Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"You feel so good," she whispered into his mouth as their lips parted.

She knew the look in his eyes when the kiss ended. It was pure lust. She wanted to tear off his bathing suit and ride him hard, but that would have to wait for another day. Groundwork, she kept telling herself. Just lay the groundwork today, not the boy.

But Molly had promised Tucker she'd get Billy to cum in his speedo, and she was wondering if that would be to much. Would it encourage him, or scare him off? Of course she didn't know he was an untouched virgin, and that her quick squeeze had almost done the job already.

"Fantastic you guys," Tucker said. "Marsha, roll out that blue shaggy rug, will ya? Whaddya think Billy, not a bad job for fifty bucks an hour, is it?"

Molly put her hands on his and slid them down, off her sweaty tits, onto her hips.

"No. It's good," he said, a little flustered by the ridiculously sexy woman he was still pressed up against. Molly stayed close against him, knowing he'd be embarrassed if everyone saw his throbbing erection.

"How about Billy on his back with me sitting on top of him," Molly said, trying to think of a pose that would hide the big lump in his little speedo, and help his modesty.

"Good, yeah, let's do that." Tucker said as the rug was being spread out.

Molly gave Tucker a 'turn around' signal with her finger. Tucker took the hint and huddled for a minute with Marsha and Chip and the photographer.

"Hurry up," Marsha whispered to Billy. "They won't see you."

She guided him down onto his back on the thick rug, quickly settling down on his crotch in cowgirl position before Tucker broke up the impromptu meeting.

It was a sexy pose. From most angles it looked like Billy was naked, with Molly in just her bikini bottom with the little towel. The towel hid hard nipples that had sprung to life when she settled her crotch down on Billy's hard lump, but they were soon to make an appearance.

"Yeah, that looks great!" Tucker said enthusiastically. "Hands on her hips Billy. Molly, lean forward and put your hands on his chest."

"How 'bout this?" Molly asked, leaning even farther, with her hands on Billy's shoulders. "Sexy, huh?" she smiled as she jiggled her tits side to side. The towel wasn't doing much in that position.

"Super!" Tucker said.

Jiggling her tits wasn't the only thing she was doing to keep the Billy aroused — her crotch was moving on his hard lump. It was almost too slow of a movement to see, but they both could feel it, and she kept it up non-stop.

"Nice," Tucker said. "Now lean back Molly. Put your hands on his legs. Marsha, adjust that towel so it's down the inside, so we can see the sides of her tits more."

The photographer worked the pose for a minute, and Tucker called in Marsha again.

"Go the other way now, towel to the outside. Just barely catch it on her nipples."

Billy was watching everything intently of course, and that pose really got him. Molly looked as sexy as he'd ever imagined a woman could look. Then the towel slipped off one side, and there it was, a real tit, right there in front of him for the first time. Molly reached up and uncovered the other one.

"How's this?" she asked Tucker.

"Perfect. You guys look great," Tucker said.

Molly pulled her legs from the squat and put her bare feet on Billy's shoulders. Her ass was just below his crotch so she didn't squash his cock. His big lump was a little more on view that he wanted, but it was right up against the humid heat radiating off Molly's pussy, so he wasn't complaining.

"Awesome Molly," Tucker said. Yeah, work it."

She put her big toe near Billy's mouth and he kissed it. Tentatively at first, but then he licked it and took it in his mouth. Molly's sexy smile no doubt encouraged him. The photographer captured it all.

Molly sat up, put her legs back at her sides, adjusted her pussy real nice on Billy's lump, and tossed the towel to the floor beside them.

"Wanna do hands on tits again Billy?" Tucker asked. "You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable."

"He's not uncomfortable, are you Billy?" Molly said with a soft smile, arching her back to encourage him. "He's a professional model now," she said as his sweaty palms cupped her. "You better watch out though Billy. I might wanna take you home with me."

She moved her pussy on him more forcefully and Billy's body stiffened. She could feel his cock throbbing and she knew from the look on his face he was going over the edge. She felt every pulse as he filled his speedo with his warm cream.

Tucker knew he'd cum, and knew about the boy's modesty, so he called a quick end to things.

"All right, that pose was awesome. I think we've got what we need today. Billy you were great. I hope you had fun and you wanna come back."

"Oh, you'll come back, right?" Molly said to Billy. "Can we work together again? I'd love to."

"Stop by my office when you get changed Billy and I'll pay you. Good job people," Tucker said, ushering everyone away so Molly could get Billy up without much embarrassment.

When it was just the two of them, still on the floor, Molly bent down and gave Billy a soft kiss.

"I hope you don't mind me kissing you," Molly said. "I feel like we shared something special today. I didn't mean to make you cum, but you're just so sexy. Sorry if I embarrassed you."

"No...that's...you didn't...I mean you did," he said, looking at their still intertwined crotches, "but you didn't embarrass me."

"Good, 'cause I loved it," she said with a lusty smile, moving in for another nibbling kiss. "You'd better get cleaned up and get your money. Don't be surprised if he pays you more. We did some nudity and the pay ramps up for that. You can make really good money if you wanna do more of this kind of thing. I hope you do honey. You make me super horny. Now go. Get cleaned up. I'll see you next time."

———————

"You're gonna be late for work," Billy's mother Laura said when he got home. "Where have you been, down at Danny's?"

"Oh. Yeah," Billy said. He hated lying to his mom, but his new part-time modeling job was something she would not understand.

"Did you do your Bible study this morning?"

"Yes Mom."

"I prayed for something good to happen to you today. I hope it did," Laura said.

"Oh, yeah. It was a good day," Billy said, remembering the feel of Molly's warm tits in his hands. "Really good. How about you?"

"Oh, just lots of paperwork. Pastor William gave me a hand. It went pretty well. Is your bathing suit clean? I hate you wearing it, but I should at least keep it clean. I was gonna toss it in with the laundry today, but I couldn't find it."

"Oh, yeah, it's clean enough," Billy said, thinking about it all rolled up in his backpack, saturated with sticky cum. "I usually just rinse it out at the pool-house. It's no big deal."

"Okay honey. You better get going."

———————

Happy screaming children dominated the scene at the pool, along with a few overweight mothers. The hot days drew out the teens, some of them good looking, but Billy couldn't help thinking that very few of the girls, and none of the older women, were even remotely as sexy as Molly. He wasn't surprised she was a model. Damn she was attractive! She must be in lots of catalogs and things, he thought, and maybe even TV too. He grew up without a TV in the house, so he was only guessing.

His mind wandered way more than it should have that day in the lifeguard chair. Luckily nothing bad happened that needed his attention, because there were times when there was nothing in his head but Molly. He actually popped a boner sitting there thinking about her, which wasn't a good thing to do while on-duty in his little speedo.

It turned out to be the hottest day of the summer so far, and the pool was packed. The pool supervisor called in a second lifeguard to help keep an eye on things. Amongst the frenzied din of children's squeals Billy heard a familiar voice. It was Emily.

"Hi Billy," she said shyly, looking up at him in all his speedo-ed glory.

"Hi Em! I've never seen you here before."

"My neighbor talked me into it. You know Kathy. I told her you worked here and..."

"It seemed like a good day for a swim," Kathy said, with a sly smile.

"Wow Em, you look really...nice," Billy said.

Emily blushed. She wasn't used to wearing a bikini, and certainly not in public, but Kathy had talked her into wearing one of hers. It was way skimpier than anything Emily would have bought for herself. She looked nervous but excited as she stood there soaking in Billy's approving gaze.

Billy gazed on Kathy too, amazed at the way she'd blossomed into a woman since he'd last seen her — petite, curvy, confident looking, and sexy as hell. He only gave her a quick once over though, instinctively knowing Emily would want his eyes on her. Kathy's eyes drank in Billy pretty thoroughly, and her eagle eye noticed his cock grow as their bikini clad bodies got to him. He'd never had a hard-on so many times in one day in his life.

"Pool's awful busy today," Billy said. "You guys'll probably be black and blue before you get outta here."

"Looks like fun. Is it always like this?" Emily asked.

"No. Super hot today."

"Yeah," Emily said. She knew he meant the weather, but Billy looked super hot too. The sight of him sitting there nearly naked had her flustered. She was at a loss for words.

"Did your mother really write a letter about your bathing suit?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah," Billy said, kind of embarrassed that Emily had told her.

"Looks good to me," she said. "You like it Em?"

"Oh, uh...yeah. It's...good," she stuttered. Kathy giggled at her.

"Lets get wet," Kathy said to Emily. "These suits look really good when they're wet." She smiled a devious smile at Emily, who was blushing again. "Keep an eye on us Billy?" Kathy said, turning her devious smile on him.

"Yeah. I get paid to watch you," he said, wondering if it would be too obvious if he used his hands to cover up the bulge in his lap that was bigger than it was supposed to be.

Kathy giggled again. They left their flip-flops and towels by Billy's lifeguard chair and she led Emily away. Their cute asses jiggled under the microscopically thin fabric, and Billy finally had to cover up, leaning forward so he could lay his arms across his crotch. His boner was out of control.

Billy tried to keep his eye on all the kids, but there was no way he was letting Emily and Kathy out of his sight. He noticed them giggling right after they got in the water, and they both stayed low with just their heads out. Turns out Kathy's new bikini's, the ones they were both wearing, went semi-transparent when they got wet, and were super clingy. They were designed that way, and Kathy knew it, but she hadn't told Emily. Kathy got a big kick out of it, but Emily was horrified, in a nervous, giggly kind of way. Kathy was a bold little thing, and it wasn't long before she stood up in water shallow enough to show off her tits. Emily stayed low. Post-pubescent boys started to gather around, so Kathy giggled and swam away. She swam over to where Billy's lifeguard chair was, and pulled herself up with her arms folded on the pool's tiled edge, her mid-sized perkies and dark, hard nipples on wonderful display through the miracle fabric.

"How's business," she said with a delightful, mischievous smile.

"I'm starting to like my job," Billy said. He knew it was only a matter of moments before he'd have to lean forward and cover himself with his arms again.

Emily saw her friend's little trick and quickly joined her, although she stayed armpit deep in the water. She did hold herself off of the wall a few times, giving Billy some tantalizing glimpses of her pink nipples through the glass-clear water. Her tits were even nicer than Kathy's, if that was possibly. She felt positively wicked, but kinda liked it, and she blushed again.

"My supervisor will get mad if he sees you guys talkin' to me," Billy said.

"Oh okay. What time do you work 'till," Emily asked.

"Just another hour. Pool closes at seven," Billy said.

"We'll wait for you," Kathy said brightly.

A shot of nervous adrenaline hit Emily. She had asked because she wanted to be gone before Billy got through. Having to hang out with him in their tiny bathing suits would be too much, she had thought. She was a one-baby-step-at-a-time kinda girl, and what she had already done was a huge step already. Kathy though, had a way of getting her to do things.

They splashed back in the water amongst the frenzy of children and plump adults, glad to be there on the ninety-five degree day. As busy as the pool was, nothing happened that needed Billy's lifeguard skills, so he kept one eye on the general public and one eye on Emily and Kathy. They had fallen in with a group of teens, and Billy noticed the boys were paying particular attention to his bikini clad friends.

At five minutes to seven Billy's supervisor announced the pool was closing and a great horde of wet humanity climbed the big steps to dry off and head home in the still blistering heat. Kathy and Emily were the only ones walking toward the far end of the pool, toward Billy's chair where they'd left their towels. Time seemed to stand still as he sat there and watched them approach. Two eighteen-year-old girls in all their raging hormonal glory, their little semitransparent suits clinging to them like white on rice. Glistening skin. Hard nipples. Jiggling tits. Camel toe. It was all there, and it was positively obscene, the best thing Billy'd seen in his life. Well, at least equally the best, he thought, as Molly's bare tits flashed briefly in his mind.

The girls dried off as Billy sat there and watched. His cock had sprung to life again, and this time it might spell trouble — he couldn't just sit there forever. Emily, who was trying to maintain as much modesty as she could under the circumstances, turned away from Billy as she dried herself, but Kathy was just being a tease, pushing her cute tits this way and that as she dried them, not trying to hide at all.

"Let me do your back," she said to Emily. She wiped down Emily's shoulders and back with her towel, paying particular attention to Emily's perfect little ass, making the cheeks jiggle as she scrubbed the thin bikini fabric, her own tits wobbling nicely from the effort.

"Kathy! Jeez!" Emily said.

It was all too much for Billy. He leapt off the lifeguard chair and splashed into the water, the only thing he could do considering the raging hard-on threatening to split right through his speedo.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Kathy said. She'd worked hard to make the big lump grow, and it was all for naught. Emily was relieved though. The whole situation was too much for her Bible-school trained mind to get a grip on. She wrapped her towel around herself and felt a little relief from her exposure.

"Em! My Grandmother does that!" Kathy said when she saw her. "You're not gonna walk outta here like an old lady, are you?"

Emily ignored her, and they walked along the poolside following Billy as he slowly swam his way to the steps. He emerged from the crystal water looking like a Greek God. Over the last two years he'd gone from boy to man in a spectacular way, with strong, hairy legs; some hair on his muscular chest and a little below his bellybutton leading into his bathing suit; a tight, well-rounded ass; and the thing that the girls couldn't seem to stop glancing at, a much bigger than average sized cock, courtesy of his estranged father's good genes. His mother's protests to the city about the speedo were well-founded. With his, uh, endowment, it really was nearly obscene.

The water had done it's job though, and at least his boner was under control. He had a feeling it wouldn't last. Emily was covered up, but Kathy's tits jiggled as they walked, and that ass of hers! Sure enough, he was growing again by the time they got to the pool house.

"I gotta punch out. I'll be right back," he said. Inside the cool of the cement block building he pulled on his shorts but didn't bother with his shirt. After a quick scrub of his wet hair with a towel he was back out into the warm early-evening sunlight.

The girls were waiting for him. Emily had even taken off her towel. She tried to convince herself that her suit had dried enough to be a little less see-through, but really she did it because she didn't want to be left behind in what seemed like a quickly escalating contest for Billy's attention.

The three of them walked slowly toward the parking lot. Kathy wanted Billy to ride home with them in her car, but he told them he couldn't, making up an excuse so he could ride the bus home as usual. He felt like he was rapidly getting in over his head, and he could sense that sweet Emily was feeling that way to. They lingered for a while at a picnic table in the shade before breaking up.

"We're both gonna kiss you. Is that all right?" Kathy asked with twinkling eyes.

"Kathy!" Emily said, amazed at how bold her friend was.

"What? Lots of people share," Kathy said matter-of-factly. "So can we?" she asked Billy.

"Yeah, I guess so," Billy said, not quite believing his luck.

He glanced at Emily. Neither he nor she made a move.

"God, you two are too much. Get on with it all ready!" Kathy said. She stood in front of Billy, pulling him down to her level with her hand on the back of his neck. Her lips were soft and she opened her mouth, just as Molly had done earlier in the day. Billy's brand new tongue skills went to work, matching Kathy's enthusiasm like an old pro. He was proud of himself. She pressed her nearly naked body against him as the kiss intensified. Billy's hands were on her tiny waist, and he finally had to push her away when cognizant thought got through his spinning brain and he remembered Emily was watching.

"Jeez!" Kathy said a little breathlessly, surprised that the quiet church-boy knew what he was doing.

Emily couldn't believe what she had just seen and was suddenly very nervous. She'd long dreamt of Billy kissing that way, but was completely surprised to see the skill she'd dreamed of was real. And now she had to somehow match it! The first kiss of her life and she felt pressured to do it in a way she didn't even understand!

With her heart pounding, she stepped up. Billy took the lead this time, holding the back of her head as Kathy'd done to him. Emily knew her mouth needed to be open because of what she'd just seen, and her lips seemed to melt together with Billy's. It was a warm, wonderful feeling, and everything in the world that she'd been thinking left her head. Billy's tongue surprised her and thrilled her. His strong hands pulled her tight and she felt his lump against her. She and Billy were both lost in the magic.

"Okay already!" Kathy said after the long, sensual kiss threatened to never end. "Get a room you guys."

The kiss ended softly, as it had started. Billy wanted to linger there, holding Emily in his arms, but he didn't.

"Bye Billy," Kathy said as she ushered her friend away quickly, into the parking lot. None of them knew quite what to say, so she just broke things up hastily. Billy sat on the picnic table and watched their bikini clad asses wiggle away. What a day, he thought to himself. Mom prayed for something good to happen to me and I got Molly, Kathy and Emily. Thank you God!

———————

Billy took the bus downtown to Tucker's studio. He gazed out the window at the passing scenery and thought about girls. Three days had passed since the best day of his life. Emily had ridden her bike to the church to see him the day after their kiss at the pool, but his mom was there so they just walked around the garden for a little while. Laura could sense her son was changing. She still thought he was too young for it all, but she was starting to resign herself to the fact that he was eighteen, a young man, and it was inevitable. She took comfort in knowing Emily was a nice respectable girl.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers