Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing Billy the last time they'd seen him left Emily very mixed up. She'd always wanted to kiss him, and hoped for a real relationship with him, but Kathy kissed him too, and hers was just as hot and sexy as Emily's. She didn't know what to think. Maybe this time, if they talked to him after his shift again, something would sort out.

"Hi Billy," Kathy said, with a touch of seductress in her voice.

"Oh hi Kath! Hi Em!"

"Hi Billy," Emily said shyly.

Emily was happy to see Billy bright and cheerful. He could be a little moody sometimes, but on that day she noticed a slightly different swagger, a confidence she hadn't noticed before. It was subtle but it was there.

The girls went about their usual teasing. Emily was soon in the water, but the near nakidity felt different. She wasn't exactly comfortable, but she wasn't exactly freaked out either. It was a change she was happy about even though she knew her mother and father wouldn't be.

The scary incident in the pool earlier kept Billy pretty focused on his job, but he kept track of 'his girls' too. They were hanging out with the same group of teens, and the same boys were hovering near them, no doubt stealing glimpses of the nipples on almost-see-through display. Kathy absolutely loved it, teasing the crap out of them. Emily wasn't blatant about it, but she was getting more of a rush out of it than she did before. Who knows, a few more days and she might be puttin' 'em right out there like Kathy did.

When the pool closed Billy had to jump in again to dowse his boner after Kathy and Emily did their usual drying off routine. It was even better than the first time — Emily didn't turn her back to him, so he got a very clear view of who the real Emily is. Damn! When did she become this girl he wondered, thinking back to the tomboy clothes she wore when they were younger. The magic bikini erased any lingering vestiges of tomboy, that was for sure.

After punching out for the day and pulling on his shorts, Billy walked with the girls to Kathy's car again, wondering if there'd be any more kissing. He thought about initiating something himself, but he wasn't quite there yet, still confused and a bit shell shocked by all the new sexuality in his life.

"Wanna walk around the park a little?" Kathy asked when they neared her car.

"Sure," Billy said.

Emily wanted to cover up. She and Kathy pulled on little shorts as they stood next to the car, but Kathy stopped her from putting on a t-shirt.

"It's too hot out," she said. "You look good just like that."

Billy agreed, but didn't say anything. Emily liked his look of silent approval, so she tossed the shirt back in the car and they walked off toward a shady grove of trees in the distance.

"Do you see lots of hot girls here at the pool Billy?" Kathy asked. Emily was interested to hear the answer.

"Not really. Once in a while. Mostly it's...girls who like to eat," he said diplomatically.

"Did you ever have to rescue a pretty girl?" Kathy asked.

"Not yet. Just kids so far. One today, just before you came."

"Really?" Emily said.

"Yeah. It was kind of a crazy day," he said. It was the understatement of the year, considering the rescue, fucking Molly, two blow-jobs, and catching his mom getting fucked silly by one of the community's Christian leaders.

They walked across a grassy knoll and came to a dense stand of trees. Kathy led them in. The shade was noticeably cooler.

"This is nice!" she said as she led them to a pocket of white pine trees where the ground was carpeted with long, soft needles. "Wow!" she said, looking up at the towering trees. "This is so beautiful!"

She kicked off her flip-flops and sat down. Billy and Emily did the same. Birds were singing and a chipmunk chirped its danger signal. The sounds of the city seemed to vanish and they felt like they were deep in the wilderness.

"I wanna kiss you both this time," Kathy said with a twinkle in her eyes, wasting no time.

"Kathy! Nothin' like sayin' what's on your mind!" Emily said. There was a moment of silence. "Whaddya mean both?"

"This," Kathy said. She planted an open-mouthed kiss on Emily and palmed her bikini covered breast. Emily responded, exhaling deeply, but then pulled away.

"Kathy! What the fuck!" she said, shocked and embarrassed. She glanced at Billy as a blush reddened her face.

"Come on! That was fun and you know it!" Kathy said. "Billy liked it. Guys love it when girls play."

Billy didn't know what to say, but his smile gave away his feelings.

"Now you," Kathy said to Billy. She moved toward him and planted her lips on his smile. It was a forceful move and it pushed him down onto the carpet of pine needles. She was on her knees, and moved one of them between his legs, right up tight to the heat of his groin. Emily was once again stunned by her increasingly wild little friend. It was a wet, delicious kiss. Kathy didn't want to stop, but she knew she had to or she'd make Emily mad.

"You go," she said to Emily. Kathy's eyes flashed with lusty energy.

Emily felt numb, but she moved slowly to Billy. He reached for her and pulled her down, gently, in what seemed like slow motion. As their lips fused together one of his hands went to the back of her thigh and pulled her more fully onto him. He kept his hand there, inches from her pussy. She breathed hard out of her nose as all her senses took in what was happening. Billy smelled like a man. His bare, muscular chest was warm against her little bikini top. The feeling of his fingers holding her leg like that, and the hard lump in his shorts...well, it all made her light-headed, like she was about to faint.

Kathy didn't interrupt the way she did the last time they kissed. She sat silently, watching, wanting to see where it was going, how it would end, all the little sexy details. She had a lot of time to observe because it went on and on.

"Fuckin' hot," she said quietly when the passionate kiss finally ended.

Billy and Emily agreed wholeheartedly, but neither said a word. Emily rolled off onto her back next to Billy. She didn't really want to get off of him, but thought she should. The two of them looked up through the tall, swaying trees at the blue sky above and felt a little dizzy, like the world was shifting under them.

"You and me again," Kathy said to Emily. She knelt next to her and kissed her softly. Emily didn't protest. She lay there quietly, still dizzy, reeling from it all, and kissed Kathy back. It was another kiss that lasted, and when their lips finally parted Billy could see their tongues flick together one last time. The look in the girls eyes made it pretty clear it was the beginning of something unexpected but wonderful.

"Fuckin' hot is right!" Billy said quietly.

Emily giggled, both for the obvious reason and because she'd never heard her Bible school classmate swear before. So much new was happening it was hard for everyone to keep up with.

"We shouldn't screw or anything, but we could play a little," Kathy said, still on her hands and knees next to Emily. "Wanna?" she asked.

She put her hand on Emily's belly and moved it sensuously, her fingertips tickling the soft skin. She dragged her fingernails across Emily's ribs, right below the magic bikini. Emily's nipples responded, pushing out the thin fabric. Kathy's face gave away her delight at the response.

The fingers swept back down to the top of the shorts again, raising goosebumps all over Emily's body. Kathy felt like she suddenly had magic powers, and it thrilled her.

With Emily on her back, her thin waist opened a gap between her lower belly and her shorts. Kathy took advantage and moved her fingertips into the shadowy space. Emily's chest heaved. Kathy flicked the button open and lowered the zipper. Two more inches of lower belly flesh to play with, with a bit of super-soft fur. Kathy didn't push things. Emily was still Emily after all, and she was amazed things had gone as far as they had.

"Do me," Kathy said in a near whisper.

She had her shorts off in an instant, and lowered herself down to the soft forest floor next to Emily. Billy, completely captivated and ever observant, could just make out the little racing stripe of pubes under her thin Bikini bottom, and the contours of her pussy lips. He'd seen it all at the pool when the suit was wetter, but now, reclined in a sun-dappled forest, it seemed even sexier.

Emily sat up next to her friend, pine needles clinging to her back. She touched Kathy tentatively, but it was enough to trigger Kathy's own goosebump eruption, and her nipples burst forth in dramatic fashion. It made Emily smile. She mimicked what Kathy had done to her — the fingertips, the dragging nails. She found herself wanting to do more, which surprised her. Kathy raised her knees, with her legs spread just enough to be sexy. Emily took the hint and slowly dragged her fingernails up one inner thigh and down the other, coming tantalizingly close the Kathy's hot oven. Emily could have sworn she felt the heat rising off of it.

Kathy's hormones had been switched fully on, and she wanted more. She reached behind her neck and untied the top of her bikini, lowering it off her firm, young tits. Billy swallowed hard. Would Emily shut this down, he wondered? Please God, no! I'll pray more later, but please, no!

Emily continued, shocking everyone, including herself. She dragged her fingernails up Kathy's belly to the newly opened up playground, goosebumps erupting once again. Kathy's nipples were much darker and different from hers. She'd seen them before at various times when they were dressing, but never hard, never goosebumpy, never like this. Her fingers went right up the middle, through cleavage territory, onto Kathy's neck and then her face. Kathy looked like she could hardly stand it all, like it was glorious torture that she wanted much more of.

Emily's fingers plunged down off Kathy's chin, down her neck and onto a breast, circling slowly around a sexy nipple, just barely avoiding the dark flesh. Down the slope she went, back up the other side to give the other pretty breast the attention it craved. That nipple took a direct hit, and Kathy's chest heaved. Ooo! Sensitive! Kathy was dying for more. Just dying!

"Use your mouth!" she could barely whisper as her chest heaved. "Please Em!"

There must have been something in the air that day, because Emily put aside all her usual inhibitions. Her head lowered to her sexy friend and she licked a nipple. Kathy gasped and shuddered a little.

"Suck on 'em Em!" she said.

Emily did. First one, and then the other. It was a strange sensation. The nipples were rubbery, and the tits oh so warm and soft. Kathy was digging it way more than Emily ever thought a person would, and that made Emily love it even more. As she sucked, her hands got involved, not only on the beautiful tits but on the body and on the legs, ending where these things usually end, on the hot pussy, but of course the thin bikini fabric was still there. It mattered not. Emily could feel the dampness and the heat just fine, and Kathy, well let's just say she'd never felt better in her life.

Billy loved being the voyeur, but at a certain point he had to join in. He didn't know if the girls would approve, but it had to be done. His head joined Emily's, one tit for each of them, and his hand joined the fleshy exploration.

"Jesus!" Kathy exclaimed quietly. The look on her face gave away her inexperience. She talked a good game, and was bold with the preliminaries, but this was all a first and it was truly blowing her mind.

Emily was astonished to see Billy's hand slip under Kathy's bikini bottom. Her instinct was to yell something — Stop! or, Billy what the hell! — but it was so incredible, so out there beyond what she'd ever thought she'd see that day, she couldn't say a thing. Her head pulled away from her writhing friend's breast and she just sat there, holding Kathy's hand as the sexy little sprite had an orgasm.

Emily couldn't believe it, and neither could Kathy. Billy had pinched her nipples and used his teeth on her, the way Molly liked. And his inexperienced fingers in her pussy didn't matter too much. Kathy was just ready, that's what it mostly came down to. Emily had wound her to the limit, and Billy released the spring. Whammo!

"God Billy!" Kathy said breathlessly as she guided his mouth to her nearly trembling lips.

After the kiss she lay there with her eyes closed, breathing hard, her legs all akimbo, her arms out to her sides.

"Fuck!" she whispered.

Emily looked at her beautiful heaving tits and wanted to kiss her, so she did. It was a sweet, loving kiss between friends. Friends with a new and special bond.

"Let us do you now," Kathy said as she descended slowly from the dreamy cloud she was on.

"No, I don't think..." Emily said.

"Don't think. Let us," Kathy said as she sat up and removed the bikini top that was still fastened around her middle.

She guided Emily onto her back on the ground, unfastened her shorts and pulled them off Emily's legs.

"Sit up," she commanded.

Emily did and Kathy reached around her, untying the bikini top. Emily held it in place as she lay back, and left it lying lose on her breasts. Kathy started in on her, kissing her heaving belly as Emily looked up at the tall, swaying trees. Billy didn't know if he should join in — it was sweet Emily after all. Emily turned her head to him and smiled the most beautiful smile. It nearly melted his heart, and drew him to her lips.

By the time the sublime kiss had ended Emily's tits were out in all their young glory. Billy had one firmly in hand, and Kathy was licking the perfect roundness of the other, making her way to the pinkest nipple in all the world. It puffed out in a lovely way — one of the reasons she looked so insanely hot in the magic bikini — and Kathy couldn't wait to feel it on her tongue. The beautiful pinkness of them had lured Billy too, and at almost the same moment both of the lovely things were engulfed by warm, happy mouths. Emily came very close to fainting again.

Her back arched off the soft pine needles, pressing her lovely orbs harder into her friend's mouths, and she nearly came on the spot. Kathy had a feeling Billy might not be as bold with his old friend as he'd been with her, so she took his hand and guided it down to Emily's hot spot, pushing his fingers under the fabric, onto her soft, furry mound.

Kathy did what her friend had done — she sat up, held Emily's hand, and watched the beautiful show. Emily though, was a tougher nut to crack. She was writhing beautifully, and loving what was happening, but a sweet orgasm wasn't hitting her. Nerves maybe? Bible school baggage? Too much stress from thinking that she needed to match what Kathy had done? Whatever it was, she needed a little more to send her over the edge.

Kathy wanted to try something. Oral sex had fascinated her for a year or more of porn watching, and she was dying to give it a go. Boy-on-girl, and more recently, girl-on-girl porn had kept her up many a night. When she first suggested the play session in the woods that day she was thinking she'd try and get Billy's cock out, to see what using your mouth on one was all about. She never dreamed she'd get a chance to get her tongue on Emily's pussy. Not shy, conservative Emily. But here it was, the point in time when it just had to happen. The stars had aligned and it was right there, just a thin piece of fabric away, practically begging to be licked. Emily was far enough gone that Kathy was pretty sure she wouldn't flinch or pull away.

Under the little bikini bottom Billy's hand was working gently. He didn't know about clits, of course, or really anything about what he was doing, so maybe that was the problem. Emily's knees were up part way, and slightly apart. Kathy knelt between them and pushed them down, spreading Emily wide. Just doing that seemed to help — maybe it let Billy in? For whatever reason, Emily moaned deeply.

Kathy's mind was consumed by thoughts of Emily's pussy, and making her cum. There was no way she wasn't going in at that point, for all the marbles. She pulled the bottom of the little bikini aside and got her first look at the scene of the action, soft and glistening, almost golden, with Billy's fingers squishing through the wetness. The rawness of it all, happening right there in front of her, was breathtaking.

Kathy dropped to her stomach, feeling the slight prickle of soft pine needles tickling her tender tits, and put her mouth on the extraordinary fleshy wet thing. When Emily felt her she whimpered so loud the chipmunk started chattering again.

The first thing that hit Kathy was the smell — sweetly fragrant, unlike anything in her memory — and the taste — earthy, salty, somewhat sweet, and way more slippery that she expected. Billy moved his hand a bit, but stayed there, not wanting to completely give up his ground.

Kathy's enthusiasm ramped up quickly though. Billy's hand was nudged aside, taking up residence on Emily's soft inner thigh and then going on a more general exploration, doing a good job of keeping the goosebumps alive. Emily's tits, of course, were still being ravished by Billy's mouth. It seemed he couldn't get enough of them.

Emily was flying. She had no comprehension of the outside world. Everything was a wonderful, glorious blur. Without even realizing she was doing it she'd become quite vocal. Her body was alive like never before and she made wonderful noises because of it. Billy loved it, and Kathy did too.

Unlike Billy, Kathy knew about clits. She knew just where to rub on herself when she watched porn, and she knew just where to work on Emily with her tongue. A mumbling, nearly out-of-control orgasm was the result. It was Emily's first. She'd played with herself a little in her bedroom, just experimenting, but never all the way to orgasm. The rip-roaring fire-breathing one she'd just had was a whole new world.

Eating pussy had fired up Kathy's horniness to epic levels. There was a huge tent in Billy's shorts that needed attending to, and it wasn't far away. As she gasped for air after working hard on Emily, she reached for it, sliding her hand up inside the leg of his baggy shorts. She was stunned when her fingers landed on hot, bare cock.

You see, jumping in the pool to cool Billy's hard-on had left his speedo wet, so he had taken it off in the pool-house changing room and gone commando under his shorts. Kathy was touching a hard cock for the first time in her life, and a big one at that.

Emily was just coming back to reality, eyes drifting open and closed. By the time she was focused a little, Billy had undone his shorts and Kathy had them pulled down, freeing the big thing.

"Oh God!" Emily whispered when she saw it. The size of it astonished her. Kathy was astonished too, in the middle of her own 'Oh god!' moment, wanting desperately to feel the big thing in her hand again.

Billy kicked off his shorts, and the girls both thought they must have be dreaming. Sexy Billy Carpenter, sitting naked in the woods, with an absolutely massive hard-on!

Kathy was like a zombie with one thing on its mind. She was desperate to know what a hard cock would feel like in her mouth. No thoughts of how Emily would react clouded her mind. She just zeroed in on it and filled her mouth with it.

A low, grunting "Oh!" was all Billy said.

Emily watched. She was still a bit dazed from her orgasm, but the new sight sobered her up a bit. Billy was beautiful. She sort of knew that already of course, but naked, in all his aroused glory, he was just stunning. The man of her dreams. And her best friend was blowing him.

She got on her hands and knees and joined Kathy. Kathy smiled and handed off the big piece of meat. Emily was shocked at the feel of it — how hard, how silky, how hot, and how freakin' long it was!