Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers

"You're sick."

"Wet for Daddy's dick." Rick ignored her, getting himself closer. The priest could not look away as Miranda's father lined up his penis and pulled her hips back against him, the teenager moaning loudly. She threw back her head and arched her back, her mouth open.

"Unh, it's so bi-ig," She purred. "Fucking big dick."

"Yeah, wet little pussy." Rick answered her, slowly rocking her back and forth in front of him. Bland realised that Rick had penetrated his daughter, that he was having sex with his own daughter right now. That meant that Miranda wasn't a virgin. Had he deflowered his only child? The priest braced himself against the wall as the idea made him ill.

When he looked again, Rick was grasping her buttocks roughly as he slammed his hips into her, shaking her whole body and making her breasts jiggle. They were both gasping and making throaty sounds of lust. It was horrible how the teenage girl was actively taking part, pushing back to meet every thrust, urging her father to do it.

"Oh, Daddy – oh – fuck me – oh – fuck my pussy – oh, ah, ooh – fuck me Daddy – oooo – harder, harder!"

"Take that dick – unh – take it baby – uh, oooer – tight pussy – uh uh uh – you like Daddy's dick? – ahhh shit – fuckin' wet cunt!"

Miranda seemed almost to be having a seizure, she was shaking and wailing, thrashing her head about. A massive tremor went through her whole body, leaving her looking weak and trembly.

Rick stepped back from his daughter's slumped form, his penis even slimier than before. "Yeah, you cum on Daddy's dick, huh? Fuckin' little slut," He sat on the couch behind her. "Get up, slut. Sit on my dick, baby."

Now Father Bland watched Miranda, still a little unsteady, climb onto her father. He manhandled her until she was on his lap facing away from him, propped up over his throbbing penis. Since she was facing the window Bland could see her whole sweaty body now, her skin a perfect brown all over, her vagina dripping wet. As he watched, she lowered herself onto her father's appendage. This time, he could see the thick thing spear into her opening, somehow managing to disappear further and further into her body.

"Go-o-o-o-d," Miranda moaned. "Fuck it's huge."

"Yeah, work those pussy muscles baby, squeeze that dick."

"I can't believe this." Mrs Wesley said. Father Bland had forgotten she was there, watching with her hands over her mouth.

Her husband and daughter ignored her. Muscles stood out in Miranda's thighs as she moved her body up and down on her father's penis, the whole length of it being accepted into her body before being given up again, wetter and wetter each time. His hands were groping her chest from behind, the huge breasts more than a handful even for him.

"Oo-o Daddy, so good!"

"Fuck it harder, slut!" His hands slid to her hips and pulled her down hard onto his member, letting her rise again before ramming her down once more. They repeated this over and over, Miranda squealing and crying out in joy each time she was impaled. The priest noticed how her firm breasts shimmied with the impacts, how erotic was her open mouth and wild hair. She was an Amazon, a dangerous beauty.

"Oh God, here it comes, baby!" Rick shouted.

"Yes, cum for me Daddy! Yes! I can feel your cum!"

Rick was shouting obscenities and driving his hips upward into her, until he let out one final yell and pulled her down onto him, holding her there. His body shook and Miranda moaned deeply.

"Fuck," Rick groaned, moving so his penis fell out of her vagina. "Fucking sweet pussy, baby."

The priest was astonished by the flood of thick white liquid that ran out of her. There was so much of it, dripping onto the couch in fat drops.

"Come clean up your little girl, woman." Rick said with a laugh in his voice.

"No way, you bastard. I'm not doing that again!"

"You'll do it and you'll like it," He said, still sounding happy. "Or I'll fuck your ass tonight. Get over here."

Whimpering, his wife walked reluctantly over to them, blocking Bland's view of Miranda's body. The teenage girl smiled at her mother as she knelt in front of her, her face going to the sloppy vagina. Bland heard wet sounds of sucking, mixed with Mrs Wesley moans of disgust.

Miranda giggled.

Bland looked away, sure this time that he was not going to look again. He crawled away, fighting against the feelings inside him. He felt sick, as though he might throw up. His body was racked with heat, especially from his crotch, where he was painfully hard. It felt as though a crisis had been imminent down there, now he stayed still and prayed until it went away. After a while he could stand.

He tried to look casual as he walked back to his car, holding the hat over his tented pants.

***

"Dinner will be ready soon." Hayley said over her shoulder as her father came into the kitchen.

"Very nice." He replied, looking her up and down.

Hayley turned back to the pasta bubbling away and gave it a stir. Her father liked it, she was going to have a garden salad instead, already made up in the fridge. She wasn't sure she liked cooking with hot water either, she was afraid of burning herself. The apron her father bought her only covered her front from the tops of her thighs to the tips of her breasts. Apart from the stiletto-heeled 'cooking shoes' he'd got for her, she was otherwise completely naked.

Surely it wasn't safe. Still, it was nice and cool, as well as creating less laundry. She guessed her father was right, as usual.

She jumped as his hands cupped her bare buttocks, fingers sinking into her firm flesh.

"Ooh! Daddy, you gave me a start," She frowned over her shoulder at him. "I might have burned myself."

"Oh, don't do that, honey," He said absently, his eyes on her bottom. "Don't burn yourself."

"What are you doing, Daddy?" She asked, stirring the pasta again as he rubbed her behind.

"Just checking your skin, honey," He said in the same distant voice. "Can't be too careful with your skin, you know."

"But I wasn't even in the sun today." She said, though she didn't mind him checking. She sure wouldn't want to have skin cancer and not find it early. She probably should be grateful that he wanted to check her so often.

Her father didn't respond, just continued checking her thoroughly. He even checked the back of her thighs, then the inside of her thighs, higher and higher. His fingers rubbed her female area and she shivered with a sudden pleasure.

He stopped. "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy, it just felt nice."

"Oh." He said, taking his hands away. Hayley turned around to see him walking out of the kitchen, his portly form only covered by his boxer shorts. Had she done something wrong?

Dismayed, she overcooked the pasta and then spilled some getting it into a bowl. She then almost dropped the bowl as she put it on the counter, distracted by worry. Was her father upset with her? She wracked her brain trying to think of what she had done and said, but nothing seemed unusual. Maybe he hadn't liked her admonishing him for checking her while at the stove.

She put a large amount of parmesan on the pasta, which she knew he loved, then took the bowl out into the dining room, walking carefully on the tall heels. Normally her father smiled and watched her legs as she came to him. Tonight his eyes were downcast at his own belly, which made her even more worried.

"Here you go, Daddy," She soothed, putting the bowl in front of him. "I'll just get mine."

She fetched her salad from the fridge and went back to find he hadn't even picked up his fork. Gingerly she put her salad near his bowl and stood, waiting. When he didn't speak she fought back tears and spoke herself.

"Where should I sit tonight, Daddy?" She asked.

"Anywhere you like." He said glumly.

Hayley's spirits plunged further. Pretty much every night now her father wanted her to sit on his lap at mealtime, still wearing her apron or whatever clothes he'd asked her to dress in. It was practical too as often his penis would start swelling during the meal and she'd be able to feel it right away and get busy extracting the venom. Most meals now included Hayley sucking the venom out of his penis, or having a pregnancy test in her bottom or female area, or all three.

She went to climb onto his lap.

"Not there," He said quickly. "Not tonight."

"Oh, okay." She sat in the chair beside him, the seat cool on her bare cheeks.

Her father picked at his food, not looking at her. She felt her own appetite disappear, forcing herself to swallow a few leaves. Normally she would rattle on with conversation. Tonight her throat felt constricted and she couldn't think of anything to say. Her chest tightened as she tried desperately to think of what to do. Oh heavenly Father, she prayed, help me to make him happy.

"I'm not hungry," Her father said flatly. "I think I'll jump in the shower."

"Okay, Daddy, I'll come too."

He held out a hand to stop her getting up. "No, I'll have one by myself tonight."

She sat alone at the table and tried not to cry. Down the hall she heard the shower, muffled by a closed door. All this was very strange. He never closed the doors now. He pretty much never showered without her now. It was another time that his penis was likely to swell and it was better if she was there to help. It had almost become a daily ritual for her father to wash himself while she sucked out the poison.

She prayed some more, then suddenly she was disgusted with herself. What had happened to her? Where was the sporting champion from school, the girl who saved her father's life every day, who had taken up her mother's duties and a job without complaint? Surely Jesus would be disappointed in her, she had learnt nothing from his courage, from his devotion.

Filled with a new fire, she leaped to her feet. Her father needed to know that she had to help him, that it was God's plan.

The shower had gone silent. Now she heard the television come on in the family room and the creak of the sofa. She walked down the hall and stood in the doorway. He was sitting glumly on the couch watching a Seinfeld repeat and did not look at her.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" She forced herself to ask.

"Nothing, honey. Why don't you read your Bible?"

"No," She said, planting her feet squarely. "Something's wrong. I want you to tell me."

"I'm just tired, honey."

"Did I do something wrong, Daddy? I'm sorry if I did."

"No, you're a good girl, honey," He sighed. "You're too good. Why don't you have a shower or something?"

She wavered, then stood her ground.

"No, Daddy, I won't go away. I should look at your penis. Normally it's all swollen by now."

"Its fine, honey. I'm fine."

"Daddy, you have to let me help you! It's serious."

He finally looked at her, his eyes so sad that she came close to crying herself.

"I'm worried I'm asking you to, er, help me too much, honey. It's too much for you. I'm taking advantage of you and I have to stop."

Hayley smiled. She walked over to her father, untying her apron and throwing it onto the sofa. She knelt down in front of him, looking into his eyes as she reached up and pulled down the front of his boxers. His penis sprang out, swollen and stiff, throbbing in front of her face.

"Oh Daddy," She said sadly. "Look how bad it is. You need me to help you."

"No, honey," He said weakly. "It's not right."

"It is right, Daddy. I like helping you," She remembered the phrase from earlier. "I like getting fucked."

Before he could protest further she kissed the tip of the penis, holding it steady with one hand. She rubbed the warm appendage on her lips, liking its springy hardness, already able to taste a hint of venom. Poor penis, she thought, Hayley will take care of you.

She ran her tongue around the smooth end, licking the hole where the venom often came from, slurping at the flange. She licked the shaft of the penis from base to top, another technique he had taught her. The ridges and bumps of the thing felt funny under her tongue. She put her lips to it and sucked wetly, running her mouth up and down its sides, smiling as her father moaned feverishly.

I'll soon get that venom out, she thought happily. She took the end of the penis into her mouth, sucking on it hard, moving a little more of it into her mouth, then more. The penis was so thick, she had to open her mouth all the way to get it in and avoid biting it. Soon it was at the back of her tongue and she relaxed her neck, controlling herself as she fitted it into her throat. She could feel the end of it rubbing the back of her throat as she lavished it with her tongue.

"Oh my God," Her father prayed. "Oh God yes."

Bernie looked into his daughter's smiling eyes as she fucked him with her mouth, giving up only a couple of spit-soaked inches with each bob before sucking them back inside. The wall of the throat rubbed his glands, his tip bending into her. Her eyes were wet with her efforts, her breath slurping around his shaft. Saliva trickled onto the balls, which she began to rub with one hand, the other squeezing his pasty thigh.

"Oh God yes." He said again as she mixed things up, giving up his length to the flange, sucking on the tip hard, then taking it to the base. She repeated this over and over, never breaking eye contact, making him writhe in pleasure. He knew that now her skills were perfect, that he had trained her to be the ultimate sex toy.

As he moaned and watched her suck his dick, Bernie felt his guilt drain away. Hayley had said it herself, she enjoyed doing it. It made both of them happy. So what if she had enjoyed him fucking her pussy? Maybe he'd just stick it up her ass more from now on, only do her cunt on special occasions.

Hayley took his cock out of her mouth. "Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"I think I need a pregnancy test," She said. "In my female area, you know."

The icy weight of guilt fell on Bernie again. He had corrupted her, spoiled his daughter. The feeling was so strong that he leapt to his feet, staring down at her, his sloppy cock poking her cheek.

"No," He said, watching her face fall. "No, definitely not."

"Oh," Hayley said sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry Daddy. It was just an idea."

Bernie would have stormed off, but his boner and Hayley's beautiful face and naked body were too much. He sank his hands into her lovely blonde hair and pulled her towards his cock. She knew what to do, opening her mouth and letting him use her how he wanted. He thrust himself into her throat, fucking her face, gagging her. He moaned, not just in lust, also in frustration and guilt. God, he remembered going to her that first night, his innocent eighteen year old daughter. He had violated her mouth then, just as he was now. It felt too good, too good to stop.

His balls clenched and Bernie shook as he dumped his hot cum into Hayley's throat, feeling her sucking it down and swallowing. He held her head there, letting her clean his cock thoroughly as it softened in her mouth. Looking down, he saw his little girl, his only daughter, suckling on his big ugly dick.

"Damn it." He said, pulling away from her. Dripping saliva and cum, he stalked out, leaving Hayley on her knees, confused.

***

Miranda pulled on her sneakers, checked her pocket for her keys and then stepped out into the cool morning air. She took a few deep breaths before stretching the fit muscles of her legs. She looked amazing even in just her shorts, sports bra and lycra top, her hair tied in a long black ponytail. She bounced on her toes a few times before jumping off the porch and setting off down the street running.

She was an accomplished runner and it showed in her flawless technique, knees and arms pumping, breath perfectly controlled. Even after going a few blocks at full speed she wasn't even breathing hard, hadn't really broken a sweat. Apart from the slight sway that her very powerful sports bra allowed, nothing on her body jiggled or rippled: it was pure muscle. The few men she passed stopped to watch the big firm breasts approach and the hard buttocks recede, gone all too quickly.

The local park came up and Miranda sprinted through the gates, adapting her stride for the grassy inclines, pushing herself up the steepest places. She ran to the playground equipment at the far end, circled it, then headed across the grass towards the soccer oval. Here she vaulted the low fence easily, instantly sprinting again into several laps, making herself go faster and faster. She noticed a man walking his dog nearby had stopped to watch her and ignored him. Finally she vaulted the fence again and ran back to the swing sets, dropping straight into one hundred push-ups. She bounced to her feet and began her squats.

She felt a presence behind her a second before a hard object poked into her back.

"Stay there," A man's voice said. "Listen to me. This is a gun."

The hard object poked her harder.

"You understand?" He said.

"What do you want?" She asked, strangely calm.

"You're coming with me. We're going to have a talk."

"I'll suck your cock right here if you let me go after." She offered. If he took the gun away, she could probably beat this bastard up.

"I'm not interested in that." He replied, sounding flustered.

"You sure? Nice hot mouth on your dick?"

"Stop talking. Put your hands back here."

Reluctantly she obeyed. She felt him using one hand to loop something around her wrists before pulling it tight. She was bound. Now her only escape would be to run away.

His free hand wound itself in her hair.

"Come on. My car's over here." He said, steering her around, never taking the gun away.

***

Hayley finished doing her pelvic exercises and got onto the treadmill, trying not to think too much as she ran. It had been a bad night. It had felt strange to shower alone, to sleep alone, to wake up alone. When she got up her father had already left, leaving her a note saying she needed to take a day off and relax. She had nearly panicked. Surely he was going to get himself killed like this, there was no way he would be able to go without having his trouser snake bite drained all day!

After she had sucked out the venom last night and he had walked away angrily, she hadn't seen him again all night. She had decided to turn in early, feeling totally despondent. When he had let her suck his penis she thought he was out of his bad mood, then she had spoiled it by talking. Had he been upset that she wanted a test? Really, she knew that she just wanted that nice feeling the test gave her, that tingly warm feeling of the closeness and togetherness of the testing.

Even now thinking of it gave her a pleasant buzz between her thighs. It sure was fortunate that pregnancy tests could be such nice things, at least after the first time.

She finished up on the treadmill and was about to start some pilates when there was a knock at the door. She wrapped a towel around her shoulders for modesty and answered it.

"Oh! Hello Father."

Father Bland looked uncomfortable on the doorstep. Hayley recognised his battered old car parked on the street.

"Hello Hayley. Are you busy now?"

"No, sorry Father, I was just exercising. Do you want to come in?"

"No, no," He said uneasily. "No, actually, Hayley, uh, I need you to come with me."

"What for?"

"I need you to come to the church with me. It's important, Hayley, or I wouldn't ask. You really must come."

"Okay, I'll just get dressed and –"

"There's no time. I need you to come right away." He said desperately. Hayley felt herself becoming upset in sympathy. She hated seeing the friendly priest distraught.

"Okay, Father, just let me call Daddy –"

"No!" He cried. "Sorry, I've already called him. He said it was fine. Please, just jump in the car and we'll go. You'll be back soon."

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers