Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Billy got his own apartment. His mom got a place with Pastor William, who'd left his wife. The two of them were putting together plans to open a new Christian church — The Church of Love and Togetherness. They envisioned a place where 'free love' was the name of the game, all with Jesus's blessing, of course. The Bible can be interpreted many different ways after all. Billy had no idea if it would work — their rust-belt city might prove too small and conservative for such an endeavor to succeed — but his mom seemed happy planning out the details.

So that was all big stuff. Life changing events all around. But the biggest bombshell was when Dicky Biggers came to light. Yes, that was Billy's porn name. He and Donna Deeper — that's Molly — had become a hugely successful team for Tucker, getting the most hits on the website of any of his pairings. Billy hated having a secret life, so when the shit hit the fan at the church he figured it was a good time to come clean to everyone. He used the flying shit as a distraction. It sort of worked, with his mom anyway. She was freaked out, but she had so much on her mind it didn't kill her, the way it might have.

Emily though, she was devastated when she found out about Billy's job. At first. But it didn't take too long for Kathy to start changing her mind. Young minds are resilient and malleable that way. Emily's pretty sure she's not gonna marry Billy, but she still loves the smiling stud, and that big cock of his. She loves Kathy too, and her college is close enough so she can spend weekends with them once in a while. That threeway shit's addicting.

When Kathy found out Billy was a porn star her first thought was "Of course! That's why he fucks so good!" It didn't even phase her that it was bad or anything. Kids these days! She loves being the girlfriend of a porn star. Absolutely loves it. She'd like to get into the business herself, but Billy's not so keen on the idea. Maybe someday.

Billy, he works with the whole stable of girls at the studio now, and lots of amateurs. Molly's still the love of his professional life, but a twenty-six-year-old willowy Redhead named Alice is a close second. Tall and slim, with impossibly long legs and an ass drawn by an artist, she's a small titted, pale skinned temptress of the highest order. She and Billy took a shine to each other immediately, and they fit together and work together like a perfectly choreographed dance. It's not smooth and practiced looking though — it's raw and sweaty and wild, every time. Tucker knows there'll be fireworks whenever they're together. He can count on it.

So we'll end this story in the studio, at the filming of the annual Christmas video. If you read Molly's story you'll know that Molly's Aunt Mary and Uncle Henry will undoubtedly be watching the finished product, just as they did the year before, probably after the family Christmas get-together.

Tucker usually doesn't allow visitors to watch his performers at work, but for the last few years the filming of the Christmas video has become a bit of a party. Kathy and Emily were both there, cocktails in hand, along with Marsha's husband and a few other folks.

The stars for the evening were Tucker's 'A' team — Billy, Molly and Alice. Tucker went all-out and bought an antique sleigh for the occasion. It was on a set with fake shrubs and fake snow. Billy and the girls had nineteenth-century fashions on — leftover costumes from a local theater company Tucker sometimes deals with.

There was a bit of a story, something about cutting a Christmas tree for the house, getting wet from the snow and getting cold. They needed to huddle together under a blanket for warmth, and get out of those wet clothes. Not all the clothes at first — good Victorian girls wouldn't take off their underthings in a boys presence, would they? The old sleigh barely held together as the wild fucking went on, and on, and on.

Kathy and Emily were mesmerized by it all — the former Bible school boy ripping up two of the sexiest women they'd ever seen, under the lights, in front of an ever circling, ever working crew. They'd watched Billy's videos of course, many many times, but being there in person, seeing the crew, hearing the noises, smelling the smells, seeing Molly's big tits bounce under the bright lights — it was an extraordinary experience.

Marsha had seen it all of course, hundreds of times, but ever since Billy showed up on the scene he made her hornier than the others. She understood why Molly fell for the young man, and she'd often wished she wasn't such a faithful wife, so she could have her way with Billy in the dressing room, or maybe even on camera. But she never did. She held tight to her will power. The cocktails tasted awfully good at that Christmas party though, and watching Billy after she'd had one too many drinks was more than she could stand. She took her husband's hand, walked him into the shadows where she knew everyone could see them, and gave him a rip-snorting blow-job fueled by watching porn stars for years. Soon she was stripped to nothing but her bra and they were fucking up against a wall. If you watch the Christmas video and listen carefully you can hear them — Marsha getting into it good, watching Billy as her husband fucks her hard, not too far behind the cameras.

Tucker hit the jackpot with Billy. He kind of had a feeling, when he first approached him at the pool. Tucker had a bit of a gift for finding people on the street, people who grew to love fucking under the lights, and Billy was as pure and natural at it as can be. Everybody loved him and he loved everybody. He blossomed at Tucker's studio, and Molly? Well, she's one hell of a gardener.