Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,015 Followers

Hayley shrugged and got her keys from the hooks inside. She locked the door and followed the priest to his car. He kept glancing at her with concern, which just made her feel even more uneasy.

The drive was uncomfortable, as Father Bland seemed like he didn't want to talk. Hayley tried to ask him about the emergency and he just gave her vague, mumbled answers. She gave up and watched the morning traffic go by, feeling very weird to be in his car in her workout clothes.

When they arrived in the church parking lot, she was surprised when Father Bland actually took hold of her arm and hustled her inside, closing and locking the doors behind him. Hayley had never known the church to be locked up like this, silent and empty. Well, not completely empty.

"Hello Hayley," Miranda said. "He got you too."

"Oh, hi Miranda. Why are you sitting like that?"

Her friend looked different. Hayley thought she looked older somehow, more confident, her workout clothes looked more revealing, her hair was a new style. She was also sitting on a pew with her hands behind her, which didn't look very comfortable.

"Why don't you ask him?" She said testily.

"Father, what's going on?" Hayley asked, hands on hips. The priest looked very nervous, wringing his hands. He cleared his throat, unable to meet their eyes.

"I'm afraid, girls, that I know what's been going on. I've seen things, I know what you've been doing."

"I thought that would be it." Miranda said.

"Know about what, Father?" Hayley was mystified. "What do you mean?"

"He means, Hayley," Miranda cut him off. "That he knows about what you do for your dad. I've been doing it for my dad too, see? He knows about it."

"Your daddy's sick too?" Hayley asked worriedly. "That's terrible!"

"I'll say it's terrible," Bland snapped. "That you could do such a thing is just, its, its beyond my ability to understand."

"What do you think you saw, huh?" Miranda asked harshly, surprising Hayley with her forthright rudeness.

"I saw you yesterday, I saw you through the window. You and your father and your mother, on the couch." He trailed off, swallowing thickly.

"Ah, I see," The gorgeous black teenager smiled. "So it's okay to spy on people, though?"

"That's not the point! The point is how you two are being taken advantage of. Your fathers... using you, for such things."

"Oh, but Father," Hayley said indignantly. "My Daddy doesn't make me do it. I like to help him out."

"He's poisoned your mind, child."

"No he hasn't!" She cried, stomping her foot. "You've got it all wrong! I like helping Daddy, just like he helps me. You just don't understand what I do for him."

"Tell him, Hayley," Miranda said, a laugh in her voice. "Tell him what you do for your Daddy."

"Well, I suck his penis," She said to the priest, who she noticed looked very flushed. "I suck out all the stuff in there, you see, then I swallow it."

"You... you..." The priest gurgled.

"Then Daddy helps me by putting his penis in my bottom or in my other bit, you know, and he rubs it around inside and it feels nice and the stuff comes out again. You see, Father, we help each other."

"You..." He was practically gasping.

"I like helping," Hayley said to him passionately. "I like getting fucked."

"Hell yes!" Miranda called out, laughing.

"Oh my goodness." Bland mumbled, his eyes popping, face red.

"Are you okay, Father?" Hayley asked.

"Y'know what I think, Hayley?" Miranda grinned. "I think he has a little problem of his own. Have you got a snake bite yourself, Father?"

Hayley looked back at the priest, her concern flaring as she noticed all the familiar symptoms. Flushed face, sweating, wide eyes, incoherent speech. The poor man, he'd obviously brought them here to help him and was too embarrassed to ask. There was just one final symptom to discover. With no hesitation, Hayley strode over to Father Bland, standing a good two inches over him. She reached out and grabbed his crotch through his pants. He gasped, staring at her.

"Oh no, Father," She said sadly. "You should have said! Of course I'll help you. Miranda will too, won't you?"

Her friend laughed. "I sure will."

***

Bernie was about to go out to lunch when his intercom buzzed.

"Call for you Mr Holloway. A Rick Wesley."

Great, Bernie thought. "Put him through. Hello Rick."

"Don't hello me, fucker," The familiar deep voice shouted. "Where's my daughter?"

"Wait, what?"

"My daughter, you fat fuckstick. Where the fuck is she? I know you got her."

"Rick, wait, I haven't got Miranda-"

"Bullshit."

"I haven't seen her since, well, since that time with you. At your house."

"Which you never paid me back for, you pindick liar," Rick said, a little quieter. "My girl went out for a run this morning and never came back. I went asking around, some dog walking fuck saw her in the park, saw her get in a car with some guy. A white guy, he said. I figured it was you."

"It wasn't Rick, I've been at work since early this morning. I haven't seen Miranda. Would you like me to call Hayley at home and see if she's seen her?"

Rick agreed. Bernie rang the house and became more concerned as the rings went on and on. When it rang out he called again, still no answer. Starting to panic, he pulled out his phone number book and rifled through until he found his next door neighbour, Celia Crane.

"Hello?" The wizened voice croaked.

"Hello, Celia, its Bernard from next door, how are you?"

"Fine. How's your daughter? Such a nice girl."

"She's great, Celia. Have you seen her leave the house today? Only she's not answering the phone and I'm a bit worried."

"Oh yes," The old woman answered. "She left earlier with that priest. Seemed in a bit of a hurry. If it hadn't been him I would have thought it a bit strange."

"Priest?" He said, head spinning.

"Yes, yes. Father Bland, you know. Don't you go to his church?"

Bernie hit the disconnect button and frantically looked up the church's office number. He dialled and listened to the phone ring out. Dialled and let it ring out again.

Now actually frightened, he ran out of his office, called something to his secretary and took the lift to the underground car park. His new spot was the near the lift and he slid behind the wheel. He turned the key and the engine coughed, whirred, sputtered and died. As though in a nightmare he tried it again and again, still nothing. He swore and wailed, beating the steering wheel with his fists.

Finally he got out his mobile and called his secretary.

"Mr Holloway? What's the matter?"

"I need to get across town right away, it's an emergency. Call me a taxi. Please."

"Oh, there won't be any taxis today." She said. His sense of nightmare unreality increased.

"What?"

"Didn't you hear? There's a strike on. Something about government regulations. There won't be any taxis at all today, Mr-"

Bernie hung up. There was nothing else for it. He'd have to go on foot.

***

The priest stayed stock still as Hayley unzipped his trousers, undid the button and pulled them open. He wore white cotton boxers which she pulled down as well. His penis sprung out, stiff and red. The beautiful blonde teenager looked at it with professional concern, noting the symptoms of snake bite. Father Bland's penis was quite a bit smaller than her father's, shorter and thinner. Otherwise it looked much the same.

"It looks like a serious case, Father," She said to his unresponsive, purpled face. "That poison is going to have to come straight out. Now don't move."

She sank down into a crouch in front of him, bringing her pretty young face level with the rigid penis. This close, she was certain she could smell the familiar scent of the venom. How long had he been going untreated? She had better work fast.

She grasped the base of the appendage with one hand, feeling a shiver go through the priest's body.

"No." He gasped, his wild eyes staring at her lips.

"Don't worry, Father," She said, lining his penis up. "I know what I'm doing. Soon you'll feel much better."

She licked the head of the penis, definitely tasting the venom on it. Her mouth worked automatically, her lips taking hold of the head, tongue swirling around the rubbery flesh. It was odd to have a different penis in her mouth, the flavour different, the size very different. She didn't have to open anywhere near as wide to accommodate Father Bland's thing, she had plenty of room to lick it all around. Intrigued, she took the whole thing into her mouth, burying her face in his hairs. His penis didn't even reach her throat!

"Yeah, go Hayley!" She heard her friend cheer. "Suck that penis!"

"No." Father Bland said weakly. She ignored him since he was probably delirious from the poison. Sucking hard, she bobbed her head on the small penis, keeping her lips locked to its sides. Her fingers found the flesh underneath and started squeezing and rubbing, marvelling at how they were smaller and looser than Daddy's.

She had only been sucking for a minute when she felt the penis convulsing between her lips. A flood of hot venom spurted into her mouth, tasting much worse than her father's. Chunky and salty, it seemed to have lumps in it that caught in her throat as she swallowed it. She sucked out the last weak spurt of it and let his penis drop. When she looked up, she was alarmed at his face.

"Father, are you okay? Oh, I hope I wasn't too late."

"He's alright," Miranda laughed. "I bet it's the first time for him, that's all."

Hayley wasn't so sure. His face had gone chalky white, his eyes staring into space. He opened his mouth and only a squeak of breath came out.

"I don't know, he looks really sick."

"Why don't you bring him over here," Miranda said. "I reckon we could suck out even more from that penis."

Father Bland squeaked again.

***

Bernie was in hell.

His chest burned. His legs ached. His belly hurt from bouncing. His whole body felt wet with sweat. Gasping breath rasped in his throat, his mouth stinging and dry.

It had only been three blocks. Unable to run the whole thing, he had been running several strides, then walking, then stopping to lean on a wall, then running again. Other pedestrians regarded him with disdain, wariness or open humour. A few people called out insults which he couldn't hear over his own breath and thumping heart.

God, he hadn't even made it halfway to the church. What would he find when he got there? The police, some sort of Inquisition? His body wanted to give up. Only thoughts of Hayley, his beautiful daughter, of never feeling her lovely body again – that was all that kept him going.

A beaten up pickup slowed down next to him.

"Hey baby," The driver called. "Nice moves, buddy."

Bernie looked up to see a scraggly-haired redneck leering out the window at him.

"Fuck off." He gasped.

"C'mon, baby, work those buns."

"Get the... fuck away... from me." He panted, slowing to a stop. He was bent over with exertion, his heartbeat seeming to shake his whole body.

The redneck was still grinning at him.

"Tell you what, boyo, you ask nicely, mebbe I'll give you a lift."

Bernie looked up at the guy.

"Please, could I get a lift?"

"Sure thing, hoss. Hop on in."

Bernie stumbled around to the passenger side and climbed in. The redneck took off as soon as the door was shut, going way faster than the limit.

"Say, chief, I ever seen you before?"

"I don't think so." Bernie said, massaging his aching thighs.

"Nah, I reckon you look real familiar," The guy said. "I reckon I seen you before somewhere."

Bernie tried to get comfortable on the dirty seat. "No, sorry, I don't remember you. Are you going past the church?"

"Sure, that where you going, chief? Need to confess some sins, hey?"

"Something like that."

***

Father Bland was in heaven.

He had never imagined that it would feel like this. First that amazing explosion in Hayley Holloway's hot mouth, now the two girls' mouths on his thing, which had hardened up again immediately. Their beautiful faces looked up at him as their lips ran wetly along the shaft, sucking noisily. Hayley's hand rubbed his testicles and their warm breasts pressed against his legs. The contrast between Hayley's tanned white skin and Miranda's dark brown skin was titillating in itself.

Part of his mind screamed that he was committing awful sins, that he was copulating with two teenage girls as they sat on the front pew of his church, that he was doing this under the very eyes of Jesus on the cross behind him. It didn't matter. The dissenting voice was washed away by the sea of pleasure he found himself in.

Miranda licked his member from the base to the tip and took him into her mouth, sucking him even more enthusiastically that Hayley had. Her tongue swirled over his flesh and licked at the hole. At the same time, Hayley crouched lower and began sucking on his scrotum, pulling first one teste and then the other into her wet mouth, loving them with her tongue. The feeling of the two holes lavishing his genitals was unbelievable, surpassing any sensation he had ever experienced.

Hayley spat out his balls and looked up at him.

"You should help us, Father," She said sweetly. "Give us some massage."

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast. He was amazed at the firmness of it, of the springy warmth under his palm. Instantly he knew he had to feel it without her clothes in the way.

"Take it off." He croaked.

"Oh, sorry, of course." She said. She stood up to her amazing full height and stripped off her top, her breasts in her stretched sports bra making him choke with lust. Unselfconsciously she reached back and unhooked it, dropping it on the pew neatly.

Father Bland had never seen bare breasts close up before. But here, before him, was the most amazing sight. The beautiful blonde teenager was standing smiling at him, her gorgeous body bare except for a pair of tight shorts. Her breasts looked huge, especially on her athletic frame, though they were so firm they practically floated in front of her.

Oh merciful Jesus, he thought, reaching out as though in a dream. His hands closed on the warm eighteen year old flesh and squeezed gently, his fingers sinking into them, making him tingle all over. At the same time his cock was throbbing in Miranda's mouth, which had not let up the pace of its hard sucking.

"Oh, I should take these off too." Hayley said, prising off his hands and pulling down her shorts and panties in one long motion. Her whole beautiful body was revealed from top to toe, long tawny legs and muscular stomach, mouth-watering breasts and supermodel face and long golden tresses.

The sight of this naked teen goddess and the teen lips on his cock was too much. Letting out a strangled moan, his hands went instinctively to the African teen's head and pulled her against him, stuffing himself to the base in her hot mouth. She made a sound of surprise which was cut off by gulping as his seed exploded into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it all. If anything, this orgasm was even better for the priest, as though his whole being was getting sucked through a vortex of pleasure in his dick.

His head spinning, he released her and slumped onto the pew next to her.

"Oh great!" Hayley said happily, clapping her hands. "We got the rest out!"

"I don't know," Miranda stood up and stripped off her own shirt, then the rest of her clothes. "I reckon there's more in there, Hayley. And I think I need a pregnancy test, what do you think?"

Hayley smiled at him. Looking at their young bodies, so dark and so fair and so erotically powerful, the priest felt his penis getting hard again.

***

"You sure I don't know y'all?" The redneck drawled, squinting at him. Bernie shifted in his seat.

"I'm sure I don't know you."

"You ain't never been on the tee-vee, have you? No?" The guy grunted. "I know I seen you before."

"I don't think so," Bernie said uneasily. "Sorry, but can we go any faster? It's kind of an emergency."

"Can't do it, hoss," He drawled, before spitting out his window. Bernie saw that the window was only half open and most of the saliva hadn't made it out. "It upsets ol' Champ, y'see?"

He hooked a thumb over his shoulder. Bernie looked around and saw that what he had taken to be a pile of garbage was actually a dog. It was a solid, muscular beast with a drooling maw and one eye missing. As he looked at it, the thing gave out a low growl before closing its eye.

"He dunna like goin' too fast, ol' Champ."

"Oh. What kind of dog is he?"

"Don't rightly know. Bit o' everything, methinks. Jus' like his owner!" The redneck burst into hoarse laughter which turned into coughing and another badly-aimed spit.

"Y'know, I still reckon I sees you afore," The guy said, making Bernie groan inside. "You ever been in a movie?"

"No."

"I reckon," The redneck said with a wise wave of his finger. "I reckon you's in one a' them porno movies."

Bernie spluttered in surprise. "What? Definitely not."

"Awww yeah, I know, I know," He tapped his nose. "But I seen you doin' something naughty, I reckon. Y'all don't have ta be embarrassed on my account."

They drove on, the redneck giving him the occasional lewd grin.

***

Miranda knew she could run away now that her hands were untied. It was too good, though. She had to fuck the priest, it was just too dirty. She rubbed her pussy as she watched her friend kneeling between the priest's legs, sucking his cock. The taste of his cum was strong in her mouth, a sharper flavour than her father's cum. She laughed softly to herself as she compared the size of his dick to her Daddy's.

Ever since her father and Hayley's Dad had fucked her roughly on the living room floor, she had felt happier and happier. Not only did her father treat her like a princess, she loved feeling his cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She loved dressing slutty and feeling men looking at her, imagining them jerking off later. She knew she was luckier than Hayley, because her father had set her free, had educated her and let her be an active part of their sexuality.

Plus she got to cum on his stiff cock several times a day.

Speaking of cum, Father Bland looked like he was getting too excited.

"Is he hard yet, Hayley?"

"Hard?" Her friend asked, her lips wet. "I don't know, he's all swollen, though."

She showed Miranda the dick, which was stiff and red.

"Time for my test." She said. Hayley got out of the way as she walked over.

Father Bland couldn't believe that the pleasure just kept on increasing, he felt overloaded with it, his mind foggy with ecstasy. He wanted to protest when Hayley took her wonderful mouth away. Then he saw Miranda striding towards him, her face set in a mischievous smile, dark eyes blazing with lust. His mouth hung agape as the perfect ebony body reached him, her legs rubbing his thighs, climbing over him. Her legs were outside his, her breasts in his face. His cock was rubbing against her warm crotch.

"Hayley, put him in me." She breathed. He moaned as he felt a hand grasp his base, then cried out as Miranda's silky pussy took him inside. She gripped his length in her wet hold, so much tighter and hotter than a mouth. Her thighs were on his thighs and his hands went to her ass, the muscular globes fitting his palms.

"Yeah, you ready, Father, hey?" She growled. "You wanna fuck me, huh?"

She started bouncing on his lap, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. The feeling was simply overwhelming, he found himself moaning insensibly and squeezing her buttocks, pulling her down ferociously each time. Her breasts rubbed his face and he opened his mouth, running his tongue over the firm black tits, sucking at her nipples. She was growling and moaning too, clutching at his hair. She pulled back his head hard and kissed him passionately, her tongue deep in his mouth.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,015 Followers