down his boner, Bernie made his way to the lifts and up to his floor. Thankfully it was late enough that he was alone on the ride and he tried to think boring thoughts so his tumescence would subside.

Outside his office, his receptionist looked up with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, Mr Holloway, I thought you might stay home today."

"No, no, I'm here," He said, pleased by her sympathetic tone. "Life must go on."

"Yes, I suppose so. Your assistant isn't here yet either."

"No, no, she phoned and said she was coming in late too." Bernie improvised.

"Well, it's probably good that you came in now, the workmen have been in your office until a few minutes ago, putting in those changes you wanted."

"Oh?" Bernie felt his mind light up. "Oh, I better go have a look. Let my assistant just come in when she gets here."

Bernie hurried into his new office and shut the outer door. With glee he threw his briefcase down and went to the door to his inner office. He looked at the changes, smiling broadly. His cock was quite stiff again by the time he heard the outer door open.

***

Father Bland always felt ill at ease under the stern gaze of Miss Gretchen Trout, his assistant. She was a short, squat women who in many ways resembled an ape in a dress. Her hair was a strange shade of brown and perched on her head in such an odd fashion that he was sure it was fake. He had never found out her age, which he estimated at being between forty to fifty. She was unmarried and a severe Catholic, even more so that the late Freda Holloway.

Now, even though Miss Trout sat in front of his desk, he felt as though he was the one being interviewed.

"Could I offer you some tea, Gretchen?"

"No thank you, Father," She replied crisply. "I don't believe in hot drinks in the morning."

He cursed himself for forgetting, feeling very aware of the half empty cup in front of him.

"I was wondering, Gretchen," He started nervously. "How have you been, lately?"

"Very well, Father. God has given me all I need."

"No problems with your work?"

"No Father. I will tell you if there is."

I'm sure you would, he thought.

"I've been feeling a little low myself, Gretchen," He went on, unable to meet that ferocious gaze. "Ever since the passing of Freda."

"She was a saint, Father. The most faithful woman I have ever known. You should not worry. She is with God now."

"Yes, of course she is," He said quickly. "I've been feeling very concerned for her family."

"Her daughter is a wonderful child, very sad to lose her mother so young. Freda brought her up right."

"Yes, of course she did."

"And Mrs Strictland's School is the best there is for a young lady, Father. Proper God-fearing education there."

"Yes, of course," The priest said again, trying to find a good approach. "So, Gretchen, do you know Freda's husband at all?"

His assistant's bestial glare darkened.

"Oh, him. He's not part of our congregation Father. I will pray for his soul."

"Yes, yes, me too. Have you ever spoken with him?"

"No, Father. The Lord will forgive him."

Father Bland managed to prevent himself from sighing heavily. In his mind's eye he kept seeing the blonde teenager straightening up, her lips wet, the strings of white seed splashed over her angelic features. How could his own body respond so evilly to such horrible sights?

"I'm concerned, Gretchen, that the family may not cope without Freda. Do you know anyone in the congregation who are friends with them?"

"Everyone likes Hayley, of course. As to him, I don't think so."

"Oh, very well."

"I do, however, know someone who feels strongly about him."

"Who's that?" He asked, interested.

"Rick Wesley," She answered. "I saw them talking outside one day. Actually, arguing is more like it. Rick seemed very angry about something."

"Really? I wonder if it could be..." The priest stopped himself. "So, Rick Wesley?"

"Yes, Father, you know him. Miranda's father."

***

"Are you sure this will help, Daddy?" Hayley asked. "It feels weird."

"I'm sure honey." Her father said from behind her, his breathing fast and heavy.

She was standing in his inner office and her arms were straight up in the air, held up there by the Velcro cuffs around her wrists that were connected to the new hooks in the ceiling. They held her hands so high up that if they were any higher, her feet wouldn't have been able to be flat on the floor. The position was made even weirder by the fact that she was completely naked, although since she had started working for her father she had spent a lot of time in this office without any clothes on.

She heard his bare feet on the carpet before his hands touched her waist and moved around to her stretched abdominals, then up until they grasped her breasts. She could feel the heat of his body on her back, the rigid length of his inflamed penis against her bottom.

"Such a good girl." He breathed in her ear, massaging her.

"Are you sure I need another pregnancy test, Daddy? I was okay this morning."

"I know, honey," He said, rubbing the hot length of his appendage between her cheeks. "But you said there was a man in the lift."

"Yes, but he didn't touch me," She said, trying to ignore the big thing intended to go in her bottom. "He looked at me a bunch, but that's all."

"I'll bet he did," Her father said, which she didn't understand. "Still, don't you think it's better to be safe than sorry?"

"I guess."

"Plus, we still have to get that venom out of my penis, you know."

"I suppose so." Hayley agreed reluctantly. "But, Daddy, how does it help for me to be tied to these hooks?"

"Well, um," Her father mumbled, his hands pausing their manipulation of her chest. "Well, its, er, a complicated medical thing, honey. Very technical. Don't worry Hayley, Daddy knows about these things."

"Okay," She said, brighter. "Um, Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"How is your penis going to reach my bottom?"

Bernie realised that this was a good point. His daughter was several inches taller than him and whilst she looked glorious stretched up to the ceiling, it meant that there was no way he was going to be able to get himself into her asshole. Damn, he thought, squeezing her breasts, which were thrust out beautifully by her pose. Here he was, all ready to go with the lube on the table next to him, and he hadn't thought of the basics.

"Maybe you could stand on something?" Hayley said helpfully.

He laughed, rubbing his cock on her buttocks. "I guess I could."

Releasing her, Bernie walked over to the filing cabinet and took out the pair of phone books from the bottom drawer. He placed them carefully behind Hayley's feet and got up on them, seeing straight away that this solved the problem. The tip of his cock neatly touched Hayley's little asshole, the warmth of it making him moan. He wished he'd lubed up already so he could just shove it right in.

"Okay, honey," He said hoarsely. "I'll just get things ready."

Bernie lubed up his cock until it was shiny and wet, then pressed his lubed index finger against his daughter's anus. Even after the little hole had been stretched by his cock so much, it was still just as tight as the first time. His other hand grasped her firm cheek as his finger penetrated her.

"Oooh," Hayley gasped. "Ah-ah."

When his finger was totally encased by her passage, Bernie wiggled it a bit, feeling the lube wetting her inside. His cock was as stiff as a bar against Hayley's butt, dimpling her firm flesh with its wide pink head. God, he just had to get it inside her!

His finger came out with a wet pop and he grasped his slimy dick, steering the thick nine inches to her asshole. Once again he moaned as the tip pressed against the warm hole, though this time he didn't stop, pushing against it. Hayley joined him in moaning as the head of his cock slipped inside her ass.

Holy shit, he thought, it was so tight. Even after he'd experienced it so much, his daughter's young ass still took his breath away. The silky tightness of her, the grip of her passage, the firm muscular cheeks. His cock was disappearing into her slowly, every inch requiring a new level of force to get inside.

"Ooo, Daddy, it feels so big." She squealed.

"Mr, uh, Holloway." He corrected, as he reached about six inches deep.

"Sorry, oo, Mr Hollow-aaa-ooo."

With a last effort, he'd shoved his cock all the way inside her. Her buttocks rested on his pelvis, his whole thick cock in her teenage ass. The pose she was in made the sensation completely different, he was going up into her, her lean back arched in way he found almost artistic.

He held her slim waist and began to fuck her slowly, the first few strokes almost as difficult as the first. As the lube spread around, his dick moved easier and he was able to fuck her properly, giving her almost the whole length each time. Hayley's back was arched and her head thrown back between her arms, moaning and squealing.

"Uhn yes," Bernie groaned. "So tight."

He reached up her front and took hold of her big tits again, loving how they stuck out in this position, how they jiggled every time his cock went into her. He ran one hand down to the muscles of her stomach, feeling the hardness of her abdominals. Her body felt so heavenly it made him jack her ass even harder, driving his cock deep inside, not holding back at all. Hayley was shrieking each time his cock speared her ass.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers