Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy's cock was free under his baggy shorts again, his wet speedo safely tucked away in his backpack. The two topless girls had him plenty hard, and Kathy wasted no time. With his shorts around his ankles two warm mouths engulfed his hardness and his smooth balls. He was back in heaven again, floating on a puffy white cloud with two angels.

After some lovely sucking Kathy backed off and watched for a moment. Emily looked so beautiful with a cock in her mouth.

"I brought something," Kathy said, with a little devilishness in her voice and eyes.

She reached in the pocket of her shorts and pulled out six condoms, unfolding them like an accordion.

"Kathy!" Emily gasped, with big, surprised eyes. She was disappointed with herself for saying it. She had hoped she'd gotten beyond the exclamations of protest, but this, this was big.

"What! I don't know about you, but I don't wanna be a virgin anymore. You can do what you want," Kathy said to Emily.

Emily wanted to say 'Holy shit!', but she didn't. Of course she wanted Billy to fuck her. She just didn't think it would happen with Kathy around. And she was sure Billy was a virgin too. She wanted to be his first. She'd always thought she would be.

"Me first," she said, surprising herself and the others.

"That's the spirit!" Kathy said. "And I get to watch!"

Kathy's eyes were almost spinning with excitement. Hormones were coursing through her at an unprecedented rate. Emily was more nervous, but her hormones were pumping too. She was still on her knees with Billy's cock in her hand, so she let the big thing back in her mouth, slow and sensual as she thought about it fucking her. It was awfully big. How could it go where only slender fingers had been? Maybe that's why it's supposed to feel so good. But oh my gosh it's big! Are they all like this?

Emily's sweet mouth, and the thought of fucking the two girls, was too much for Billy — his cum gushed and his knees went weak.

"Shit Em!" Kathy said, amazed that her friend had taken the mouthful and swallowed it, and worried that Billy would wither.

"It's okay. I'll last longer now," Billy said as he caught his breath. Emily thought she knew what he meant, and she wondered how he knew it.

Kathy kissed Emily, tasting the cum in her mouth and giggling. She fumbled with Emily's shorts, and when they were pushed down she unfastened her own. She stripped them off along with her bikini bottom. Billy and Emily froze for a moment, looking at her in all her naked glory.

Billy dropped to his knees and pulled down Emily's bikini. He only got it halfway down before his mouth was drawn to her pretty pussy. Her knees went weak when he made contact.

Billy licked through her wet slit, holding her swooning body up with his strong hands hooked around the back of her thighs, his long fingers right up in her crotch. She was suddenly on that cloud in heaven too! Having Kathy lick her pussy the other day was one thing, but Billy sucking her soft folds into his mouth, that was a whole 'nother thing!

"Turn around and bend over," Billy said softly, his lips glistening with Emily's wetness.

"What?" Emily said. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, or what she was thinking.

"Turn around," Billy said as he spun her little body in his hands. "Bend over."

Emily did it. She was breathless and thought she was dreaming. Billy's mouth moved in and picked up where he'd left off, licking deeply through the wet pussy.

"God!" Emily whimpered.

Kathy was transfixed by the goings on, but she sensed the overwhelmed unsteadiness of Emily's body and moved to her, taking her hands. Kathy dropped to her knees so she could be face-to-face with her. Emily, moaning breathily, looked at Kathy with lusty eyes. Their mouths met in a wet, sloppy kiss. Emily was on the launchpad, ready for lift-off.

Billy used all the licking tricks Molly had showed him. He'd found Emily's little clit pretty easily, and was giving it a nice, slow massage with his long tongue, the way Molly liked. He was thrilled to see it all worked on Emily too, and she came hard, her arms wrapped around Kathy's shoulders, her body wracked with deep, uncontrollable tremors. It was sweet.

"Fuck her now. Just like that," Kathy said, before Emily had even begun to recover.

Billy loved the idea, and reached for the condoms on the ground. He ripped one open and looked at it, trying to figure it out.

"Roll it on," Kathy said.

He tried one way with no luck, but the other way worked. Emily was still in position, breathing hard, wondering. Would it fit? Would it hurt? What was going on back there, did Billy even want too? Then she felt it, something there, something pressing, something going in!

The condoms were lubed, and Emily was sopping, so the big thing slipped into the tightness. Billy felt pressure and thrust his way past. Emily squealed and tears welled up in her eyes.

"It'll be good in a minute," Kathy said quietly, her face just inches from Emily's. She was just guessing, but it seemed like it might be true.

Emily suddenly wished they'd done it differently, so she could see Billy. Did he hurt too? Were there tears in his eyes? Did it feel the same to him, that pain?...oh my God! That's not pain anymore! Shit! God damn!

Billy was halfway in and going deeper. Emily's sweet little ass was all his and looked...well there were just no words! His hands were on her hips and she started rocking back to him, meeting his short, deepening thrusts.

"Fuck!" she muttered breathlessly, the first swear word she'd ever spoken. She wondered how much more there was of Billy, how much deeper he could possibly go.

"Take it Em," Kathy said quietly. "Take it all."

Soon they were fucking beautifully — deep, long thrusts met by Emily's rocking hips. She was nearly out of it, her brain seemingly drugged by heroin, as Billy's cock made her fly.

Billy was flying too. Emily's insides felt different than Molly's. Her young pussy squeezed him so much more. His hopes for lasting longer after the blow-job were somewhat dashed by Emily's heavenly tightness. And then there was just the sight of her. The girl he'd long been crazy about was fucking him! Yes, he was fucking her, but she was fucking him too, moving enthusiastically, muttering those incredible sounds girls make. Emily's sounds. I'm fucking Emily!

That was all she wrote. Billy came hard, jerking spastically against the sweet little ass as he hung tight to her hips. Feeling him go was the tipping point for Emily, and she came with a shudder. A warmth she'd never felt before flooded her, like Billy's energy had suddenly filled her bloodstream.

"Holy shit!" Kathy said, holding up her rag-doll limp friend.

As Emily's raging hot blood settled she stood and turned to her lover, glancing at the beautiful perfection of him before melting into his arms. It was a kiss neither one of them will ever forget.

Fifteen minutes later Billy was on his back on the soft pine needles, with Kathy bouncing on his hard cock like she was possessed.

"Quieter Kathy!" Emily implored her. "Quieter!"

It had started slowly, with Kathy getting nervous, and then getting embarrassed by her nerves. Some kissing, caressing and tit play — from both Billy and Emily — calmed her, and she climbed into position. Her small size made the big cock seem even bigger, which didn't help her nerves any, but Emily helped line things up and guided her down. The jolt of pain shocked her when Billy thrust in, but it made her lightheaded and a look of euphoria gradually spread across her pretty face. It wasn't long before she was bouncing, and Emily was trying to quiet her down.

"There's people in the park you know!" Emily said, unable to hold back a smile. "You wanna get thrown in jail?"

"I don't fuckin' care!" Kathy exclaimed loudly as she bounced. "Oh God I love it!"

Emily had a feeling she was witnessing the birth of a slutty little sex-pot, right there in those lush, verdant woods. She just hoped all of Kathy's attention wouldn't be focused on Billy. And speaking of Billy, where did he learn all this lover stuff? As Emily watched his big cock slide in and out of Kathy, and she thought about all the rest of what had been happening...jeez, he must be watchin' porn! But how can he do that without a computer or a phone?

Kathy had a melt-down-big orgasm, flailing around and finally holding Billy's big shoulders while her hips went wild and her pussy burned up. It was a totally addicting feeling and she wanted more right away. Billy really did last longer that time and didn't cum, even though Kathy had a super tight little pussy.

"Do doggie," the little minx said breathlessly as her pussy popped off the latex covered cock. She assumed the position on the ground.

Damn! That's what Billy thought when he saw her like that. Damn! He plunged his nearly overheated cock in and fucked the shit out of her. Emily couldn't believe her eyes. Kathy, she just howled like a banshee, loving every second of it. Billy came one last time, and Kathy did too.

"You're gonna get us arrested!" Emily said as she put on her bikini, genuinely worried about all the noise the two of them had made in the city park.

"Maybe the prison guards'll fuck me," Kathy said, and then she laughed, lying sweaty on her back, arms over her head, chest heaving.

"Good Lord!" Emily said. It was her mother's favorite saying. "Seriously, put your clothes on you guys. Do you have any idea how loud you were?"

"No," Kathy said with a dreamy smile, still breathing hard. "I don't."

Emily tossed her bikini to her and she reluctantly put it on, brushing pine needles off her sweaty skin as she did.

"We're not virgins anymore," she said, and a big, beautiful smile lit up her pretty face.

Billy smiled at his two girls. God he loved sex.

———————

"So Billy, are we ready to jump into video work?" Tucker asked. The two of them were sitting in his office at the studio. "That's where the good money is — four or five-hundred for a two hour session — and I'll be honest with ya, if we stick with stills there won't be a lotta hours. There's just not as much demand for that kinda stuff. Video though, I can pair you and Molly up for all kinds of fun stuff. Got plenty of other nice girls for you to work with too. Group sex stuff, orgy, whatever you're into."

"Other girls?" Billy said, sounding like he was interested and terrified at the same time.

"Yeah, we got a bunch of 'em. And when you get a little more experience you can work with the amateurs. We often bring in women off the street who wanna give it a try. Molly started that way. I met her at the pool a few months ago. You'll be terrific for that. When a sexy older amateur lays her eyes on you there'll be fireworks. Here, let me show you some of our girls..."

Billy looked at still pictures and a few video clips. As he watched the videos he was fascinated by the men as much as the girls, watching them to see what he could learn. A couple of the girls though, they caught his eye. One in particular really had his attention. Molly walked in and noticed the still pictures out on Tucker's desk.

"Hey, no fair," she said. "He's mine."

"Don't worry Molly, I've got plenty planned for you two," Tucker said. "But it seems he's got a taste for redheads."

"Alice? Oh she's nice honey," she said to Billy. "I guess I can share."

"So we good with the video Billy?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Billy said.

"All right, I'll work up a contract for it. Keep everything legal, you know? Now you two, none of that takin' off the pressure bullshit in the backroom. Save it all for the cameras, okay?" Tucker said with a smile. "We'll make the first set-up a nice cumshot, and then we can get on with things. God I wish I could get hard as easy as these kids do."

Molly — wearing a beautiful evening dress and a pearl necklace — had Billy's waiter uniform pants open. His room-service cart was next to the hotel style bed, and he was sitting on the edge of the mattress, leaning back on his elbows. His big cock was in Molly's hands. She was spitting on it to lube things up, and proceeded to give Billy the mother of all hand-jobs — a two-fisted affair with one hand twisting one way and one hand twisting the other, both of them moving up and down. It was a devastating technique, and Molly was giving it her all. Billy blew like a geyser. When they cleaned things up after the scene Marsha had to wipe cum off the top of Molly's head. They all laughed about it.

The highlight of the days session, from Billy's point of view, was a nice, leisurely sixty-nine. Now that was something he hadn't imagined! And he was glad somebody had! He couldn't wait to try it with Emily and Kathy. Maybe the two of them could do it to each other! And maybe...holy shit, do you think?...maybe I could get my cock in there, while they're doing it! Billy was a creative thinker, and the puzzle-like possibilities of this sex stuff seemed endless.

The room-service hotel room scene left Molly worn out and smiling. Up against the wall, missionary, doggie, Billy thrusting into her mouth while she was flat on her back. They even ventured into the kinky stuff a little, fucking with a butt plug in Molly's ass when she was on her back with her knees by her shoulders. Billy fucked her long and fucked her hard that day. The crew applauded when it was over. Tucker had never seen such a natural young talent, especially one that looked as good as Billy.

Lying on the bed, basking in the afterglow after the crew left, Molly asked about Billy's girls.

"You fucked them both?"

Billy smiled but was a little embarrassed. He knew it wasn't the normal thing to do with your first girlfriend.

"Shit Billy! You're a fuckin' wild man!" Molly said. "Did we make you that way?"

"No, I think maybe it woulda happened anyway."

"Where were all the guys like you when I was a kid?" Molly said, shaking her head.

"How old were you when you..."

"My first time? Seventeen. Almost eighteen, so about you guys age. It was an older guy though. My tits got really big really fast, and older guys were really into me. Funny how that works. Anyway, it was my boss at a supermarket job I had. I wasn't even legal, and he wanted me to be his girlfriend. It was fucked up so I quit."

"How was it?"

"My first time? Not very good. I'm sure Emily and Kathy are way happier."

"They seemed happy," Billy smirked.

"Yeah! If you fucked 'em like you fucked me today...holy shit! So what are their bodies like? Different than me?" Molly asked. She took Billy's hand and put it on her tit.

"Yeah," Billy said. "They're both...petite I guess you call it. Is that the right word? Small. Kathy's real small. Not their...tits. I don't mean that."

"Yeah, I know honey. They got nice tits?"

"Yeah," Billy smiled. "Not like yours, but really nice."

"What's different about 'em?" Molly asked, enjoying Billy's gentle squeezing of hers.

"This part's smaller," he said, outlining her big areola with his finger, and this part doesn't stick out as much, but they get real hard like yours. Kathy's are real dark, and Emily's are sorta pink."

"Nice. Are they sensitive like mine? Did you try pinching their nipples?"

"Yeah," Billy smiled. "That was good."

"Did you try anything else I showed you?"

"Yeah. I licked Emily before I fucked her. I made her cum like you did."

"Whoa! Fast learner! I'm gettin' jealous of these little foxes."

"I licked her bent over, like you showed me, and then I fucked her like that, standing up."

"Oh my God! That was her first fuck! A little petite thing with your big cock? Jesus!"

"What, was that bad?" Billy asked.

"No honey! I just can't imagine! Wow, she's off to a good start! Is she tight? Did you cum too?"

"Super tight. Yeah I came when she did."

"Good Lord! You're a dream Billy Carpenter. And then you had another cute little thing to fuck? God almighty! So how'd you do it with Kathy?"

"Down on the ground. She was on top of me, like you were the other day when you were laughing."

"That's called cowgirl position honey. You know how a cowboy rides a horse? When a girl rides a guy like that it's called cowgirl. Is she tight too? Did she cum?"

"She's super tight too. She came wicked. Then she got off and wanted doggie and we both came again. She was really loud. Emily was worried we were gonna get caught."

"Holy fuckin' cow! That's a fuckin' porn movie you guys made, right there in the woods! I'm so jealous. I wanna go back and be young again. You got me all horny again too. Wanna fool around again, just you and me?" Molly asked as she squeezed Billy's half-hard cock. "Ooo, I guess you do," she purred as she felt it harden. "How do you want me baby?"

Billy rolled on his back and pulled Molly into a sixty-nine. She purred some more on his long cock as he ate her. She asked if he wanted to fuck her. He took her up against the wall again, with her big tits in his hands. The studio was mostly dark. Marsha watched from the shadows.

———————

Billy and Emily's relationship deepened quickly. Childhood friends became teen-aged lovers. Kathy was the wildcard, sometimes with them for sex, sometimes not, sometimes alone with Emily, licking pussies in Kathy's bedroom. Billy loved the alone time with Emily, but he had to admit, the threeway shit was crazy wonderful.

His sixty-nine idea proved to be totally awesome. It happened first with Kathy, when the three of them were in her bedroom. She was the top of a sixty-nine with Emily, and Billy fucked her deep while Emily licked. With Kathy's over-amped sexuality, the experience just about short-circuited her. She rolled off into the fetal position, twitching and moaning for a while. A little while later Emily wanted it like that too. Said it was the best orgasm she'd had up till then. Both the girls worshiped that big cock of Billy's.

Speaking of worship, once Billy found out about his mom's escapades at the church he started paying attention to what was going on around there. He snuck into the storage room one day when his mom was out at the store. He found a camping mattress rolled up in the corner, behind some boxes. He rolled it out on the floor. It was nice and soft and had lots of stains on it. There was a big box of condoms rolled up inside it. A big box.

He'd added another man to the count too, but he was thinking there could be more. So far there was Pastor William, Wilky the janitor, and Wilky's helper Nathan, a boy Billy's age from the neighborhood. He'd gone all through Bible school with Billie and Emily.

Billy thought about using his knowledge as leverage to get his mom to let him screw the girls in his room, but he knew that might blow up into something bad. Turns out it all blew up anyway. Nathan, dumb as a box-of-rocks, had hidden his phone in the storage room and secretly filmed a session with himself and Wilky and Laura. He lives at home and his mom found it. He had transferred it onto the family laptop and was trying to fancy it up with iMovie. The kid's about as smart as...well, we already established that.

So Laura left the church in disgrace. The scandal took down Pastor William, Wilky, a local Christian volunteer leader and two of the parishioners, both of them family men. Turns out Laura was gettin' around. Do unto others indeed.

It was late summer when it happened, and because of it all, Billy didn't go to the Community College like he was planning. Emily went off to college, not too far away, and Kathy, well, she never did like school and studying. Her parents weren't happy about her not continuing with her education, but she got a pretty good hostess job at a fancy restaurant. A hot body and a beautiful smile is good for that kind of thing. Her parents were disappointed with her again when she told them she was moving in with Billy.