Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers

It was his first kiss.

As they broke off and she bounced even faster on his cock, he felt Hayley get on to the pew next to them. He stared up at her angelic features with awe, sunlight from the tall windows haloing her. She smiled down at him innocently.

"Oh, it looks like it's working so well, Father," She said softly, watching Miranda fucking him. "Can you tell yet?"

"Huh?" Was all he could say.

"No? It's okay, Father, you have to wait for the venom normally."

He moaned in response, looking back at the bouncing brown breasts in front of his eyes, smeared with his spit. Miranda's head was thrown back in rapture, her long black hair wild from her exertions. Her buttocks felt slick with sweat, though from his palms or her skin he couldn't tell.

"Here, Father, let's try something," Hayley said, taking one of his hands from her friend's backside. "I know it helps make the stuff come out faster sometimes."

The priest goggled at the blonde teen as she put his index finger in her pretty pink lips and started sucking it like his dick, her tongue wild. She looked at him happily as she did it, making it seem even more arousing. Combined with the wet pussy on his cock it was heavenly, as though he was fucking them both at once.

After a few minutes Hayley released his finger and gave it an approving look. He watched her turn herself around on the pew, looking over her shoulder at him, her cute ass offered to him.

"Put your finger in my bottom, Father," She said. "It'll help get the stuff out of your penis."

Oh merciful Lord, he thought. His finger seemed to take an age to reach the little anus, its tip finally pressing against the warm hole. At first it seemed too tight to even accept his finger, but she nodded and smiled encouragingly and he pushed harder. Slowly it accepted his wet digit, nudging deeper and deeper inside. He was almost oblivious to the hot adolescent pussy on his cock as he watched Hayley's asshole suck him in.

His finger wiggled inside her anal passage. It was hot and tight, even more than Miranda's clutching twat. Hayley was still looking at him, gasping as his finger probed her ass, Miranda moaning and breathing encouragements.

"Is it helping, Father? Oooh." Hayley asked.

He couldn't speak, he just nodded, gasping for breath. The young pussy muscles were squeezing and grinding his dick, the wet sheath sucking him like a mouth.

"Yeah, finger that ass," Miranda growled. "Fuck my pussy, Father, yeah."

Hayley started bumping her hips back on his hand, making his finger fuck her asshole, looking at him with her sweet face in a frown of effort. Miranda shoved her breasts forward, angling her body to increase the pace of her fucking. He clutched her ass, urging her on, feeling his body tensing up like a spring. He lost control, roaring with pleasure, crying out wordlessly.

Warmth burst from his convulsing rod. He pulled his finger from Hayley ass and took Miranda's waist in both hands, pulling her down onto his cock as his seed squirted over and over into her body. She clenched her muscles rhythmically, making him cum even harder, until his eyes rolled back in his head and he slumped back against the pew, spent.

Miranda gave him a kiss on the forehead and stood up, sperm running down her leg.

"Pretty good, Father," She crooned. "Thanks for your blessing."

"I can't believe there was so much venom!" Hayley said, watching it dripping out of her friend. Miranda laughed.

"Why don't you clean him up, Hayles? I'm going to clean up in the bathroom."

Hayley eagerly leant over the priest's lap and sucked his slimy, flagging penis into her mouth. This lot of venom tasted better than the first one and she thought that was probably a good sign. She felt contented, as she did whenever she helped her father like this. It was nice to know she had done a good deed, so she just kept sucking, liking the texture of the floppy penis in her mouth.

"Oh no," She heard the priest say after a little while. "Stop, please stop."

She looked up at Father Bland, who had a distressed look on his face.

"What's wrong Father?"

"What have I done?" He moaned. "Oh no, sinful, so sinful."

"What do you mean, Father?"

"We've... we've committed sins, Hayley. This is sinful."

She had a moment of fear before she dismissed his statement. He was obviously still delirious.

"Oh Father," She said. "Don't be silly. I do this for my Daddy all the time. I've saved you, Father. It makes me happy, and Daddy happy, and Miranda happy. Didn't it make you feel happy?"

He didn't answer, just looked at her.

"It's okay, Father," She thought of something to say to help. "I'm a little slut, Father. I like getting fucked."

She felt something move in her hand.

"Oh my goodness, Father, you've swollen up again!" She slid down to kneel between his legs, looking at him reassuringly. "You just sit back, I'll get it all out."

She looked at the swollen penis.

"It's not sinful, Father. I'm doing God's work. I'm sure of it."

The words rang in Father Bland's head as he sat back and felt the lovely young mouth engulf his cock.

***

The pickup pulled up in front of the church and Bernie almost leapt out, calling a thankyou out the side of his mouth.

"See ya'll later," The redneck shouted. "I be keepin' an eye out fer you, hoss!"

He tried to run up to the church but his aching legs made a severe threat to give way. He was forced to hobble towards the building, his breath already heavy.

"So much for feeling fitter." He muttered.

"Daddy?" He heard. Hayley was standing just outside the doors of the church, in her workout gear, looking more beautiful than ever before. Beside her was the priest, with a strange look on his face.

"You," Bernard said. "What are you doing, taking my daughter?"

"It's okay, Bernard," Bland intoned. "Everything's fine. Hayley wanted to come. We just had a nice talk about how she's been doing. Didn't we, Hayley?"

"Yes, Father," She smiled. "It's true, Daddy. Sorry I didn't call you."

Bernie felt a lot of his emotion drain, knowing she was safe. And that his secrets seemed safe as well.

"You really had me worried. I rushed all the way here. Is Miranda here as well?"

"She already left," Bland said. "I really am sorry, Bernard. It's my fault, not Hayley's, I think I surprised her by coming around unexpectedly."

"Well, her father's quite upset too."

"Sorry, Daddy. Who was that man who drove you here? He looked familiar."

"Just some guy, honey. My car broke down, he offered me a lift."

"Oh no, poor Daddy," She said sadly. "How will we get home?"

"I'll give you a lift, if you like," The priest said. "I just need to clean up some things. I suppose you two, well, might like to visit Freda's grave."

"Oh yes, Daddy, can we?"

They left the priest and walked over to the cemetery, even though Bernard would have preferred to wait in the carpark. The rows of graves made his sense of guilt even heavier. He realised now that he loved Hayley, loved her more than anything in the world. It was time to make a serious choice about what sort of a person he was.

They reached the dip in the ground where Freda's grave was. Bernard figured she would like it, hidden from public eyes, well away from the road and the carpark. The cemetery was particularly quiet and empty, they hadn't seen a single person.

Hayley knelt next to the tombstone and bowed her head silently. When she was finished she crossed herself and stayed kneeling.

"Honey?" Bernard said hesitantly.

"Yes Daddy? What's wrong?"

"Honey, I need to tell you something," He went on heavily. "I think you need to know."

"Know what, Daddy?"

"I think you deserve the truth, honey. The truth about everything that's been happening, all the stuff that's been happening with my snake bite, you know. I don't think you'll like it, but you need to know anyway."

She looked up at him, all innocent concern.

"What is it, Daddy? You can tell me anything."

"The truth is... well, the truth is..."

It was no use. He had to get it out.

"The truth is..."

"Yes, Daddy?"

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, already mostly stiff.

"The truth is, Daddy needs you to suck him, honey."

"Here?" She said, looking around.

"Yes, honey, it's urgent."

"Okay, Daddy. But if someone sees... I don't want you to be embarrassed."

"Don't you worry, honey."

Bernie brought his cock forward to his daughter's beautiful, smiling face. Her mouth opened obediently, sucking him inside. The sensation was no less for the amount of times he had experienced it, in some ways it was even better. He braced himself against the tombstone and let her take in more of his length, pushing forward as he filled up her sweet mouth.

He watched her suck his cock, loving her, loving how her mouth felt as she pumped his dick with her lips. Her eyes were wet as she throated him, looking up at him with joy as she tongued his cockhead, before forcing him back down her throat again. He let her use her skills on him, sucking and licking and pumping with her hand, slurping his balls while jerking him, rubbing his balls while throating him.

Spittle dripped all over her workout shirt, molding it even closer to her tits. He reached down and rubbed them, squeezing the huge melons through her clothes. He took hold of her head with one hand and felt her relax her throat.

"Good girl." He said, thrusting his hips, shoving his cock to the back of her throat. He fucked her face as he groped her, making her gag and splutter long strings of saliva over his pants and her tits. She didn't make any move to stop, looking up at him happily as she allowed him to use her mouth.

"Stand up, honey." He ordered, pulling out of the soft pink lips. When she stood up he stuck his fingers into the waistband of her little shorts and pulled them over her firm round ass, down her thighs to the ground. She looked so cute in just her little shirt, her long long legs bare, and her shaven pussy exposed. She had an eager look in her eye now that reminded him of when he'd taken her to an amusement park or a movie. It was the look she got when she knew she was about to have fun.

God, his cock throbbed looking at her. He couldn't wait. He turned her around and bent her over, her hands going to the top of the tombstone to steady herself. Bernie's hands explored the tight buttocks, squeezing and caressing them, his cock resting between them in the warm valley. When his fingers touched his daughter's slit he found that she was already wet. Very wet.

His cock sank into her like a hot bath, slowly, making him shake with pleasure. She moaned as his thick shaft spread her open, the whole nine inches moving into her, until it was balls-deep in her pussy. The slim hips seemed made for her father's hands, as Bernie gripped her and fucked her with long deep strokes. He could feel every little sensation like an explosion, every squeeze of her muscles, every ridge and vein of his cock against her silken walls.

He was snarling and blaspheming with lust. He reached around his daughter, cupping her clothed tits in his hands, the firm young flesh overflowing his fingers. He didn't care if they were found, now. The air was full of their moans and the sweaty smack of his pelvis against her buttocks. She was so wet inside, he wasn't sure she'd ever felt this wet, even when lubed up. She was enjoying it, he knew and didn't care. Now it made him feel better, even hornier, his cock throbbing inside her.

Braced against her mother's tombstone, Hayley felt afloat on a sea of happiness. She was sure her mother would approve. Now she wasn't only helping Daddy, she was doing it gladly, enjoying the feeling of his penis filling her up, rubbing her inside in the most amazing way. She found herself moaning and crying out with the strength of the sensation, it was just too much to keep inside.

Her father started pumping his penis into her harder and fast, massaging her chest in a rough yet enjoyable way. She loved how he shook her whole body with his enthusiasm, throwing her long blonde hair in her face. She especially loved the thick and hard penis, so big and so hot, spearing up into her and filling her with its heat. The special feeling was coming now, the feeling of having to pee, as though her female area was tightening and tightening as though it might burst.

She couldn't hold it in any longer!

Hayley cried out in total rapture as waves of pure pleasure washed through her. Her whole body shook and shivered, she threw her head back and shouted with it. Inside, she felt as though a dam in her had burst and a joyful wave was released. It was impossible to feel embarrassed, even as she felt the wetness spray from her, gushing out around her father's plunging appendage.

Her father was praying loudly now, moaning as he held onto her bottom and rammed himself against her. His penis felt even better inside her now, very wet and slippery as it pumped her. She could barely keep herself standing with the pulses of feeling running through her.

Her father shouted and thrust harder and faster and she felt the venom explode into her, bursting out and mixing with her own fluids. She was hot inside like a sun, full of heat and energy, radiating out from where they were joined. He stayed there as the heat slowly reduced, their moans getting softer. He stroked her back with love, as she felt the penis get smaller and softer until it slipped out. She sighed, sinking to the grass.

"So... Daddy," She said breathlessly. "Could you tell?"

He had sat on the grass too, his penis still leaking venom. "You're fine, honey. We're just fine."

"Thank the Lord," She said, looking up at the sky. "Do you want me to lick it clean, Daddy?"

"Yes please, honey."

Bernie lay back on the grass and watched the clouds as his daughter sucked his cock clean. He wondered if he'd be able to get hard again and have another go. Quite possibly, he thought, feeling the beautiful young tongue on his tip. Quite possibly.

***

"Well, I have to say, I had hoped for this but not expected it," Sister Marjorie said, her face puckering into a smile. "Whenever we've needed you before, you've been a great help."

"Thank you, Sister."

"Yes, a great help," The nun picked up some of the papers in front of her. "And a very impressive resume. Even if we didn't know you, you would certainly be high in our esteem. Yes, many years of working with youths, school education programs, yes, very impressive. You must be very dedicated."

"God inspires me in all things, Sister."

"Yes, very well put. Are you sure you are ready for a full-time position in a school? Especially as a chaplain, it can be quite a task. You will be helping the students find their connection to God."

"An important task, Sister. I'm sure I can do my best. I have some ideas that will certainly make my time here enjoyable."

"Well, on behalf of Mrs Strictland's Girls' College, I would like to welcome you to our staff."

"Thank you Sister. I'll be doing God's work. I'm sure of it."

Father Bland smiled.

*****

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers